After The Divorce, I Farmed I...

By EggLastCrack

[ WARNING UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER ONLY FOR THIS ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE!
1:: Going Into The Countryside Disheartenedly
2:: Original Ecological Village
3:: Wife Is Gone
4:: A Lonely Sleepless Night
5:: Black Tea Merchant
6:: If You Want To Be Rich, Build Roads First
7:: Where Did Your Wife Go?
8:: How Is He?
9:: The Vegetables He Grown Sprouted
10:: Blamed
11: New Road Controversy
12: Who Is Not Tempered Yet?
14: Want To Fight? I Will Accompany You!
15: Invincible Whirlwind Legs
16: It's So Fun to Set Up A Street Stall
17: Passing By
18: The Suspected Old Person Comes
19: The Late Recipient
20: Ling Persian Cat Has Shown Its Claws
21: The Most Handsome Farmer Brother
22: I Want to Sell Vegetables Live
23: Is Officially Live!
24: No Need For Beauty Software
25: No Need For Beauty Software (2)
26: Is The Person In the Video His Wife?
27: REUNION
28: Use The Washboard
29: Let's Take a Break Together
30: Whose Belly Is Groaning
31: This is My Countryside
32: Live Broadcast With Husband
33: Suspect You Are Engaging
34: Going To The Supermarket Together
35: Ancestor Lin's Crisis
36: My Wife Is Jealous
37: Discrimination and Rumors
38: The Consequences of Death
39: Do I shoot an advertisement?
40: Still Missing a Sister?
41: Catching Fish Live
42: Live Fish Selling
43: My Sister Is Coming
44: Misunderstandings caused by Massage
45: An Awkward Morning
46: Live Bookmark
47: I got a fever again at night
48: Su Ling's Disease
49:: Mr. Su has changed a lot?
50:: Enemy Road Is Narrow
51: Tennis Friendly Match
52:: Beating someone down~
53:: Encountering Second Uncle Lin
54:: I have a friend
55:: The episode at the banquet
56:: A night of trouble
57:: I was in the limelight at the art exhibition chapter
58:: Going on a Date with My Sister
59:: Kidnapping
60:: Live Streaming Kidnapping Incident
61:: Brother and sister join forces
62:: Murder
63:: The Murderer Is Wenxi
64:: The Ancestral House of the Lin Family
65:: He was greatly stimulated
66: Telling the Sickness
67:: Let's Divorce!
68:: It must not be calculated
69:: Back to Shixi Village!
70:: The Abused Child
71: Sister's Advertisement is Starred
72: BLANK
73: It's Right to Be Hard
74:: The little sister is popular on the Internet!
75:: Hot Searches for Adoptive Mother Abusing Children
76:: President Lin Cooks
77:: The Nanny Is Here
78:: BLANK
79:: Trouble in Chashan
80:: We Are Not Divorced
81: Meeting Xiao Fangqi
82: He's the Little Daddy
83: We Are All Your Relatives
84: Turning the world around
85: Husband and Wife Live Broadcast
86: Bringing Xiao Fangqi Back to the Village
87: Taking the Children to Town
88: Being Followed
89: The Dust Settled [ END ]
90: [ EXTRA 1 ]
91: [ EXTRA 2 ]
92: EXTRA 3 [ END ]

13: President Lin Was Married Early!

3.4K 96 9
By EggLastCrack

The arrival of Lin Feng changed the air of the box from joy to silence in an instant. 

Just now, the slutty sons and buddies, all of them became decent at this moment, especially Lin Shuming, like a mouse meeting a cat, restraining all the anger, sitting upright and serious.

Wenxi was surprised when he saw this, and was full of curiosity about the man with a broken sling in his left hand.

Lin Feng sat there, with his own aura, except for Meng Senze, everyone in the box dared not take the initiative to greet him.

"What happened to your hand? Broken? Is it serious? Who hurt you?" Meng Senze asked concerned.

Among so many classmates, only Meng Senze dared to talk and laugh with Lin Feng.

