Aesthete

נכתב על ידי kaywritingbooks

This story is about an OC character of mine, Florence Reyna is an American transfer student molded to become... עוד

Author's Note
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32 - Bakugo 1
Chapter 33 - Bakugo 2
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - Bakugo 3
Chapter 36 - Bakugo 4
Chapter 37 - Bakugo 5
Bakugo Birthday Special
Chapter 40 - Izuku 2
Chapter 41 - Izuku 3
Chapter 42 - Izuku 4
Chapter 43 - Izuku 5
Chapter 44 - Bakugo 6
Chapter 45 - Bakugo 7
Chapter 46 - Kaminari
Chapter 47 - Bakugo 8
Chapter 48 - Jirou
Chapter 49 - Bakugo 9
Chapter 50 - Bakugo 10
Closing Note.

Chapter 39 - Izuku 1

214 11 40
נכתב על ידי kaywritingbooks

A/N: So, let me explain. I'm going to continue Bakugo's storyline of course, it still has a lot more to unravel in terms of plot, especially to prepare for the second book. BUT, it's been a constant itch in my brain to write the alternative universes where she ends up with one of the other three. These endings won't be nearly as long as Bakugo's. I also wanted to incorporate some key points of the main My Hero Academia plot that would help fuel her relationship(s) with the other three. Let me explain this in a way that I hope makes sense because even I got a bit confused when I thought about my outlining for this book. So, with Izuku, I'll go over the arc starting from their cohesion in the provisional license exam and all throughout the Eri arc. That arc will prove to be a key point in their relationship in my AU, and other arcs will apply to Jirou and Denki. I'm not going to rewrite Florence waking up unless it is in a memory my character is recalling, but obviously events will be altered from her waking up to best suit her "route" with the other characters. For example, in Izuku's AU: He was the first one to hug her and reach her, not Bakugo. Just alterations to the past week from her return after a month, which is nothing too large. Also, there will be a minor time skip with Bakugo and Florence so readers won't get frustrated with rereading arcs that were already written with the AUs, with the OBVIOUS alterations where she spends her time with Bakugo in the main storyline. So please, reach out and ask any questions if you're confused at all with my writing, I don't mind elaborating on anything! Just view these AUs as a separate storyline that has no real correlation to the main book anymore: after all, Bakugo is her real ending that applies to the initial story. If you guys want the full details of her arcs after the provisional license exam with Bakugo, let me know and I'll rewrite the Eri arc according to the real story in my perspective!

-

I was relaxed on my desk, gaze flitting to Izuku every so often as he mumbled about what alterations his hero suit could potentially need in the future.

"What are you staring at, Flower?" My cheeks burned at the nickname he gave me since training camp.

Things have changed between him and I, but I couldn't exactly pinpoint when it happened, it was just so gradual that it surprised me when I finally began to notice how differently he treated me. There were moments where he would shower me with compliments, praising me as if I was Aphrodite and he was a mere worshiper, but then there were times he was so serious that I had to look away from the intensity of his stare. When I woke up, he never wanted to leave my side, he would even spend some nights sleeping on a mattress beside the one I shared with my mother in my dorm.

All Might also became attached to me, I often would sit with the two users of One for All in the teacher's lounge as they would discuss the fall of the Symbol of Peace and the legacy left behind for his successor.

"I'm staring at a fanboy." I muttered, turning away to bury my face in my arms, hiding the shyness I suddenly felt. We looked at each other for too long, our playful touches lasted more than they needed to, and we would say things that were becoming too meaningful and sweet, things that you wouldn't say to someone who was just your friend.

I don't know what it's like to fall in love, I always had false figments of what the definition of love is like, would I ever meet a person that makes me head over heels just with their presence?

My eyes once more drifted to the green curls, the freckles, the curled eyelashes and soft lips. I smiled without intention.

Maybe I have met the person.

As soon as those words crossed my mind, I blanched, sitting straight in my desk as a hand flew over my mouth, eyes bugged out from the stupidity that came behind the notion.

I do not deserve someone like him, don't even think about it again.

"What's wrong, Florence?" Izuku had his hand on my back, rubbing it soothingly as concern flitted through his features.

