Cute little demon (Emma x Ise...

By flxtterchy

"Woah! I became like Nezuko but I'm in TPN" "I wonder if I'm immune to sunlight or to have a Blood Demon Art"... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Here's some memes
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Facts about Y/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 7

6.9K 244 94
By flxtterchy

Third POV:

Day five

"We did it!!!" All the children cheered.

"Right ahead, we'll rise up, and you'll be leaving the forest already. Let's rest for the night! We can proceed tommorow." Sonju said.

"This time, leave the dinner to us!" Rossi said.

"Then we'll go make more medicine from herbs!" Jemima said.

All the children started to prepare for dinner. Y/N wanted to help them, but they declined, they said they could do it their selves. What she did was patiently waiting for them to finish.

(This is what you are doing right now.)

"My, these kids really do learn fast." Mujika said.

"This is nothing, Ray and Emma are way faster!" Alicia said.

"Norman was amazing too! One glance and baam! He was already a pro!" Chris said.

'Premium goods, huh... So these are the brains nurtured at the very best plantation...' Sonju thought.

TimeSkip:

"It was great, thanks!"

"All right! Tommorow we should be reaching BO6-32!!" Don said.

"If we keep a good pace, that is." Nat said.

"Then we're gonna keep a good pace!!" Both Yvette and Chris said.

All the small kids gathered to Mujika and said.

"But I don't want to leave you guys..."

"Yes, me either."

Ray notice something is bothering to Gilda and asked.

"Gilda, what's the matter?"

"Ah no, it's... I was just rethinking our plans..." Gilda replied.

"Huh? How come?" Lannion asked.

"Well, I was thinking about those "stories of old" that Sonju told us... It's good to know that there's a human world somewhere. But, on the other hand... We thought that there would be human groups here, in this world." Gilda said.

'Go as fast as you can to Minerva's place.'

'Join other humans on the outside.'

"We were counting on human cities or something, but there's nothing. No other humans to join either. And we need more people to rescue the kids left on the farm... That's why we have to think it all over again." She said.

"You're correct." Ray said.

"Sonju!" Emma called Sonju.

"Are there more humans like us... Runaways?" Emma asked.

"You should know, right? Did you hear anything in your travel?" She said.

"There are many plantations..." Ray said.

"It's very possible that Minerva has hidden instructions for the others, too." Lannion said.

"Oh! I see, so maybe some other kids managed to get away..." Thoma said.

"Never heard of it. And, even if there were any... It'd be a small count indeed. One or two at best." Sonju said.

"Huh?"

"But why?" Emma asked.

"Plantations may have nothing in common with one another but the name. In particular, Premium-Grade plantations like your Grace Field are exceptional. The large majority are for factory farming." Sonju said.

"Factory... Farming? What's that?" Thoma asked.

While they were discussing, Y/N was zoning out, she knew what they are talking about. But sometimes she's thinking if she ever get back home. I mean, she is happy that her wish came true, but didn't expect to become Nezuko and put her in The Promised Neverland, She finally meet the characters. But does her family miss her? Her friends are they worried about her? She wanted to go home already...

"Hey Y/N! I need to show you something!" Emma called the demon girl.

Y/N snapped her thoughts off and went to the ginger haired female who was calling her.

"Here's some pictures of my siblings." Emma said to Y/N and Mujika, and showed the pictures to them.

"This is Phil. Ain't he a cutie?" Emma said.

Y/N hummed in agreement.

"And this is Shelly. She's such a precocious girl for fashion!" She said.

"And this little one?" Mujika asked.

"That's Carol. She's still just one year old, but look at this face she makes when she's pouting. It's so funny." Emma said.

"And these two?" Mujika asked.

Then so on, Emma continue to explained the two demon females about her siblings.

"And this here is Norman." Emma said holding the last picture.

"I'll never forget my promise to him... Never give up. Never leave anyone behind. Liberate every single brother and sister. Of course we know that's easier said than done. We don't even have a plan yet. But to live in peace with these kids... With my family... I'll do whatever it takes!" She said.

"True enough, in these thousand years we have decayed into disarray..." Mujika said in demon language.

Y/N looked at Mujika. 'I may be a different demon, Mujika, but I understand demon language...'

"You know, This the very first time that I got to see humans! To talk with humans even! All thanks to you and your friends! Not as food, and not as enemies... You're different from other living beings." She said.

"I'm happy I got to met your friends... And you, Emma." Mujika smiled at Emma.

"I'm happy we could become friends." She said.

"Yes, me too." Emma said.

"I'm so grateful that we could meet you and Sonju..." Mujika said.

"To meet new friends." Emma said.

Y/N looked at the ground feeling sad, because she felt left out of their conversation, despite having a bamboo on her mouth. Suddenly she feel four pairs of arms hugging her waist on the sides.

"Don't feel sad, Y/N. We didn't mean to left you out. I am grateful meeting you, this is the first time I meeting a demon who is different to us demons." Mujika said.

"Yeah, and it was so cool that you have powers when you are practicing at night! And you are our friend, we will never forget you!" Emma said.

Y/N shed some few tears, and wrapped around her arms to their shoulders, and smile. She was happy that someone noticed her, not a just background character, a friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173 10 8
What if Nezuko became a Demon Slayer instead of Tanjiro? This time, I won't list who's swapped with who, you'll have to find out on your own ;)
31.7K 869 25
"Hey guys... what is this?" the small orange haired girl named Emma said. Her small hands gripped on the cold bars. "A gate. It connects the inside a...
120K 3.2K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...
285 26 7
Hello! I unpublished this book before cause I thought that it is such a horrible book with my writing. But while looking through my drafts, I decided...