✩‧₊˚𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞�...

By I_Lab_Lemons

❝𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂... More

(A/N)'s Note
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ That Certain day
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Parents
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Puppy Love
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Horrified
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ The Man
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Training
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Tomura-nee
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Taken
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ I felt Loved
Meet (Y/N) (L/N)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ The Test
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ First Day
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ First day (2)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Battle
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Battle (2)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Half n Half
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ UsJ Attack
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Sports Festival
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Sports Festival (2)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Sports Festival (3) ♡
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Sports Festival (4)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Hero Names
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Internship
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Beethoven
Author-chan's Note (urgent)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Study Night
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Final Exam
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Shopping
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Pool Day
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Happy Birthday, tsuki!
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Training Camp (2)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Dorm
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Ultimate Moves
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Love?
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Provisional Exams
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Provisional Exams (2)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Fight!
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ My Yu Ishigami~
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Mirio-Senpai
Author-chan's note
Two Heroes (The Movie)
Two Heroes (The Movie) (2)
Two Heroes (The movie) (3)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ I Died
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Gone Missing
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Tempest
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Last goodbye
Memes (Special)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ I do Love Kids~
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Lead Singer
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Dancing with Luv?~ ♥
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ The Performance
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Boopai Incident
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ That... Dream
Book Two is Out B-)

⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Death

3.4K 93 82
By I_Lab_Lemons

__________
___

(4689 words)

It's been hours and still, I'm still bound on my lovely chair in front of Katsuki who's sleeping with cuff on his wrist that cancels his quirk.

And there is, Tomura-nee, staring at me as if waiting for me to do something. He really is waiting for me to do something. "Want some snack?"

"They might be poisoned... No thanks"

I was thinking of using the Wind to help me untie myself when Tomura suddenly approached and placed his Four fingers on the neck of the unconscious Katsuli. My eyes widened and glare at him.

"Ok... Ok... No funny businesses, got it" I growled staring straight into his eyes as he just smiled at me, warmly which made me tach and look away.

"Now now... If you want your friend to be alive, you will do everything we will say." He said making me pfft.

"That's not fair... Using someone to threaten me" I said as I showed them a smug smirk. "Cheater as always... Tomura-nee" he then suddenly pointed his finger at Katsuki's neck. I just took a deep breath and agreed.

"Damnit" I muttered Then he turned his back on us and sat on a barstool.

- Izuku's PoV -

The day after the Villain Attack it all went down. I was brought to a hospital close to the camp.

"I wonder If Kota's alright"
The door suddenly opened, and saw Denki peeking. "Midoriya looks like you're awake!"

He said then all my classmates entered my room.

"You see what's on the TV? THE MEDIA IS ALL OVER THE SCHOOL! "

"Look look! We bought a melon... A big melon! " Mineta said, trying to lighten the mood.. (Cutely)

"I caused so much trouble for you Midoriya" Tokoyami mumbled as I sighed.

"Nah. I'm the one who should be sorry... Is everyone here? "

"No Jiro and Hagakure are still unconscious because of the gas. And Yaoyorozu received a terrible head wound so she's here in the hospital" Iida explained

"All, 15 of us"

"Because Bakugou is not here... And (Y/N).."

"H-hey... Todoroki!"

Now I remember that. I felt the pain and frustration rising up again... It's all because I couldn't save Kacchan and... (Y/N)... I could feel anger and tears coming out of my eyes as I tried to stop myself from crying.

"Recently, All might told me something... That there are people we can't save because we can't reach them... B-but" My words become weak whimpers as tears started flowing to my cheeks. "I could reach them! My quirk is made for that... But then it turned out just like what Mr. Aizawa said"

"Then let's save them" I yanked my head to Kirishima.

"H-huh? "

"Todoroki and I actually came by here yesterday... I met up with him. Then we ran into all might and police. They were talking ti Yaoyorozu."

"Awase from Class 1-B helped to attach a device to a nomu after It stopped attacking us. This device is receiving the tracking signal. Please use this on your investigation" she said handing the device to all might, turning her head to her lap.

