Fate/Cinder

By FatherKaaji

The Soul of Cinder, also known as Y/N, is a collection of kings that have linked with the fire. After being d... More

Volume 1 Chapter 2: The Prince's Past
Volume 1 Chapter 3: Another Accident
Volume 1 Chapter 4: Fate/Cinder
Volume 1 Chapter 5: The Alter D'Arc
Volume 1 Chapter 6: Astolfo and Y/N Take On The World
Volume 1 Chapter 7: Historical Lesson: Prince Y/N of Canada
Volume 1 Chapter 8: Final Day On This World/Singularity #8
Volume 1 Chapter 9: France - The Evil Reign of A Corrupt King Part 1
Volume 1 Chapter 10: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 2
Volume 1 Chapter 11: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 3
Volume 1 Chapter 12: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 4
Volume 1 Chapter 13: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 5
Volume 1 Chapter 14: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 6
Volume 1 Chapter 15: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 7
Volume 1 Chapter 16: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 8
Volume 1 Chapter 17: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 9
Volume 1 Chapter 18: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 10
Volume 1 Finale (19): The Fate of a Cinder
Summer Chapter 1: Trapped On A Island?!
Summer Chapter 2: QP Joyride! Part 1
Summer Chapter 3: QP Joyride! Part 2
Summer Chapter 3.5: Ishtar - Summer Bash Event!
Summer Chapter 4: Underground Alcatraz
Summer Chapter 5: Flame Explained
Summer Saga Finale (6) : Earth-Shaking Showdown! (vs. Y/N & Gilgamesh)
Volume 2 Chapter 1: Canada - Paradisus Paradoxum Part 1
Halloween Special 🎃: Fate/Halloween

Volume 1 Chapter 1: Prince turned Servant

36.5K 580 283
By FatherKaaji

1349 A.D.
Prince Y/N's Destroyed Castle
The End of the Prince Y/N Era

Y/N: "H-hey! We can't talk about this?"

Out of breath, Y/N falls to his knees, tired. This was the day he would've become King over his land, but it was interrupted due to someone who opposed him.

Y/N: "I did everything you wanted! And this is what you do in return?! You destroy my castle, my livestock, the towns I've set up, this isn't right! I've helped you!"

???: "It will all make sense soon...Prince. You are reaching the end of your prime."

Y/N: "Wh-what do you mean? I'm only 20!"

???: "Your kingdom has reached its end. I will end it all."

Looking around, what he said came to pass. Fires all over, burned down, and destroyed houses. Even the castle roof they were standing on was set to crumble any moment. Many citizens were slain, ships were destroyed in the ports, just this was enough for Y/N to drop his sword.

With a loud clank that rung out through the evening, he got back up on his feet and stretched out his arms. His armor was busted, and it looked like, his cape was tattered and was burning slowly. It seemed his entire armor was burning slowly.

The truth was, fighting in this armor, the parts melded together thanks to the fire, so he can't take it off unless someone does enough damage. But in the end, he would slowly burn away into ashes thanks to the armor that was endlessly burning.

Y/N: "Not only that, I will take you down. You might've hurt my people, but mark my words. I won't allow you to get away with it."

Even under the helmet, Y/N was flashing a bit of killing intent. Shocking his opponent a bit.

Chaldea

Gudako: "Finally! Enough quartz!"

Dashing down the hallways, she entered the summoning room, many servants who happened to pass by came, wondering...who would be the next servant?

Astolfo: "Master! You are adding a new servant to the bunch, huh?"

Jeanne: "At this rate...if Master earns this many quartz, she can earn 5 servants in 5 years...not bad..."

Mordred: "Whoever it is, let's hope they can pack a punch! It would be disappointing for them not to!"

Gudako: "Calm down guys...I even have enough for Friend Point Summoning too! Isn't that special?"

The only SPECIAL thing she received was a bunch of groans and what not, but she still placed down the quartz as the room began to brighten with light.

Prince Y/N's Destroyed Castle

The two crossed countered, knocking each other bad as they skidded apart. They had been fighting for hours at this point, and Y/N was starting to slow down in speed.

Panting, Y/N slowly got up as his opponent did too. When they got close enough, they began to throw slow jabs that neither of them couldn't dodge, but in the end, none of those jabs did enough damage.

With a little bit of strength, Y/N landed a perfect jab onto his face, breaking his nose, his opposer fell to the ground in pain.

Y/N: "We...huff...we can stop this. N-no...no more battles. I-I'm a king of peace and hope for...for the future."

???: "You have claimed countless lives in multiple wars...don't...don't tell me that...!"

It was true, Y/N has, but he had the perfect response for that.

Y/N: "I did it...because I-I had to. There was no other choice. They threatened the survival of my kingdom, my pe-people. That will not happen."

Seeing the view on the roof of the castle, the sun just now began to set...and Y/N had to end this battle one way or another.

Y/N: "I see it...it's in you. You have the chance to come clean. I'll forgive you, and forget everything that you had done."

???: "I call bullshit, what makes me think that you will-"

Y/N stook out his hand.

With his cape slowly burning along with his armor, he began to feel the intense heat that would slowly cook him like a turkey in the oven.

Y/N: "I forgive all who accept what they had done and desire change. If this is what you want, you have my forgiveness."

It didn't make sense. Not at all. Y/N saw his buildings crumble, his ceremony from prince to king ruined, his ports destroyed, armies ambushed and attacked, all by this person he was standing in front of.

He was always one to forgive and forget. Never to hold grudges or want revenge in any way. He was a just man, and never expected anything back, but just your support.

Grabbing his hand, the two stood up and looked at the view.

???: "I'll call of my army to stop attacking your kingdom. I see that your a righteous man in the eyes of many, when you become king, it will be a blessing."

Y/N: "Thank you, archduke. I am reaching further and further into unknown lands, and I hope all that support me will be there."

The archduke picked up Y/N's sword, the hilt was broken, and the handle could break off any moment. The only part that still stayed intact...was the actual sword itself.

Thrusting it out, Y/N smiled under his armor.

Y/N: "Thank you. But I might need a new one instead....hehe."

Archduke: "Of course...I can always establish our old trade routes. Your kingdom will be like a fire, sparking to become the brightest in the world."

Y/N: "I receive all of your words that will come to pass, Archduke."

Archduke: "However..."

In a split second, the archduke twisted Y/N's sword towards the burning prince and attacked one of the armor's weak spots that were less durable than the other areas of his armor.

His chest.

Through the grills of Y/N's helmet, blood began to leak out as he tried to grip the sword and take it out, but he didn't have enough strength.

The archduke began to slowly push him back towards the edge of the roof.

Archduke: "I will be the one to put out that fire, Prince. Your kingdom, as well as your life, has reached its end."

Y/N began to cough and hack out blood, trying to find words...

Y/N: "N-no...I ca-can't let you..."

Archduke: "You will consider this your ceremony, Y/N. This is short-lived."

Letting go of the sword, Y/N stumbled at the very edges of the roof, as he didn't have enough strength to move his armor or do anything, it was as if he...he was a statue.

Archduke: "Long live the king."

With his single finger, the archduke lightly tapped on Y/N's helmet, and soon began to fall.

Falling through the air, what was laid out beneath him was a vast lake, which he nicknamed, Ontaririo, but better known as Lake Ontario.

Kid: "Mama! Look! It's the King!"

Pointing at the body falling through the sky, the figure on the roof disappeared like a shadow, to never be seen again.

Once his body hit the lake, his armor carried him down, trying to grip the sword and get it out of him with enough strength worked, as it traveled to the depths.

Y/N also began to drown. Whether it was the stab wound, great exhaustion, or drowning, all three were guaranteed to kill him.

Seven days later
Outskirts of Y/N's Kingdom

After the attacks, the kingdom struggles to come back without its leader. And since he had no heir too, they wondered who would step up to take the role?

But they weren't focused on that...they were more focused on the burial of the prince. Breaking him out of his armor, they realized he suffered numerous injuries during the attack on his kingdom.

As his people watched him being buried, a sad tone fell over. How could they be lead? Should they move somewhere else? Many questions were thought of...but no one to answer them.

After the funeral, a small boy went to the port, which was being reconstructed to be even stronger and better to hold its own against attacks, and also hold bigger and better ships.

Playing on the shores, he was skipping rocks. He was very skilled as he managed to skip one rock several times before it sank into the depths of the lake.

While skipping a rock, it made it to three skips before it hit something that projected it a few feet into the air before sinking.

This confused the boy, and as the waves were rocking back and forth, something had washed up.

Y/N's sword.

Was this possible? Swords are not easily moved by waves, much less float in open water...

But he was surprised, surprised to see the sword wash up randomly. Quickly, he attempted to pick it up. But its weight was too much for the kid to simply just pick it up, so he began to drag it back home.

Chaldea

The light dimmed down, and revealed a man in burning armor, kneeling as his sword was stabbed into the ground.

(A/N: Something like this.)

He looked up and spoke.

Y/N: "I am Prince Y/N L/N. Soul of Cinders, answering your summon."

His voice was raspy, deep, and matured. He couldn't be no more than 45...

He then coughed and hit his chest twice, clearing his throat.

Y/N: "Ah, sorry. Let's do that again, shall we? I am Prince Y/N L/N, Soul of Cinders, answering your summon."

He stood up, his armor clinking and clanking together, as meanwhile, everyone had shocked faces.

Who was he?

But more importantly...his sword materialized and burst into flames, and the one person he seemed to be eyeing at...

Was Artoria.

Y/N: "N-no way. You manage to find me after my mistake to trust you and you betrayed me! I live with full regret with this, and now, I will pay it back in blood!"

Swinging his sword, everyone was surprised by his sudden statement and was even further shocked by his action.

Quickly, Artoria drew out Excalibur as the two swords clashed in power, massive shockwaves shaking the entire Chaldea.

---

Basic Information
Full Name: Y/N M/N L/N.
Known as: Prince Y/N, Soul of Cinder.
Servant Class: Saber.
Alternate Classes: Lancer, Caster, Berserker.
Gender: Male.
Height: 6'2" (Without Armor), 6'4" (With Armor)
Weight: 193lbs (Without armor), 243lbs (With armor)
Source: The Darkened Souls: Soul of Cinder, Y/N.
Country of Origin: Canada.
Alignment: Lawful Neutral.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 2.6K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...
1.3K 45 3
In the year 2081, every studio and industry came together to create a game of every franchise to appease the most people imaginable. They called it W...
183K 4.2K 21
Update - This is temporary complete for Wattpad's issues but I will still update the book. Details: Y/n is the youngest brother of Meliodas and Zeldr...
55.5K 2K 31
Y/N was one of the last demons to survive after the great battle, She managed to find the blue spider Lillie just as her master, Muzan, requested her...