For A Couple Credits... [A Ba...

By bwordlasagna

Batterie is Batter X Zacharie, and those two dudes belong to Mortis Ghost, the creator of the game called OFF... More

Just Met (Part 1)
We Meet Again, Amigo. (Part 2)
Zone 2 (Part 3)
Absolutely Amazing (Part 5)
Sorry for not updating latley!! (NOT A CHAPTER!)
Another Update (NOT A CHAPTER)

Roller Coaster (Part 4)

2.1K 82 47
By bwordlasagna

                        BATTER'S P.O.V

        "Hmm.. a roller coaster", I said as I walked up some steps leading up to the top of a roller coaster. It seems that it has something to do with solving more puzzles to get this zone finished. It was nice since the roller coaster isn't finished, so I get a free photo! Wow there is alot of steps. I finally reached the top.

        I walked up to the seats of the roller coaster and I was about to get in the front seats, but I saw something at the corner of my eye. I turned around to see a statue. A statue of.... Zacharie..!?? I looked at the sculpture from head to toe. I remember someone blocking a door to a room, and he said that I needed proof that I knew the boss. Then, I get a free photo on the roller coaster. That means, Zacharie is the boss! Amazing, I solved that one in a jiffy! I walked to the statue and started to push it torwards the seats, but I stopped and stood there for a moment. I stared at the statue and hugged it.

                        ~2 minute Time Skip~

        God dangit. I could see it now, that I have HUGE feelings for Zacharie now. I was literly making out with a statue of him. I finally stopped, knowing that I was sort of being a weird fanboy somehow. I continued pushing the statue onto the ride, and me sitting next to the statue of Zacharie. I was smiling, because it sort of really felt like I was on the roller coaster with Zacharie.

                        ~Timeskip, again~

        I finished the ride and got the photo, now I was on my way to the door that was guarded by that man. I finally got there and the guy asked me if I now had proof of me knowing 'The Boss' or as I know him, Zacharie. He looked at the picture and said that I could go inside the room. I walked inside and he stayed outside the door. As I walked in, it felt weird. I had the feeling that someone should be here, but they are not. I still felt a presence of someone in the room. As I went to turn around to look if anyone was behind me, someone jumped in my face as they said,"Boo~!!" I screamed, not a scream you see in horror movies, but a scream of shock and surprisement. I looked at the person who scared me and it was, of course, Zacharie. I looked at him and said,"Why did you scare me like that!??" He laughed and said,"I just wanted to give you a jumpy little greeting, thats all, amigo!" I smiled at him and laughed. He hugged me and I hugged him back. (Them hugs doe. O^O THEY KEEP COMING BACK!!) He stopped holding me and said,"So, how was that roller coaster ride?" I blushed for a moment because, one: I was sort of questioning how he knows I was on a roller coaster. And two: what I did before riding it. I simply said,"It was nice. I figured out that you are the boss, and I needed proof that I knew you. So, I pushed that littte statue of you on there with me" He smiled and chuckled at me and said,"Nice. We should acually go on it with the real me!" I smiled at his statement. "Sure, that would be great..!", I said. He was still smiling at me as he stated in a soothing tone,"Okay. Let's say that it is some sort of date~ A friend date~!!" I blushed and sort of smiled as I nodded my head. He chuckled once more, and grabbed my arm as me and him ran out of the room to the roller coaster.

(WOOO!! VERY LONG CHAPTER!!!! I like it, Batter becoming a fanboy, just how I like it. So, in most fanfics I make, one of the characters is going to fangirl/boy over the other. C: So yeah. There is that chapter, hope you enjoyed~!! :D See ya' in the next chapter, known as chapter 5!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 65K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
252K 24.6K 61
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
376K 20.3K 59
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...