After all, they had been roommates for three or four years in the university, and the relationship was extraordinary. 

Especially during the period when Lin Feng chased Su Ling, Meng Senze worked as a military adviser for Lin Feng, who had no romantic cells, and succeeded in catching people.

He corrected the results before graduation and became a good story for S major.

However, having said that, many people are not optimistic about Lin Feng and Su Ling's marriage. The relationship between the Su family and the Lin family is bad, and the two descendants are combined, and they are not blessed by the elders. 

The Su family broke off the relationship with Su Ling directly.

Lin's parents did not object to them, but they did not necessarily wait to see Su Ling.

Otherwise, they had been married for three years, why hadn't the wedding been held?

Of course, Meng Senze is not a gossip. He always respects the privacy of his friends and doesn't bother too much. This time he took his cousin to pick up the dust at Feng Yasong Hotel, and invited the iron buddies to come over and have fun together. Calling Lin Feng was purely on the way. He didn't expect that President Lin would come here for the first time because of his face-saving.

Meng Senze valued this friend from the bottom of his heart, and when he saw his broken arm, his expression was solemn, as if looking for the perpetrator to settle accounts.

"Small injury." Lin Feng said in a flat tone.

"Can a fracture be considered a minor injury?" Meng Senze frowned, "When did it happen? Why didn't I hear the wind at all? Does Shuming know?"

Lin Shuming was named and shook his head with a pair of innocent eyes open.

He also just learned about the injury of his uncle. 

As a loiterer who is idle, does not seek to make progress, and lingers in the flowers every day, how can he dare to wander around in front of my uncle? 

There is no harm if there is no comparison, because he is the same age as his uncle, he has been compared since he was young and suffered a brutal blow.

Many people who don't understand the situation may be curious.

The uncle is obviously the son of his grandfather, why is he as old as his wife?

The baby feels bitter, but the baby dare not say.

There is actually a elder brother above the uncle, that is, his uncle. 

According to his father, the uncle is a financial genius.

He showed superhuman talent when he was a teenager. He spent tens of thousands of yuan playing in the stock market, and he could double that in three months. It is a pity that heaven is jealous of the talent. At the age of 22, his uncle passed away unexpectedly.

The grandfather, the white-haired person, sent the black-haired person, and was deeply saddened.

Hearing the bad news, the grandfather almost followed.

Fortunately, the rescue was timely and his life was out of danger.

His uncle was born in the second year of his uncle's death.

The forty-something-year-old grandmother Lao Mu gave birth to pearls. He was pleased with his precious son and eased the pain of bereavement.

At the same age as his uncle, Lin Shu was miserable. 

The fifteen-year-old uncle has slowly come into contact with company affairs, and he is still worrying about the exam. His uncle was admitted to the finance department of S with his excellent results. He was a crane truck and barely got the score.

Today, the twenty-seven-year-old uncle has become the helm of the Lin Group. He has everything to do with everything, and he is completely different from his elder brother who spends his parents' money everywhere.

Lin Shuming is usually far away from his uncle, how can he know about his injury? 

Of course, as a mistress, since he met his uncle, he naturally have to care about it.

"Uncle, were you injured abroad?" he asked. 

This year, his uncle often traveled on business, and instead of spending less time in China, they met in the Lin's old house before.

At that time, his uncle's arm was still in good condition.

In the past three months, he was fractured.

There is no news in China. Then you can only get injured abroad and the news is blocked.

"Yeah." Lin Feng replied indifferently, without further explanation.

Lin Shuming was depressed and couldn't talk this day. He looked at Meng Senze helplessly, and Meng Senze raised an eyebrow at him. 

Since Lin Feng didn't want to talk about this topic, he stopped temporarily.

Therefore, Meng Senze actively enlivened the atmosphere and re-introduced his cousin.

 "My cousin Wen Xi, just returned from Country M. My cousin, this is Lin Feng, the president of the Lin Group, and we are college classmates."

Wen Xi got up and politely stretched out his hand to him.

