Her name is Mina...

Od jagiya2284

I woke up at my bedroom here at my Grandmother's beach house feeling down. I chose to stay here while my pare... Více

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Thank you
Part 16
Special chapter

Part 3

723 33 0
Od jagiya2284

The next day, chaeyoung woke up early to go to her grandmother's beach house. She fix her suitcase on her car and went back inside their home to say goodbye to her mother. She just called her father on her mobile phone to inform him about her vacation.

" mom, i will leave now. You take care of yourself arraso? Please call me and update me if anything." She said as she hug her mother.

"Alright chaeng, take care there and enjoy your vacation okay? Remember that I love you" her mother said as she kissed chaeyoung's cheeks.

"Yes mother,i will go now" as she  bid goodbye.

Chaeyoung went inside her car and start to drive. It will take her an hour to reach her grandmother's beach house. As she was driving, she couldnt help to think about her life and what the future might bring. She turn her music on loudly, as her tears wont stop to fall from her face. She is hurting and she acknowledged it. She continue to drive to her destination when she received a phone call from her best friend tzuyu.

"Hey cub your driving? Are you okay?" Tzuyu worriely asked chaeyoung. Silence was heard from the other line as chaeyoung was contemplating on what to tell her. After she compose herself she sadly replied..

"Hey.. yeah i'm already on my way there tzu. Thanks for calling me by the way. Is everything fine over there?" Chaeyoung replied.

"Don't worry about anything chaeyoung, i will take care of it. You take a rest there and call me always for an update, you know i love you right? I will visit you there over the weekends and lets have a drink?" Tzuyu said excitedly.

"Sure tzu, i will wait for you here. Anyway i got to go now. Take care yeah? " chaeyoung replied.

" alright cub, take care and call me when you get there... and chaeng, i love you okay? And im always be here  for you" tzuyu said.

The friends both hung up the phone as chaeng continues her drive. Chaeyoung's heart was somewhat at peace from tzuyu's phone call. She was lucky to have a friend like her. After an hour, chaeyoung arrive at her grandmother's beach house. She park her car and the land lady was already waiting for her. She park her sports car and went out. She roam her eyes to the beach house and how it has not change a bit. She remembers how she and her grandmother used to play at their balcony with her parents. She looks at the beach just in front of their house, she was mesmerized how the see was calm and how she wish her heart was like the sea.  She stays outside their front balcony and as she turn her face towards their neighbor house just a pool away, she notice that the house was renovated. She was curious.

"Uhmm oemma, where are our old neighbors from that house?" She ask her old landlady.

"Uhmm ms. Chaeng, the Sakuri family move already to tokyo last year and sold their house to a young lady i think. I just spoke to their land lady that is very young and she said Ms. Myoui was the owner of the new beach house. I havent seen her though as she seldoms goes here" the land lady told chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung just nods her head.
"Anyway oemma, im gonna go upstairs and take a rest, please wake me up in the afternoon. Thank you oemma for taking care of me." Chaeyoung bowed her head and proceeded to her room. She fix her things and lie down on her bed. She thought of taking a nap as it is still 9 o'clock in the morning. She wanted to check the sea but she thought of checking it out in the afternoon. She checks her phone and called her mother that she arrived until she fell asleep.

Meanwhile at Mina's house..

Knock knock knock...

" minari are you awake?" Nayeon unnie said as she went closely to the sleeping Mina. She looks so peaceful while asleep. Nayeon unnie woke up the sleeping Mina as she needs to eat her breakfast as she didnt eat anything from last night.

"Minari..hey, you need to wake up for a bit and eat something, you havent eaten anything and your tummy might hurt you anytime. Please?" Nayeon unnie softly speak to Mina as she sits beside the sleeping goddess and softly rubs her shoulders. Mina was awaken by the soft touch and slowly open her eyes. She saw nayeon unnie smiling at her and she softly smiled back. She sits up and hug her unnie..

