π”Έπ•π•šπ•€π• π•Ÿ π•Žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π•™π•–π•€π•₯...

By The_Tomboy_13

Alison is a three year old girl, who just so happens to be the daughter of Dean Winchester. The father-daugh... More

β€’ Cast β€’
Pilot
Wendigo
Dead in the water
Phantom traveler
Bloody mary part 1
Bloody mary part 2
Bloody mary part 3
Skin part 1
Skin part 2
Hook man part 1
Hook man part 2
Hook man part 3
Bugs part 1
Bugs part 2
Bugs part 3
Home part 1
Home part 2
Home part 3
Asylum part 1
Asylum part 2
Asylum part 3
Scarecrow part 1
Scarecrow part 2
Scarecrow part 3
Faith part 1
Faith part 2
Faith part 3
Faith part 4
Route 666 part 1
Route 666 part 2
Route 666 part 3
Nightmare part 1
Nightmare part 2
Nightmare part 3
The benders part 1
The Benders part 2
The benders part 3
Shadow part 1
Shadow part 2
Shadow part 3
Hell house part 1
Hell house part 2
Hell house part 3
Something wicked part 1
New covers!
Something wicked part 2
Something wicked part 3
Something wicked part 4
Provenance part 1
Provenance part 2
Provenance part 3
Provenance part 4
Dead mans blood part 1
Dead mans blood part 2
Dead mans blood part 3
Salvation part 1
Salvation part 2
Devils trap part 1
Devils trap part 2
!!Book 2!!

Skin part 3

4.6K 111 31
By The_Tomboy_13

The two Winchesters walked through the sewers with their flashlights, Ali had to stay in the impala.

They ducked under a pipe and continued walking.

"I think we're close to it's lair." Dean said.

"Why do you say that?"

"'Cause there's another puke-inducing pile next to your face."

Sam turned and was face-to-face with a pile of nasty.

"Oh, god." He groaned.

"It looks like it's lived here for awhile." Dean said shining his light at a pile of clothes.

"Who knows how many murders he's gotten away with?" Sam said.

He turned and the shifter was right behind his brother.

"Dean!" Sam yelled.

Dean turned and the shifter punched him in the face. Sam shot at it until it was no longer in view, then helped dean up.

"Get the son of a bitch!" Dean told Sam.

Sam ran after the shifter, and followed it up out of the sewer. Sam climbed out but the shifter was no longer in sight, dean grunted and climbed out behind his brother.

"All right. Let's split up." Sam said.

"All right. I'll meet you on the other side." Dean said.

They then split up and went their separate ways.

After a while of looking, they both ended with nothing.

Sam stood at the end of the sidewalk and heard dean from behind him.

"Hey." Dean said.

Sam turned to him, dean raised his arms.

"Anything?" He asked.

"No. He's gone." Sam said.

"All right. Let's get back to the car." Dean said.

"Okay." Sam said.

~~~

"You think he found another way underground?" Sam asked as they were approaching the impala.

"Probably." Dean answered. "You got the keys?"

Sam fished the keys out of his pocket.

"Hey, didn't dad once face a shapeshifter in San Antonio?" Sam asked.

"That was Austin. And it turned out to not be a shapeshifter. It was a thought-form— a psychic projection. Remember?" Dean said.

"Oh. Right." Sam chuckled and shook his head. "Here you go."

Sam threw Dean the keys and he caught them. Sam turned while dean opened the trunk and he noticed Alison asleep in her car seat through the window.

"Don't move!" Sam aimed his gun at dean. "What have you done with him?" He questioned.

"Dude, chill. It's me, all right?" Dean held his hands up.

"No, I don't think so. Where's my brother?"

"You're about to shoot him. Sam, calm down."

"You caught those keys with your left. Your shoulder was hurt." Sam pointed out.

"Yeah. Its better. What do you want me to do, cry?" Dean questioned.

"You're not my brother."

"Why don't you pull the trigger, then, Hmm? Because you're not sure. Dude, you know me." Dean said.

"Don't." Sam stated.

Dean then hit Sams arm and hit him in the head with a metal rod, knocking him out.

~~~

Sam woke up tied to a post, he looked around until he saw the shifter in deans form.

The shifter walked over to Sam and slapped him across the face, he groaned.

"Sammy?" Sam heard Alisons small whimpery voice call out.

"Ali?" Sam asked.

She let out a small cry, Sam looked at the shifter standing in front of him.

"Where is he? Where's dean?" Sam demanded.

"I wouldn't worry about him. I'd worry about you and the kid." The shifter said.

"Where is he?" Sam demanded once again.

"You don't really want to know. I swear, the more I learn about you and your family...I thought I came from a bad background."

"What do you mean, learn?" Sam asked.

The shifter picked up a knife and looked at it, then Sam. He then grasped his head in pain and once it was over he looked back at Sam.