"You've come too far young Yaoyorozu!"

"I'm still frustrated. That this is all I can do while my classmates are in danger"

"That feeling is proof that you've got what it takes to be a hero. Leave the rest to us. "

"So you're going to ask Yaoyorozu to make another signal device for us? " Iida asked, staring at them with disbelief. "!! IT'S NOT OUR PLACE TO INTERFERE YOU FOOL!!! "

"YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT!? BUT STILL, I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING!!" Kirishima yelled back, making the air in the room intense. "When I heard that they after Bakugou... And (Y/N)... I couldn't do anything! I should be there... Beside them to protect them.. to protect Her! If I don't act now! FORGET BEING A HERO, I'M NOT EVEN A MAN!! "

"Calm down Kirishima, we're at the hospital!"

"Kero. Iida is right"

"I KNOW HE'S RIGHT BUT... MIDORIYA! THEY'RE NOT BEYOND OUR REACH JUST YET! " he said as I stare at him...

"So you're gonna make Yoamomo give you a tracker, then follow it?.. To go save Bakugou and. (Y/N)?"

"The villains only took Bakugou and (Y/N)... They'll keep them alive for some things they need to accomplish... Kirishima and I will go" Todoroki said

"YOUU... HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING!" Iida shouted as I gaze at them then Shoji cut off Iida.

"I get it Kirishima's pain over for not doing anything. And Todoroki over having (Y/N) and bakugou snatched away before his eyes... But still, this is no time to let our feelings overcome us"

"Kero... We're still in shock over Bakugou and (Y/N)'s kidnapping. But let's think calmly. It doesn't matter how righteous our feelings are. But if we break the law, we're not far different to those villains." We just looked at her, the room is too awkward from the moment she said that. The door opened revealing a doctor.

"It's time for Midoriya's check-up"

They started to walk away, saying goodbye to me. "I talked to Yaoyorozu yesterday, if we're going it has to be soon tonight. I'm not really sure if you can move your body in this condition but you're still welcome to join us. I'm betting this is hurting you more than anyone else. We'll be waiting outside the hospital" I glanced up to Kirishima. I just nodded and frown my lips, in regret.

- Aizawa's case -

Aizawa just stared, at the table with disbelief. His daughter is in danger and he's here, sitting and waiting... He hated this. He was wearing a Suit, for the media questioning later. "Aizawa, you have a visitor," said the police. The Emo Man just nodded and suddenly the door opened.

He raised his eyes and saw (G/N) .. (N/N)'s grandmother. He began to tremble in his seat as she slowly approached the chair he was sitting on. "Aizawa-" she said which surprised the grown man a bit.

"I'm going to ask you a favor" she said then the door opened again and what he saw startled him as his eyes widened.

- Bakugou's Case -

"Let's go down to business, Bakugou. Won't you join me?" Shigaraki asked, Bakugou just smirked while gazing at them.

"You can shove the offer up to your ass and go to hell!" He replied as Shigaraki sighed.

"Katsuki that's nasty, dirty..." I commented with a sigh of boredom rolling out of my tongue as I receive a growl from both of Katsuki and tomura-nee.

"This is no time to be joking around, FART FACE" Bakugou yelled, raging in his cuff. "I swear I'll kill you once I get rid of this cuff!"

"ID LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY" I laughed at Katsuki who onlyg late at me while Tomura-nee watches from the sideline.

"Let me ask again, Bakugou... Join us" Bakugou just glared at them making Shigaraki scratch his neck, impatient.

"He said no, wanna hear it in Spanish?" I asked as Tomura growled at me again and grabbed my cheek. I wince.

"Shut up"

"That's cruel... Let go"

"LET HER ugly face GO, YOU GIRL ABUSER!"

"TELL EM' KATSUKI!"

"Coming from you who beat up that certain brunette in the sport festival..."

"Tomura-nee... That's obviously and exemption because it's a contest, Duh... HAH! What a fucking idiot"

"Damn you stupid bitch with nothing but a peanut brain"

"Shut it, Mr. Lack of Vaseline"

- Narrator's PoV -

Later that night... In Izuku's location.