"Hello, Brother Lin "

Lin Feng sat still, glanced at him indifferently, and nodded slightly as a greeting.

Wen Xi smiled stiffly, holding his hands in the air awkwardly, neither closing nor not closing.

Lin Shuming suddenly stretched out his hand to embrace him and rubbed his hair roughly. "Xi, you just called my brother, how come you call my uncle the eldest brother in a blink of an eye, this generation can't be messy, behave, call me uncle."

"Uh." Wenxi was ruined by his hair style dull. 

He really didn't expect this relationship, and he habitually called Big Brother, forgetting that there is a "junior" here.

"Wait!" Hu Xingning interrupted, "Wen Xi also called our brother, you let him be the same as you, didn't you force us down? No, no, you are you, we are us, you can't be confused.

" Xingning is right, you are the only junior here, and it has nothing to do with us." Meng Senze rescued his cousin from Lin Shuming's claws.

Lin Shuming spouted two puffs of air from his nose, helplessly, looked at his uncle secretly, and secretly relieved when he saw his expressionless face.

Someone gagged, and the atmosphere in the box suddenly relaxed. Meng Senze pressed the bell on the table to call in the waiter and officially opened the table.

In a short while, the huge round table was filled with delicacies and delicacies. Meng Senze raised his wine glass and respected everyone in high spirits. The others drank, but Lin Feng was holding a glass of boiled water.

Injured, can't drink alcohol.

The reason is very good.

When they were drunk, everyone opened their hearts and talked a lot. In the meantime, Lin Feng seldom spoke.

Basically, Meng Senze, who was sitting next to him, came over to chat with him, and he passively replied a few words.

Over there, Lin Shuming pulled Wen Xi and talked about it, and in a few words, he found out the eighteenth generations of human ancestors.

 "...So, when you returned to China this time, did you come back with your grandfather? Your grandfather is from H City?" Lin Shuming asked.

"Yes." Wen West did not hide, "My grandfather called Bai Jincheng, I wonder if you have not heard."

"Bai Jincheng?" Lin Shuming, shaking his head, "Heard."

"He is the head idiot, know Gesha Meng Senze disliked the authenticity. My grandfather is well-known in the Chinese painting circle. Although he lives overseas, he is as famous as the domestic master Zhang Qianyi."

"Master Zhang Qianyi!" Others were surprised. 

Zhang Qianyi is a master of Chinese painting.

National leaders have met him.

It can be seen how high his status is.

Wenxi's grandfather is as famous as him. It seems extraordinary.

Lin Shuming touched his chin and said, "I am ignorant. Speaking of Master Zhang Qianyi, I remember that Auntie is his closed disciple."

His aunt is naturally Lin Feng's wife.

Others are tacitly aware, but Meng Senze turning his head and asking. "It's been a long time since I renewed my old brother Su, will you take him out to gather with everyone!"

Lin Feng said unmovedly, "He doesn't like socializing." 

Meng Senze said, "Friends. How does a party count as entertainment?"

Lin Feng's great treasure Su Ling, after getting married, he hid him in the golden house to prevent all attention from the outside world.

Same-sex marriage is rare for ordinary people, but large families do not advocate it. 

People have the throne to inherit.

Same-sex marriage is equivalent to severing offspring. Can a big family agree to it? And the outside world is staring at them all the time, wishing to dig in the news every day, if they are looking for a surrogate, they will be searched every minute.

Therefore, Meng Senze has always been curious about why Lin's family is so enlightened and allowed Lin Feng to marry Su Ling.

"Lin... President Lin is married?"

Wen Xi asked in surprise, his eyes falling on the ring of Lin Feng's left ring finger. 

Because Lin Shuming was here, he couldn't call his uncle the eldest brother, so he changed his mouth to call Mr. Lin, and it was not difficult for him on either side.

"Yes, this guy abducted people back home during college, and walked into the tomb of marriage early..."

Meng Senze quickly changed his words, "Well, step into the palace of marriage."     

