After The Divorce, I Farmed I...

By EggLastCrack

[ WARNING UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER ONLY FOR THIS ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE!
1:: Going Into The Countryside Disheartenedly
2:: Original Ecological Village
3:: Wife Is Gone
4:: A Lonely Sleepless Night
5:: Black Tea Merchant
6:: If You Want To Be Rich, Build Roads First
7:: Where Did Your Wife Go?
8:: How Is He?
9:: The Vegetables He Grown Sprouted
10:: Blamed
11: New Road Controversy
12: Who Is Not Tempered Yet?
13: President Lin Was Married Early!
14: Want To Fight? I Will Accompany You!
15: Invincible Whirlwind Legs
16: It's So Fun to Set Up A Street Stall
17: Passing By
18: The Suspected Old Person Comes
19: The Late Recipient
20: Ling Persian Cat Has Shown Its Claws
21: The Most Handsome Farmer Brother
22: I Want to Sell Vegetables Live
23: Is Officially Live!
25: No Need For Beauty Software (2)
26: Is The Person In the Video His Wife?
27: REUNION
28: Use The Washboard
29: Let's Take a Break Together
30: Whose Belly Is Groaning
31: This is My Countryside
32: Live Broadcast With Husband
33: Suspect You Are Engaging
34: Going To The Supermarket Together
35: Ancestor Lin's Crisis
36: My Wife Is Jealous
37: Discrimination and Rumors
38: The Consequences of Death
39: Do I shoot an advertisement?
40: Still Missing a Sister?
41: Catching Fish Live
42: Live Fish Selling
43: My Sister Is Coming
44: Misunderstandings caused by Massage
45: An Awkward Morning
46: Live Bookmark
47: I got a fever again at night
48: Su Ling's Disease
49:: Mr. Su has changed a lot?
50:: Enemy Road Is Narrow
51: Tennis Friendly Match
52:: Beating someone down~
53:: Encountering Second Uncle Lin
54:: I have a friend
55:: The episode at the banquet
56:: A night of trouble
57:: I was in the limelight at the art exhibition chapter
58:: Going on a Date with My Sister
59:: Kidnapping
60:: Live Streaming Kidnapping Incident
61:: Brother and sister join forces
62:: Murder
63:: The Murderer Is Wenxi
64:: The Ancestral House of the Lin Family
65:: He was greatly stimulated
66: Telling the Sickness
67:: Let's Divorce!
68:: It must not be calculated
69:: Back to Shixi Village!
70:: The Abused Child
71: Sister's Advertisement is Starred
72: BLANK
73: It's Right to Be Hard
74:: The little sister is popular on the Internet!
75:: Hot Searches for Adoptive Mother Abusing Children
76:: President Lin Cooks
77:: The Nanny Is Here
78:: BLANK
79:: Trouble in Chashan
80:: We Are Not Divorced
81: Meeting Xiao Fangqi
82: He's the Little Daddy
83: We Are All Your Relatives
84: Turning the world around
85: Husband and Wife Live Broadcast
86: Bringing Xiao Fangqi Back to the Village
87: Taking the Children to Town
88: Being Followed
89: The Dust Settled [ END ]
90: [ EXTRA 1 ]
91: [ EXTRA 2 ]
92: EXTRA 3 [ END ]

24: No Need For Beauty Software

2.2K 96 1
By EggLastCrack

As the brand manager of Lin's Group, Xiang Jia often collects data for promotion and market research, so she can go online in an open manner during her work.

After a busy morning, she finally had her lunch break.

As usual, she opened the J‧K video website while drinking coffee. 

She usually watches variety shows, but today she has entered the live broadcast section.

Yesterday, she heard from the old girl that her male god Lin Yun is going to cooperate with the most powerful anchor presenter in the J‧K live broadcast room, so that she, as a sister, will watch the live broadcast at 12 noon anyway and help her.

The male god rushed down the performance.

Xiang Jia is not interested in chasing stars, but she loves her sister and reluctantly agrees.

She didn't see Lin Yun's live broadcast information on the homepage.

She had to search manually, switch to the Pinyin input method, type two words in the search box, press Enter, and the interface jump, OK, it found it.

She put on the headphones, clicked on the live video, pushed the heavy glasses on her face, and took a sip of coffee.