"N-Nothing! I'm just thinking stupid stuff." I muttered, giving him a tight-lipped smile. He glanced me over, eyes traveling through every inch of my frame as I only grew more flustered by his attention to detail. He grabbed my hand, giving it a soft squeeze, "I'm sure you'll never have a dumb thought. Wanna talk about it?"

I studied him, the rosy hue in his cheeks and the way his eyes looked half-lidded at moments where he was most lost in thoughts, how his lower lip and the area surrounding it was pink because of the way he tugged on his mouth. His curls fell over his forehead and one even strung below his eyebrows, signaling that he was growing it out.

"You wouldn't get it, Izuku." I said softly, giving him a smile I reserved especially for him. His eyes widened as I noticed the dilated pupils, how they glanced towards my lips for a fraction of a second too long.

I was sprawled across the couch in the commons, reading a book on chemistry equations for an upcoming exam while Ojiro sat on a bean bag nearby, we were both studying together with the occasional distraction of movies he recommended for me to watch in my spare time.

"Hey, do you remember the way we fought at the license exam?" Ojiro asked, tossing me a packaged brownie as I caught it without glancing at him.

"Hell yeah, we totally knocked out Gang Orca's men without even batting an eye." I told him excitedly, recalling the way he, Izuku, Tsu, Tokoyami, and I battled during the final phase, putting our all to prove that we deserved the license. He nodded his head, and we spoke about the work studies that would be coming along in no time.

I hadn't a clue who I would want to work with, I considered Endeavor once again, but since Todoroki would be in his remedial classes, it would only be awkward for me to be alone with the number one pro-hero.

"Hey, Flo! Scoot over we wanna watch a movie!" Kirishima cried happily, and I sat in a normal position, Ojiro moving to sit beside me while Kaminari squeezed himself in on my other half. Kirishima took the bean bag and Sero sat on the floor, leaning his body back between mine and Denki's. I held the book closely to me, scanning the pages while I mused over empirical formulas, Ojiro grabbed half of the book, helping me carry it as we decided to read over it together.

"So, I think that moles in chemistry is pretty useless but I gue-" Izuku cut off my sentence to the boy with the tail.

"Florence." My eyes snapped up to the freckled boy, his eyes were narrowed as he donned a frown. I handed the textbook to Ojiro, "We'll study some more tomorrow." He agreed and I walked over to Izuku, giving his upper arm a light squeeze in greeting.

"Hi." I grinned, happy to see my favorite friend. He only gave me a forced smile, eyebrows furrowed as he tugged me away from the commons and into the clearing near our building. I was a bit confused as to why he acted so monotone, is he mad at me?

"Let's workout," He demanded, giving me a jump rope as I only took it, staring at the soft green handles of the equipment before looking back to him.

"Why? You interrupted my studying to jump rope? Izuku, I thought you wanted to do something fun!" I groaned out, stretching my arms that were already sore from the constant training in class. He finally laughed, placing his hand at the top of my head to ruin the nicely braided hairstyle.

"You want to do something fun with me? Hm, I know there's an All Might limited edition shop that opened up with memorabilia because of his retirement, wanna go?" He leaned closer, eyes pleading like an adorable dog while I huffed.

Did I truly consider that fun? Not in the slightest, I'd rather jump rope for five hours than stare at merchandise of the Symbol of Peace that I'd seen way too many times before.

"Yeah, let's go."

We arrived at the store, and I heard Izuku's excited squeals as his eyes darted around to the aisles of items beckoning for a purchase. I became grateful with my quick thinking, I had brought my wallet to buy him anything he wanted in case he ran out of yen. For his birthday in July, I bought him a locket with the Golden Age All Might inscription and reserved him tickets to an event that would house the best heroes as they had casual interviews and questions with a popular TV program, his excitement and tears of joy when he opened his gift was well worth the entire night of sleep I lost to be the first in line to get the tickets.

I yawned, resting against a gum-ball machine as he pranced about the store, putting small things here and there into his basket. I pretended to be uninterested, but every so often I would note the things he passed on because it was too expensive. I shoved two coins into the machine, revealing a green apple and bubblegum flavored balls as I walked to Izuku.