He was walking behind Yaoyorozu, looking serious.

"Whaddya say, Yaoyorozu?" Kirishima asked

"I-"

"WAIT! " she was cut off by Glassed Male, the one and only Iida.

"Of all people, you've guys should know better! Especially you two who criticized me for my actions... Why are you committing the same blunder I did!? "

"What are you talking about!?" Kirishima inquired... Todoroki just placed a hand making him stop and listen.

"That's not how it is Iida, nobody says we're gonna break the law-" Midoriya approached the whimpering Iida then Iida punched the hell out of the Broccoli, surprising the three.

"I have regrets too! I'M YOUR CLASS PRES, OF COURSE, I'M WORRIED ABOUT MY CLASSMATES AND NOT JUST BAKUGOU AND (Y/N)!!!" Iida yelled. "Are you saying that you don't care about my feelings?"

"Iida" Todoroki swooped in cutting the drama made by Iida. "We're getting them back without fighting"

"Huh? "

"Its gonna be a hard mission but that's how we heroes in training can fight" Kirishima replied, being the Manliest man on earth

"I trust Todoroki, so I'm coming too" Yaoyorozu declared.

"They thought we can still reach them... I just can't sit down and do anything. I need to save them!! " Midoriya said, full of determination in his tone making the others nod.

"In that case... Take me with you" Iida mumbled, startling the others.

(Look!! MIDORIYA IS FREAKING HOT!!! LIKE-JUST LOOK AT HIM!! FUCK THIS!!! MY HEART!!! )

"And... I shouldn't have gotten violent on you... I apologize, Midoriya"

"I'm fine!! Don't sweat it! "

"But think of me as a Monitor! Yeah! A watchman! "

"Watchman Iida" Todoroki mumbled. They all boarded the train to the place pointed out by the tracker device. They sat, thinking of a way and a plan for their rescue operation.

"Uh... Did anyone tell the others about this mission? " Midoriya asked

"Yeah. And they wasted time trying to stop us. "

"Yeah... Uraraka even says something to stop us" Kirishima replied, stealing the food from Todoroki's bento

"Uraraka? Really? "

"Yeah"

"I think Bakugou will consider it as disgraceful to get rescued. For (Y/N)... She'll be washed in guilt if she knew you risked your safety for her... "

"If you guys want, you can still turn back"

"I wouldn't be here if I wasn't sure about this... I just want to rescue my buddy and my- I mean (Y/N)"

"There's no turning back now" Midoriya declared in, serious tone. He's hot.

They have reached Kamino Ward. Kirishima suddenly ran and Yaoyorozu immediately saw him so she took the collar of Kirishima's T-shirt, stopping him.

"We must exercise extreme Vigilance. I have a suggestion" Yaoyorozu said, her cheeks blushing in oval, pointing a finger towards a Doki Store.

A few moments later...

"Hey you, what you looking at!? "

"A disguise, I see"

"That's right"

"What's up with these clothes?"

"I'll tell you later"

They all went out of the store. Wearing very astonishing clothes.

"Yaoyorozu, wouldn't it been free if you'd use your creation?" Todoroki mumbled, wearing a Ray wig.

"But that would be against the rules. If I used my quirk Willy-nilly, the circulation of money would... RIGHT! as a citizen, I shouldn't abuse my ability for the ECONOMY!!" She reasoned, steam coming out from her nose

"Is that so"

'Mini miss donki bags just want to experience a donki store' Kirishima thought, staring at the two

"OH IT'S UA! " one of the citizens exclaimed, making the four flinch.

"What di-" Midoriya turned around with a scowl as his eyes widen seeing the screen above.

"Aizawa... Sensei? "

*Bakugou's Case*

"Why are they criticizing heroes? Now hmm? " Shigaraki asked as the MiNi Tv showed the Interrogation to UA.
"It's their job to protect people, but they can screw up now and then, RiGgt!? why people expect them to be perfect!? Heroes today really have it rough I'd say... Am I RiGgt, Bakugou Katsuki? "

'... Ever since I called him Mr. Lack f vaseline, he's been ignoring me again... Man that sucks' I thought to myself as I sigh.