As soon as she entered the video screen, a well-knotted hand came into his eyes, Xiang Jia was taken aback, and the coffee in his mouth almost squirted out.

What's happening?

Show her the live broadcast?

This hand is quite beautiful, slender and white, and the ring finger is wearing a uniquely shaped diamond ring.

Huh?

She always feel that this diamond ring seems to be familiar, as if she have seen it before?

"Have you started?" A young man was talking, his voice was clean and clear, full of charm, and his ears were tingling.

Xiang Jia suddenly became energetic.

She is voice controled!

As a big star, he has a unique voice and will get pregnant if she listens to it.

She put down her coffee cup and watched the live broadcast intently. 

That hand left the camera, and then she saw a beautiful young man with aristocratic temperament all over his body.

The impoverished vocabulary made her unable to describe him in the most accurate language.

Just seeing that flawless face made her heart beat faster. 

The man wears a ponytail with slightly curled bangs on both sides, revealing a smooth and full forehead.

His skin is smooth and delicate, with no pores visible, beautiful peach eyes, brilliance, and radiant.

Being looked directly at by such a pair of eyes aroused Xiang Jia's girl's heart. She held her cheek and looked at the man in the live video like an idiot.

The face looks good, even the figure is top-notch!

The linen waisted suit perfectly outlines a man's curve, with a striped American collar shirt and Windsor tie, which is both gentleman and elegant.

Xiang Jia swallowed, her face almost on the computer screen.

It's no wonder that the old girl has a soft spot for this star named Lin Yun.

Who doesn't like it because she looks so good?

"Hello everyone, I am Ling Yun, Ling Yun's ambitious Ling Yun."

The man seemed to be a little tight, speaking slowly, and speaking clearly.

Xiang Jia blinked when he heard the second half of the sentence.

Ok? and many more! 

Ling Yun's ambitious Ling Yun?

Not the forest of Shuangmu Lin?

Xiang Jia moved her eyes to see the nickname of the live blogger: Ling Yun.

What?

When she searched just now, she didn't notice that Lin Yun was beaten to Ling Yun and entered the wrong live broadcast room!

No wonder this live broadcast room is deserted and there is no barrage, and she is the only online viewer!

Xiang Jia pushed her glasses and continued watching enthusiastically under the temptation of beauty.

Come here, you can see the bottom!

"The first live broadcast has many shortcomings. Please forgive me."

In the video, the man finished speaking and moved slightly to the side, gracefully reaching out to show a row of green plants.

Oh, it's a plant, but it's actually a vegetable, because Xiang Jia saw the cucumbers hanging down.

Cucumber! ! !

Xiang Jia almost stared out.

Is she dazzled? 

Why do you see a straight, dense, dark green cucumber!

"Here is my vegetable greenhouse. These are the cucumbers I grow."

The beautiful male portrait introduced a high-end product, with a cucumber held in his slender fingers, and said to the camera gracefully, "There are a lot of them. It's sold. If you're interested, you can go to my online shop to place an order."

Xiang Jia looked sluggish, looked at the cucumber in the beautiful man's hand, and listened to the sweet voice.

After a while, she finally confirmed that this person is dressed like princely grand anchor is really doing live broadcast and selling vegetables!

Letting a beautiful man sell vegetables live is simply a violent thing!

He did not speak as fast as other anchors, nor did he exaggerate the goods.

He just spoke a few words slowly to the camera and asked everyone to place an order.

If you change the anchor, Xiang Jia will definitely close the webpage directly.

Do you want to eat peaches if you take the goods so carelessly, let the audience pay for it?

However, this anchor is different!

Just punching her face, Xiang Jia is willing to buy, buy, buy!

She put her hands on the keyboard and quickly typed a few words: Brother, I want to buy!

As the only viewer, her message dominates, but he didn't seem to see it.

He began to walk around, letting the camera take a better shot of the cucumber greenhouse as he walked.

A question mark appeared on Xiang Jia's head.

Isn't the live broadcast equipment fixed? 

How can it move with the anchor? 

Is there another person holding a camera?

Suddenly, when the camera was turned, the camera was shot from above, and the whole greenhouse was unobstructed.

Xiang Jia:! ! !

