Present days - OnlyOneOf

By dallaepriday

๊•คin which world are we again? How is she became our guardian all of the sudden? ๊•คbut-she was; before this li... More

- Introduction -
- Read this -
- chapter 2 -
- chapter 3 -
-chapter 4-
-chapter 5-

- chapter 1 -

42 3 5
By dallaepriday

Song Hera POV
It's 5 am in the morning and oh my this is a really windy days. I arrived at my work place which is a Café near a famous mall in Seoul. I got to admit it that, my Café, well not mine but I'm working in here, is a famous Café too.

Every stores near this mall are so famous for a lot of reasons. Mine's famous because of our coffee and cakes. We sell a good quality foods in a good price :) just look at our reviews in google! You know it :)

I prepared everything to open the Café. My partner Jay just arrived almost the same time as me and he helped me just after it.

"Song Hera - the earliest bird, and how am I supposed to get the same energy like you?" He asked while mopping the floor.

Me in the other side, preparing the cakes just chuckled "you just arrived after me Jay"

"Seriously Hera I need to wake up like what? 3.30 am?" He asked and I just nodded "Damn it Hera, this is my first time and hell the water is so cold" he said making me laugh and realized that this is his first time to came early. He never done it before!

"Should have done that even before this day Jay" I chuckled once again.

He just sighed and back mopping the floor.

We are done preparing all stuffs and foods so now we just need to wait for a customers.

"Fighting for only both of us today" Jay said. He is a barista if you want to know, and I'm here as a cashier and a waitress. Only for this month. Yuna is taking a break I guess, so she asked both of us, but Jay is having a hard times with his family these past days, so I took it. And who doesn't wants an extra money?

And now the day is starting.

—————
Author POV

The day is starting for both Hera and Jay. But in the others side there's two guys who just lost a bet, and being frustrated as heck, they both walked while checking their purse. As if they don't have enough money but actually rich as heck.

They walked like a model, but inside? They just frustrated at how bad they're at rock, paper, scissors game. I mean just imagine they should buy drinks for 7 people including them and they should include cakes for all the winner which contains 5 people (+ them) but the cakes a bit pricey. Oh what a good morning starter.

*kling kling*
The door bells rang, signaling both the employees' ear-that customers is here. They both smiles, and greeting the two guys. Or maybe just Hera because Jay looks very tired.

Hera is the first to welcomes them "Good morning Mr, how's your day started ?" She smiles and ready to click the computer for whatever they choose in the Café .

They walk in and meet her eyes and looking for their 'so called bros' drinks and cakes. The one with a leather jacket greet her first "Hey um good morning and we're actually not fine, since the very first sun that we saw" he said

"Aw sorry to hear that sir, may I help you?"  She said and begin to explain all the favorites menu on the counter.

Now the one with the sweater vest is talking "um actually we will order a lot" he said and look at her with a very exhausted face.

"Then it's our lucky day sir, what would you like to order?" She asked smiling. Slightly checking the barista as she signaled him to get his fist together to work.

He just sighed and roll his eyes, nodding at her.
She smiles at him and back at the customers.

"We would like- Um-...wait what was it again?" The leather jacket guy said confused as he looked at his friend besides him. He probably didn't remember it.

"Really?" The sweater vest guy said looking at his friend who forgot about their orders.

Hera looks at them and chuckled "sir take your time, it's still morning so no one's here yet" she said making the two guys look at her, embarrassed.

The leather jacket guy then slowly remembering it "Well okay, I think we would like 1 iced Americano, ... 2 iced vanilla latte, 2 ...hazelnut frappe, and Oreo milkshake for me," The leather jacket guy said in a slow pace
"What about you Hyung?" He then asked his hyung which is revealed to be the sweater vest guy.

"I'll stick with iced latte too" the Hyung said and walked slowly to the cakes counter.

"Large size or regular size?" Hera asked while clicking the computer.
"Regular please" the leather jacket guy said and smiled.

"Alright, anything more?" She asked and smiles back at him. He just nodded and point his chin to his Hyung who already in front of the cakes counter. She nodded back at him and wait for them to choose.

Hera noticed how cute the leather jacket guy was. She couldn't believe that a manly looking guy could buy an Oreo milkshake.

'He is indeed handsome but why Oreo all of the sudden?' She just chuckled by the thought.

——————
The sweater vest guy looks back and forth to the leather jacket guy. He looks confused while choosing some cakes.

"May I help you with the cake sir?" She asked Wanting to help him choosing the good cakes.