"Tch..." Bakugou replied staring at the hand guy.

"Dabi Untie him" Hand guys ordered, as the burned face look at him with annoyance

"He'll try to escape"

"It's ok. We gotta treat him as equal. We're scouting him after all." Tomura smiled as I scoff.

"Twice you do it.."

"What!? No thanks" Twice denied... But soon, obeyed... Hesitantly approached the Blonde male.

"That's unfair..." I murmured to myself before receiving a smack from Tomura.

After Twice removed the cuff, bakugou suddenly punched him and jump towards Shigaraki while emitting explosions then he tried to run towards your unconscious body but Dabi just turned his back, kicking away the blonde.

"Tch. Thought I was gonna croak of old age while you idiots yap and yap and yapped away.."

"SHIGARAKI!?" He's colleagues yelp as Katsuki scootches away.

"I'VE ALWAYS ADMIRED ALL MIGHT'S TRIUMPHS."

"HAH! KNEW IT! AN ALL MIGHT FANBOY!" I exclaimed, still tied up on my chair as Katsuki slouched his back and deadpanned me.

"TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY, DAMN IT"

"Father..." Shigaraki mumbled, gazing at the hand on the floor.

"oh... Is he mad?" I asked myself

Then he immediately snapped his head towards Bakugou making him jerk back a little. He slowly slouched his back and grabbed the hand calmly.

"I thought you'll cooperate calmly... Guess I was wrong" tomura nee said as I gasped out and nodded.

Glaring darts at katsuki.

"Katsuki, calmly? Heh... Not in a million years" I sighed as Tomura-nee sighed as well.

"True... He's such a brat too" tomura added while I nodded my head with a scoff.

"Yes, yes... Katsuki, a big man child"

"I never thought this will be hard... Davi, tie him up again"

• • •

"*Knock knock* Pizza Delivery" They heard from the door making them turn their heads in surprise.

"SMASH!" Suddenly the wall breaks, and they see the Number 1 hero... All Might! Bakugou became calm and he used this chance to pull me towards him. He boomed the ropes and the cuff off of my wrist making me grin brightly in relief.

"YES! It's been tiring my arms for a while now... Thanks" I beamed

Kamui wood suddenly appeared and the villains were immediately trapped in his wood. At the same time, gran Gran appeared and kicked Kurogiri and Dabi, knocking them out.

"It's alright... Do you know why!? Because we're here!" All might exclaimed, as he approached you and Bakugou.

"Must've been scary. Thanks for holding out, Young Bakugou" All might said

"Sca!? Scary!? I almost had them! " Bakugou replied, annoyed

"(Y/N).." All might turn his head towards me who's just staring at the broken wall, "I'm glad you're ok," He said hugging me.

"You smell nasty..."

"AH-rude" Uncle Might punched my cheek as I whined with a laugh.

"After all our scheming and plotting, the final boss goes and showed up on our doorstep... No use then" Shigaraki muttered as the Number 1 hero walk towards him. "KUROGIRI, BRING THEM OVER!!! "

• • •

"sorry, Shigaraki... But the Nomus set aside for us... Were gone! " Kurogiri shakingly replied.

"Looks like you've still got a lot to learn... Shigaraki" All might stated as Tomura-nee glared at him. "Your Little League take us lightly... Like this boy's spirit and our little (Y/N)'s loyalty and strength. And the relentless police investigation. AS WELL AS... OUR RAGE... It ends here.. TOMURA SHIGARAKI"

"Ends here huh... Don't be stupid... It's only just starting... I've already started forming allies. So make no mistake This is just the beginning... KUROGIRI!!"

tomura yelled but Edgeshot stabbed some sort of string into the Kurogiri him lose his consciousness.

