Our Fight For Love | Dean Am...

By KxAmbrose

Kennedy McMahon-Levesque, a fifth generation McMahon who possesses no desire to follow in her family's footst... More

The Plan [1]
Payback [2]
An Offer [3]
First Day [4]
Lost [5]
Fun Times [6]
Drunken Antics [7]
Saved [8]
Nice Guy [9]
Storyline [10]
First Kiss [11]
Drunk Kiss [12]
Feelings [13]
Show Goes On [14]
Impromptu [15]
Hesitant [16]
Idiomatic [17]
Philophobia [18]
Merry Christmas [19]
The Next Step [20]
Rookie [21]
The Ex [22]
Family Ties [23]
Territorial Woman [24]
Soulmate [25]
Our Home [26]
Sweet to Sour [27]
Forever person forever [28]
Night in New Orleans [29]
Paradise [30]
No DQ [31]
Greatest Man Alive [32]
Calm Before The Storm [33]
Our Moment [35]
True Leader [36]
Purpose [37]
Safe Keeping [38]
Zoe-Zoe [39]
Our Little Family [40]
Daddy's Champ! [41]
Home [42]
A New Plan [43]
Life Currently [44]
Dunn For [45]
Too Sweet [46]
A Roadblock [47]
Control [48]
It's On [49]

Someday [34]

1.1K 23 9
By KxAmbrose

Kennedy and Jon walked hand in hand, following their group as they toured and visited patients in a children's hospital. This was one of the most gratifying parts about their careers - being able to visit those and give back to people who need it the most, especially children who are the true superstars and warriors in all of this.

"We have someone special we want you to meet. Her name is Bella, she's eight and has leukemia. She's big fans of WWE and especially Dean and Kennedy." The nurse described, leading them to Bella's room.

A few nurses and directors of the hospital walked them over to a room, "Bella? We some special people here to see you."

"Bring them!" Her little voice said, making Jon and Kennedy beam at each other.

"Hi there Bella," Kennedy said softly waving as she and Jon stepped into the room that was immediately was filled with a joyful shriek from the little girl.

"No way! Kennedy and Dean! You guys are my favorite!" She expressed, sitting up, building up more energy.

"Really? That's neat Bella, do you think Kennedy and I will be her parents on Sunday?" Jon asked kneeling beside the bed.

Bella nodded her head enthusiastically, causing everyone to laugh, "You guys are going to beat them so hard. I watched Monday Night Raw, and it was so cool. I can't wait to watch Mania on the network."

"Dean and I will try out absolute best to beat my parents on Sunday. We're going to do whatever it takes to walk out of there victorious." Kennedy asserted, brushing her hand over her cheek.

"I shouldn't say this, but I also think your parents are pretty cool too." She murmured, making Jon and Kennedy laugh uncontrollably.

"But you like Kennedy and I way more right?" Dean rose his brow, holding his hand out.

"Totally!" Bella nodded firmly, giving him a high-five.

The three of them continued conversing about wrestling, Kennedy and Jon didn't know this, but this was the most she had spoken in a while. Bella was so very sick, she could hardly hold a conversation, due to exhaustion with treatment, but with her favorite superstars here, she could talk their ears off.

"Bella?" A voice said from the door.

They turned, seeing a woman holding a baby, Kennedy and Jon stood up and smiled, walking over to shake her free hand.

"I'm Kennedy McMahon and this Jonathan Good aka Dean Ambrose," Kennedy said introducing her and Jon.

The women smiled warmly and nodded looking towards Bella then back to them, "Yea, you two are her favorite superstars. She raves about you all the time. My name is Sonia, by the way - Bella's mom."

Jon and Kennedy laughed and nodded their heads.

"And who must be this little cutie be?" Kennedy asked quietly, referring to the baby in her arms.

"My daughter Zoey, she's six and a half months old," Sonia told them.

"Oh, she's precious, just like Bella." Kennedy grinned softly reaching over to rub the baby's back.

Sonia thanked them with a warm smile before turning to her other daughter, "Bella, honey, the nurses are going to need to take you for a bit."

