Heir of shadows

By Katie4026

Elowyn Castillo was a warrior aswell as a princess and a powerful witch but what will she be when the goddess... More

Introduction
Shadows
The letter
The sword fight
The figure
Decade dance
The truth .... the full story
Fires die down
Ice melts
The sun goes behind the clouds
Rain dries up...
Stars stop shining
Sacrifice
Nightmare
Return
Pranked
Noelani
Nobodys safe
Nobodys safe pt 2
So vampires really do sleep in coffins?
Dangerous woman
Bad blood
Young and beautiful
Runaway
Somebody i used to know...
Youre somebody else
You're just a man...

The past has a funny way of becoming the present

249 7 0
By Katie4026

" You seem familiar have I met you before noelani?" Once Elowyn spoke her name memories emerged, memories of her home and her family, and the castle. Noelani was what Elowyn remembered to be one of the castles seamstresses. From what Elowyn remembers noelani had quite some talent she often made beautiful gowns that no other seamstress could top.
" noelani. I remember." Noelani smiled and spoke softly
" well that's relieving but I didn't not come here for your memories of me, I came here to ask you for your help to find my daughter.... diya."
Elowyn had only ever met one woman named diya, her best friend.

" diya? Diya Delaney?"

" yes. Diya Delaney although that's not her full name, her birth name is Hecate diosa palima. Delaney was my mother's last name."
Elowyn hadn't known that noelani was diy- Hecates mother. So she was surprised to hear the new information.

" I promise you noelani I have been trying very hard to find diya and I think I'm very close. I will find her."
Noelani nodded and hugged Elowyn. It was a warm and gentle embrace that Elowyn felt so comfortable in.
" thank you your highness." Elowyn was shocked to hear someone call her that she hadn't been called anything like that in a very long time. After noelani said that she vanished, Elowyn hadn't seen her leave.

"Well that was weird."she mumbled unaware that there was another presence in her room.

Elowyn went back to her bathroom and got changed into her pjs they were soft satin pjs that would ensure that she would fall asleep quickly.

The next morning....
I got up and walked to my bathroom to get ready, today I felt like doing my hair so I put my hair up in two braids that connected and I tied that up into a bun.

Then I went and got changed into
A old tshirt and tucked that into a cheetah printed skirt.

I walked out of the bathroom and out into the hall then down the stairs hoping to find some dead people to keep me company. But found

" I'm not going to homecoming if he's going to be there." Elowyn sighed at elenas annoying attitude.
" yes you are, we all are" Damon said loudly.
Elowyn didn't what they were talking about till they said homecoming she walked closer and saw an envelope with her name written neatly on it.
Elowyn went and picked up her letter and opened it, it read....

Dear Elowyn,
I wanted to invite you to be my date to homecoming . I greatly hope you will except. I will be waiting to see you tonight.
- love Klaus
Was i going to be his date? He actually wants me to be his date? So many questions ran through my head. Before she realized she didn't have a dress. She'd have to go gown shopping. After about 2 hours of trying to find the perfect dress she found the one.

Time jump
" Elowyn were leaving in 40 minutes be ready!" Stefan yelled knowing that she'd need another reminder
She finished her hair, she decided to to
Redo her two braids from earlier and but some star charms in her hair.

Elowyn went to her closet and got her gorgeous homecoming dress, and carefully put it on. It was black and sparkly.

It. Was. Perfect.

Elowyn walked out of her room and down
The stairs while the Scooby gang stood there staring jaw dropped.

" you look beautiful Ellie."

" aw thanks so do you care! And Elena I love your dress! Bonnie you look beautiful!" They all blushed and smiled at her complements.
" let's do this thing!" Everyone chuckled at Elowyn enthusiasm.

Arriving at the party.
I got out of the car and walked in Tyler's house. I went to the backyard to the party and saw Klaus and Stefan talking so I walked up behind Klaus.

" now I reunite my family."

" your family?... you mean the people carry around in caskets?"

" none of that matters anymore. mikaels gone.bygones will be bygones."
Mikael was dead? No he wasn't.
Elowyn walked away to the drink table where she got a beer. She drank it in one gulp. Knowing that she'd need it considering that the Scooby gang was planning something.
She was on her 4th when someone touched her shoulder.
" hello love."

Knowing that accent and famous line Elowyn turned around and hugged Klaus and almost tripped on her feet in the process but he caught her.
" are you drunk, love? He asked concerned but with a growing smirk on his pretty face.
" you have a pretty accent."
He chuckled and grabbed her hand leading them away. He lead her to an empty spot where they could talk.

" you look gorgeous tonight love."