"Good morning unnie,sorry did you have to wake up for so long?" She said as she broke the hug and rub her eyes.

"No,not that long, anyway minari, c'mon and have breakfast with me. It is a beautiful morning anyway,the sea is so calm. You might wanna check it out." The older lady said.

"Okay unnie," she stands up and fix herself and checks her phone,hoping that she will receive any messages or calls from her ex girlfriend. But to her dismay,there was none. This saddens Mina's heart. Nayeon unnie saw this and said..

"Mina, give her time. She clearly said what she wanted, give it a break arraso? You came here to heal, if you will constantly wait for her and not get anything,you will not get better..c'mon"  the old lady said. Mina knew it was the truth. The sad truth that maybe Lisa will not message her anymore as she clearly ended things up between them.

Mina fox herself and join her unnie for breakfast and their balcony.

"Hmmm the breakfast is delicious unnie! I
Love it. I might get use to this unnie." She said happily. Naeyon unnie laugh a bit and replied.

"Wow, what a compliment. Your always welcome minari, you know that your like my younger sister already so im gonna take care of you as i can. Eat more so that you will have the energy" the unnie said. Mina was touched as what her unnie replied to her. She was beyond thankful of her unnie's presence beside her at her difficult times.

"Thank you so much unnie. For everything you know, i wouldnt really know what to do without you. Jeongyon unnie is lucky to have you unnie" mina casually replied. Yes nayeon unnie has her longtime partner jeongyeon who lives a few houses away from Mina's house. Mina has met jeongyeon for the few times she is at her beach house. She envied the couple's relationship as they were beyond perfect.

" hahaha..minari, im so lucky to have her too. I know in my heart that you will find yours as well. Just give it more time mina,fate will bring you to the right one" she said. Mina just smiled and they continued to eat their breakfast.
After their breakfast, mina consumes her time on checking out the beach, thinking about things. She stayed to the balcony at her room, and checking her emails from her company. The rest of the afternoon was like that for Mina,nothing special and no messages from Lisa.

Evening came, and chaeyoung woke up from her deep sleep. To be honest, it is one of the nicest sleep she ever had since her problem came up. Chaeyoung went down to their dining area in time for her dinner and was greeted by her landlady.

" hey ms. Chaeyoung, your already up. Sorry i didnt wake you as your were in deep sleep and i wanted you to rest" the land lady said. Chaeyoung smiled and proceeded to sit down at their table.

" it's alright oemma, i did have a nice and peaceful sleep. I felt energized. I wasnt able to check out the see closely but i can see it from my balcony upstairs anyway so its gonna be fine. Hehe" chaeyoung replied as she savored her sumptous dinner prepared by her oemma.

After an hour from her dinner time, chaeyoung said her goodnight to her oemma and she went up to her room and stayed in her balcony overseeing the beach. She wanted to stay alone for sometime actually, enjoying the peaceful view in front of her. As she was checking her emails from her laptop, she decided to open up a few cans of beer to loosen up. As she was drinking and finishing up her few cans of liqour. She felt tipsy and decided to go inside her room. Her attention was caught by a lighted room from her neighbor. She cant see anything as the curtains was thick.but she knew someone is inside by the light that she can see.

"Hmmm i wonder who is the person living there already. I wish to meet them and be friends with them soon" chaeyoung said as she walk back inside her room.

Meanwhile, as chaeyoung went inside her room, Mina on the other hand went outside her balcony to enjoy the fresh air from the beach. As she was staring at the beach, she turn her face from the room beside her house. The room was lighted but she too couldnt see the inside as there were also thick curtains. She saw from a distance that there were a few cans of beer open and left at the balcony table. An open laptop was also left. Chaeyoung actually forgot her laptop at the balcony as she was a bit tipsy and tired. Mina thought she has a neighbor already,as she only saw the landlady most of the time from that house beside her. She was excited to know who her neighbor was and be friends with them. As she was staring to chaeyoung's balcony hoping that someone will come out, nayeon unnie came up to her and brought her some tea.