"Will I get to see Dean and Kennedy again?" She asked and her mom shook her head.

"It's going to be a while, sweetheart, why don't you say bye to them and thank them for coming all this way to see you." Her mom smiled.

Kennedy and Jon smiled tightly, strolling back over to Bella. Kennedy reached to hold the small hand in hers.

"It was a pleasure meeting you, Bella, you truly are a fighter." She spoke softly as Bella grinned.

"And Kennedy and I will be sure to pick up that win on Sunday, dedicated just for you, but you gotta keep one promise on your part," Jon said nodding towards Bella who waited to hear what Dean had to say.

"You keep fighting because anything is possible if you chose hope alright? Kennedy and I will keep praying for you and your family. You're going to kick cancer's butt." Jon vowed as Bella nodded her head and crossed her arms.

They took a few photos before some nurses came and rolled her out of her room, waving one last goodbye. Though Kennedy and Jon stayed back, talking a little to her mom.

"Can I hold her?" Kennedy asked looking at the baby, Sonia nodded and carefully handed her over watching the young woman cradling the baby to her chest.

"So Bella and her condition right now, where would you say she's at?" Dean inquired, wrapping his arm across Kennedy's back.

"She's still kicking and fighting, which is a significant sign in her character, but physically she isn't doing the best. Her body isn't quite responding to treatment the way we'd hope for. The doctors have been saying she has only a few more months to live." Sonia replied, almost numbly, since she had been telling people the same thing repeatedly.

"I'm so sorry to hear that," Kennedy said earnestly, looking up at the mother. She couldn't even imagine what it was like to be going through this.

"It's alright, I've accepted it and have let God be the voice now. I don't want my baby girl to be hurting anymore, even if that means not having her with me physically. It's just all so hard, especially with being a single mother and having to care for not only Bella but Zoey too."

"Jesus Christ, I'm so sorry." Dean hung his head low, fighting back his own tears.

"I mean, is there any way that we can help? Anything at all, we can try to help with. Either paying for more treatment or helping you out financially. Jon and I, and the rest of the WWE, are here for you and your family." Kennedy sniffled, swallowing the lump in her throat as the woman shook her head.

"I could never just take money from you guys. There are so many other families that need it more than mine does." Sonia replied.

Kennedy didn't want to push, she understood completely where the mother was coming from. Soon the baby began to cry and Sonia smiled, "She must be hungry."

Kennedy nodded and handed the infant back over to her mom, "Thank you guys again for doing this for Bella. She really needed it."

"It's no problem." Jon nodded, watching as the woman and baby walked the other way.

Once they were out of sight, Kennedy broke down. This week was such a hectic one filled with meetings, signings, and other ridiculous media crap, except for this one. It was just hitting her deep within her heart; she felt for that little girl and for her mother and baby sister who didn't even know anything yet.

"Baby." Jon breathed, wrapping his arms around her body and pulling her face into his chest.

"I wish I could just take the pain away. God, these families, my heart just breaks for them." Kennedy sobbed as he rubbed her back.

"I know doll, but the only thing we can do now is just hope that she beats this and comes out the winner. Either way, she's a fighter." Jon consoled her quietly.

"I can't even imagine - and the mom, she's so strong, but I know she's dying on the inside just watching this. A mother never wants to see their child suffer, not like this." Kennedy said between her breaths and sobs.

"And you're right, but what we did here today was at least make her feel better. Remember what her mom said? Bella was exhausted for most of her time here, but the second we walked in, she had that ray of light. And we did that for her. You have to remember that, babe."

Kennedy sniffled and nodded her head backing off of his chest as he wiped away her tears.

"I love you, you know that?"

"I love you too - I'm going to go find the restroom so I can touch up my makeup. I'll meet you downstairs with the rest of the crew." She told him and he nodded, pecking her lips as they went their separate ways.

Kennedy walked down the halls hoping to find Sonia in which she did. She was sitting outside the OR breastfeeding her baby.