"He's sure got issues with you. You got to go to college. He had to stay home. I mean I had to stay home— with dad. You don't think I had dreams of my own? But dad needed me. Where the hell were you?"

"Where is my brother?"

"I'm your brother." The shifter crouched down to Sam. "See, deep down...I'm just jealous. You got friends. You could have a life. Me, I know I'm a freak. And sooner or later, everybody's gonna leave me." The shifter pulled away.

"What are you talking about?" Sam asked.

"You left. Hell, I did everything dad asked me to, and he ditched me, too. No explanation. Nothing. Just— poof. Left me with your sorry ass and some whiny little brat." The shifter said then chuckled and looked in Alisons direction. "Almost forgot about her."

He started over to Alison.

"You don't touch her!" Sam growled, of course the shifter ignored him.

Alison sniffled and refused to look up at the thing that stole the appearance of her father.

"It's adorable how you still think daddy loves you." The thing crouched down to her. "Truth is, you're a little mistake, just the aftermath of a hookup that I got stuck with." He grabbed her by her hair and made her look up at him.

"Leave her alone!" Sam yelled.

Alison silently cried, she knew it wasn't Dean, but it was hard not to believe half the things coming out of his mouth, just because it looked exactly like him.

"I hate you." Dean whispered to her, he backhanded her, his ring cutting her cheek, then he stood up. "Still, this life, it's not without its perks."

He went back to Sam.

"I meet the nicest people." He laughed. "Like little Becky. You know dean would bang her if he had the chance. Let's see what happens."

The shifter then put sheets over both of the younger Winchesters and left.

"Alison, sweetheart, that's not your daddy. Do not listen to him, okay?" Sam said, hearing the heartbreaking sobs from his niece. "Just hang in there, all right?"

Sam tried pulling the ropes loose, but he failed miserably.

"Damn it." He grunted.

He then heard a thudding sound, and a second later, his brothers voice.

"That'd better be you, Sam, and not that freak of nature." Dean said.

Sam chuckled.

"Yeah, it's me. He went to rebeccas, looking like you." Sam told him.

"Well, he's not stupid. He picked the handsome one." Dean joked.

Dean managed to cut his ropes on the metal post he was tied to.

"He didn't just look like you. He was you. Or he was becoming you." Sam explained.

"What do you mean?" Dean asked as he pulled his ropes off.

"I don't know. It's like he was downloading your thoughts and memories."

"You mean like the Vulcan mind-meld?" Dean questioned.

"Yeah. Something like that. I mean, maybe that's why he didn't just kill us." Sam said.

Dean got up and went over to help Sam.

"Maybe he needs to keep us alive— a psychic connection." Dean said.

"Hands." Sam told him. "Yeah. Then get Ali."

Dean froze.

"Alisons here?" He questioned.

Sam looked at him and nodded, dean sped up the process. Once he was done with Sam, he rushed to find his daughter.

Once he found her, he pulled the sheets off and she immediately freaked out and back away as far as she could.

"Ali, baby, come on." Dean went to touch her and she flinched hard.

In that moment, deans heart shattered and you could see it in his eyes.

Sam made his way over and watched the scene unfold before him.

"Ali..." Dean started. "Ali, baby, it's me."

Alison looked at Sam, who nodded. She allowed dean to untie her and he immediately pulled her into a hug.

When he pulled away, he cupped her face in his hands and placed his forehead against hers.

"I love you." Dean told her.

Alison started crying again, dean looked over at Sam.

"I'll explain later, we have to go, he's probably at rebeccas already." Sam told him.

Dean nodded and picked Alison up as he stood up.

~~~

The got out of the building.

"Come on. We got to find a phone, call the police." Sam said.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. You're gonna put an APB out on me." Dean stated.

Sam shrugged.

"Sorry."

"This way." Dean said going around Sam, Ali had noticed that deans jacket and amulet were both missing.

~~~

"An anonymous tip led police to home in the central west end, where a S.W.A.T. team discovered a local woman bound and gagged. Her attacker, a white male approximately 24 to 30 of age, was discovered hiding in the home. Shots were fired."

They stood in front of a tv store watching the news, a sketch of dean popped up on the screen.

"Man, it's not even a good picture." Dean complained.

"It's good enough." Sam said.

"Man." Dean breathed out, Ali giggled a tiny bit.

Dean and Ali followed Sam around the building into they alleyway.

Dean kicked a puddle.

"Aw, come on!" He huffed.

"They said attempted murder. At least we know—" Sam started.

"I didn't kill her." Dean said.

"I'll check with Rebecca in the morning to see if she's all right." Sam said.

"First I want to find that handsome devil and kick the holy crap out of him." Dean stated.

"We have no weapons. No silver bullets."

"Sam, the guys walking around with my face, okay? It's a little personal. I want to find him." Dean said stopping.