"Uhmm minari? What are you staring at to our neighbor?" Nayeon unnie said as she casually handed Mina her tea. Mina accepted gladly her evening tea and replied..

"Uhmm nayeon unnie, i think there is someone there aside from the landlady that i always see from that house. Do you know who lives there? I think the person forgot their laptop outside and there were a few beers also scattered. The person must be a bit drunk" mina said calmly.

Nayeon unnie went closer to the metal railings of their balcony and check what Mina is telling. Their balcony actually is super clear as the only remaining boundary  between their houses is chaeyoung's big swimming pool. So you basically can see the balcony of each other clearly.

"Uhmm, actually that house belongs to the Son's.. the older Mrs. Son, the grandmother passed away already two years ago and so that beach house was already owned by the one and only daughter Mrs. son, do you know them Mina?" Nayeon unnie said.

Mina was shocked as could it be true that  it is the famous Son's they were talking about? Mina's eyes became big as she ask her unnie another question.

" the son's? As in the owner of the son's  various hospitals? The famous doctor's here at seoul? Am i correct unnie?" Mina surprisingly replied.
Nayeon laugh at Mina's answer.

"Hahaha of course Mina, the son's nothing more,nothing less. Dont sound so surprise yourself minari, your famous too am i right? " nayeon said. Yes its true,Mina is also a famous entrepreneur in the clothing industry but not as famous as the son's. She owns her M&M clothing line that branches out already throughout korea and japan as well.

" haha, unnie, i dont consider myself as famous actually. I just do what i love to do and that is to create and sell wonderful clothes. Anyway, the Son's are way more famous and influencial here and across other parts of asia. By the way unnie, who could have been among the son's family is there?" Mina curiously asked her unnie. Nayeon look at her and said.

"Uhmm actually,  i saw their landlady earlier and she told me that the one and only daughter , and the heiress of the Son's corporation is there now. She is there actually in that room. I havent seen her yet or met her, as you know the son's are protective of their privacy. This beach house is their sanctuary. The only daughter was not that much known to media you see" nayeon replied curiously. Mina was so surprised to hear that its the heiress, and her curiosity became even more. What her unnie told was true, the son's family kept their heiress away from the limelight and her face was not revealed. Mina was excited to meet  the lady,if she had the chance.

"Hmmm i wonder how old is she though? Are we on the same age perhaps?" She told nayeon unnie. Nayeon unnie replied..
" i think she is just 20 years old minari, your just a year older than her. Maybe you can meet her tomorrow if the landlady would permit. As you see she has no bodyguard whatsoever here. The landlady told the heiress is having a vacation here as of the moment. Maybe you can be friends with her for a change right? "Nayeon unnie casually replied. Mina just smiled.

"I hope so unnie, i wanted to be friends with her as we both live at the same property" she replied. Anyway nayeon said her goodnight to mina as mina was left thinking at her balcony.

"Hmmm, the famous heiress was there, interesting. But why does she is drinking though? Is she planning to be drunk on her stay? I wonder why" mina said to herself.
As mina went inside her room,she decided to have a plan to meet the son's heiress and be friends with her.maybe its the right time to meet new people, at a new environment..

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

7.2K 418 17
"Oks! No problem, boss!" Chaeyoung playfully raises her arm in a salute. "I love you!" She steals a quick kiss from the other girl's cheek before jog...
280K 9.6K 26
Myoui Mina came from a very wealthy family from Japan. Her Grandpa is one of the top 5 wealthiest people in their country owning a TV Network and a...
93.4K 3.6K 90
What Mina thought was an ordinary day out, turned out to be more interesting. Chaeyoung doesn't much like going out, unless she needs to. Good thing...
127K 5.5K 56
Son Chaeyoung head of the biggest conglomerate in Asia. She has a beautiful and caring wife and a sweet daughter by her side and everything she wants...