She coughed, catching her attention as Sonia smiled, "I-I know you said you didn't want help, but um - here's my number. You can call or text anytime you need someone to talk to or if you need help. I know it can be tough feeling so alone, and I'm probably a complete stranger to you, but I care and I hope that means something. So, just don't hesitate to reach out, for anything. Please tell Bella that Dean and I are cheering her on, all the way to the finish line. Take care of yourself and your daughters."

Kennedy quickly wiped her tears and wrote her number on a piece of paper from her purse and passed it over to Sonia, who just so happened to unlatch her baby and burp her.

Sonia stood up and nodded, taking the number from her and shoving it in her pocket before pulling Kennedy into a big hug.

"Thank you."

_

Although the week was still hectic, Bella and her family were still in Kennedy's mind. She was so easily moved and attached to them without any prior relationship. She just wanted the best for the three girls.

"I'm happy to be here today alongside the rest of the WWE Superstars in attendance to talk about how important WrestleMania is to our business. Some compare it to the Super Bowl or Grammy's but until you step into our world, you will never understand how big this event really is." Kennedy spoke walking around the stage during this press conference.

"WrestleMania is where history is made and legends are born. I, myself, have been deemed a girl who has had everything handed to me, but that is far from the truth. My parents have taught my sisters and me how important it is to work for what you've got and be proud of the work that you've put in to get where you are today. Before I ever stepped foot into a WWE ring in front of thousands of fans, I was working as a band manager for the last 4 four years. It was quite a jump, and the process was difficult. There was plenty to learn, and I'm happy to say that I am still learning. Learning from my family, peers, coworkers, and most of all my boyfriend Dean Ambrose."

Kennedy smiled and gestured towards Jon, who was sitting in the audience. He smiled and kissed the air towards her, making her blush.

"At WrestleMania, I will not only go into our match with the intent of winning but learning. Whether or not, Dean and I lose, I know I will walk out of WrestleMania with so much more knowledge on my belt. My mother and father didn't make me a legend, only I will after Sunday."

She wrapped up her spiel and made her way backstage, removing her earpiece and getting ready for her next media stop. Apparently, there was one more place she needed to go, weirdly enough it was a restaurant. Whatever it was for, she was just hoping to get some food into her body because she had only eaten a little with her hectic schedule.

As she arrived at the place, security had escorted her inside, making sure the fans kept their distance from the girl before walking her over to the table.

"Hi, I'm Kennedy McMahon" Kennedy cleared her throat, hoping they'd put the menu down so she could see their face.

"Hi doll," Jon smirked placing down the menu revealing himself taking Kennedy by surprise as she raced to his side and kissed his lips deeply not caring that she would be messing up her makeup.

"What the hell are you doing here? You were just at the press conference." She claimed, holding his cheeks in her hands.

"Once you headed backstage, I left and beat you here by about 5 minutes." Jon looked down at his watch before looking back up at her smiling face.

"Come on, take a seat. I rented this entire section out for the two of us since it's been some time since we had a proper private meal." Jon laughed as he patted her thigh.

"I can't believe you did all this, and you even made it seem like I had another media thing." Kennedy laughed, taking her seat.

"Yea, I had to get your mom to type that into the itinerary."

"This week has been bat shit crazy, and it's all gone by so fast despite the fact that I've barely gotten any sleep. I had to use double the concealer to cover up my horrific eye bags." She motioned to her eyes/

"And you're still gorgeous. Think about it, tomorrow is hall of fame, then a few hours later it's Mania time baby." He reached across the table, holding her hand.

She sighed a breath of relief and smiled, "Yeah, then we'll rule the world."

The couple orders their food and talked while they talked about some exciting things. It almost felt like this week most of their conversations were about wrestling just because of the entire atmosphere around them. But on another note, Jon's family could book an earlier flight and would arrive tonight, one day earlier.

"Michelle has the gear with her, she said she can alter it if you need it tighter or looser," Jon told her as she chewed her steak.

"Sounds good," Kennedy replied, giving him a thumbs up.

"So tomorrow night gramps actually pulled me and you out of the interviews we were supposed to do in the morning because he said we should have some time to relax. I was thinking we could hit the pool or something?" Kennedy looked towards Jon, who nodded.

"That'd be nice, you know you and I haven't had sex at all this week." Jon wiggled his brows as she gasped and shook her head.

