The legendary Izuku

By JimmyNelson7

Izuku is a saiyan that was sent to a planet called earth were the women have superpowers called quirks. How w... More

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Not a ch
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
Ch 63
Ch 64
Ch 65
Ch 66
Ch 67
Ch 68
Ch 69

Ch 25

5.4K 112 30
By JimmyNelson7

The bell rang telling the students that it was time for lunch, Izuku's favorite part of the day. Getting up from his desk he began to make his way towards the cafeteria.

Izuku mind: I can't wait any longer, I am so hungry.

Izuku would however have to wait a little bit longer to get his lunch. As Izuku was walking down the hallway towards to cafeteria heard someone call his name to try and get ahold of him.

???: Mr.Midoriya could you please hold up a second!

Izuku stopped walking and turned towards where the voice that was calling his name was coming from.  When he looked to see who was calling his name Izuku saw that it was Nezu.

Izuku: oh hey Nezu!

Nezu: that's Principal Nezu young Midoriya.

Izuku: right I'll remember that.

Nezu: good.

Izuku: so what is it that you needed for me Nezu?

Nezu let out a small sigh at Izuku just calling her Nezu instead of Principal Nezu but she got over it fairly quickly and got on with yeah she was here.

Nezu: apparently an old friend of mine heard that you were here and asked if it would be alright for you to come intern with him.

Izuku: him? So it's not a heroine?

Nezu: no he isn't, he's not even a pro.

Izuku: so what did you say?

Nezu: at first I didn't know if it would be a good idea to send you to someone who wasn't a heroine do to not being able to get to experience that you would need.

Izuku: that makes sense.

Nezu: but then he told me something that changed my mind and now I really think you should consider doing your internship with him.

Izuku: what did he tell you that changed your mind?

Nezu: he told me Izuku that he knew your father and was the one that trained him.

Izuku: this man trained my dad?

Nezu: yes.

Izuku: who is he, you said that you knew him, what's his name?

Nezu: he is Master Mutaito, he owns a small but famous martial arts dojo.

Izuku: Mutaito?

Izuku had thought about the name for a second trying to remember if Hisashi had ever spoken of him. But as hard as Izuku tried think about it he just couldn't remember his dad ever speaking of a Master Mutaito.

Izuku: I don't think that my dad has ever mentioned that name to me before.

Nezu: your father may never have mentioned him to you but he must have mentioned you to Master Mutaito because he knows about you.

Izuku: you said he owns a small dojo right?

Nezu: yes.

Izuku: but you also said it was famous?

Nezu: right again young Midoriya.

Izuku: if it's so famous then why is it small?

Nezu: don't let the size of Master Mutaito's school fool you, the reason for it being small even though it is famous is because he is very picky about who he takes on as a student.

Izuku: if it is so famous then why does he want me to train with him, I mean sure I'm the son of one of his students but still.

Nezu: all he said was that he wanted to finish the training that your father started with you.

Izuku: so he wants to help me complete my father's training?

Izuku thought to himself for a little bit. He pondered what the training would be like and in the end he made his decision.

Izuku: ok I've made up my mind.

Nezu: and what have you decided?

Izuku: I'm going to go do my internship with Master Mutaito and complete my training with him.

Nezu: wise choice.

Izuku: thank you, now if you don't mind I am extremely hungry and would like to go and eat.

Nezu: don't let me hold you here any longer, go and enjoy your meal.

Izuku: thank you.

With that Izuku turned around and as soon as he was facing the direction of the cafeteria Izuku began to jog. Izuku jog however would put Olympic sprinters to shame. Nezu just watched in amusement until Izuku was out of sight.

Nezu mind: as powerful as he is and yet it is still the small things that get him excited. I have definitely stumbled upon the jackpot of a specimen to study.

Nezu the pulled out a cell phone from her pocket and pulled up a picture on her screen. The picture that was pulled up was that of the battle field that both Izuku and Lord Slug fought on.

Nezu: definitely a jackpot specimen.

The rest of the day was fairly normal for Izuku and the rest of class 1A. After lunch was over the whole class spent the rest of the day in hero training mainly focusing on increasing there physical strength along with the strength of there quirks. Izuku however didn't do any of that as Aizawa actually wanted him to focus on gaining control over his power. So while everyone else focused on there tasks for the day given to them by the teacher Izuku was off to the side doing the ki control exercises that Hisashi had taught him. Izuku was having trouble focusing do to his mind constantly going back to one topic.

