Lost memory's

By NikkiMichaeli

The fairy tail guild has gotten rowdier than usual after the GMG because of the new addition to there family... More

lntroduction
CH.1 Howl
CH.2 The urgent news (short chapter)
Urgency of the mater
What!?
Lunar grounds

Sugestions please

1.1K 22 16
By NikkiMichaeli

My dear readers I know what I'm doing for the next ch. But I need some help.

If any of you can think of demonic, angelic, or mythical/legendary canine related creatures please tell examples that I'm adding are hellhounds, demon wolves, demonic tailed foxes and demon jackles make sure its not one specific creature just make sure it a general type and there is more than one. By the way in this story Levi is a half breed of one of these but that's for after I figure this out so please suggestions are highly needed.

This entire ch. Will be dedicated to explaining the tournament in Lucy's view mainly I even have and idea for the fifth ch. Too. :-)

And dosent this song just fit the story.hehehe to a while to find. Please comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
298K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
796K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
379K 32.9K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)