"I'm not having sex in a public pool, and I'll have you know that it's been a busy week. All I want to do is sleep when I hit the bed." She laughed.

"I was joking babe, you know I don't need sex to survive." He winked.

"Whatever, I heard you jerking off in the shower before I left this morning. You saying my name was pretty hot too." She quipped as he choked up on his beer.

"You heard that?" He inquired, and she nodded, biting her lip.

"Yea, but I didn't mind. I would have joined you if I didn't have media."

"Dang those interviews." He snapped, making her giggle.

"I missed you." She said resting her head on her elbow staring into his orbs.

"We've been together this whole week doll, except for Wednesday since you had to catch an earlier flight."

"I know, but I just missed being with you. Like this. Without all the hecticness and stuff." Kennedy waved her hands around and Jon nodded.

"It's just different, I guess. We lay in the same bed together at night, but somehow I just didn't feel you there. I guess a big part of a relationship is actually being together, our usual bar dates, or just binge-watching stupid reality shows." She explained as best as she could.

"Well, you still love me, right?" Jon asked seriously as she giggled and furrowed her brows.

"Duh, I just missed hanging out with your sweet face. I'm kind of glad this week is coming to an end, because I just really want some private time with my man." She pouted.

"Me too babe." He smiled, reaching for her hand and giving it a kiss.

It should have been the time where he did the whole shebang, but it just didn't feel right. The love was obviously still there, but this wasn't how he pictured proposing to the love of his life, despite all the work he put into making this happen. Instead, he just kept the ring in his pocket, the right time would come soon, he knew that.

_

"I just couldn't do it, it didn't feel right," Jon said to Steph and Paul, who were ordering coffees at the downstairs cafe of the hotel the next morning.

"Are you getting cold feet?" Paul proposed, and Jon shook his head furiously as Stephanie smacked his chest.

"He just wants it to be perfect," Steph described.

"Exactly. I know it was supposed to be last night, but I just couldn't get the words out. I mean, words are supposed to flow right?" Jon questioned, looking towards the parents who shrugged slightly.

"I mean, you aren't necessarily going to be extremely relaxed, but sure the right words should come easy. You just got to wait, the right time will come." Paul patted him on the back.

"Was Vince upset when he found out I didn't do it?" He asked as Stephanie laughed and shook her head.

"Of course not, though he did say you best do it soon." She continued, making Jon chuckled before reaching into his pocket and pulling out the ring box.

"Do you think you guys or Vince could hold on to this? Kennedy almost found it in the drawers this morning, but I told her there was a spider in there and she hid." He laughed, putting it in Paul's palm.

"That girl has always been terrified of spiders - but sure, I'll give it to Vince and he'll make sure he has it on him just in case you do decide to pop the question whenever that may be." Paul winked.

"Thanks, guys, I'll see you later on tonight." He said before grabbing his and Kennedy's coffees and making his way back up to their suite.

"Your vanilla iced coffee, your highness," Jon said wandering into their room and passing her her drink.

"Thank you." She said pecking his lips before taking a sip of her coffee.

"I ran into your parents, your sisters are apparently bored so I was thinking we get my family and your family together so we can spend some time at the pool together," Jon suggested sitting beside her on the bed.

"Sounds like fun, I'm up for it. Though I'm going to need to leave early so I can get my hair done for tonight."

"Great." He smiled, kissing her lips again.

They all arrived at the pool after a short while, Kennedy's little sisters meeting Alice for the first time and automatically hitting it off as they continued to swim in the pool.

"So weird that you guys are facing off tomorrow and you're hanging out like nothing." Michelle laughed.

"Dude, it gets weirder. My mom and I had to viciously attack my uncle Shane, but beforehand we were all hanging out in his office. This business is so crazy, I never thought I'd enjoy beating people up for a living." Kennedy said, taking a sip of her margarita.

"I'm just glad we're all here together and spending some much-needed family time," Sandra said.

"I wholeheartedly agree." Stephanie smiled, watching the girls swimming around.

"Paul, you excited for DX's induction tonight?" Jon asked and Paul nodded, patting his chest.