" don't I always." Elowyn slurred

" yes yes you do indeed. Stay here I'm going to go get you some water, okay love?"

" yea yea okay." Elowyn turned around and went to sit on a bench near a fountain. She sat down and stuck her hand in the water watching it flow softly off of her hand, when she felt something poke into her neck before she could react her body went numb and she lost control over it, she fell off of the bench and on to the grass.

When Elowyn woke up she was in front of the Lockwoods mansion tied up.
" what the-"
Then one of the hybrids grabbed her by the arm forcefully and brought her to the man,
" I don't think I signed up for this."
She was still drunk so making jokes while in a near death situation was not unusual for her.
Then she was thrown into the grasp of a man.
" mikael?"
" you know of me great." Elowyn rolled her eyes.
" ok I've had a lot of fun with this whole thing but I think I'm just going to go now."she reached down and grabbed her dagger and stabbed mikael in the gut and tried to run but ran straight into a hybrid,
" how many of you are there oh my god."
The hybrid took her dagger and stabbed her in the arm and Elowyn screamed out in pain which caused the party to stop and people to come out.
" Winnie?" Damon asked, beside Damon were Klaus, Bonnie and Caroline.

"What are you going to do Nicklaus, I have the one person who cares for you and the doppelgänger."

Klaus looked angry and sad. He looked sadly at Elowyn with one single tear dropping from his perfect blue eye.

" kill them I don't care." Mikael scoffed annoyed

" you always did make impulsive decisions. I guess nothing has changed. Stab her again this time in the stomach and bring the doppelgänger." The hybrid that was holding Elowyn stabbed her with her own dagger right in the stomach, Elowyn groaned remembering her mother's words...
Turn pain into power my darling

" you know I didn't want to do this but here goes nothing." Elowyn spoke as she held the pain in she knew she need to use her magic in order to live so she performed a spell.
" phasmatos numen aperta voco te gere curam mei finis." Elowyns eyes glowed purple and blood ran down her eyes and out of her nose. Vines with roses sprites from the ground and attacked any hybrid in site that was a threat. Leaving just mikael holding Elena with a mesmerized and shocked expression written on his face.

" never and I mean never underestimate me."

Elowyn lifted her hands and the vines appeared once more pulled elena from mikael grasp, Klaus sped out, along with Damon and Bonnie following. Damon tried to stake Klaus while Bonnie controlled him with magic. Klaus managed to get free while Elowyn still was torturing mikael with her prickly rose thorns. The blood loss was becoming to much and Elowyn fell unconscious once again. Which let mikael free. The last thing Elowyn saw was Stefan stab mikael with a white oak dagger.
" why would you do that Stefan." Damon yelled extremely angry that Stefan under their one chance to kill Klaus up.
" because he's free." Klaus spoke softly before turning to see Elowyn laying completely unconscious on the ground. He sped over to her and layer her on his lap forcing his wrist in her mouth.
" NO! Elowyn drink! Come on drink love."

Elowyn could hear the worry, but she was unable to move all she could she was darkness and hear screams and soft voices.

" Elowyn fight!" She could hear the voices clearer now, she heard her brothers and sisters, her friends that had died in the massacre... she heard the dead. Elowyn finally could move just a bit which she used to drink Klaus's blood.
She drank until she was able to open her eyes again.

" can we go home nik?" He smiled and picked her up despite the looks he got from the others and he brought her back to his house and layer her down in a guest room. He was about to leave when she spoke softly,
"Nik?" He turned
" yes love?"
" can you stay?"
He nodded and got under the covers with her. She put her head on his chest and they fell asleep in each other's embrace.

____________________________

1545 words wow that's a lot.
( btw I forgot to mention that they changed into pjs before sleeping. I don't know if this information matters but whatever.)
I hope you enjoyed this part and stay to see another one.

Check out my new story called "Eunoia" it's also tvd but based on the adoptive sister of Caroline Forbes when has secret powers.

-K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 240 12
TVD SEASON 2 TO TBD KLAUS MIKAELSON X OC
45.8K 1.4K 21
𝒐𝒐𝒐 β”ŠπŒπˆπ‘π‘πŽπ‘ππ€π‹π‹. βͺ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗂'𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π—€π—‚π—‡π–Ίπ—… 𝗁𝗒𝖻𝗋𝗂𝖽 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ, 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂'𝗆 𝖼𝖺𝗉...
733K 10.2K 96
'you do make me hard, but she makes me weak' edited, sorta. Ranked #1 in alwaysandforever
2K 113 33
The Bennett sisters fight to learn what it means to be witches in a world filled with supernatural creatures.