In the plastic greenhouse, Su Ling looked up at the camera suspended in the air, lamenting Lin Zhou's intelligent technology.

He wanted to sell vegetables live, and Lin Zhou actively sent him live broadcast equipment.

This bee-like camera is the size of a palm and can fly by shaking its wings.

It is the latest intelligent product developed by Fulin Group. 

It has a built-in high IQ AI, has a certain degree of judgment and discrimination, is good at lens use, combines long and short shots, breaks the situation, expands the field of vision, and gives the audience a beautiful enjoyment.

Su Ling used it for the first time and was surprised to find that AI could communicate with him normally.

Is technology so advanced now?

With doubts, Su Ling introduced the cucumber he planted to the camera lens.

After that, the little bee seemed to know his thoughts and flew into the air to shoot the scale of the greenhouse, allowing the audience to see the real thing.

Li Dahai happily walked over with his mobile phone.

"Brother Ling Yun, someone wants to place an order!"

Ling Yun is the screen name of Brother Su.

During the live broadcast, Li Dahai changed the name.

Su Ling looked at it and found that there was only one viewer in the live broadcast room.

The phrase "little brother, I want to buy!" floated alone on the top, looking a bit pitiful.

"It's great, we finished the first order, keep going!" The little bee floated to Su Ling at some point, the camera was facing his face, and a close-up came, perfectly showing his smiling face and the scene in the live broadcast room.

Here, there are actually some special effects of roses.

Xiang Jia was violently hit by this scene, covering her heart, and her whole body was dizzy.

"Ah~~~Awei is dead~~~~~~" she couldn't help shouting, and the colleagues all around met in unison to turn their head.

Xiang Jia blushed, shrank the webpage, picked up the cold coffee, and drank it under the guise.

Qi Li, a colleague behind her, came over curiously and asked, "Sister Xiang, what are you looking at? So excited?"

Xiang Jia put down the coffee cup and whispered to her: "I found the treasure."

The two of them had a good relationship.

Xiang Jia didn't hide her from her, so he gave her a headset and zoomed in on the web page.

The live broadcast is still going on.

In the video, the anchor named Ling Yun kept smiling and gave an elegant gentleman's gift to the camera, "Ms. Jiajia, I am very glad that you are the first customer of the Phoenix Lingyun store. In order to express our gratitude, a beautiful gift will be given to you."

Xiang Jia held her hot face, and was about to fly with happiness.

"Who is he?" Qi Li stared at the computer screen, her eyes glowing, "In three minutes, I want to know all the information about this little brother!"

Su Ling stood in front of a wooden table and cut a piece on the spot.

Cucumber, cut into similar-sized cubes on a chopping board, put it in a glass dish, put a toothpick in it, and put it in the mouth.

"Sweet and juicy, delicious and refreshing, very delicious."

After eating, he picked up the napkin and wiped the corners of his mouth gently.

"Ding! Beautiful Life will give you a Tyrannosaurus Rex!"

Su Ling heard the prompt tone and looked at the live broadcast room of the mobile phone, but saw a cute Q version of Tyrannosaurus twisting on the screen.

Someone rewarded him?

This beautiful life is a new audience, and he gave him a Tyrannosaurus worth thousands of dollars as soon as he shot it, which is more than selling a box of cucumbers!

It's no wonder that live broadcasts are popular now, so it turns out to be so profitable!

Li Dahai stared at the phone in surprise, and stammered:

"Ling...Big Brother Lingyun, there is a customer named Beautiful Life. She...she ordered ten boxes of cucumbers!"

Su Ling looked at the camera gently after hearing the words.

"Thank you for the support of Beautiful Life. You are the second customer of our store, and you will receive a beautiful gift."

In the office, Qi Li pushed Xiang Jia excitedly. 

"Oh my god! Oh my god! He is so gentle, noble and elegant! I'm suffocating!"

"Hush - Hush -" Good entry finger on his lips, "Calm down, calm."

Qi Li deep breaths, trying to calm the mood.

Xiang Jia asked, "You order ten boxes of cucumbers in one go. Can you finish it?"

Qi Li smiled, "I can't finish it as a gift~ The eight aunts and the seven aunts each give one box." 

Okay, she has many relatives.

Xiang Jia didn't worry anymore, looked at the time, and said, "The lunch break is almost over."