"We've got a few x-rated tricks up our sleeve," Paul said chuckling.

"God, it's like middle school all over again." Kennedy rolled her eyes.

"Why?" Michelle laughed, looking at Kennedy.

"Because when DX reunited in 2006 Kenny had just started middle school and one day when this was dropping her off he decided to not only wear his DX shirt but to play their music as he dropped her off," Stephanie told them as they all laughed.

This was the first time Jon was ever hearing the story, and it amazed him how many funny stories the McMahon-Levesque family really had.

"Could you blame me though? And it was the perfect opportunity. Nobody messed with her because they knew her dad was Triple H and she had a bunch of professional wrestlers as uncles." Paul reasoned, holding his arms out as Kennedy giggled.

"The only good part about you doing that was my algebra teacher ended up passing me because I told him I'd get you to sign a bunch of posters." She confessed, smiling slightly as her dad sat up in the lounge chair.

"You told me those were for your classmates." He pointed as she shrugged her shoulders.

"I lied, plus I really needed to pass algebra."

_

"Are you almost ready, darling?" Jon groaned, knocking on the bathroom door while Kennedy was still getting dolled up for the hall of fame.

"Almost done. Are you changed into your suit?" She called out, doing some last-minute touches to her makeup.

"I changed into it an hour ago, Kennedy. Come on, I don't want to be late." He answered crossing his arms and sitting down on the bed looking towards the bathroom.

"Ok, I'm coming out." She declared, gently opening the door as Jon's jaw dropped open wide.

She wore a stunning off-the-shoulder black embroidered lace dress that fell all the way down to her feet. Kennedy looked breathtaking, she'd get dressed up all the time, but she really looked like a princess.

"You're not saying anything, do you not like it?" She suggested worriedly, gazing down at her dress, smoothing it out.

"No, no, no. Of course not. You look beautiful, just like a princess." He stood up wrapping his arms around her waist.

"And you look handsome, as always. This suit is kinda turning me on, I'm not going to lie." She snickered, straightening out his tie as he grunted.

"I mean, we've got some time to spare." He suggested licking his lips as she shook her head.

"We're going to be extra late if we don't get there now. Maybe if you're lucky, we'll go at it tonight." She grinned, pecking his lips before taking his hand as they walked out of the hotel room.

Thankfully, they were all riding in a bus to get to the ceremony to not only money and time, but it was just overall safer since there was going to be an after-party, which meant drinking.

"Damn Kennedy, looking good hot stuff." Kofi whistled as she laughed and looked back at Jon, who growled.

"Hey, you look sharp too - don't be mad, I got kids and a wife." Kofi held his hands up as they laughed.

The couple took a seat closer to the front so they could get off first. The rest of her family already there at the hall of fame since they had to help to get stuff set up. It sucked that Jon's family couldn't attend the ceremony because of the limited floor tickets, but it was good that they could still watch at the hotel.

Kennedy looked out the window and waved to the fans who were waiting outside the hotel as they started their way off to the venue. For some reason, she felt nervous, and it wasn't even Sunday yet. All the anticipation was just flooding her body.

"You ok?" Jon squeezed her left hand that he was holding, looking at her.

She turned to face him, shook her head no honestly making Jon raise his brow and tilt his head.

"What's the matter?" He said stroking a strand of her hair back behind her ear.

"I'm just getting butterflies, I feel so nervous and it isn't even Mania yet."

"It's normal babe, it's just the pre-Mania jitters, tomorrow will be the real thing." He smiled softly, and she nodded her head.

_

"Kennedy and Dean, right here please!" One of the many photographers said as they walked the red carpet posing for some photos.

For some reason, Kennedy was way more apprehensive than Jon was. Maybe it was because he'd been doing this for long, but he could just feel her body shuddering as his arm rested on her back.

She shifted and looked towards the other cameras, smiling widely, hoping it masked her uneasiness.

"You're shaking doll, you want me to get you a water or something?" He whispered in her ear as she shook her head.

"I'm ok, let's just wrap up our photos then interview then we can take a seat. I'm not used to all this just yet." Kennedy returned simply.

