𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑 ⏤ account rates

By ii_twocrazywrxters

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 mia and ray rate your account ⥩ ©ii_twocrazywrxters 1/19/21 More

𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬
𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘
𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐇
𝐊𝐀𝐈
𝐖𝐑𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝐂𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀
𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄
𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐘

𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐄

46 5 2
By ii_twocrazywrxters

Miss_MarvelAddict

𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰! 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵.

user :: 10/10. i really it and it tells me a little bit about yourselves.

profile pic :: 9/10. i really like your pfp with the book and everything but would've loved if it would fit a certain overall theme.

header :: 8/10. tiny annabeth, thalia, and i'm guessing luke are the cutest things ever. but, again, it doesn't really fit an overall theme which is what i was looking for.

display name :: 8/10. the name itself is great but maybe you could write it in a font and add some symbols just to make it a little more visually pleasing.

bio :: 7/10. it has some great information on there and the fonts + song are a nice touch, but it would be nice if you could shorten it and add some more fonts and symbols to it.

book covers :: 7/10. all these book covers are stunning individually and really showcase your skills. My only recommendation is to make covers for all of your books and maybe make those covers all fit a certain theme.

reading lists :: 8/10. very straight-forward and clear but i would recommend adding some fonts and symbols.

vibe :: i think an overall vibe of cute random stuff does fit your account.

total score :: 57/70

thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 2.9K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
36.9K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...