KPOP | Reactions

بواسطة AtinySunBaby

Reactions of Kpop boy groups - Fluff, suggestive, possibly Smut. Slow updates المزيد

♡ Groups ♡
1. ⏳How you hold hands with ATEEZ⏳
2. ⏳First kiss with ATEEZ⏳
3. ⏳ATEEZ entering your room while you're changing⏳
4. ⏳Going to an ATEEZ concert⏳
5. ⏳Meeting ATEEZ for the first time⏳
6. ⏳ATEEZ when their crush kisses them on the cheek⏳
7. ⏳ATEEZ coming to you for comfort⏳
8. ⏳You get caught staring by ATEEZ⏳
9. ⏳ATEEZ when you die⏳
10. ⏳Catching ATEEZ's attention at a fansign⏳
11. ⏳ATEEZ finding out you're a teacher⏳
12. ⏳ATEEZ getting mad at you⏳
13. ⏳ATEEZ when you have a fight⏳
14. ⏳Ateez's reaction to a member and their crush/girlfriend⏳
15. ⌛How ateez kiss you⌛
16. ⌛Ateez Hyung line having a crush on you⌛
17. ⌛Ateez Maknae line having a crush on you⌛
1. 🌸Going to the beach with NCT Dream🌸
2. 🌸NCT Dream as 7 deadly sins🌸
3. 🌸NCT Dream confessing their feelings to you🌸
1. 🍁NCT U '90s love unit' as hockey players🍁
2. 🍁NCT U 'make a wish unit' when you get scared of something🍁
1. 🌟You have a nightmare and ask to sleep in the same bed with Enhypen🌟
0.5. ☀️TBZ getting flustered 1/2☀️
1. ☀️TBZ getting flustered 2/2☀️

1. 🔥Your first kiss with NCT 127🔥

1.4K 18 2
بواسطة AtinySunBaby

_______________________________________
Moon Taeil

After your third date. He finaly thinks it's the right moment.
Nervous the whole night, overthinking and worrying.
You can tell he's up to something, but don't know what it is.
When he drops you off, he has a wave of confidence. Insists on walking you to your front door.
Right before you turn to enter, he grabs your arm softly and makes you face him.
Softly his hands cup your face and he cautiously brings his lips closer to yours.
When he meets your eyes and you nod for him to continue, he finaly kisses you.

_______________________________________
Seo Johnny

This man, he's a romantic. Always makes you feel special and like a princess.
On your birthday especially. He's showing you so much love and affection that your face stays red for hours.
He wants everything to be perfect and spoils you with gifts and attention.
Before he has to go that night, he surprises you with what you wanted the most. A kiss.
Gently, he pushes you against the front door, his arms wrapped around your waist.
The kiss becomes more heated, but Johnny parts from you.
He hugs you and you both giggle, smiling and looking into each other's eyes for some time. Your hearts beating like crazy.
You try to contain your exitment until he leaves.
But when he walks out the door, you can't help but to squeal and jump from happiness.

_______________________________________
Lee Taeyong

Clumsy, because he's shy. Always blushing and laughing nervously whenever you're making any skin contact.
He's just so in love with you that he can't help it. He really is easy to read and you love to tease him about it.
You find him so cute, making him even more flustered by squishing his cheeks or squeezing him in your arms.
It happens while you're watching a movie. Taeyong chose it, a comedy.
Since you started it, everytime you hear his cute laugh and see the big smile on his face, it makes you feel warm.
Then you can't resist it any longer and suddenly turn his head towards you with your fingers.
You peck his lips and rest your nose against his.
His flustered expression makes you giggle. Quickly you notice his cheeks turning red.

_______________________________________
Nakamoto Yuta

He doesn't think too much about it. Prefers to let things happen on their own.
If he feels like it then he'll do it.
Of course he still thinks it's important and wants to make you feel comfortable too.
You're walking in a park, hand in hand. It's dark, the moon is shining on the mini river next to you.
He asks you to stop walking and stands closer to you.
He takes your chin between his fingers and asks if he can kiss you.
His lips instantly meets yours after you nod your head.
You end up making out against a tree.