"You just give me the ok and I'll make sure we're out of here." He said reassuringly patting her bum slightly making her laugh.

The couple posed for more photos, some of them more playful and more adorable than the others. Jon ended up dipping her down and kissing her as they laughed, just trying to get Kennedy to relax up and not be so anxious.

"And please welcome my guest at this time Dean Ambrose and Kennedy McMahon-Helmsley." Corey grinned watching as Jon and Kennedy approached him.

"Oops." Kennedy snickered, almost tripping up the steps, but Jon was quick to reinforce her from behind and Corey reached out for her hand helping her up.

"That was a close call." Corey laughed, and Kennedy and Jon chuckled.

"First off, you two look trendy. Dean, we've seen you at other Hall of Fames, but this is really our first time seeing Kennedy. How are you feeling today, Ms. Billion Dollar Princess?"

Kennedy took a deep breath and looked around at the place, fans starting filling in the seats, and more superstars and legends were taking their seats too.

"All of it just feels so surreal. Never in a million years would I have expected to not only be here in a corporate capacity but to compete tomorrow at Mania. I'm a little nervous, but I'm really pleased to have Dean here with me, I love him and I get to spend this weekend with the man of my dreams." She beamed, resting her palm on Jon's chest.

"Oh come on now, I have a reputation to live up to doll." Jon quipped, rocking his head as Kennedy threw her head back and giggled.

"Speaking of you, Dean, tomorrow is going to mark your seventh WrestleMania match. We've seen you go in as a tag team competitor alongside your brothers Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins. We've also seen you go in as a singles competitor, however, this is the first time we're seeing you walk into WrestleMania with a woman by your side. How does it feel to not only be a part of one of the most talked-about and the match people are looking forward to the most this WrestleMania season?"

"Well uh, just like Kennedy mentioned, it feels good to have her by my side regardless of the craziness that has been going on. As far as being a part of this match, I think that all four of us have something different to offer, especially Kennedy, who is competing in her first-ever WWE match. For me it's not only about going out there and kicking ass, it's about making sure that Kennedy has a WrestleMania moment that she can think back on and be proud of. Win or lose, she's going to make history." Jon said as Kennedy awed and tiptoed, kissing his lips passionately as Corey smiled.

As they pulled away Corey asked one more question, "Kennedy we know that tomorrow you and Dean are facing off against your parents, but tonight is a special night for your father and the rest of DX as they are getting inducted into the Hall of Fame. How proud of you of your dad and DX for their trailblazing mark in our industry?"

"My dad will always be my dad, despite what is going on between us right now. He has been not only an incredible wrestler and performer but a wonderful father. I think people don't get to see that side of him a lot, but to me and my sisters, he and the rest of DX deserve this more than anybody in the world. He's such a hard worker, and he has definitely instilled that into me. And to the late great Chyna, I know that if she was here today, she would be so pumped for this induction. DX would have never made it far without her, she was truly the brains and heart of that whole faction. She was a kind and beautiful woman. There is no doubt in my mind that she's watching over today and smiling in heaven." Kennedy nodded, wiping away a tear before they smiled and walked off the platform, and went to find their seats.

"You met Chyna?" Jon claimed as they sat down in their front row seats beside her sisters and mom.

"Aunt Joanie." Kennedy corrected, crossing her leg over the other, leaning closer into Jon's side while he hung his arm over her shoulder.

"I've met her a couple of times when she would come to some shows. I know she didn't leave WWE on good terms because of the things that went down between her, my mom, and my dad, but sometimes I feel like she always adored me and the girls. She wouldn't show up for Vince or my dad or for anyone in the business, but just for us. To kinda connect and know us." Kennedy explained sighing watching as they were getting set up to start the ceremony.

"If she was here today, she'd be really proud of you. I know that." He said tenderly kissing her head.

"Yea, I know she would be." Kennedy looked up at him as he pecked her lips.

_

The ceremony was going well so far; it was so neat to hear all the stories you don't get to discover and learning about the path that they took to make it all the way in WWE. Getting to honor those who have paved the way for the superstars today.