"Open wide, Deku." I told him playfully, holding the green gum ball for him to see. He blushed but complied, catching it perfectly as he began to chew. I chewed on my own before grabbing a small basket from the front, filling it with the items he stared at for too long.

As I strolled through the rows of goods casually, I recalled a conversation with my mother before she left.

"Florence, I've gotta admit something to you."

"What is it, Mom?"

"I had a premonition before I came here, it was about you."

I gulped, hands reaching to toy with the heart-shaped locket the way I usually did when I was nervous.

"What is it?" I demanded quietly, eyes begging for news that wouldn't make me suffer the way I had during those days with the League.

"It's not bad... well I don't think it is, but you might not be too fond of the idea."

The suspense was eating at me, I was beginning to frown, just hoping that she would reveal the truth like a band-aid being ripped off sharply.

"Mom, just tell me, please. I'm already getting a stomachache from the nerves."

She gave me an apologetic glance, "Okay, well, I had a dream you found the person you'd spend the rest of your life with."

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?"

"What do you think, moron? One of your four best friends falls in love with you just as much as you fall for him. You guys are going to begin dating. I'm glad for who it is, he's like the dream son-in-law."

I froze, eyebrows raised so high that I'm sure my bangs hid them. What the hell? I'm going to get into a relationship? Was that what I even wanted, and with who? She said him and that it was one of my four best friends so that means Izuku, Bakugo, or Denki.

I ignored the way my heart pleaded silently for it to be one person, the one boy who could look at me with no deception, no facades of how he felt.

I scoffed, laughing, "Yeah right, no one would be interested in me that way."

"My premonitions haven't failed me yet, this won't be the exception."

I cleared that recollection from my mind, shuffling to the register to hand the items to the cashier. She scanned them quickly, but her eyes would flicker to the boy waiting patiently beside me. I couldn't mistake it, there was a blush scattered across her cheeks.

I frowned, wishing she would focus more on my purchase than Izuku.

"Flo, you're a real big All Might fan? Look at all the stuff you got!" His large eyes were looking to the bagged items in excitement, his smile engulfing nearly all of his face. My heart ached with his genuine happiness.

Before I could reply, the cashier spoke. "You're Izuku Midoriya, right? From the Sports Festival? You made it to the final event, your fight was so good."

He panicked, his entire face became reddened as he admitted that he indeed was the guy she spoke of. I felt my chest burn in an odd way, it was something I never felt before. I kept my eyes glued to the counter where my bags lied, hoping they could magically float to me so I could grab my friend and exit the store immediately.

Why do I feel like crap?

"Do you think I can have your number? We can like go on a date sometime and get some coffee." My head snapped up at the girl's offer.

She wants to go on a date with Izuku?

I looked her over, she had light blue hair, pretty golden eyes and pale skin that highlighted her facial structure perfectly.

I saw my outstretched hands towards the bag, frowning at the way my skin was caramel, what if Izuku prefers girls who don't look like me? What if he adores pale skin and my colored skin was something that didn't appeal? It has happened before, in America, white people would stare at me and frown, eyes glued to the pigmentation while I felt like an ant, under the harsh scrutiny of society's magnifying glass.

Izuku's stuttering ramble could not clarify whether he was agreeing with the girl or rejecting her, I couldn't tell and it made my throat tighten. I sighed, grabbing the bags hastily as I shoved it towards him.

"I got this stuff for you, I told you I'm not a huge All Might fan." I mumbled, letting him catch the gifts as I walked out of the store, face already displaying the anger I felt.

The issue was I had no idea why I was so upset, so hurt.

I paced down the sidewalks, not stopping until I came across a road that was empty, only silhouettes of a sunset painting across the sky as the beach down the road reflected the scenery. I followed that path, only thinking about reaching the ocean and feeling the sand on my feet.

When I got to the soft ground, I took off my shoes and socks, hiking up my long dress as I ran around in the sand. The feeling was nice, it was warm and freeing, the perfect breeze blowing across my face as the scent of water infiltrated my nose. The waves had beautiful foam flowing back and forth, reminding me of cycles.

I had been drowning for so long, my entire life felt like it was spent being chained by a poisonous anchor, water filling my lungs as I existed quietly, wanting nothing more than to have the anchor removed so I can float to the surface and find peace. I wanted to float, but now that I regained some normalcy in my life after the villains, after my mind got tormented into a hollowed shell, I wanted nothing more than to swim. To swim and thrive and let myself enjoy the fresh breath of air. My best friends showed me that I shouldn't settle for simply floating, being a bystander to the life that thrived around me, I should fight not only for others, but for myself.

So, I did. After I received my provisional license, I decided to choose me, to nurture myself the way I needed it.

The pain was still there, it would remain etched to my soul for the rest of my life, but there was a freedom in understanding the pain, in dancing with it rather than letting it contort you like a puppet.

I grinned, laughing at how perfect the moment felt as I ran around the sand, dipping my toes into the water as it planted light kisses on my feet. I lifted my dress higher, above my knees so I could wade in the ocean, eyes staring at the horizon that was inflicted with brilliant shades.

Ah, screw it. I'll just wash the dress when I get home.

I threw myself into the waves right when I heard him scream my name.

"Florence!"

I stuck my head out of the ocean, simply blinking before turning to swim further out.

"Flower, seriously what are you doing?"

I poked my head out of the water, eyes narrowing into slits as I wondered whether he agreed to the girl's date idea.

He stared at me, showing the most perplexed expression. He was biting his lip, lost in contemplation before he tugged off his shoes, socks, and shirt.

Wait, his shirt?!

I let the upper half of my body stick out the ocean, "Izuku, what are you doing?" I called to him, and he said nothing, throwing himself in the water as he hissed curse words because of how cold it was.

He drifted to me, and I grabbed his arms, rubbing them to provide some pathetic attempt at warmth.

I begged for the universe to spare me from being caught at the way I gawked at his body, studying every nook and cranny of his toned arms, the scars on them and his perfectly sculpted stomach. I knew I was blushing but I couldn't fight it, Izuku Midoriya was the most beautiful person I've met. He was the epitome of attraction, I couldn't blame the cashier for asking him on a date, I envied her courage because I didn't have it in me to ask.

I met his gaze, but he was too busy trailing his own vision all along me, finally meeting my eyes as they widened slightly, before settling into a peaceful expression.

"Did you know this beach never got any tourists because it was filled with trash?"

"Really, what happened then?"

"I spent ten months cleaning all of this area before the entrance exams to U.A, so now it's a spot for people to visit like they used to back then."

My body grew warm to his words, of course that was typical Izuku behavior, doing something so thoughtful to everyone else except himself.

"Well I'm glad you cleaned it because we wouldn't be here if you hadn't." I told him, our bodies drifting closer because of the waves pulling us towards each other.

I frowned, remembering the conversation that happened at that store earlier, "So, are you gonna go on a date with that girl?"

"Huh? Oh, no, why would I?" He looked at me, and I furrowed my eyebrows, surprised.

"Why wouldn't you? She's pretty." I explained, peering at him curiously to see whether he would agree.

"No one compares to you, Florence."

What does that mean?

I chuckled nervously, looking down as I wrung my hands together to fight the way my stomach shifted uneasily at the idea that he might see me how I see him.

"Well... I don't think anyone can reach the importance you have to me." I stated, giving him a tiny smile.

Izuku and I were created from the same dead, old star. He was a reflection of me, except the reflection was only the most beautiful qualities of myself, he was an entity of purity, and loving him was my baptism, cleansing and protecting me from my sins, from my stained past. I was drowning and he was the breath of fresh air, filling my lungs until I was high from the freedom.

I do love you, Izuku. I love you so much that it makes my heart bleed. Will you ever feel the same way?

"Do you have a crush on Ojiro or something?"

"Huh?!" I squeaked out, trying to make the connections in my head to where the hell he would get that idea from. Ojiro was a good friend, but he even admitted to me that he thought Hagakure was a sweet girl, the obvious smitten look on his face told me that he chose her. So where would Izuku get a notion that I would show interest in him? I wanted to wring the green-haired boy's neck, it's you, you idiot! I have a crush on you!

No, it's more than that. It ran deeper, I could feel it in every grain of my bones, I love him and my soul was dedicated to his, even if he didn't feel the same.