_______________________________________
Kim Doyoung

A perfect boyfriend. Always makes sure you're on the same page.
There isn't any problem between the two of you. You talk about everything and if you argue, you solve it right away.
You're also really comfortable with each other, everything feels so natural. It's as if you had been together forever.
So it's no surprise when you both end up making out on his dorm's couch.
It starts off slow and soft, but quickly becomes hotter.
He pushed you to lay down on the couch, his body over yours.
Let's just say, you're lucky the others are all at work. You have the whole place to yourselves.

_______________________________________
Jung Jaehyun

You have a great relationship, taking things slow.
After spending more time together, you start getting more touchy.
Jaehyun likes to kiss every single part of your face, but he never kisses your lips.
You're both playing basketball, well at least Jaehyun is. You on the other hand, aren't as good.
To motivate you, he makes a bet. If you can score, he'll kiss you.
Guess that's all you needed. On your next shot, it passes right through the hoop.
Turning around shocked, you're met with his irresistible smile and cute dimples.
He grabs your thighs and makes you jump, wrapping your legs around him.
Then he doesn't lose another second and smashes his lips on yours, not caring about who's watching.

_______________________________________
Kim Jungwoo

Cuddling all the time. There isn't one day you'll go without skinship.
Jungwoo's really touchy and you became like that too because of him.
The both of you are cuddling in his bed and watching videos on his phone.
You suddenly turn around and rest your chin on his chest, looking in his eyes.
He puts his phone away when he notices and copies you. Keeping eye contact while giggling.
You stay like this for a while and play with his hair while he admires your face.
Then you surprise him with a kiss. It's short, but sweet.
He widens his eyes when you part from him.
But then you're the one shocked when he rolls on top of you and kisses you deeply.

_______________________________________
Mark Lee

You were friends at first, then both confessed. You've been together for about two months now.
You never kissed. Since you were initially friends, it was a bit awkward at first.
You're the one mostly initiating skinship, since Mark doesn't know what to do.
He' playing guitar and singing in his room with you watching, your feelings for him just keeps on growing.
You watch and listen to him with pure love filling you.
When he's done and shyly smiles at you, you can't help but to grab his jaw and smash your lips on his.
You can see he's flustered at first, but his arms slowly wrap around your waist making you sit on him.
You can't let go of each other. It's only when you need to breathe that you separate.

_______________________________________
Lee Donghyuck

Loves to prank and annoy you every change he gets.
Even acting like he's about to kiss you, only to kiss your cheek and laughing at you.
It makes you upset, but you keep it in. Instead, you decide this brat will get what he deserves.
For weeks, you tease him. You kiss his neck, his ears, other places where his skin shows sometimes.
You even brush your lips against his and back away just when he tries to kiss you.
You hear a lot of whining and complaining, but do nothing about it.
It's only when you notice his eyes getting teary after you tease him once more, that you finaly give in.
You kiss him and he doesn't let go of you for days after and apologies for his behavior.

_______________________________________
Bonus : Dong Sicheng

Both of you are quite shy, there's no skinship between you.
Until you were bold enough to hold his hand. Then you started hugging, cuddling.
You finally decide that today is the day. You will make the first step and kiss him.
You're with some of the members talking and goofing around at their dorm.
Then the guys start to tease you. Haechan and Johnny especially. They say that Winwin told them he wants to kiss you, but he's too shy.
It gives you the boost of confidence you needed.
You face him and take his face in your hands softly.
The others cheer and scream like crazy. You both ignore them and lean in with a smile on your lips.
The kiss lasts only a few seconds, but you know that you'll both have more time when you'll be alone later.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.5K 52 26
Ateez imagines. Multiple topics and fun moments. Mostly fluff and angst with a sprinkle of smut cuz I'm not good at writing
13.7K 147 25
A book full of kpop oneshots Fluff and smut REQUESTS ARE OPEN
65.2K 622 18
Cover by me I write Fluff, Angst, Smut, and Littlespace. I write any ships and all ships- poly ships encouraged :)) Requests closed. M - Mature A - A...
56.3K 2.5K 23
Two people start talking on an messenger app not knowing that the other is actually their friend Trigger warning! Drugs, alcohol, mature content and...