๐๐Ž๐๐๐ˆ๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‚๐‹๐˜๐ƒ๏ฟฝ...

By herbertswife

๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜‰... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
part 23.
part 24
part 26
part 27.
part 28.

part 25.

2.2K 65 9
By herbertswife

𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘈𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬--
𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 ❧
10:58am

------------------------------------------------------

"Where the fuck were you?" Milan yelled In my face.

I didn't care what she had to say, she has me out here looking like a clown the way her and Key are all over TSR.

She mushed my head.

"So you don't hear me talking to you?" She said getting more angry and angry.

"I'm ignoring you right now If you don't see that" I said walking away from her so I can purchase my wristband.

"Wow...Fuck you Dave" She said flipping me off walking towards the group.

She been moving hella different since we got here. She don't want to have sex, talk to me, barely even be around me now. I didn't even do nothing to this girl.

I finally got my wristband and before I caught up with them, I seen Aj struggling to open his chips

"You need help?" I said kneeling down to his level.

He nodded

I grabbed them and opened it for him.

He just looked at me.

boo nigga, you look like yo mama and im mad at her rn

"thank you" Aj said softly and reaching up at me

i hope he dont think im finna pick him up

"uppp upppp" He whined

see mmcht mane.

I picked him up, and put him on my back to catch up with his people.

"Mommmyyy" He screamed and tried to get down.

"Ok ok wait" I said putting him down, and he went running into Milan's arms.

"Hey my handsome. You had me scared" She said, she looked at me and I quickly turned around.

"Daveid helped me with chips" He said pointed at me.

* dont come for me, thats how my little cousin pronounced his name so why not LMAO *

"David helped you?" She said smiling then picking him up

"Yes can I eat them now?" He said whining.

"No baby, we about to be twisting and turning on these rides. After we leave you can have whatever you want, I mean whatever" She said as we walked towards the ride.

"Excuse me, Milan?" I heard someone say from behind me.

We both turned around.

"Yes?" She said putting Aj down.

"Is it possible if I can have a picture with you?" She said pulling her phone out.

Damn. She got ass back there.

"Huh?" She said looking me up and down.

I shook my head, and picked up Aj and went over to take their picture.

Bitch you heard me

"Girl your so pretty in person" She said smiling.

"Thanks girl, you not bad at all" Milan replied fake laughing.

I took the picture, and handed her back the phone.

Then we go onto the tilt-a-whirl.

Everyone had fast pass tickets, so they were just waiting on us.

"Took y'all long enough" Jayda said

"Shut up, this girl wanted a picture" Milan said flipping Jayda off and then they bussed out laughing

Rico, Key, Aria, and those other people with us got onto the ride when the seats were available.

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜

𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗔𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗹
9:07pm

We just came back from the Amusement Park, and singing Happy Birthday to Aj.

ALL of the kids were in the room with Dejha, I feel bad.

sike.

but she offered so we can catch some Z's for the morning.

"Dave." Milan said taking off her slides.

"Yea?" I said looking at her.

"Dejha said, my dad is going to look after all the kids. They're sleep anyways but you know. So we can go check out the Adult-Only Lounge' the receptionist recommended." She said going into the bathroom.

"Alright we can slide there" I said coming behind her.

"You coming in the shower with me?" She said tracing my chest tattoos.

"No I'ma just wait until you get finished so we won't be in there for so long." I said going back onto the bed and getting on my phone.

"You always be on some fuck-shit, then wonder why I always have a damn attitude. You piss me off dawg, like your ass be got me thinking why I'm fuckin witchu' for real. You needa gon head and do YOU, cause once I get MY ass out this shower ima do ME, that's why all yo' homeboys be staring at me cause the wanna fuck on me and I'll put the pussy on them ASAP, YOU HEA ME ASAPP no rocky" she continued ranting, as she blasted "CEO Trayle - Ok Cool" on her speaker.

If yk the song, she on 100 - Authors Note

She sung the lyrics hella loud. Deadass feeling that shit.

"You don't care, ION CARE, my feelings ain't hurt BITCH, Bitch I got on white ones, Fendi on my shirt bitchhh" She said.

smut scene. yes it's dave's pov because I always do 'milan'  smut pov.

I put my phone down, and got up walking towards the bathroom door trying to be silent while opening it, I could see her thru the foggy glass washing her hair going along with the song, I took my clothes off, opening the shower glass door, and I choked her pinning her against the shower wall.

"Dave I was just playing" She said trying to move my hands

I started to suck on her neck, she didn't want to give in until she noticed I wasn't going to stop.

She let out soft moans as I continued sucking & kissing on her neck cuffing her breast slightly rubbing her nipples.

The song changed to Ann Marie & Gherbo - Stress Relieve, came on.

"You said you gon put my pussy on who?" I whispered into her ear.

"N-n-nobody" She said I felt her flinch a little when I touched her flower.

I pecked her lips until she kissed me back, and I inserted 2 fingers inside her slowly making her gasp.

I started to kiss down her neck, I used my other hand to grab and rub on her right tittie while I sucked on her left tittie.

I started to speed up making her moan, I slowed down a little and used my thumb to rub on her clitorus.

"Daveee" She said with a moan grabbing my shoulder.

When she started to clench around my fingers I took them out and stepped away from her smirking.

I got out the shower, put on my underwear, some shorts, and got in the bed.

- I hope y'all enjoy this chapter, Imma just act like I haven't been gone since April 7th 😩.

- Vote.

- Comment.

- Share.

- I hope Im back good, and could continue this story for y'all.

1108 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 10.1K 34
When Chicago and Memphis Link Up....This is what you get๐Ÿ–ค
310K 10.8K 31
$ - get rich or die trying ๐Ÿ’ฐ
1.1M 40.9K 66
๐๐จ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐œ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ "๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž" ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...
286K 6.9K 45
๐’Ÿ๐‘œ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐‘…๐‘’๐’ถ๐“๐“๐“Ž ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘€๐‘’ ๐’Ÿ๐“Š๐“‡๐“€ ?