"I don't like him, Izuku."

"Oh, really? What about Kaminari?"

"Nope." That boy had a severity with fawning over older women, and I wouldn't infringe on that.

"Kacchan?" His eyes were laced with worry at that question, Bakugo was my best friend, I would die for him, but platonically, I couldn't see us being romantic towards one another.

"No."

"Mineta?" I burst out laughing, he was moving closer to me, only centimeters away as my eyes crinkled from his playful tone.

"No, Deku."

"How about a guy I know? His name is Izuku Midoriya."

I pressed my lips tightly together, observing him. I wouldn't lie to him, but I couldn't say yes either, my dignity was on the line.

Izuku carried a different air to him, there wasn't any shy ticks he usually did when he was nervous, his eyes were enticing me to agree, to say yes. He was confident, moving his hands to settle on my hips, I could feel the warmth from his grip because of the soaking wet dress, it clung to my figure and he moved his palms up and down, squeezing every so often.

This is new, I hate that I love it. I wanted to mentally facepalm myself for how a wave shoved at us roughly, his grip pulling me to him as our chests touched.

What's going to happen? Am I ready?

"Tell me, Flower. Yes or no? One word and I'm all yours."

My breath hitched, is he asking what I think he is? Does Izuku Midoriya actually love me romantically? I was stunned, eyes scanning all over his expression. He was staring at me with such a look of longing, like being with me would prevent his destruction. His freckles were dusted with vermillion, eyelashes dripping with salt water, mouth parted as he waited for my response.

"A-Are you sure?"

"I've been sure since the first moment I laid eyes on you, sweetheart."

"Izuku, you want me? Like I want you?" I pointed my finger into his bare chest, right to his organ that gave him life, before laying my palm flat in the area, hearing the way his heart thudded erratically.

Both of his hands had my dress balled into his fists, revealing some of my thigh where a thin scar laid. He released the grip, moving it to lay his hand against my chest, on my heart. I was certain he could feel how disconcerted my heartbeat was, he only gave me a gorgeous grin, daring me to try and slow down the rattled rhythm.

"I love you, Florence. I'm so in love with you, I don't want you with anyone else but me, I want you, all of you. Even if you don't feel the same, I still want every inch of you to myself, all your heart, all your soul, all of that beautiful face. Everything. I'm not settling for less." He cupped my face, large fingers reaching all the way to nestle into my brown waves.

This is too good to be true. Someone that was the embodiment of an angel, a true hero, he's in love with me? It was like a creator of art settling for the broken lead of his supply box, abandoning the masterpiece he created to focus on the lead that was pointless.

"Izuku, I'll agree if you promise me the same. Don't go out with other girls, even if they're really pretty and work at All Might shops."

He laughed, sound crashing with the volume from the ocean.

"You're the pretty one, I'd ruin all my All Might crap if it meant being with you." I giggled at the sentence, how corny he was but he was also so appealing that it made my chest ache.

We both stared at each other, wanting to memorize the other as we both donned the same lovestruck grins. His curls moved with the breeze, the water that glided down his body made him seem like a model posing for a commercial at the beach. I sighed, wrapping my arms around him.

"Izuku, you know I could never say no to you," I teased, aiming to give him a kiss on his cheek.

I met his lips instead because he gripped my face tightly, pulling me to him to meet the way two supernovas would. His mouth was perfect, conforming to mine like a match made in heaven. He tasted like the remnants of green apple, a sweet scent from his mouth surprised me as he sighed, wrapping an arm entirely around my body to mold mine to his. I felt giddy, like I inhaled the entire world's supply of their best drugs, my body was floating on a cloud, euphoria stemming from the boy who reminded me of forests, of the very Earth and nature I loved so deeply.

He shifted my face, pressing deeper as I yelped in surprise, why is he so smooth? Stupid bastard, am I his first kiss? Cause he's mine and what if I'm bad at this?

I pulled away, gasping as I scowled and swatted his forehead. He immediately grew concerned, rubbing my shoulders as he looked me over, "What's wrong, beautiful?"