"Here it is. My uncle is married and we are all single, Xiao Xixi." Lin Shu Ming Dynasty Wen Xi cast his eyes, "If you want to fall in love, you can give priority to me."     

Wen Xi moved to Meng Senze,  "No...thank you, I have no plans to fall in love for the time being."     

Lin Shuming looked disappointed. "That's a pity."     

Meng Senze said, "My cousin is devoted to painting. How can he have time to have a relationship with you? Talk about love?"     

Wen Xi talked freely when it came to painting.     

The others were all around him, giving face, Lin Feng drank the boiled water, ate a few mouthfuls of food, and glanced at Meng Senze.

Meng Senze, who had been a roommate for three years, immediately understood, confessed to others, and joined him.

Leave the box.     

The two turned into a small free box and closed the door. Meng Senze asked inexplicably, "You came to the banquet today, wouldn't it be just for a glass of boiled water?"     

He is one of Lin Feng's few friends, so Lin Feng There is no concealment.     

"Su Ling left the divorce agreement and has been missing for a month and a half."     

Meng Senze's mouth was open enough to stuff two eggs.     

"Isn't...what's the situation? Did you get dumped by him? Haha—"

He gave a  dry laugh, and under the cold gaze of the other party, his mocking expression was restrained and his throat cleared. "You didn't go to him? With your ability, it should be impossible to find  him ?"

 "Someone will help him." Lin Feng was unwilling to talk more about the details.

Meng Senze thoughtfully. Su Ling had very few friends, except for Lin Zhou. 

Lin Zhou may not be capable, but his husband Fu Heng is a bit difficult.

"So... what do you want me to do?" Meng Senze asked. 

Against Fu Heng? It's a bit difficult!

Lin Feng said, "Your second uncle is Zhang Qianyi's major disciple."

Meng Senze suddenly realized. 

His second uncle is indeed Zhang Qianyi's eldest disciple, and Su Ling is Zhang Qianyi's closed disciple.

If their senior brothers are in contact, then he can find out Su Ling's whereabouts through the second uncle.

That's it!

"Actually, you can call me, you don't have to go there yourself." Meng Senze smiled, "Of course, I am very happy that you can come. It means that you value your friend."

Others say that Lin Feng has become the Lin Group.

After he took the helm, he was aloof and unkind, but he felt that Lin Feng was still the same, and he had never changed.

"The company has something to do, let's go first." Lin Feng said openly.

Seeing him look awkward, Meng Senze smiled and said,

"Okay , I'll go to my second uncle tomorrow, and I will call you when I have news." 

"Yeah." Lin Feng took the lead out of the small box, Meng Senze followed him.

 After walking a few steps, Meng Senze suddenly asked, "Your injury is really an accident?"

Lin Feng turned his head to the side, dark eyes deep, and asked, "What did you say?"

Meng Senze shrugged, "I heard. A piece of gossip, there is something wrong with the piece of land that your big brother bought in H city."

Lin Feng paused and nodded slightly at him, indicating that he knew it.

The two broke up in front of the elevator, and Meng Senze watched him enter the elevator, watched the number of floors reached the negative first floor, and then turned back to the box.

"Huh? Where's my uncle?" Lin Shu clearly asked, seeing Meng Senze alone coming back.

"He left beforehand." Meng Senze sat down and picked up the wine glass. "Come, let's toast to our heart's content. We won't be drunk or return today!"

 "Fuck!" Hu Xingning said to Lin Shuming, "Look at today. You are drunk first, or I pour first!"

"Haha, Hu Xingning, still want to fuck me with your alcohol? Dream it!" Lin Shuming drank it boldly.

There is no rush in the box, the atmosphere is relaxed, all the prototypes are exposed, and they are starting to be rude again.

In the underground garage, Zhan Yang respectfully opened the car door for Lin Feng, and Lin Feng sat in. 

Zhan Yang returned to the driver's seat, started the car, and asked, "Mr Lin, to the company or to the villa?"

"To the company." Lin Feng said.

