SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

By page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 046

5.1K 450 200
By page_sandy

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Sorry not sorry" by Demi Lovato

« naughty »

❝ Sorry that I took long, boo. ❞ Mijin's trying her sincere best to refrain from cringing like a disgusted person after speaking out the corny phrase which she never thought that she'd be able to say in this life.

❝ Nah, it's okay babe. ❞ Jongseong played along well before planting a small peck on Mijin's exposed forehead as the youngster was tolerating the cheesy situation currently.

The two 'pretend' couple exchanged a few smiles with a morse code which was confusing Seulrin halfway as she'd mistaken Jay as all hers before.

❝ Who's this? ❞ , asked Mijin with a bluntly clueless expression which she's trying to cosplay with.

❝ Again Jongseong-ah, hiring girls to fool me like others now? ❞ Bae Seulrin crossed her arms before letting out an unbelievable scoff as she dumbly wasn't gonna fall for what's in front of her eyes even if the truth is bitter.

Jay frustratedly poked his tongue to the side, feeling irritated at how this bitch assumed that Mijin was one of those cheap women whom he had messed around with.

And Mijin's unpleasant expression came across her beautiful face as she wanna prove Seulrin wrong and shut her the hell up.

❝ Oh? Is she that moronic bitch-whoops, sorry not sorry. Did I expose you? ❞ Jongseong lovingly snickered at his girlie's sassy attitude which didn't please the brat Bae Seulrin as her face got clouded as hell.

❝ Please, this man right here doesn't even truly love you. Let me ask, how much did he pay you? ❞ ' Bitch. ' , Mijin curses in mind as she's tempted to drag this whore into a fussy fight with her but to maintain manners in public, the girl forced her itchy hands to stay still.

❝ Really? Let's ask him ourselves then. Jay-ah, who do you truly love between your fake-ass plastic ex whom you used and me? ❞ Quirking her thick brows at the amused playboy who suddenly snaked an arm around her waist, the irony girl questioned.

Jongseong who seemed to be enjoying the baddie's play took the most dramatic action by suddenly smashing Mijin's coral lips with his glistening ones.

It was low-key fun and entertaining to eye the saddened slut who frowned like an immature child after their kissing scene.

❝ Bruh, thank god cause I was gonna slap the shit out of you if the kiss lasted longer than 10 seconds. ❞ , whispered Mijin near Jongseong's ticklish ears as she felt her cheeks heating up out of utter shock as it wasn't a part of the plan....

Quite to say, it somehow worked as the speechless woman's agape mouth said it all about how shocked she was.

No way in hell was Mijin one of Jay's toys as Seulrin could see through it. If Mijin truly was his puppet, she wouldn't dare to have the audacity to argue back with Jay's first love like Bae Seulrin who controlled him in the past like a victim of love, who fooled him with her faked romance and trapping him inside a confusing love maze which shouldn't have existed in the first place.

❝ Of course, it's you and always you. ❞

But Seulrin's highly impressed self got dragged down for this once as Jongseong could strongly prove that he had moved on from her already with no doubt.

Mijin had agreed to plan all of this together with Jongseong in the first place as it'd end up satisfying to give Seulrin a taste of her own medicine.

Being so bad was indeed thrilling.

Coming to know the knowledge of Jongseong living completely fine without being with Seulrin would shock and turn her down the most and Mijin could foresee it thoroughly.

❝ Heard that Bae Seulrin? You're expired. ❞ Displaying a sly smirk on her face, the cursed girl used her benefits for a little bit as the said whore felt her breathing system stopped working at the heated moment when Mijin smirked at her.

Checkmate, she's defeated.

But it was enough that moment when the said girl started suffocating herself internally with the horrific vision of Mijin's smile which was haunting her inside.

Twirling an arm around one of Jongseong's masculine arms, Mijin clinging onto the chaotic boy before leaving the speechless slut all behind as her huge expectations got snatched down into the ground.

It did work.

