His Beautiful Mistake✔️

By _KYR0S_

Amaury Clermont is a young doctor who quickly rose to success in matters of 7 years, with fame, glory, ambiti... More

characters
aurelia .
such a fate .
am i a joke to you?
terrible twos .
terrible twos pt 2.
terrible twos pt 3.
a child
dr.göçmen
daddy's eyes
habits
genevieve
atlas
cruise
cruise [2]
papa?
papa? (2)
papa? (3)
amaury
growing pains

my misfortune .

2.7K 55 2
By _KYR0S_

i always lived my life in a positive light, but even i couldn't outrun my demons, everywhere I turn, I'd only see her, i always thought that it was my punishment, my punishment to endure so much pain, i failed as a doctor to save patients, but yet.. here I am, living life to my best content, that is until i found a infant at the foot of my door.

i was stunned , who would leave their infant ?
curious , i picked up the basket careful not to make any eye contact with the infant that laid inside , i saw a note attached to the top of the basket .

" ~ amaury please take care of aurelia " the note read , i was beyond puzzled . sure i am a doctor , so the thought of leaving a baby to me seems ideal ... not .

i couldn't even take care of myself , i cannot take care of another human , a baby that is .

i resigned to taking the baby to the spare bedroom as i fixed a warm bath for 'it', " milk , hm." i pondered aloud then 'it' began to giggle which brought a smile to my face .

" what are we going to do about you ." i say as i lift 'it' onto my arms where i finally lock eyes with 'it'

i already betrayed myself , and her . i decided to take aurelia in .

a week has gone by , i wasn't used to having aurelia around , there had been times i'd forget to change her diapers , or that she simply lived with me .

the baby held the same name as her , i thought it was her way of tormenting me . i looked to the small human and realised this is my misfortune .

published: 6.15.21

republished: 10.27.22

vote
comment
follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 7 33
When you start to think your life is getting better at school and home it's getting worse than you expected. Your life is turning upside down when y...
8.6K 1K 24
She is the doctor who keeps the surgery at first place and happy and crazy in nature.. And he is an arrogant businessman...yess an arrogant and stric...
703 172 24
He dragged me into the room as he pinned me against the wall. "I told you to fucking stay away from him Amaya, damnit", He yelled at me. He was so cl...
2.2K 80 29
Lola Beauchamp is the daughter of Connie beauchamp. She starts working at the ED when Connie pulls some strings and gets her the job. Lola and Sam St...