"Are you ready?"

Kennedy grinned as she swiftly stood up to the cue of their music and began clapping. She couldn't have been happier for her dad and uncles plus Aunt Joanie, who was watching above.

Everyone laughed seeing them drive-in with a tank as they thew bright neon green glow sticks into the crowd of fans and to the superstars who caught them. Kennedy even pointed out to Kofi and his two little boys and the rest of New Day, who were dancing wildly to the theme song.

"The oldies still got it," Jon smirked, clapping as Kennedy turned and smirked.

Paul made his way to his family, passing them glow sticks and kissing their cheeks. Even Kennedy, breaking kayfabe for the fans. But he didn't care, and neither did Kennedy, who gave him a hug and kissed his cheek.

They all took their seats as they each begun talking about their journey and a whole bunch of backstage stories that were far from appropriate for children, but it gave everyone a laugh. As crazy as they were inside the ring, it was the same outside the ring, even following them to being the funniest parents ever.

Soon enough the whole hilarious stories shifted to more sincere thank you's to their families, and now it was Paul's turn.

"My girls. Kennedy, Aurora, Murphy, and Vaughn. Daddy loves you and he will always be here to kick ass and ride for you. Not even you're safe, Dean." Paul aimed at Jon as everyone laughed and Jon held up his hands, shrugging.

"Kenny, you what it is and how much I love you. Tomorrow we're going in and giving it all that we've got. You've made plenty of sacrifices as a teenager while your mom and I were working, you've been a second mother to your sisters. You've put up with mom and I's crazy work schedule and my crazy antics that ticked you off a lot. You're always going to be my little girl, no matter how old you are and who you run off with. Even if it's a lunatic." He spoke and Kennedy laughed as she wiped her tears and nodded.

"You kick my ass on Sunday or I kicked yours, it doesn't matter. I will always love you and you will always be my butterfly. I love you, Kenny." He sniffled, thumbing his tear away as he watched his daughter do the same and blow him a kiss.

"Stephanie. Forever." He said simply looking towards his wife who nodded and mouthed an I love you.

"Let's kick those two's asses tomorrow alright?" Paul said pointing to Jon and Kennedy as the crowd laughed and Kennedy and Jon shook their heads laughing to themselves.

_

The after-party was another victory, essentially because Kennedy could finally let loose and have some much-needed drinks not only with Jon but their friends as well. She met Gal, Joe's wife, and talked about babies and how precious her three kids are.

As the night dragged on, Kennedy seemed to be sipping more drinks and Jon noticed from afar as she was tipsy, almost drunk, talking with Becky and Ashley.

"Is she wasted?" Paul urged as he and Stephanie inched up beside him, glancing at their oldest daughter who was drinking at the bar with the ladies.

"Practically. I should probably take her back to the hotel now." Jon announced setting down his beer and Paul nodded, watching Steph pull out her phone.

"I'll call a driver to have them pick you guys up and take you back to the hotel." She said placing the phone to her ear as Jon nodded and went over to get Kennedy.

"Party is up ladies, I got to take her back to the hotel to get some sleep," Jon spoke as the girls groaned and shook their heads.

"Just a little longer sweet face, I've barely gotten to drink." She slurred as the two other girls nodded.

"You can barely stand doll, come on, you need rest for tomorrow. You can chat with them tomorrow alright?" Jon said, taking the drink from her hand and setting it down.

Kennedy pouted defeated and sighed, turning to her friends and giving them both a hug and wave goodbye before intertwining her hand with Jon, leaning most of her weight on her as they walked up to her parents.

"Jesus, you're piss drunk." Paul snorted, nudging her back a bit just to see her struggle.

She glared and flipped him off, "I'm just tipsy, not drunk."

"Good, let's keep it that way because you need to get back to your hotel room and get some rest. I need you up bright and early tomorrow morning so you can head to the stadium and help out with entrances." Steph said, and she sighed.

"Can't a girl ever catch a break?" She hiccuped as her parents and Jon chuckled.

"You're a boss, we never catch a break, sweetie." Stephanie brushed her cheek softly.

