Living Life -Jujutsu Kaisen x...

By Miema6224

(Y/n) is a girl who was born with a cursed. Her life was never been happy or in peace. All she want is some p... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 -The Cursed Baby-
Chapter 2 - Meeting Them-
Chapter 3 -Decision-
Chapter 4 - 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 -
Chapter 6 -𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 (2/2)-
Chapter 7 -𝐴 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑙-
-'Author Notes (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)'-
Chapter 8 -𝐷𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝐸𝑥𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛-

Chapter 5 -𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 (1/2 )-

3.9K 161 50
By Miema6224

(y/n) POV

   After being accepted to Jujutsu Tech, I make a friend with a badass girl I ever known, Kugisaki Nobara was her name. After we both introduce ourself she claim me as her lil sister, i felt warm when i'm with her.

'I guess she was the third person who make me felt this feeling' thought myself. But sadly, Gojo-Sensei give us a different mission. Which mean he didn't let me to going the same mission with the trio.

So for my first mission, i have to go to Sendai, Japan. Alone. It kinda pissed me off when I remember what that immature sensei told me.

An hour before:

"Sensei, why can't I join Yuji and other?"

"Ohh, because lil kitten you're special case, so you have to go a different mission from them." told Gojo

"Hmp! You just want to separate us from her right, sensei!" barked Nobara and Yuji toward Gojo.

"Hehehe, don't worry I will come immediately after this mission done. So don't cry, okay (y/n)" said Gojo.

"W-what, since when I wanted to cry? Just be careful okay?" that the last word because I go to my mission location.

Present:

Sigh. I don't know why I feel familiar since I entering this forest. "Hey Kuro, do you sense any cursed at here? I try but, It seems I can't detect them"

'No all clear, did something in your mind (y/n)? You seems a little bit nervous since you entering this forest'

"Maybe i'm a bit scare, i guess?" I continue walking deeper into the forest. 'strange, I think this the third time I walked this path.'

'Hey, (y/n) something isn't right. What our objective again at here?'

"Umn..Gojo-Sensei didn't tell me a detail mission. He just told me this is the place that I should exorcism the curse"

'It just, I have a bad feeling at here. Be careful (y/n).'

"Okay" I realize that too, and I still continue walking without off my guard.

The sun almost dawn and the moon begin to appear while i'm still continue walking. My leg already feel sore but there no sign of curse at here. "Ugh, I need to take a rest. I been walking half a day and I don't think I can feel my leg anymore!"

"Pfft. Sure, sure take a rest as much as you want (y/n). And it's almost night time, should we continue tomorrow, pop tart?"

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Do you know where the exit, Kuro?" now I think I should find a way out of this forest. The aura feel heavy and it hard to breath like normal.

"Tch. Something is blocking our vision at here, looks like someone here with us."

"Is it curse?" I look at my surrounding afraid a curse suddenly jump toward at me.

"𝑂ℎ 𝑚𝑦, 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑤ℎ𝑜'𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒, 𝑎 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡." said old woman toward me.

That old woman just came like a bolt from the blue. 'W-what, where did this old woman come from?!' I move back slowly and ask her.

"Oh, hello. Where do you live oba-chan?" 'Idiot! Why did I ask that question?!' 'No it's good (y/n). Now we know where did this old woman came from and maybe we can found curse at there.'

'okay'

"𝑂ℎ, 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑒, 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑦." the old woman chuckle.

I gulp my own saliva and put on my serious face.

Gojo POV

"Alright, you guys are already full right?"

"Hell ya! That food is delicious. Next time you have to work hard if you want to beat me on game, Yuji." said Nobara proudly to Yuji.

"Buu.. That just lucky, Nobara!" Yuji pouting.

"Hey, did you guys forget about (y/n) chan?" ask Megumi.

"Oh yeah! That's right I almost forget about her. Teehee(◠‿・)—☆" I wink at my student. 'Of course not, she my precious person after all'

"Sensei. You. Better. Go. Find. Her. Now!" the trio glaring at me like they gonna kill me just a second but I know they can't cause i'm the stronger.

"Okay, okay. I go find (y/n) now. But don't mad at me if I take her on date~" I grin at them and take out my phone to call Ijichi to pick me up.

"Don't you dare, sensei!" yell Nobara with irk sign on her head.

(y/n) POV

The path is getting smaller than before and I think I getting sick of keep walking right now. 'Seriously how much long do I have to keep walking and I feel dumb'

"𝑊𝑒'𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒. 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒, 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑦." said the old woman.

I was shocked, how can there a small village at here? I don't think there exist on map. The old woman lead us the way to a old house and told me to rest at there. There's a lot of old book at the wood shelf at the corner of the house. Something interact my attention at there, the old book with red thread around and it's look like a diary.

I opened the book and it written 'my love, if you read this that's mean we love you' can I really read this? My heart tell to read it and why I feel nervous about?

'Just read it if you want (y/n)' said Kuro

I continue flip the next page and read it 'My life was never been happy or in peace even once. I been locked inside a dark room since I was 15 and it just only ray of moon can through this room. My family called me as a sacrifice blood, since then people all around the village starting avoiding me.'

'Today is day that I end my live and I don't regret it. Infront of me there's standing a tall man wearing yukata with long hair and sharp eye. I standing infront of him and smile. This man is a curse that kill so many people when he want to, I prepared myself to meet death but surprisedly he kissed me and make me as his wife."

"I was happy and relieved when I hold safely my baby girl on my arm. Yes, this baby was made by me and my curse husband. But this happiness would never be forever when my family found out i'm still alive and I even given birth a curse child. The villagers was furious and tried to kill me and my husband. Even thought my husband a strong curse but he died on a hand of powerful shaman. It look like this time the death called out for me, i'm glad I felt this happiness even thought it just a moment. I hope if you find this diary, that mean we really love you."

'Love mom and dad.'

Without realizing my eye already pouring so much tear that I couldn't even hold it much longer. 'Are you okay, (y/n)? You cried so much'

"Hahaha, weird I don't know why I cried so much? But doesn't it feel weird why the village so quiet and where did that old woman go?" I step outside of the house shock when I saw that place.

"Why, why is it here? I remember I already destroyed it!" infront of me there a temple where I've been seal in for more than a years.

"𝐹𝑢𝑓𝑢𝑓𝑢, 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒, 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑦? 𝑅𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔? 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠?" ask the old woman with a wide smile on it.

"Hah! Funny oba-chan, if you really a human you can't saw my real eye cause I hide it. That's mean you're a curse oba-chan~" I smirk at the old woman.

"What a clever human, but don't worry I will use you as a really useful tools. Just give me your eyes!" that old woman change into jorogumo.

"Humnn, no wonder many human lost they way and gone without a trace at here. It's your work you disgusting curse!" she was triggered when I call her that.

"You do-" she didn't even try to finish her sentence I uproar at her a give her a strong punch on her abdomen. "Guh-! You little bitch, do you think I won't kill you just because you're his child?! I change my mind NOW DIE!"

"Kuro. Feast" a big black wolf come out from my shadow with four red eye on it and it has a very sharp teeth with drooling out.

'Finally you call me, (y/n)'

»Jorogumo: it's a spider woman

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

I think this chapter is the longest words i made...

Hey guys, I want to thank you for reading this story for this far!

You guys are the best(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

Feel free to votes me and comment~

_LazyMind_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 206 21
"It's been 500 years, so why am I still in love with you?" ... I wrote this when I was a new writer on here, so don't judge the first few chapters if...
21.3K 713 24
Sʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ sᴏ sʜᴇ sᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ғᴀʙᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ. Wʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ғᴇʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ. Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇ...
50.8K 801 27
L/n Y/n, she seems like a normal everyday girl, that is until, she met a boy in the snow who seemed to be in distress. Now our young protagonist find...
369K 32.2K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)