"Yes." Zhan Yang stepped on the accelerator, and the car quickly left the underground garage and turned into the bustling street.

It was at night that the neon lights on the streets were colorful and dazzling, and the music on the fountain square was lively and lively.

Compared with the outside, the car is extremely quiet.

Zhan Yang drove the car intently, occasionally looking at the man with his eyes closed through the rearview mirror.

Since Mrs. Lin filed for a divorce and disappeared, for more than a month, Lin has only slept for three or four hours a day, staring at his mobile phone at any time, for fear of missing a message.

Xu Yunzhuo has been annoyed that he hung up the phone early that morning, causing Lin Zong and Mrs. Lin to divorce.

During this time, he actively led people to search and wanted to apologize to his wife.

However, Zhan Yang felt that it was impossible for his wife to have the idea of ​​divorce just because of a phone call. The hidden relationship between him and Lin Zong had already existed. 

In the past year, President Lin has been on business trips to country L, inevitably ignoring the domestic wife.

The communication between the two has decreased and the emotional crisis is indispensable.

No one is found, the situation is unknown, Lin always gets divorced, it must be very uncomfortable, now it is better to find someone and talk face to face than to avoid seeing him.

Mrs. Lin's whereabouts is a mystery. There are three boarding records, namely City A, City D and City H. Xu Yunzhuo first went to City H.

After investigating for half a month, he found nothing, so he had to go to City A and City D.

However, after more than a month, there was still no news.

If you don't find Mrs. Lin again, the master and old lady will be unable to hide it.

"Tick—" The phone rang in the back seat and was picked up soon.

Lin Feng put the phone in his ear, and Xu Yunzhuo's anxious voice rang.

"Mr Lin, it's not good. The Lin Group is forcibly demolished in H city on Weibo and searched hotly!"

    ——————————

Early in the morning, the weather was clear, Su Ling got up early and brought King to  walking around in the village, he returned home, rolled up his sleeves and packed up the things in the master bedroom on the second floor.

The second grandfather lived in the master bedroom before his death, and there are many relics in it.

Su Ling cleaned up this time and prepared to redecorate.

Aunt Zhang came to clean today and watched Su Ling move things awkwardly, so she helped organize them together.

"This bed is big and beautiful, and it's still antique. Does Xiao Su really want to donate it?" Aunt Zhang touched the wooden carving with a sorrowful face.

Su Ling was opening an old wooden box, hearing Aunt Zhang's words, looked back at this antique bed. "Donating to the museum is better than putting it at home."

Like the Eight Immortals table in the restaurant downstairs, the bed on which Grandpa Second slept has a history of more than 100 years.

The raw material is red sandalwood, and the shape is like an independent cabin with complicated carvings.

The exquisite painting is a rare Babu bed.

Su Ling remembered that at a certain auction in City S, he sold a huanghuali bed full of more than 20 million yuan.

Although the second grandfather's bed is not as luxurious, if it is auctioned, at least it will be able to auction price was 5 million yuan.

However, rather than selling it, Su Ling is more inclined to donate it to the museum to give full play to its historical value.

"It's a pity." Aunt Zhang sighed.

Su Ling smiled without explaining. 

He continued to look through the wooden box and found that it contained some ancient seals and many unsent letters.

He picked up a letter curiously, took out the letter paper inside, and slowly unfolded it.

"Brother Jincheng, see the words as if they meet..."
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
This is just a comment from One Am Soft Eggs:

■■■■■■■■■■
AFTER THE DIVORCE, I FARMED IN THE COUNTRYSIDE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 17.8K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
8.6K 132 8
just what the title says, enhypen sickfics/hurtfics for yall!! requests are OPEN UPDATES EVERY WEEK(?) -in no way i would like any of these events t...
809K 41.7K 175
After a one-night stand, a normal human named Jian Luo found out that he was pregnant. Not only that, it was possible that what he was carrying was...
345K 2.8K 89
Series of oneshots including alien females from Ben 10 series.