𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓, alice culle...

By teddypickr

•°. *࿐ ❝we all have the same kind of stardust in our souls.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇.... two va... More

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ✓
•°. *࿐ _________ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐀 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟓. 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟔. 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟕. 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐒 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟖. 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟗. 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟎. 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 ✓
•°. *࿐ _________ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝟎𝟏𝟏. 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟐. 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟑. 𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟒. 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟓. 𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐂 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟔. 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐒 ✓
•°. *࿐ _________ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝟎𝟏𝟕. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟖. 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐄 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟗. 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘 ✓
𝟎𝟐𝟎. 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ✓
𝟎𝟐𝟏. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ✓
𝟎𝟐𝟏. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ✓
•°. *࿐ _________ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝟎𝟐𝟐. 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐎 𝐔𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ✓
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘 !!

XXIV.

5.1K 194 5
By teddypickr

AFTER PARTY

Melanie stood with her sister and the rest of the Denali's while Jasper and Caroline accompanied Alice in checking up on the guests.

As she spoke with Kate and Eleazar, she felt her hand being squeezed harder than before, looking down she saw Irina, holding her hand in an attempt to take her mind off the fact her family had invited the same beasts that killed her mate.

"Bella!" She heard her older sister say, turning around while not letting go of Irina's hand, Bella and Edward came to view, Carmen kissed both of Bella's cheeks while Eleazar congratulated Edward.

Bella smiled at the two before speaking. "Eleazar and Carmen, right?"

Tanya and Kate both moved to stand next to their adopted parents, while Irina stayed a little further back with Melanie. "Yes, and these are our cousins from Alaska. Tanya, Kate." Edward explained.

"We've heard so much about you." Kate smiled.

Carmen frowned when she noticed she was missing the presence of her young sister and one of her adopted children. "Irina. Come meet Bella." She spoke in a soothing voice, knowing it was hard for her.

Melanie noodles at blonde slightly, guiding her over to their family. "I can't do this," Irina whispered to Carmen and Melanie.

Tanya who had heard gritted out. "You promised."

"They invited one." She said louder, not caring who heard this time.

Edward, who had read her thoughts, now knowing who she was talking about sighed. "Irina, he's our friend."

"They killed Laurent," Irina spoke, her voice breaking slightly at the memory.

"He tried to kill Bella," Edward said immediately.

Irina moved forward, getting closer to Edward and proceeding to get in his face. "I don't believe that. He wanted to be like us. To live in peace with the humans. With me."

Melanie who sensed Edward was about to speak again, quickly shook her head, knowing nothing could change the way Irina was feeling right now.

But, of course, Edward ignored her. "I'm sorry."

With that Irina sighed, nodding her head and walking away. "Let's not monopolise the bride. Congratulations." Eleazar said, in attempt to lighten the mood once again.

The rest of the Denali's soon walked away to find Irina, minus Melanie who just rolled her eyes. "Well, what's a wedding without some family drama. Congrats."

Melanie moved through the crowd, finally coming across Nik and Alice who were sat at a table, Alice playing with her dress and talking about anything and everything while Nik was sipping on champagne.

"Excuse me." She heard while she was taking her seat, looking up she could see Emmett on stage behind the microphone. This will be good. "Is this on? Hello? Um, I'd like to propose a toast. To my new sister. Bella, I hope you've gotten enough sleep these last eighteen years. 'Cause, you won't be getting anymore for a while."

The crowd chuckled, automatically thinking he meant something around sex, completely gullible to the fact they were so far off it.

Jessica was next to give her speech, but Melanie purposely zoned out, not caring about her secretly telling the crowd about how she's better than Bella, and how she should have Edward.

Charlie's on the other hand was more amusing to listen to. "Edward will be a good husband. I know this because I'm a cop. I know things. Like how to hunt somebody to the ends of the Earth. I know how to use a gun."

"I'm not even prepared for this," Melanie whispered to Nik as she watched Alice walk up to the stage.

"Now that you're my sister." Alice started. "You'll have to get over your aversion to fashion. Skirts, heels, handbags..."

"Yeah, well, I'm not prepared for this one," Nik spoke a while after.

"It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to. And you will accept you for what you are." Edward spoke, Melanie smiled at her wife, who reached over and held her small hand in Melanie's slightly larger bigger one.

"I've been waiting, what seems like a very long time, to get beyond what I am. And with Bella, I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure if time with you will be long enough. But let's start with forever."

Everyone raised their glasses of champagne, clinking their glasses with either their partner, their friend or family.

Alice and Melanie soon found themselves on the dance floor, much to Melanie's dismay, bang smack in the middle as everyone watched, they cheered as they watched Melanie spin Alice around.

"Oh, my god. How did I not see this coming." Alice giggled.

Melanie raised her eyebrow in confusion. "See what?" Alice nodded her head in the direction of Nik, Melanie's eyes widened slightly at what she was seeing.

Tanya, her adopted sister in the arms of Nik, her biological brother. Melanie classed her hand with Alice's, dragging the smaller girl over to the duo. "When did this-" she started, pointing from Nik to Tanya. "Happen."

"When she fell for me on the way outside, literally, fell for me," Nik smirked.

"I didn't see him, we bumped into each other causing me to fall. But luckily he caught me. And that's when we realised we are mates."

Melanie looked at them both in shock, before a large smile grew on her face, a smile that so big that it was actually very rare to see, she pulled the duo in for a bone-crushing hug, whispering "I'm so happy I'm so happy." Over and over again.

Unfortunately, her happy mood was gone as fast as it came. With her enhanced hearing, she could hear growling coming from outside.

"Go, I'll stay here with them," Alice whispered in her ear, Melanie nodded, pressing a kiss on the top of Alice's head before walking out of the room, using her speed once she was out of sight.

Once she was out the back of the house, the first thing she could see was Sam and his pack dragging Jacob away and into the woods. "I'll be inside." Melanie heard Bella say, walking past Melanie who was walking towards Edward.

"He just keeps continuing to make problems." Edward sighed, sitting down on a bench.

"It's jealousy, Ed. You can't blame him." Melanie replied.

Edward nodded before muttering "I know."

"Well, I'm really happy for you," Melanie spoke, looking over to Edward.

"Really?" Edward questions, not expecting to hear it from Melanie, it was no surprise the duo has immensely drifted since Bella came into the picture, they both wanted to protect their mates, but Edward went around it the wrong way, and he knows that now.

"I believe you could have handled every situation the world threw at you differently," Melanie said honestly. "But yes, you now have all you've ever wanted, and you deserve it, really."

Edward smiled down at her, before the conversation fell into a comfortable silence, both of the friends just happy that their friendship was slowly going back to normal.

WORDS: 1047
STATUS: UNEDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 2K 12
A collection of short stories of you and [demigod name here]. I'm sorry if I stalked you. It was fun telling the stories about your romantic moments...
1.3K 56 8
Rhaenyra targaryen first of her name, the true heir to the iron throne falls in love with a girl who has a twin sister named Rhella and she was a wer...
25.8K 327 8
𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒 ✎... 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 & 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 [𝚃𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚍] ( cover created by @lokiallu...
8.5K 260 14
quick glance at some book ideas I have in my mind