"Like I just said. You'll all be better off if you take it easy" Gran Torino said... "Kenji Hikishi (Magne), Atsushiro Sako (Mr. compress), Shuiichi Iguchi (Spinner), Himiko Toga (Bloody Kitty -Well she have fangs and love blood so.. I find it cute.. Its not her villain name though-), Jinbubai Gawara (Twice)... Nowhere to run now... So tell me Tomura Shigaraki, where's your boss!!? "

"Shigaraki!!!" All might Yelled

"I HATE YOU!!!! " Tomura yelled back then a lot of goo appeared, nomu coming out of it... Then goo came out from Katsuki and Mine's mouth, enveloping our bodiess that surely shock the shit out of me.

'My students!!!' All might thought as he immediately turned around and try to grab the two but they already vanished in the goo. "NOOOOO!! "

"Endeavour, we need backup-!?" Kamui Wood requested but stopped as he saw a lot of nomu attacking the polices.

"TSUKAUCHI!!! EXPAND THE EVACUATION ZONE!!! " Endeavour yelled while blasting Nomu around

"Jeanist!! DON'T YOU HAVE IT UNDER CONTROL!? JEANIST!?"

- Two Minutes Earlier -

"Ow ow ow! That hurts! " Midoriya winced, holding his back waist as well as the others.

"They've got Mt. Lady, Gang Orca, Tiger, and Best Jeanist" Kirishima mumbled looking at the commotion.

"See, the Pro heroes are taking action now. We should leave now. There's nothing left for us to do" Iida said as they nodded.

"They mentioned All might's team... That must be where (N/N) and Kacchan is" They started to walk away but immediately stop after hearing an Very eerie voice coming from the warehouse.

"Sorry Tiger.. I've had my eye on her quirk for quite a while.. It was just too good so I had to have it"

"Stop another step!" Gang Orca yelled, as the 4 students look at the scene."Is he with the league of Villains? "

"Can someone get a flashlight here? "

"Ever since I was reduced to this, I haven't been able to stock up as many as before" Slowly the man came out where the scary voice was coming from, Best Jeanist suddenly used his quirk and restrained the man.

"Best Jeanist! What if he's just a civilian!?" Mt. Lady asked, surprised by his actions.

"Think the situation, a moment of hesitation could allow the villain to turn the table on us. We mustn't allow that to happen-"

Blast

"*Sigh* Tomura's only just learned to think for himself... To carved his own path forward.. So I'd like to keep anyone from interfering that" Now, in a blast unleashed by the mysterious man, the heroes are unconscious and the place is ruined. The four students behind a wall, the only wall that hides them from the villain. They suppressed any noise that might come out of them as their minds were filled with scenarios, bloody, and no life bodies at the hands of the villain. "Oh... And beside, I have finally found my little girl..."

'Its.. It's All For One!! ' Midoriya thought, his body is shaking, holding his breath as his mind washed of regrets and doubts of surviving. "Little girl!?" Izuku grumbled to himself.

*Clap, Clap, Clap*

"That's the Number 4 hero for you. BEST JEANIST. I was planning to blast them all the way to hell! But you grabbed their clothes and threw them away... SUCH A QUICK Decision !" AOF claspped his hand, sarcastically.

'Who's he!? What happened!? '
(Todo)

'He blast them all away in just one blast!? '
(Kiri)

'We have to run... We know that but!...!'
(Yaomomo)
'This fear is.. My body won't!'
(Iida)

'MOVE! ' They all thought, their body is shaking, breathing heavily as they stared at the floor.

*Splash*

"*Cough* What the hell it is.. It's stink!"

"True..." I coughed as well as Katsuki hold me up by my arm.

"Agh!" The five stopped and peeked. They saw Bakugou and me, coughing as the goo spilled out from our mouths.

"My apologies Bakugou... And my dear (Y/N).... I've missed you Soooo much" AOF said sweetly making the girl glare at him.

"Me?" I asked myself in confusion and saw the man before me. My eyes went wide in surprise. "Mr. Shigaraki!?" I whispered to myself.

'They're here.. But.. She knew him!? '

"Hah!?" I just stared at him, not knowing what to say... I can't feel anything not what to say. But heck, he still looks like the potato he is.