Izuku mind: Master Mutaito?

Eventually the day ended and all of the students were aloud to go home. All the students were leaving including Izuku but as Izuku left he was still in deep thought that he didn't notice that Mina had ran up to him. Mina continued to try to get his attention and while it took a second eventually she was able to get through.

Izuku: w-what?

Mina: I was asking if you were ok Tarzan but you obviously didn't here me.

Izuku: I'm sorry I was just thinking about something.

Mina: oh I could tell, I mean you looked like you were thinking pretty hard about something.

Izuku: yeah this thing has just been on my mind all day.

Mina: do you want to talk about it?

Izuku: no it's no that important.

Mina: oh ok.

The two of them stayed quiet for a little bit till mina broke the silence.

Mina: well if you don't want to talk about it then how about getting your mind off of it.

Izuku: how?

Mina: you can come with me.

Izuku: where?

Mina: to the arcade.

Izuku: what's an arcade?

When Izuku said that Mina gained an over dramatic shocked expression.

Mina: you don't know what an arcade is!?!

Izuku: no.

Mina the grabbed Izuku by the hand and began to lead him away from the school.

Mina: come on, I'm going to introduce you to my good friend fun!

With that Izuku and Mina had left the school with Mina hell bent on showing Izuku how to have fun. Mina lead Izuku through the city do to him still getting used to all of this and after a little bit of time the two of the arrived. The pair now stood outside of what looked like an arcade that had a sign on the building that only had the word fun on it. Izuku had read the sign before looking over at Mina.

Izuku: you're friends with a building?

Mina looked at Izuku face and she could tell that he was so confused at the moment. The face he made while being confused though was enough to make Mina burst out laughing but she was able to control her.

Mina: I guess you could say that I am friends with the inside of the building.

Before Izuku could be confused anymore Mina grabbed his hand and dragged him into the building. Once inside Izuku stared at everything in amazement.

Izuku: wow.

Mina: I know right, this place is awesome!

From the outside of the building it was hard to tell but the inside of the place was one massive arcade. Izuku looked around the room and saw that there wasn't a corner of the room that didn't have some sort of game. Izuku then looked at Mina and saw how excited she was. Seeing this Izuku decided to give the place a try even if the games didn't look that interesting to him.

Izuku mind: Mina looks like she's ready to burst with joy so I'll try out the place.

Mina the turned and looked at Izuku.

Izuku: let's go!!!

With that the two of them began to play game after game with each other. While Mina seemed to be a natural at them Izuku was the complete opposite. No matter how hard he tried he just couldn't seem to get the hang of it. That didn't matter to him though as he was just happy to be having fun with Mina who herself seemed to also be having fun. The two stayed at the arcade for the rest of the day. When it was time for them to go Izuku proceeded to walk Mina home. Surprisingly the walk from the arcade to Mina's house was a short one and the two arrived fairly quickly.

Mina: you know you didn't have to walk me home Tarzan.

Izuku: I know but I wanted to make sure you got home safely.

Mina: well think you for that.

It got quite after that with the two of them staring at one another in peaceful silence. The moment didn't last forever though as Mina was the one to finally break the silence between the two.

Mina: well I better go in now.

Izuku: ok then.

Mina: goodnight Tarzan.

Izuku: goodnight alien queen.

Izuku calling her that put a huge smile on her face because she really liked the name and wished Midnight had let her use it.

Mina: goodnight.

With that last goodnight from Mina she shut the door leaving Izuku standing outside with a smile on his face.

Izuku: this was a fun night.

Izuku looked up towards the sky as a green aura erupted from him covering his whole body. Izuku then took off up into the sky flying home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 157 1
Izuku Midoriya, a Boy with a Destiny far greater than he could ever know, discovers that he is The Reincarnation of The God of Thunder, Thor. As Izu...
52.9K 682 20
Naruto will be neglected by everyone in the whole village, friends, family except for Anko tsunade kushina ayame ramen guy and people in harem I do...
4.4K 91 7
On another earth, Peter loses the last person he truly cared about. There was nothing but pain and misery in his life, and it was worse and worse bec...
12.3K 209 15
(OC Orphaned Boy X Crossover Harem) Ren Tennyson is cousin of Ben and Gwen, and Max's grandson. His parents died at the hands of Ra's Al Ghul. Then...