"Car is outside waiting, make sure she gets enough rest," Paul told Jon, who nodded and gave him a hug along with Stephanie.

"And I'll see you in the morning, missy. Listen to Jon and don't cause trouble." Stephanie warned.

"Yes ma'am," Kennedy said hugging her mom and dad and saying I love you before walking out with Jon into their car.

Back at the hotel, Kennedy was more than trouble as Jon had to literally carry her back to their room because she was trying to run away and head to the hotel bar for more drinks.

"Kennedy, you need to calm it down," Jon said sternly digging in his pocket to find the key unlocking their door.

"I just wanna have some fun." She protested as Jon set her down on the bed.

"You can have all the fun you want after tomorrow. Right now-"

"We're going to have sex." She winked, wiggling her brows as Jon laughed and shook his head.

"No babe, you're going to shower and then get some rest. You're drunk, come on." He said taking her hand and guiding her to the bathroom. He unzipped the back of the dress, watching as it slipped off her body, her bare breast pooling out in front of him.

"No bra?" He smirked, bending down to gather the dress and put it back on the hanger.

"I couldn't wear one since it's off the shoulder." She shrugged, and he nodded, watching as she kicked off her heels and pulled down her underwear.

Jon couldn't help but stare, though he knew better than to have sex with Kennedy even if she asked him to, especially in this state. Instead, he opened the shower door and got the water warm before helping her in.

"Can you get in with me?" She said softly, rubbing her eyes, and he nodded, taking off his own clothing before joining her.

"Did you have fun tonight?" Jon asked, lathering shampoo into her head as she hummed and nodded.

"It was fun, I missed hanging out with you." She confessed.

"We have forever, so there's a lot of time we can make up for." He kissed her shoulder softly.

"Can't wait." She smiled, turning around and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You're not trying to seduce me, are you?" Jon questioned, holding her cheeks in his hand.

She shook her head and kissed him before pulling away, "Though I can tell you're getting turned on." She giggled, feeling his hard-on poking stomach.

Jon huffed and swatted her butt lightly, "Such a tease, come on, let's finish so we can head to bed."

They finished their shower a few minutes later and Jon helped her dry off and pull on a pair of underwear and an oversized shirt before tucking her into bed. He threw on a pair of boxers and didn't bother with a shirt, quietly getting in bed beside his girlfriend.

He carefully wrapped one of his hands around her body, and she shifted closer, nuzzling her face into his neck as he listened to her snore softly.

Moonlight poked through the window as he stared down at the masterpiece lying beside him. He didn't know how he was able to score such a girl, but she was everything to him. Kennedy brought light to him, something that was missing for a long time.

"Doll?" Jon said quietly, rubbing her arm softly.

"Hmm." She hummed tiredly still in a state of sleep, but aware of his voice calling for her.

"I love you, you know that?" He said, and she hummed again.

"You're my soulmate, I know that for sure now that I have you. But you know what?"

"What?" She muttered.

"I'm going to marry you someday." He said smiling down at her, though she didn't give a response.

Jon didn't mind it though, he knew she was tired and nevertheless, she would say yes. Kennedy wouldn't remember this, though. Conversations like this happened many times before, leaving out the marriage part though - she'd wake up the next morning never having a clue what they talked about before she fell asleep.

As she snored softly, Jon pulled her closer, kissing the top of her head before drifting off to sleep.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this update! When do you think Jon is going to propose?? If you have any predictions for the book or any comments, please feel free to leave them. I love hearing back from my readers. Remember to vote and comment, don't be silent readers! Check out my other books, Little Ms. Lopez (Dean Ambrose) & Addiction (Seth Rollins).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 338 13
Ranked #10 in #ambrollins stories ๐Ÿ˜Š *** Ranked #532 in #wwe stories ๐Ÿ˜Š *** Inspired by the film 'Maid In Manhattan.' **** Seth Rollins is a billiona...
613 17 6
โ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ "๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด." ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด.โž ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
I Am Me By Tyrra_

Fanfiction

62.4K 1K 23
Nicki McMahon Levesque is the daughter of Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. Since the day she was born she has never stepped foot near the WWE because...