A Hero's Assassination Academ...

Per Kaxami-kun

A crossover with two of the most popular animes! A lighthearted, comicidcal, fun, and maybe a dark little sto... Més

Your Average, Typical Beginning of a Crossover
Skills and Quirks, cause I don't want to make them Quirkless
Training: Begin!
Apartments and Class Reps
Extra #1: Quirks! (and profiles)
Villains
Attack!
Broken Guard
Hold on...
Notice Anything? Also, meet the editors!
Falling Camelia
A little bit of fun!
What. The. Heck.
Evil Children
Some Shorts!
Beginning of Fun
Y'all......
Obstacles
Forest Flies (Pun Intended)
The Timer
Speed, Flexibilities, and Girl Skills
SONIC (I'm kidding)
More Frequent Updates
New Member of Class 3-E?
Short Chapter + Questions
That's Why You DON'T Make The Quiet Kid Mad
Someone Please Kill A Certain Fire Idiot.
AND THE BATTLE Y'ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!
Sports Festival: The Final Performance
Wasabi and Mustard
No, just the pudding please.
Government Internships
Imperative
"Just Burn it"
Annoyance
"Yeah, I'm a student but I can kick your butt if I wanted to."
How it all dies down
Reunion!
.......
No, Rio. Don't swear at the children.
Villains. Again.
Extra #2: Facts + Chapter
Worried?
Time to blast-
INTERFERENCE.
Combat and Training
What a pain.
Smoke
Nagisa Vs. Mirio
Team's Back!
Just a normal day
Chaotic Troublemakers
Burnnnnnn!
Unfinished

Executives

274 14 11
Per Kaxami-kun

"Rio, for the millionth time, breaking in does not mean making sound, okay? Don't you dare-"

Bang.

"Well sh**." Itona snickered at Nagisa's attempt to stop Rio from doing whatever she was planning on doing. 

"They'll find us anyway. Might as well give them a kind greeting." Rio blew the dust off her face. 

"Come on, we don't have time to waste. Just get it over with." Kayano was practically done with their crap at this point. 

They could hear muffled voices behind the walls, probably several people arguing. 

"Did you hear anything shady? Karasuma said to keep an eye out for any mentions of an 'executive'." Rio looked at Nagisa. 

"Wait, Rio, is it possible to apport parts of an object?" Nagisa asked.

"Uhh...I don't k- Oh, you want a part of the wall to be a different material of the same color that you can hear through, right?" She asked.

"Yeah, so can you?"

Rio stared at the wall for a bit, tracing a small circle shape, and then activating her quirk. Several strings of light, seemingly made out of the kanji 木 (wood) appeared, turning the small section from concrete into wood.

"I can only do small parts, sorry. I tried my best to get one of a similar color, so as long as they don't pay attention to the wall, then it should be fine."

"Thanks." Nagisa leaned in his ear, hoping to catch traces of something meaningful.

"Are you serious? If we're caught, we'll end up just like Yi's team." A light voice, sounding like a young man, said.

"I know, I'm not dumb! But the organization would bump us up ranks. It's not too difficult to get into Project R.E.D.'s system with my kind of quirk too, so just trust me." The voice sounded a little deeper than the other.

"That's a joke." Another one said.

"No, it's actually not. How else do you think he got up the ranks in such a short amount of time? In just six months, he's already been promoted to executive. You know how long it takes for one to become one? Yuta took three years, and that's considered godly." Another voice, female, defended.

"With his kind of quirk, it does make sense."

"Freaking monsters. Trust me, we're nothing close to them." The light voiced man said again.

"It doesn't matter. Executive is the highest order. We have to get up there. Even Deuz can't do anything to us if we're up there."

".....if you can match up to the five up there, go for it."

"Wow." Nagisa breathed, but that one action caused all ears, and eyes, to turn to him.

"I knew it, we have a rat. Damn the government." The deep voiced man, said, and the four could hear his footsteps drawing closer.

Itona, sensing the danger immediately, flicked out several strings and launched them with pressure and force into the wood, using the power of it to break open the wall itself without exerting too much energy.

"Who are you guys?"

They looked carefully at the people standing in front of them. They had identical long jackets with red markings, and their hoods were drawn so a shadow loomed over their faces, and they wore black and gray masks matching the colors of their boots and shirts.