Alison yawned a tiny bit as she slowed down.

"Okay. Where do we look?" Sam asked dean.

"We could start with the sewers."

"We have no weapons. He stole our guns. We need more." Sam said. "The car?"

"I'm betting he drove over to rebeccas." Dean said.

"The news said he fled on foot. I bet it's still parked there." Sam said.

Dean clenched his fist.

"Oh, the thought of him driving my car." He growled.

"Aw, come on." Sam said and they started walking again.

"It's killing me." Dean said.

"Let it go." Sam told him.

They didn't hear the saying of shoes hitting the pavement behind them, making them turn around.

They saw Alison rubbing her eyes, which caused her to slow down even more. Dean sighed then walked to her, and picked her up.

She laid her head on his shoulder as he caught back up with Sam.

~~~

They jogged down the driveway to rebeccas house, and saw the impala.

"Ah." Dean chuckled. "There she is. Finally, something went right tonight."

Just then they heard sirens rounding the corner ahead of them, the tires of the cop car screeched as it came to a stop.

"Oh, Crap." Dean groaned as the car turned around.

They turned and went around the hedges, but there was another cop car at the end of the lot.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Dean said placing his hand on Alisons head.

"This way. This way!" Dean ran across the road to a fence.

"You go. I'll hold them off." Sam told him.

"What are you talking about, they'll catch you." Dean said.

"They can't hold me! Just go. Keep out of sight. Meet me at rebeccas." Sam said.

Dean quickly handed Alison off to Sam, and started climbing the fence.

"Dean, stay out of the sewers alone!" Sam told him.

Dean went over the fence.

"I mean it!" Sam yelled.

"Don't move!" An officer said as him and the other cop aimed their guns at Sam and Alison.

"It'll be okay, Ali." Sam whispered to the little girl.

Ali whimpered as Sam put her down, she latched onto his jeans as he raised his hands.

~~~

"So say this shapeshifter is real, by the way, you know, you're crazy." Becky said to Sam. "But, um, say it is real. How do you stop it?" She gave Sam another beer and he handed her the empty one.

Alison glanced up from her hands.

"Thanks. Silver bullet to the heart." Sam told Becky.

"You are crazy." Becky said and raised the beer bottle.

Alisons eyes widened and before she could say anything, Becky smashed the bottle on Sams head.

She whimpered and the shifter looked at her, it's eyes glowing.

It lunged at her, ali quickly slid off the chair and ran.

The shifter chased her, Alison tripped and started crawling fast. She managed to stand up then ran upstairs, with the shifter right behind her.

Alison ran into the bathroom, and tried to slam the door, but the shifter grabbed the door before it could close and forced it open.

Alison cried as she backed away until she couldn't anymore.

The shifter crept closer and closer until it was right in front of her, it raised its fist and punched her in the face, knocking her out.

~~~

"What are you gonna do to me?" Sam asked the shifter who was again in deans form.

"I'm not gonna do anything. Dean will, though."

"They'll never catch him." Sam said.

"Oh, doesn't matter. Murder in the first of his own brother and daughter. He'll be hunted the rest of his life." The shifter said, Alison who was now awake winced.

It then hit Sam that he had managed to get Alison, too. He hoped she had been able to get away, and escape.

The shifter picked up a kitchen knife.

"I must say...I will be sorry to lose this skin. Your brothers got a lot of good qualities. You should appreciate him more than you do." The shifter picked up a glass of whiskey and raised it. "Cheers."

He walked passed Sam to the pool table and picked up the knife, he then stabbed it into the pool table.

As he looked away, Sam took that chance to kick the shifter causing him to fly back, Ali gasped.

Sam raised up and began cutting his ropes with the knife in the table. He got them off then took the knife and stood up just as the shifter was getting up.

Sam swung at the thing but it grabbed his arm and caught Sams arm down, then he flipped Sam over him.

Sam was quick to stand back up.

"You son of a bitch." The shifter snarled going towards Sam.

He threw a punch at Sam, but he caught it and pulled him down. Shifter dean quickly got back up and bended Sams arm back.

Sam turned once he got the chance and pinned the shifters arms behind his back.

"Not bad, little brother." Shifter dean said.

"You're not him." Sam said.

This shifter swung around and hit Sam in the face and made him fall over the back of the couch, as the shifter was starting towards Sam, Sam swung around and punched him.

Shifter dean quickly got back, and kicked Sam into the book shelf.

"Even when we were kids, I always kicked your ass." Shifter Dean said as he picked up a pool cue.

Sam got up and the shifter swung at Sam who ducked. He kept swinging at Sam, knocking the lights out.

Alison pushed her into her knees.

Sam stood up straight and kicked the shifter. They kept fighting and the shifter tackled Sam over the couch, smashing the coffee table as they landed on it.

The shifter who was now on top of Sam, threw punch after punch at Sams face.

"Weave him awone!" Alison yelled.

Shifter dean ignored her and began choking Sam.

Sam tried to get him off, but failed.

"Hey!" The real dean yelled.

The shifter turned to see dean aiming a gun at him, he quickly got off Sam and stood up, facing dean.

Dean then shot the shifter in the chest, each bullet that hit him made him stumble back until he hit the wall.

Dead.

Becky rushed in, Sam raised up a tiny bit.

"Sam." Becky went over to help Sam.

Alison let out a breath of relief that Sam was okay, and the shifter was finally dead.

Dean made his way over to the shifter body who was still in his form, and crouched down beside it. He looked over at Sam, then back at the creature laying before him.

He grabbed his amulet, and jerked it off from around the things neck and stuffed it into his pocket.

It took him a second before hearing his daughters sobs, he stood up and rushed over to her.

"Alison! Hey, it's okay." Dean made her look up at him.

He was shocked when he saw what he did, the girl had a cut on her cheek, which he noticed before, but there she also had a small bruise forming around her eye.

"Alison, I am so sorry." Dean apologized over and over as he untied her.

He was cut off from his apologies when Alison hugged him as tight as she possibly am could and cried into his neck.

Dean hugged her back tightly, resting his chin on her shoulder.

Sam and Becky looked at each other, then back at the father-daughter duo, and smiled lightly.