"Am I your first kiss?" I demanded, pulling on his curl as his concern faded to amusement. He smirked, rolling his eyes before cupping my face and kissing me more. I relinquished my grip on his curl and moved my entire hand to his hair, tugging on it lightly as he released a hum. We pulled away, his fingers tracing all over my face as if he was blind and I was his only source of sensory input.

"It is my first kiss."

"Have you practiced on pillows, then?" I mumbled, leaning against his chest as the loud laughter radiated from him and caused small vibrations in me. I smiled.

"Keep kissing me to make sure this is my first," Izuku insisted, lifting my head up as we continued, not stopping until the stars greeted us.

We rushed home, both of us shivering as we held hands, the other clutching the bags from the shop.

When we reached the dorms, we slipped in quietly, avoiding everyone's presence as we sprinted up the stairs, pausing occasionally so he could tease kisses into my neck. "Go shower and come to my dorm," I whispered to him, pushing him off in the direction of his changing room as I ran off to mine.

When I finished bathing, I tossed a large shirt that reached my knees, getting ready to settle in for the evening. I was reading a classic novel when I heard timid knocks on my door.

"Yes?" I said, opening it as I beamed at the boy who stood with a thin sleeveless shirt and pajamas pants.

His body and face is so perfect, I hate it.

Izuku said nothing, greeting me with kisses all over as he lifted me up high, throwing me over his shoulder. I giggled, before complaining, "Deku, put me down, I'm sleepy."

"That's why we're sleeping together, baby. Let me get a room tour first."

I rolled my eyes, "You've been here several times before." He waltzed around with my weight on his shoulder, hands running back and forth gently along my leg as he glanced at different photos I had scattered.

There were some with Bakugo and I, Jirou, Denki and I at a photo-booth, and Izuku and I at the training camp and during summer, our wide grins as our arms were wrapped around each other.

"You look so pretty in all of them." He mused, giving me a quick kiss to the side of my leg. I blushed, swatting at him.

"Thanks, now put me down."

He relented, walking to my bed as he grabbed my hips and gently placed me down, lifting my comforter to crawl in beside me.

"I can't tell you how long I've been waiting to show you how much I love you," He whined, kissing the crook of my shoulder before moving to my collarbones, I hummed, and he traveled back up to my face to meet my lips.

I was surprised how I easily took his affection in stride, but then again, the only addition of how he typically is with me is that he now kisses me instead of letting his hands graze over me at times.

I wrapped my arms around him, giving him kisses on his cheek and nose, making sure to let my lips touch his freckles.

"You're so attractive, Midoriya." He looked flustered, eyes blinking innocently as he thanked me under his breath.

He buried himself into my neck, lips trailing over me lazily as I closed my eyes, preparing for sleep to engulf Izuku and I with its' comfort.

"Izuku, I love you. We're a team, okay?"

"I know, baby. You're such a good person, so strong and smart, so nice. Is there any flaw about you?"

"Yeah, I'd leave you for Todoroki." I teased, giggling and immediately pleading that I was joking because of the death glare he sent me. His finger tucked under my chin, "Say that again. I dare you."

I dropped my voice to a whisper, looking up at him with half-lidded eyes, "I'd leave you for Todoroki."

He huffed, tugging on my bang as he sat up, hand reaching for his shirt that was tucked into a random corner.

"Aw come on, you dared me! I don't mean it, Izuku, I only have eyes for you." I groaned out, throwing myself on him to stop him from leaving.

He chuckled, "I know, I just wanted you clingy." I rolled my eyes, forcing my weight to fall back as I faced the wall, shutting my eyes to enjoy the night of rest ahead of me before we decide our work studies tomorrow. He sunk behind me, chest facing my back as he planted kisses every so often. Before I drifted off to sleep, I heard him whisper.

"Baby, you're too good for me."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

7.6K 124 8
(Y/n) is a part of the Elven Kingdom. Her King the High Jew Elf (which is Kyle if you didn't know that go and and play the game) banished you from sp...
28.9K 835 29
The cover credit goes to @-Bezana-!! Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or Naruto Shippuden. I don't own any of the characters that the writers of the...
252K 17.7K 12
Arranged Marriage, pretty common naah? And then Love will happen and they'll live happily ever after.... This is what you expect! But what if your hu...
904K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...