"dumbass!" Bakugou then pulled my arm towards his body making me squeak then more goo appeared revealing the League of Villains. "You know that guy!?"

"I-I-" I stuttered as I avert eye contacts.

"You failed again, Tomura. But Don't be discouraged. Now, take the kid and our little (Y/N).. We've got a busy day tomorrow, for her... It's all for you Tomura" AOF said.

"(Y/N)..." I turned my head towards katsuki, and I surely can feel, the sad eyes and water appearing on my sockets, unsettling the blonde as he tried to keep his composure.

He slide his hand into mine making me look down, literally forgetting about what was happening around us. I feel bashful and shy at this point, my lips starts to quiver.

Iida took a glance to Midoriya who's clenching his fist and turned his head towards your direction. Iida then grabbed him, stopping the green-haired male.

"I knew You'd come" This made them flinch then they heard a familiar voice.

"YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR IT ALL!! ALL FOR ONE! "

"HAHAH, are you here to kill me again, All Might!? What took you so long!? "

All might appeared and tried to punch AFO who restrained it with only his palms. Due to the attack made by All might, the floor on which AFO was standing collapsed causing strong winds to appear that expel the league of villains while Bakugou was holding you, protectively covering your head as your face dug into the male's chest. You're trembling in fear, at the fact that you met again the person who gave you a lot of scars, not only on your body but as well mentally and emotionally.

"I'm not gonna do the same mistakes I did, five years ago... All for One! " All might yelled as he launched towards the Boss Villain.

"I'm taking you back (Y/N) and Bakugou!! And this time smashing you into a prison cell, AOF!!!"

AFO's left arm suddenly swelled then he hit All might with a powerful blast that threw him so far.

"All might!!!" Bakugou yelled, startling me in front of him. I peeked my right eye and saw my Uncle being thrown away. I grit my teeth.

"STOP THIS BULLSHIT OF YOUR, MR. SHGARAKI!" I yelled but I feel shivers around my body.

"... You grew up to be an awful mouthed young lady... How disappointing" AFO muttered as he shook his head while I flinch and freon to myself, offended and angered.

"Damnit..."

"You need to Flee Tomura, take the kid and (Y/N)" AFO ordered as tentacles emerged from his fingers and stabbed the unconscious Kurogiri and force him to open up his quirk. "Now go"

"How about you master?" All might have returned, slamming his feet on the ground then pounces on AFO.

"Time to go Shigaraki! Take your Pawn and the girl!" Mr. Compress yelled, using his quirk to Dabi.

"What a pain" Bakugou growled while smirking as he moved me behind him while I scoff.

"Ready to beat people's ass, Tsuki?" I asked with a wide grin overlapping my scared face. Kat looked at me, weirded out. "What?"

"What did you call me?"

"Umm... Tsuki? You know-short for Katsuki? Get it? HAHAHA I just came up with the idea and-" I felt a punch on my cheek.

"(Y/N)...!" All Might yelled then a hand grabbed both of my shoulders. I twist my head behind there I saw an unknown figure.

I narrowed my eyes at the person before jumping cup to push Magne away from me. "Damn you, Platypus"

"HAH! PLATYPUS" tsuki laughed with a smirk as I unconsciously let out a snort as I try to cover my lips.

Ms. Magne frown at this and tried to land a hit on me but I dodged it and threw a kick onto her ribs. "HIYA"

"DUMB FUCK, BEHIND YOU!"

"WHAT-?" I turned my head around but I was met by a palm, slamming on my cheeks, slapping me which made me stop and blankly stare to the side.

The Slap.

I was speechless and I could tell, there was a hand mark placed on my cheek as I slowly move my hand up to my cheek. "What the actual fuck-"

"Don't you dare finish the Sentence, young lady" I voice growled as I saw a figure standing in front of me. I furrowed my brow at the person who have the audacity to slap my face, in the middle of the fight... My dad never slapped me, he just hanged me upside down the ceiling for hours with his scarf.

I look up again and there, I saw a very familiar man... Stopping me from scowling in anger. "The fuck-"

I paused.

"What... Are you doing here" I murmured in disbelief as the man in front of me, warmly grin with his arms open wide.

"My little girl..."

- Narrator's PoV -

you were just staring at what was happening when suddenly two women came out from behind the man with blue hair. A woman with long knee-length hair that seemed to be on fire and a woman who looked younger than her with brown hair and short that only reached to the shoulders.

"What's that? " You mumbled then you saw a glimpse of green thunder. You felt an arm scooped your thighs and lift you up. You glance up and saw Bakugou, before you got a chance to ask he blast his hands that made you and him fly. You yelped and hugged his neck tightly, glancing down. He had his one hand on you thighs.

"It'll be fine (Y/N).. Don't worry" He said as you lean your head closer to his chest.

"No-Wait!" You look down, desperately to see if the person you saw just a while ago was still there, but unfortunately that man was so longer there. It made you confuse and sad for some reason.

'I must be seeing things...' You though sadly

Then one of Bakugou's hands suddenly clung to something so you looked at that hand and you saw Iida, Kirishima and Izu. You feel the tears in your eyes so you close them while breathing deeply. "Thank you..." you whispered. You and the guys landed well with your air side. Your body is getting cold because you are only wearing a hospital gown and undergarments.

Bakugou put you down carefully while he studied your features. Now, you've got a nasty scar from your left ear to your shoulder. He noticed this after the syringe been injected in you. You began to feel dizzy as your Vision began to blur. Yet you stood still, your palm on your forehead as your body sway.

"ForeCast.. Don't force yourself" You just looked at him, yet still no expression.

"Tsuki..." You murmured as you look down,  Katsuki hummed as he took a step closer to you and lean to hear you better. "I think I'm gonna die..." With a shaky voice, you stared at Katsuki with horror and fear in your face as the male look at you as if you're crazyy.

"W-what" he asked

"You may not believe me but I saw DAD! MY DAD! THE DEAD ONE!"

"Dead... One?" He asked you

"Yep! He must be coming for me at the fact I'm gonna die right now... Oh no, My head... It's aching" you said, gritting your teeth as you dramatically clench your head.

"... Idiot..." Katsuki murmured, walking over you ad you stop and look up. "You almost got murdered and yet your fooling around like nothing happened" he sighed and raised a brow at you while you blink, confused with a hum.

"What do you mean? Tsuki?" You asked but was hugged by the blonde as you feel him shiver.

" I thought I'm gonna die there" he whispered to you as your eyes went wide with your breath hitching.

He felt scared and admitted it...

You started to shiver...

"The end is coming..."

"(Y/N)!?"

• • •

You just watch the fight. But what really catches your attention are the three mysterious heroes. You have never seen them on TV nor in the news and newspapers. They are familiar, and you know that. you feel like you've seen them but you still can't remember where.

After the fight..

you feel sad... "Uncle Might..."

Fun Fact

Tomura Shigaraki
=He actually cares for you.. He really don't like the thought of hurting you.. He just hurted you to persuade Bakugou, yet no use.
=Brother-Like relationship, no more, no less

(Edited: 2-26-22)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.8K 40
"𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏, 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆." ꒰ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ @ᥕᥱᥣᥴ᥆꧑ᥱ ! 〄◌˳˚⌖ ➥ to 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆...
59.9K 1.4K 55
🀄 ᳝ ࣪ 𔘓𓄿̷̸ ❝ 𝖫𝗢𝖵𝗘 𝖬𝗬𝖲𝗘𝖫𝗙 ❞ ▬▬ 𝗕𝖭𝗛𝖠. 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 🎪 ▎⃞ ݊ ˳. 𓍯 ࣪🦴 ᳝ ˑ [ 𝗦𝖨𝗠𝖮𝗡 ]𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒...
6.9K 204 30
I offered my sister to help with teaching her new private student. I don't know her that well but I recognize her. We met a long time ago by accident...
7.2K 382 37
All her life, Y/n has been told what to do. It was easy. Only having to do what was expected of her, the objective of her life carved into her her bo...