Park Jongseong indeed felt happier and lighter than the person who he's been pretending up to this day.

The way he acts to be flirty with several girls were just a purpose to neglect the pain buried inside his heart but now...., it's all dead and gone.

Jay felt relieved as if he'd regained his pure soul from before meeting with that wrong and demonic woman Bae Seulrin.

The tables have turned, all thanks to Na Mijin.

She really had the power to take down a naughty bad boy like him for once with her mocking attitude which barely spared him a damn without salt.

Getting a bit far from Seulrin when they got near Jongseong's car at the parking lot, Mijin made sure of the surroundings that no one was following them until bursting out into a peal of loud and chaotic laughter.

❝ WE FREAKING DID IT!!!!! ❞ Cheering in victory, the energetic small bean hopped out of pure joy before collapsing her palms repeatedly with Jay's as they clapped for several times.

Her eyes maintained on the adoring boy as his eyes got blessed by her beautiful smile which was a scary weapon to others. It made him feel her pure innocence as he wanted to stay by her side forever and be there for her in the scariest and nerve-racking times of life.

How sad for a beautiful soul to captivate a merciless curse like this?

❝ ABSOLUTELY! ❞ Bringing the loud and funny side of his resentment, anger, shame-stored self, the boy managed to put on a wide grin before accepting Mijin into his arms and she ran into a hug out of excitement.

So this was what vengeance felt like.

Oh lord, how long has it been since Mijin last felt the sensation of happiness lurking around her foul soul and mind?

Jongseong spun her light body in his arms for a flickering moment as Mijin squealed in utter shock for a while.

But her smile won't last long unless Jay's by her side.

❝ S-Sorry, I-I just got too excited...❞ Mijin apologised while clearing her throat as she sounded like weird kiddo who's excited over nothing serious at all.

❝ Nah, I'm more than glad that our plan worked too. ❞ Jongseong asked a fist bump from Mijin as he felt his ticklish heart beating so rapidly. Smiling suits the beauty as he just wanted to pray to the fallen stars that they'd grant her to stop hurting people with a callous curse.

❝ As it should. ❞ Mijin was delighted now that she helped someone....the only person which her curse won't affect and the person to bring back her long time no seen laughter back.

❝ Thank you Mijin-ah. ❞ The said girl felt goosebumps on her skin as she'd never expected to hear a genuine thank you from the bossy richass who's very impulsive.

❝ For what? You're kinda scaring me. ❞ Mijin's lips parted apart for a while as she giggled slightly while she still could cause the handsome young man's trying to make her blush with his appealing visuals.

❝ Literally for everything, and bringing the old me back. ❞ It's been years since Jongseong last felt sincere joy in life when everything's fake and he's trying to censor that all of the things are okay when he's just pretending to stay fine.

Jay refused to believe that true love still exists in life after the heartbreak which he'd received at first.

But now, his hopes have arisen as he wanted to fetch for his destined true love in this complicated world. Who knows? Maybe the sassy Na Mijin who's standing a few feet away from him could also become the true love of his life.

❝ If you owe me your gratitude, just keep your promise that you'll stop messing with people's hearts. ❞ That's all that Mijin wanted to ask for as she could never imagine getting extra benefits after helping him seek revenge or whatsoever.

Her wish for their contract to come to an end didn't change a bit at all.

Jongseong nodded like an obedient puppy before thoughtfully opening his car door for Mijin.

❝ I need to take you somewhere else first, m'lady. ❞

« end of a chapter »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.9K 44
"𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦. 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧...
24.4K 887 17
Imagine your everyday life is usually pretty boring. Always just scrolling social media and thinking about what it would be like to be rich and famou...
226K 15.7K 54
❝ I don't think I can hold on anymore. ❞ He hated seeing her being in pain. This story unfolds the tragic tale about an ill tomboy falling for her go...
134K 5.3K 34
a girl who is born with a rare blood type and a vampire, who needs that certain blood to be the strongest they can ever be, find themselves falling...