"Um no no we actually had the right flavor in our head"
"It's just..." he said making her tilting her head, confused.

"Never mind we're going to do it alone, I would like 2 slices tiramisu crepe cakes , 3 slices matcha crepe cakes, and 2 slices carrot cakes" and by that she clicked all the orders on her computer.

"Anything's more?" Hera asked still smiling at them. They look at each other and shook their head. "Nope that's all" the older one said.

"And the total would be 26,531 KRW, Cash or credits?" She asked calmly but inside she's very curious about what the older one said.

"Cash" they said. Then the younger one gives his Hyung the cash. She could guess they divide the payment.

"Here" the older one hand over the money and she clicks her computer, ready to work with the cakes and drinks.

"Thank you and Here's your change" she gives them the change and grabs some cups to put their name on.

"May I know your name sir?" She asked holding a cup in her left hand while another one is holding a marker to put their name on.

"Um yes it's Taeyeo-" before he could finish, the leather jacket guy said it first making his Hyung looks very confused at his action. Hera too.

"Wookjin, It's Wookjin" he then smiled and walk straight to the table near the window. The older one looks very confused at his younger friend, and looks back at her.

"I'm sorry he's still young" he smiled at her, forcefully. Hera smiles back at him and start to write 'Wookjin' in the cup.

"It's okay, I'll call him when we're done and please wait for the cakes" she said and gives the older one the bill.

"Thank you and sorry," he then remembered something making Hera slightly tilting her head.

"We would like to take away all the orders" he smiled while Hera nods and get the point. Then he walks to his younger friend.

———————
Taeyob's POV

I walk to Wookjin and sit beside him. This child really has a courage to cut his hyung's name.

"Did you really have to do that?" I asked with uninterested tone. He looks at me and smiles, more like smirking. Dude I'm not gay???

"I just had to give her my name, incase she likes me" he said that with a big smile as he used to do after flirting with another girls.

Let me tell you this kid is a player at our school and he just have to- LIKE HE REALLY HAVE TO FLIRT EVERYWHERE AND EVERYTIME. No matter what situation he had gotten into he still needs to flirt with the others. NOT ONLY WITH GIRLS BUT ALSO BOYS.

This kid is a creep. But I have to admit it his smiles is the weapon. Well he is popular and a model walking. Even though he's not a model.

"You think she likes you?" I asked scoffing.
"Who doesn't?" He said with chuckles. Gosh this kid.

"And what makes you think she likes you?" I asked again looking at him unpleasantly.
"I mean she smiles at me a lot and even chuckled! Isn't that enough?" He said. Making me cringe.

"Nah she's only gave us the service" I said looking outside, trying to find peace.
"Nah I'm confident Hyung" he said making me look at him in shock and scoffed once again.

"Kill your confident dude, before she kills you" I said trying to make him realize she's not into him. I mean she's only a cashier and that's how cashier works, smiling and making the atmosphere warm so the customer could feel pleased.

"I said I'm confident~" he playfully said that and snuggling into me like a kid. My face looks horrible because of him. If people saw me, the first thing they thought is 'what's with his face'.

And what a good timing,

"Wookjin-iced americano and iced vanilla latte!" The cashier called him and oh look at how his smiles getting bigger.

"Back to work Hyung~" he said and smirked. Gosh I hate this kid!

—𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘇—

↷𝘐𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 :

↷ [The Café] sources : Pinterest 
Credits to : https://www.smithersofstamford.com/industrial-furniture/shop-hygiene-barrier-sneeze-screen.html)

[𝘞𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘫𝘪𝘯]  Sources: Pinterest @룐 (and their last username I couldn't type it)

[𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘣] Sources : Pinterest @Fairy Yoojung

↷𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘣'𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘞𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘫𝘪𝘯 💀

Sources: Pinterest @룐
𝘏𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦  "𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘥" -

"𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔 𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬 <3"
©𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺

𝚂𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1.1K 42
[COMPLETE] She had a brother that she doesn't know for the rest of her life. Now she need to live with him. What a messed? Read this. [Once you star...
2K 85 13
Random kpop oneshot I guess๐Ÿค” Thank you for the 1500 plus reads!!!๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸฆŠโค๏ธ Ps. This is my first time writing kpop oneshot so expect some errors when it...
281K 13.9K 26
A Girl name Jeon Junghyeon was told that she would marry someone the one day. But, she didn't even know the man and she didn't want to get married. A...
21.7K 231 13
BTS 16/21+ ff created for my lovely and holy ARMY'S ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค— Enjoy while reading ๐Ÿป Have a nice day/night ๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒŒ