Baby Malhotra's Star ✔️

By Rapunzel_0207

All right reserved Copyright 2021 . -sxssy_dxvxl-. All rights are reserved. publication on this work on anoth... More

glimpse
characters
1.mother deprived manik
2. I don't have money with me
3. manik's saviour
4. I broke fab5 ~ manik
5. I can't live here anymore
6.Manik malhotra
7. Manik Malhotra?
8.it's ur right manik
9. u can do it manik
10.job mil Gaya~manik
11.can I ask u something
12. abhi met avni
13.abhi~ naam tho suna hoga
14. DAZZLERS
15.Business of manik
16.MAR JAYIAN
17.art of painting
18.A happy day
19.I'm scared~ manik
20. DAZZLERS VS FAB5
22. TUMHARI TAARA
23.love is in the pyaar
24.proud of u nandu~manik
25.i love nandu~manik
26.i love manik~ nandu
27.i'm leaving this house~manik
28.i love u too manik
29.dhruv got beaten up
30.punishments to fab5
31.i love avni~ abhi
32.avni+abhi= avbhi
33.SANJANA RATHORE
34.new house
35.dhruv is gay
36.u Don't know me
37. album launch
38. 21 reasons why
39.I hope u didn't loved anyone
40. A letter to my baby
41.A letter to my baby-2
42.A letter to my baby-3 (last)
43. Dard ho raha hai mumma
44. I can't lose you
45. 3 days seminar of Avni and Nandini
46. mystery
47. MANIK MALHOTRA
48. Tum mile tho milgaya ye jahan
49. London again?
50. HERE YOU GO LONDON
51. Nightmares
52. Harshad Saxena
53. The game starts now
54. Monster malhotra
55. Azab Harshad Ki Gazab Bezzati
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
✌️✌️✌️
New Baby Malhotra?

21.u r precious manik~Nandu

5.2K 392 52
By Rapunzel_0207

Hola guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

Excited..

Aren't we??

Ok so this part should b updated yesterday but I don't know what the heck happened with my phone..I have literally wrote 3000 Words but when I click publish,the phone immediately got off Nd the matter got jumbled..so I even cried coz of that literally and them wrote it again..so I didn't have any more energy to write this update..so as already it's late now jump into the story...

No proof reading..

Ignore typos..

Happy reading

Precap-

DAZZLERS singing HASEE TO PHASEE movie's song ISHQ BULAVA perfectly..

Fab5 singing KABHI ALVIDA NA KEHNA movie's song MITWA unsynchronized...

Present..

Mr.seghal- that's a good synch dazzlers..

Before he could continue there were claps surrounded and when he turned back he looked all his employees standing there Nd anyone could say that they became fan of dazzlers...

All were shouting "DAZZLERS" *DAZZLERS*. making all the dazzlers smile except manik who is still shocked Looking fab5..

Bandha Kamal Ka hai boss.. singing tho tab b ki jab vi shocked hai.. singing is running in his blood man....isn't it readers ....

Mr.seghal- ok so Mera reply meri staff ne hi dedi...ok so I will go with DAZZLERS..and fab5 I'm so sorry but u r not in sync Nd even I found mistakes though. ..

All fab5 looked angry..

Mukti- don't u dare Mr.seghal...we r fab5 Nd we r perfect..we know that..u r just interested to give this to manik...that's it..

Poor girl...she still can't accept that they sang good even when her heart accepted...

Nandu- Mrs.saxena we would like if u show some manners here....he is a respected person Nd u will get respect only if u give respect..

Nandu is someone who doesn't like respecting someone...she believes Everyone r equal Nd here this brat is pushing all the wrong buttons..

Mukti- oh so now will u teach me manners...

Navya- tujhe sikhane k vajah se meri nandu k manners na jaye..

She said in a duh tone..hahah..mukti got embarrassed...

Mukti- u bloody commoner..

Cabir- don't u dare Mrs.saxena..as my sister said we won't like disrespecting the ppl...

Cabir said warning tone..

Mr.seghal- I thought u just don't know music...but now I knew u ppl Don't even know how to respect someone..I think manik had taken good decision by moving out from ur band...and now plz fab 5.. the main door is that way..

He said showing his hand and kicking them out sweetly...hahah... acche se bahar nikal diye...hahah..

Arya- this is just coz of u manik malhotra...it's just coz of u...if u wouldn't have come here,we could definitely get this album...

Nandu- don't you dare say anything to home Mr.khurrana..its u Nd only u who don't know how to play music and I swear u will the worst side of me if u held him responsible for ur stupid acts....

She said dangerously and it did scared fab5 nd manik too except dazzlers coz they know how nandu is possessive about her ppl...

Manik was looking at her with wide eyes and fab5 just left the place after humiliation...

Mr.seghal- ok gentleman..so let's go and discuss the points Nd genre we need..

He said Nd all nodded...

Nandu hold manik's hand ✋ ✋ and all left to his cabin..

After a long discussion of one hour they came to a conclusion that they need 5 songs in which boy sings for the love of his life and in 1 month they need to complete this album ...

Manik- ok Mr.seghalwe will do that but we want to keep secret that dazzlers r still hidden..plz..after the first album we will come into lime light..

Mr.seghal nodded Nd they left the place after signing the deal..but al including rishab kept silent as they don't wanna disturb manik..

Cabir was driving the car Nd navya was beside him Nd manik was sitting with nandu in the back seat and all were silent...

After half an hour nandu felt a weight on her shoulder just to see manik sleeping on her shoulder..she smiled and cavya too smiled seeing them through mirror...

Nandu- bhai..

Cabir- yes baby doll

Nandu- can u ask leave for manik as he slept after long I guess ..

Cabir- ok I will do it...