~~~

Dean looked at the map on the impala before hearing a door open.

"So this is what you do. You and your brother, you hunt down these kinds of things?" Becky asked Sam.

Dean looked up and leaned again he impala.

Sam chuckled.

"Yeah, pretty much."

Dean glanced over at Alison who was sitting on the roof of the impala, he immediately knew something was wrong.

"Alison? What's the matter?" He asked her moving in front of her.

Alison glanced up at him then looked down at her hands in her lap and shook her head.

Dean moved his hand under her chin and made her look up at him.

"Don't shut me out. What's wrong?" Dean asked again.

Alisons eyes began to water slightly.

"Do you wove me?" She asked him in a small voice.

Dean furrowed his brows slightly.

"Alison, if this is about whatever the shifter told you, just know that he lied. You know I love you, you don't need to ask." Dean told her.

Alison nodded slightly.

"Daddy loves you. And you better remember it." Dean said tapping her nose.

Ali giggled slightly and the tears were gone.

"There's my happy little girl." Dean smiled.

Dean puckered his lips, Ali giggled, then gave him a kiss.

Dean and Ali looked up at Becky and Sam, Becky waved at them, they waved back at the same time.

Becky giggled at how similar they looked, she gave Sam a smile then brushed past him and went back into her house.

Sam started towards the impala and sighed.

"So what about your friend Zach?" Dean asked him.

"The cops are blaming this Dean Winchester guy for Emily's murder. Found the murder weapon in the guys lair, zachs clothes stained with her blood. Now they're thinking maybe the surveillance tape was tampered with. Yeah, Becca says Zach will be released soon." Sam nodded.

"Well, that Dean Winchester sounds wike a punk." Alison crossed her arms.

Dean looked at her, Sam laughed.

Dean picked Alison up and tossed her up into the air making her giggle.

Dean opened her door and put her in her car seat while Sam got into his own seat.

Once dean was done, he closed her door then got into his own seat.

He started up the engine and began down the road.

"Sorry, man." Dean apologized to Sam.

"About what?" His brother asked him.

"I really wish things could be different, you know? I wish you could just be joe college." Dean said.

"Aw, it's okay." Sam said. "You know,
truth is, even at Stanford, deep down, I never really fit in."

"Maybe that was tause you was too mart!" Alison said.

"No, it was because he's a freak." Dean said with a smirk.

Sam chuckled.

"Well, I'm a freak, too. I'm right there with you all the way." Dean added on.

"Yeah, I know you are." Sam chuckled.

Ali looked between them.

"Wait! I wan be a fweak, too!" She told them.

They both laughed.

"You know, I got to say, I'm sorry I'm gonna miss it." Dean said.

"Miss what?" Sam asked.

Dean looked over at him.

"How many chances am I gonna have to see my own funeral?"

Sam smiled, Dean sped up.

Thank you so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 97 19
Allison is a hunter. She has been hunting her whole life. When she runs into the famous Winchester brothers on a hunt she can't help but be surprised...
369K 11.1K 84
A seemingly chance encounter at the side of the road, a terrible car crash, and one infuriatingly handsome green-eyed monster hunter...life for this...
115 7 8
mel's father has disappeared on a hunt with john, leaving sam and dean in charge of her... after a bloody hunt the three of them decide to take a few...
7.3K 129 13
sam and dean hunted their little sister's ghost husband. [START: 10/07/2017] [END: 14/07/2017]