Bullied by Magcon//#WATTYS2017

By catie0425

Catie was a normal 16 year old until she is getting bullied by Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Taylor Caniff, Jac... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
MUST READ
4
5
7
8
Authors note
11
12
13
THANKS
14
15
16
17
THANK YOU
18
19
Read
Anouncement
20
21
A/N
CONTEST!
WINNER
22
23
24
Not an update
The city of love
Why are they back
Magcon Paris Day 1
Convinsing
Choosing
Surprises
People Change
Shoping
New book?
Facts about me
Wedding day
Wedding day part 2
Epilogue
#wattys2017

6

1.6K 42 1
By catie0425

Still CATIES POV
*day of magcon
My mom and sister dropped me off to the airport and she started tearing up. I told her "mom I will call you every night. I promise I will be back in 4 months normal. I hope." I whispered that last part so she didn't hear it. "FLIGHT 226 TO NEW JERSEY NOW BOARDING" I heard of the loud speaker. I hugged my mom and sister one last time before I went to the gate. I got on the airplane and see Jen and Andrea sitting in a row of three seats. I ran to them (she went to visit her mom in LA where they live) and hugged them like my life depended on it. I let go and they were breathing heavily. I laughed and took the seat between them. We talked until the flight was over. We seen some one holding a sign that said CATIE, JENNXPENN, AND ANDREA RUSSET! We walked over and I seen some people I never want to see until I die.

CLIFFHANGER🍑🍑😊 sorry for not updating a lot. I promise if I don't update by next week then stop reading. I might delete this because I don't really like it. Do you?😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 5.8K 69
Molly is bullied by 6 guys. They've bullied her for 3 years. She's never ever told anyone not even her sister Steph. One day Molly is asked to join...
15.8K 469 30
Emma Kelly is a 16 year old girl who goes to school with Nash Grier... the guy that bullies her. Everyday she is tortured by him and she doesn't know...
104K 2.1K 35
Parker wasn't your average 17 year old girl. She was broken, beaten, bullied, hurt, lost... She was coming to her last straw. She can only take so mu...
11.7M 230K 95
Highest Rank: #19 First Book: Badly Written!! Read at your own risk LOL! Kaye is Cameron Dallas little sister. What happens when a few of the Magcon...