He didn't questioned nandu or manik...yy... simple..coz he trusts them...

After half an hour they reached home.. and nandu asked Maddy Nd cabir to help manik to make sleep in his room so that his sleep won't break..

After that navya checked nandu's appointments Nd said that she don't have any and asked her to rest in home...

Nandu nodded happily as she thought she can do something to lit up manik's mood..

After that everyone left and only manan were there...

Nandu got an idea and smirked to herself and she knows no one will come soon and even rishab went with navya to play with kids in children ward in hospital..

It took 2 hrs for her to complete the gift Nd she knows it will bring a smile on her face...

After she completed the gift she took landline and called manik's number and due to the mobile ring manik woke up and rubbed his eyes just to get astonished..

Nandu had painted this Nd hanged his frames ...

He got emotional seeing his parents pics coz he have only one pic of his mumma and no other pics r there any where...

He smiled knowing who does these kinds of things..nandu..his nandu..

Yayyyyyy...HIS nandu..yes..he realised his love ...not now , yesterday itself..

Congo manik malhotra...

And then his eyes fell on the boxes in his room

He opened it and found

Along with a letter..

My son..
I wish u all the strength to face the challenges with confidence along with the wisdom to choose ur battles carefully.. I wish u adventures on ur journey, and may u Always stop to help someone along..listen to ur heart and take decisions carefully.. remember how much u r loved..

I'm so proud of you

Ur dad
RAJ MALHOTRA...

..
And this made him smile and even he didn't know when his eyes started watering looking at the love nandu showering on him..he knows it she does this..and he knows there r more...when he got up from the bed he found some letters randomly on the floor but packed well..he smiled and collected them Nd sat on the bed..

Ok I will b opening every letter and matte will be below...

1st letter

I'm proud of you..
Truth is ,if most people know ur story,and all of things u have been through,they would probably wonder why u r still smiling..so if u didn't here from anyone else...
I'm proud of you..
u r more stronger than u think and ur heart is something that u should be proud of...
Even with being the spoil brats of the world,u still didn't loose ur innocence or ur golden heart and that's what makes u different from others of which u should be proud of.....

He smiled and opened the second letter...

It's a big deal,what u have done with ur life.. u have overcome the things which no one even knows and u have done most of it on ur own.. u r a strong and independent person and to b honest , whoever isn't proud of u can gladly fuck off.. u deserve more credit than u realize for getting to where u r today, and it's pretty amazing that u survived , let alone flourished..

WE R SO PROUD OF U...

NOW HIS eyes started watering again but his smile didn't fade away...he smiled brightly and opened 3rd letter..

You make me feel so proud every day with your courage, kindness and hard work. It is a privilege knowing you in this life. You have won even before you started. I am so much proud of you my friend!
I am proud of you no matter what you do in your life. Just know that I will be always supporting you my dear friend..I hope you already know how amazing you are and you deserve every happiness of this world. You are such a wonderful human being inside-out. Be proud of who you are, don't be upset over the fact that some people will always judge you no matter what.
You are unstoppable because you do not fear failure and doubts despite having them in your life and that is what makes me proud of you.

H

e chuckled at her way of making his mood better in which she already succeeded...he opened the 4th letter.. which has a gift tagged along too..he opened the gift ..

It had his fav choclates...

Along with a letter

Dear son, you can't even imagine what you are to me. No matter what happens, I will always love you and support you. I am really proud of you.

I will not tell you I am proud of you even though I am. I will tell you it makes me happy seeing you be proud of yourself.

Never think that you are alone. Wherever you are, your parents are always thinking about you. I am always right here whenever you need me. I love you and so proud of you, my son.

We may have given you the financial and emotional support you needed, but you have given us thousands of reasons to be proud of you for who you are today. Thank you, son! We love you so much

Ur mom..
NYONIKA MALHOTRA..

Nd now he can't stop himself and called out nandu..

Manik- nandu...I know u r around Nd u have done this Nd I'm so happy.. now come Infront of me...

He said Nd she came in ....he just ran to her Nd hugged her tightly..

She smiled hugging him back knowing it's his gesture of thank u...

She smiled and broke the hug after a few mins ..she tiptoed and kissed his forehead...

Manik- kyu..

Nandu- matlab..

Manik- ye sab kyu ki..

Nandu- u r too precious for us manik..Nd we can't loose u..and just coz of that brats u r being sad even forgetting about the deal we got...so tumhe smile karane k alava we don't even have any other options right..

She smiled and teased at teh end Nd pouted...his ears turned pink making her giggle..

Shout-out..

Yayyyyy.. atlast completed the chapter..and guys I have applied for

Fanfic awards 2021.. if anyone interested can participate

Indian_Fanfic_awards

https://www.wattpad.com/story/260887602?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=jaanus13creations&wp_originator=kHQ8tJ%2FTcvbQ%2B%2BPHxnJdXGo22%2FFWXb68Lczclg6GRSb4MZpY7r%2FGf%2BnUvhtQPvcTkFdDUdrISZMTcAAyQYiStlXCNDK5hbEkpEI7Am1YAfBNTQVH74nFb3HLq%2B%2F9Z1ya

Ok so I hope everyone liked teh chapter and here u go..

Rate the chapter between 1 to 10..

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Signing off jaanus13creations

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 4.3K 7
What happens when two people meet in an isolated place.. Not knowing anything about each other but ends up getting married?? Cover Credits: Insta| ma...
62.8K 1.2K 15
Let's just say....that I had a weird dream that's how it started.!!!! To put it simple, this is PJO and HOO from the start but with someone in Bonus...
113K 3K 20
𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 | "peace out, girl scout." 》in which an ncis agent falls for the blonde fbi agent 《 ____ [ criminal minds | ncis - jennifer jare...
291K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc