Win or lose /Bangchan

By Hobi_of_mine

"I think you shouldn't trust me, sooner or later I will escape." Mafia au Warning: Cursing,blood,killing,kid... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue

35

5.4K 141 55
By Hobi_of_mine

"Ahw what?No you'll be more than a bait,you'll be my girlfriend."

Taeyong grinned widely.

"Come on Jieun don't look at me like that we are old friends...even more than that."

He took her chin and pulled her head up as she didn't look at him.
The girl only continued glaring at him.

"You are annoying."She said and Taeyong raised one eyebrow ,then laughed.

"You were always like this...acting strong and independent when you're actually a scaredy-cat."

He let go of her chin and took some steps back.

"Oh so you think I'm scared of you?"
Jieun titled her head fake pouted.

"No but you're gonna be scared of me.
You will get what you deserve trust me."

"Man you're boring at least bring me food.I kinda wanna eat pancakes right now."

Jieun didn't really know why she suddenly got so confident,maybe because she knows she'll escape soon or she's just completely out of her mind or it's nothing new for her.

"I don't like the big mouth you have."
Taeyong slightly gritted his teeth as he glared at the girl who was provoking him.

"I don't like the dirty hands you have."

Renjun raised his eyebrows at that,surprised how the girl backfired.He knew it would be better if she would shut her mouth.He didn't even understand why the leader didn't kill her already.

Taeyong was studying the girls appearance.She didn't seem nervous at all, her body was relaxed.
Her facial expression was more angry and cold than scared or desperate.

He let out a long sigh.

"Guys that's why it's easier to kidnap someone who never has been kidnapped...like."Suddenly his frown got replaced with a huge smirk.

"Like your sister.Ok, I think we have to take harder measures.
Bring Chaeyoung and replace her place with Jieuns,she can enjoy the show from the office."

The two men nodded and went out of the room.

"What are you gonna do with her?
You said you won't hurt her."

"Ahw now I can sense the fear.
Oh I remember you were never scared for yourself...but family that's your weakness.The ones you love."

He bent down caressing her cheek with his thumb.

"Don't worry,if you answer all our questions then she won't get many bruises.We somehow have to kill time right?"

Taeyong only got an eye roll at that,he patted Jieuns head and stepped back.

Then two men came in untying the girl and then putting her hands cuffs on.As they both led her out of the cell she didn't miss the opportunity to glare at both,Renjun and Taeyong.

As they went out of the cell one of them tied a something around her head so Jieun couldn't see where they were walking.

They passed some rooms were people were talking,she believed she heard Jihoons voice in one of them.
If her friend really was here that would mean a better chance to escape.

'If he even knows that I'm here or if he even has enough interest to help me.'

The men made Jieun stop walking and she heard a door opening.
She then got pushed forward but was quick to stabilise her balances.

The girl felt a hand loosening the blindfold and she could finally see.Before she could even see where she was,her body got pushed into a chair and the handcuffs also got tied on the chair so she couldn't move to much.

The two men left the room,Jieun was alone and looked for a possible escape.There were windows and she could climb over roof.
Before she could make any further plans the door behind her opened.

She didn't bothered to see who it was she already knew.

"Okay Jieun ready to answer some questions?"

Meanwhile at stray kids mansion Jisung and Changbin were loosing their brain cells at the footage they were seeing.It didn't make sense.

"Here some of them go in the building but but never came out until now.So they can't be the one who took her."

"But same goes for the other two groups nobody left the building since yesterday morning."
Jisung said frustrated as he laid back in his chair.

The door opened and the leader appeared,his cold and stressed gaze softened as he looked at the two tired younger ones.

"I'm sorry I overwork you a little."
He said while slowly walking towards them,his eyes then caught sight of the footage that was playing in a loop.

Well-actually there were a lot of loops since they had hacked into many cameras of every building where Nct entered.

"How's it going?"

"They never even left the building yet.
It doesn't make sense."
Changbin said while typing something on the keyboard.

"What if they used an underground tunnel?"

"We already checked that,it's not possible."Jisung said while closing his eyes obviously tired.

"What if they new about the cameras and made them stop recording or they left exactly where the blind spot is."

"On all the exits are cameras,they would have to jump out of a window and then land exactly in the blind spot, so the camera wouldn't see them."
Jisung explained eyes still closed.

"Doing that at night?"

"It would make the possibility even more possible that you wouldn't land in the blind spot."
Changbin said and Bangchan sighed.

"Have you checked if there were all 23 members or if they're even the real Nct.
Since they apparently work very close with another gang ,it's possible they act like Nct."

"Chan do you think we are that dumb, if we could see their faces on the footage we made sure that they matched with the files."Jisung exclaimed.

"And they did, in the first house is Jaehyun,Liu Yangyang and Jungwoo."

"Jung Jaehyun?"

"Yeah him."Changbin and the others of course knew about Jaehyun and that he was the boyfriend of Jieuns sister.

"In the second house we could identify Zhong Chenle and Huang Renjun."Jisung said as he showed Chan the printed pictures of the two as they entered the building with four other members.

"And the last house Yukhei,Johnny Suh and Lee Donghyuck."

The leader narrowed his eyebrows at that.

"Have you counted them all together?"

"No."

"Do that."

They counted all the members on screen and it turns out that one person is missing.

"Probably it's their leader."

"That isn't important,we still don't know where they took her and we can't attack three mansion after another just to see if they maybe have her."

"What should we do?"
Changbin asked and Bangchan drove one hand through his hair.

"The same thing I told Jeongin this morning,if we can't come to her she has to come to us."

"What?You mean you want Jieun to escape?"

"I never said I wanted her to,I already know she doesn't want to stay there long,so if we take to long she'll come to us anyway."

"But we'll still search for her right?"
Jisung said as he raised one eyebrow.

"Of course but she'll probably be faster,especially when she isn't alone."

———————————————————
"Okay Jieun ready to answer some questions?"

He clapped his hands together excited as he sat on the office table across from Jieun.
The leader then took a laptop from his drawer and put it on the desk.

On the screen Jieun could see Chaeyoung tied onto the chair where she sat before.Her sister looked terrified at the man in front of her which was her own boyfriend.

"So if I answer all questions,you won't hurt her?"

Taeyong nodded as he kept his gaze on the girl who had her eyes glued on the screen.

"Yeah we won't hurt her then."

"Okay but about what you said before,did my ears betray me or did you really say girlfriend?"

Jieun looked up to see the leader already looking at her,again a little smirk was playing on his lips.

"Well."He said with a low voices as he leaned forward,closer to Jieuns face the smirk not leaving his face.

"Sadly your ears didn't betray you."
Taeyong was now dangerously close to Jieun, so she leaned back in her chair.

"We want you to join Nct."
The leader said with powerful voice as he sat up and fold his hands looking at Jieun.

"No and why."

"First of all."He pointed at the screen where Chaeyoung sat and one man stood beside her with a belt.

"Be careful what you say and second of all,we kinda want to make your leader and your crew suffer.
But especially your boyfriend."

Jieun stayed silent as she just glared at the leader her blood was boiling.
She just wanted to kick him in the face not even caring if that would have consequences.

Suddenly loud laughed echoed through the room.It was the leader.

'What is he now laughing about?'
Jieun thought annoyed.

"Well that was our plan before,now we will just kill you after we killed all of straykids."

"Kill?"

"Yeah,they will probably find our location in few hours because we will give them clues on purpose.
They couldn't find us because we gave them a false trail and we didn't left any other hints."

Jieun rolled her eyes.

"Okay can we now get over with these questions?"

"No,I wasn't done,before we kill you, I can still give you to the 127 unit so they can have a little fun.We want to let you suffer a little too.

'He really thinks I'll stay here another 24 hours.'

Over 6 k reads
We're moving so fast my wig literally flew !!

Anyways thx for reading sry for any mistakes.  ;)

(Wordcount=1625)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.3K 32
(UPDATING!!!!!) Kidnapped by Chan and his gang, he wants something from you. But none of you expected that you'd need each other for a longer time. C...
31.3K 1.2K 33
Secrets are deadly. People say what you don't know can't hurt you but in Jisung's case what they don't know really can hurt them and even kill them. ...
404K 21.2K 70
"-Why do you always drink wine at parties?" "-That's how I count my members and signal them it's time to withdraw." Both Mafia and the police are af...
1.2M 34.7K 48
"Be obedient kitten, or I will have to punish you..." Stray kids MAFIA au @avocadomix