"Geez, what a heavy accent. We're not telling you until you tell us first." Kayano stood firm.

"You already know who we are." The deep voiced man said.

"How do you know?" Rio asked.

"The data in your phone says it all." He responded.

A white line was drawn, creating some sort of dimensional warp-like thing, before throwing Rio and Kayano out back, probably into another room.

"It's safe to assume one of them has a quirk to mess with technology and another with space." Ritsu ringed. "There are some coded waves I can't completely track. Give me a moment."

Just behind them, Itona suddenly felt a gash on his knee, spinning around to see a man with a knife coated in blood.

"Is this better? Don't waste your time talking. Fight and get to the point." His light voice calmly stated, somewhat irritating the boy.

Itona glared fiercely at him with the intent to murder him. He lunged towards the man, spinning and throwing a low kick to thwart him off balance, though the other got up fast. The man unleashed some sort of light, which all the students barely managed to dodge.

'Light manipulation? No, he most likely would've used it the second he saw us. Does he have some sort of string manipulation like Itona then?' Nagisa narrowed his eyes.

"Ayato, they have files regarding our locations and patterns by observation in their phone." The deep voiced man said.

"Shut up. Don't use that name here." Ayato hissed, annoyed, but not unaware of Nagisa's incoming attack.

It was fast, and he landed a kick on his arm. Ayato grabbed his leg, but Nagisa kicked up his chin to loosen his grip.

"Who the hell are you?"

============

"Woah Dabi, I'm surprised you managed to find them. Awesome!"

"You said they would help with our things, including financial capital and stronger supplies. If you lied, I'm going to burn you inside out."

"....everyone in the Todoroki family is s c a r y."

"I'll get you cremated early if you keep talking."

"....."

"Get your things done and come back. You better have everything ready."

============

Nagisa looked down at the hooded man who was able strike him like he could predict his movements. He dodged and blocked with swift movements, and looked like he knew exactly what Nagisa was going to do before he even thought of it.

Itona was having trouble dealing with the others, even his strings couldn't handle their experience in numbers and fights.

"Listen here, we have a-"

"And I'm going to stop you right there!" The hooded "man" Nagisa had been fighting pulled down his hood, revealing the mercury gold eyes and blood red hair both Itona and Nagisa knew so well.

"So that's how you knew. What are you doing anyways?" Nagisa asked, becoming a little friendlier.

"Triple agenting!"

"God dammit, give us a warning that you're alive." Itona rolled his eyes.

"You're..."

"Listen. On the count of three, get out of here, immediately." Karma whispered to them.

But on the count, Nagisa was the only one who got thrown out by Itona's strings.

"I'm staying. I want to know how I got those things planted before. And it's boring sitting in a classroom knowing your partner-in-crime is probably having fun causing some chaos somewhere else." He bonked Karma's head.

"And I know what's going on, Yanagisawa mentioned to me about it." He whispered.

"Hold up, did you know I was here?" Karma asked.

"Duh. Why else would I agree to come, especially with the others?" Itona sighed. 

"How did you find us? That was...." The man interrupted. 

"Foolproof? Please, you're more obvious than anything else."

"I mean if the government and Ms. B**** could track you, you definitely are." Itona blatantly said.

"Let's just take care of them. It doesn't matter." Ayato impulsively began.

"You're going to regret that." Itona sliced through him. He really hadn't been trying before. 

================

"DAMN THOSE TWO! How am I supposed to explain this mess now!?" Nagisa snapped. 

=======================

Idk why, but I always like the idea of Karma and Itona scheming and messing around together. 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

32K 2K 20
When a mysterious creature sends a rocket to the moon and made it explode and into a permanent crescent, the students of class 1-A of UA find themsel...
42.8K 1K 31
It was a normal day at UA High for Midoriya and his friends but suddenly the police came into class 1-A. They got new hints on the UA Traitor and say...
70.1K 2.2K 12
WARNING: My 15-year-old self wrote this. Cringiness and plot holes ahead DD': Read on if you must. With Kunigigaoka Academy's buildings on the proce...
3.4K 173 75
The beginning was in Qingqing, China. The manifestation of the superpowers which will be soon known as' Quirks'. The society, which grew accustomed...