Qi Li sighed, sat back to her original position, clicked on the follower, bookmarked the store address, and then reluctantly exited.

On Su Ling's side, the live broadcast lasted more than half an hour, and there were no other people except two viewers.

After all, it was a newly registered account, and there was no normal traffic without promotion, but he was satisfied with selling eleven boxes of cucumbers on the first day. 

After the two viewers left the live broadcast room, Su Ling also ended today's live broadcast.

Hearing Su Ling's voice end command, the little bee immediately disconnected from the J‧K network and floated in the air like an electronic pet.

"Thank you MK." Su Ling said to it.

"You're welcome, Master." The little bee made a clear voice.

Li Dahai looked at the little bee with a look of novelty. 

Brother Su's friend is really amazing, and he has developed such a highly intelligent electronic product.

Su Ling packed his things, and saw Li Dahai looking at the little bee longingly, and smiled.

"If you like, I will let Lin Zhou send another one to you."

"No, no!" Li Dahai shook his head sharply. 

One is worth millions, how can he dare to ask for it?

His head shook like a wavy drum, and Su Ling did not force it.

"Come, help me prepare the goods together and send it out as soon as possible."

The road in the village was built and the transportation was convenient.

He talked to the express company in the town to get a small express station for Shixi Village.

With the express station, he can easily sell vegetables.

Su Ling packed eleven boxes of cucumbers and sent them to the express station.

In addition, they sent a small box to two customers. 

The small box was filled with exquisite pebbles, a gift he promised to give.

He picked up the pebbles in the creek, and carved the patterns carefully by himself, as a small gift for the first ten customers.

Xiang Jia didn't expect the express delivery to be so fast!

She just placed the order yesterday, and the goods were delivered to her home this evening. 

When she returned home, she opened the foam box and found a box full of cucumbers, fresh as if they had just been picked.

In addition to cucumbers, she also received a small box with a pebble sculpture inside, and Xiang Jia was stunned.

This... This cobblestone carver is exquisite and detailed, and it is much more expensive than cucumber!

She is a person who never chased stars.

At this moment, she finally understands the feelings of the old girl towards the male god!

Fans! 

Fans! 

Starting today, her male god is Ling Yun!

The next day, Xiang Jia took a dozen cucumbers to the company and sent them to colleagues in the office during the lunch break.

"Come on, I live the cucumbers I bought online. I will give you a taste. The water is delicious and the taste is super!"

"Really fake? Are the vegetables bought online fresh?"

"New is not fresh, just taste it."

Xiang Jia distributed the cucumbers one by one, just as she passed the door, she took a cucumber and went out.

"Assistant Zhan, I'll give you a cucumber!"

She yelled anxiously, her voice was loud, and everyone on this floor heard it.

Zhan Yang: .....

The author has something to say:

Wangtian, finally finished, 5555~ too difficult, it took more than ten hours to write, why, it's dry! 

And, again, declare: overhead overhead overhead!

PS: Lin Zhou and Fu Heng are not deputy CPs, they don't have many roles, you can think of them as um... Doraemon! Hahaha.

In addition, Lin may still have one or two chapters before he can find Ling Bao.

And, let's talk about it.

In the last chapter, everyone guessed that Lin always engages with boys, but it's not actually, hahaha, I really made a foreshadowing in front of me, but I'm not going to talk about it now~~~

■■■■
Oase: Girl he's your boss wifey hahaha ♡

■■■■■■■■■■
AFTER THE DIVORCE, I FARMED IN THE COUNTRYSIDE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 72 75
This is the second book to "Toman's Black Cat". There will be a lot of references, so I would suggest reading the first book before this one. I am cu...
108K 3.8K 135
It is said that the Northern Warlord is temperamental and violent. The people who died in his hands were too many to count. In his previous life, An...
34.1K 813 66
NO OFFICIAL ENGLISH TRANSLATION MTL'ED BY QUISI (UNEDITED) RAW: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3635974 TITLE: 和反派杠上以后我哭了[快穿] AUTHOR: 朝邶 STA...
68.6K 1.3K 43
(Y/n)(L/n) is the youngest child and the only daughter of a royal Family. She had everything she needed until her Parents were murdered. Her life bec...