ahaha - suna x reader

By plxn_bntr

basically suna x fem!reader fluff ig? maybe I'll add some spice idk. tw: cussing? slowburn mhmm I don't fo... More

introduction ig?
class 2-1
coffee
the gang๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฝ
vibes๐Ÿ˜ฉ
bean
the kick ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
cannibalism
chicken onigiri
painkillers
blackmail
exposed
hoes mad
dinner party yuh
snuggles mhm
revenge bitch
cashier
Hana
ChiLdHoOd fRiENd
ya like dinosaurs?
oh no๐Ÿ˜ฌ
reunion
spice
therapy
kinky๐Ÿค”
oinks๐Ÿท
harem?
cuteness wtf
ticklish
food
jelly
attention seeker
gossip
fight fight fight
hairdryer
mwah
game
seducing
fun
sponge cake
u ugly๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ
shit got caught
bus 1
bus 2
bus 3
advice lmao
forgetting
sneak in
xoxo
I'M YER DAD
comfort
filler cause idc
complicated
daddy
concerned
thinking
pancakes
masks
pizza & more
after pizza
end >:)
announcement

arguing

8.9K 267 528
By plxn_bntr

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
suna's pov

"hi Mr l/n" I lazily uttered, my body tired from everything that happened today.

"I heard you won" y/n's dad spat as he looked at me. his eyes were squinted with a hint of judgment in them.

"we did" I said as I put my right hand on top of y/n's head. hopefully she would understand that I felt slightly alarmed.

"good. at least you're not hanging out with losers"

y/n immediately reacted to my unusual behavior and slipped her left hand behind her back. she moved her fingers around a bit until I slowly, secretly tangled my fingers between hers.

"dad I have standards" she said while doing so but her father completely ignored her as he burned holes through my head with his eyes.

"right" I slowly said after a faw seconds of eye contact.

y/n sighed as she let go off the tight grip she had on my hand and walked in her house.

"rin say hi and send kisses to ryoko and your mom" she bluntly said and I nodded before turning around to walk away.

"night" I simply, unemotionally uttered earning a "goodnight" from y/n with the same tone.

y/n's pov

TW:SHOUTING/ARGUING
if you don't feel comfortable please consider scrolling until you see '‼️' :)

I closed the door behind me and started walking to the couch, were my mom was sitting.

"he seems nice" she said with a small smirk on her face.

"mom you already knew him" I said as I stood beside her, slightly leaning on the couch.

"I forgot you and rintarou were still friends... he doesn't come over anymore" she said and I was visibly confused, thinking about how they saw suna when he called my dad today.

"wow work must have been exhausting" I jokingly said after a few seconds of silence and let out a soft chuckle.

I heard my dad come toward us. a loud sigh escaped his lips and I heard my mom utter a gentle "don't" before she got cut off by yelling.

"it was exhausting. in fact we're working like fucking dogs every single day to give you everything you fucking want. YOU EXPECT US TO REMEMBER EVERY LITTLE DETAIL OF YOUR STUPID LIFE??" my dad spat, clearly irritated and I felt my eyes sting a bit.

"alright, chill..." I softly spoke and stayed still, not knowing how to handle his sudden outburst.

"YOU ACT LIKE WE DON'T HAVE PROBLEMS. DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME SOMETHING WENT WRONG??" he kept shouting.

I could already feel some tears cover my eyes but didn't want to break so easily in front of my parents.

"we moved from miy-" I hesitantly spoke but he cut me off.

"YES WE FUCKING MOVED FROM MIYAGI TO HYOGO. I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I DON'T WANT TO MOVE EVERY TIME SHIT HAPPENS"

my eyes felt watery but I kept my tears to myself. I caught a glimpse of my mom standing up from the couch and she started shouting as well, this time the harsh yelling targeted towards my dad.

"whenever there's a problem at work you take your anger out on her. SHE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING AND SHE'S ABOUT TO CRY AGAIN"

he turned his gaze back to me and kept staring at my figure, some tears threatening to slip out of my eyes.

I pulled myself together and raised my head that was looking at the ground but I couldn't look at my dad.

"it's fine mom... I'm sorry" I swiftly turned around and headed towards my room.

‼️

as soon as I stepped foot in my room I locked the door and left the key there so my parents wouldn't try to open it with a spare key.

I put on some music to try and calm myself down but I could already feel some tears running down, staining my soft, red cheeks.

about half an hour later my phone started ringing and I nonchalantly accepted the call, tears still racing down my now calmer face.

"hey nugget I forgot my ri- what the fuck are you crying for??" I heard the familiar, cold, unemotional voice say and I turned my attention to the screen.

"me? I'm not crying" I said as calm as I could and turned my camera to look at the ceiling so I could wipe my tears away.

"fucking liar... what happened?"

"please don't cry you're ugly when you're sad" ryoko said and I saw her get on frame, trying to climb on suna's shoulders so she can see me better.

her actions made me laugh a bit and after I was sure no more tears would come out, I turned my camera to face me again.

"why thanks ryoko" I gave her a fake, small smile and she showed me her teeth with a large, toothy grin.

"y/n answer my question" suna strictly demanded and my smile immediately turned into an irritated frown.

"suna let me cry for fucks sake" I let out a soft chuckle hoping suna would drop the subject, especially when his six year old sister could hear me.

"tell me what's wrong... who's yelling-"

"maybe another time. goodnight ryoko, I love you" I cut him off, only now realizing my parents were arguing in the kitchen that was close to my room.

"wait y/-" was the last thing I heard from suna before I ended the call, cutting our conversation short.

"fucking idiot" I mumbled to myself before I let the rest of my salty tears fall on the (f/colour) duvet.

after a few hours of laying down, intentionally ignoring the calls and texts I got or notifications that I put on silent so they don't cut off my music, I heard a knock on the door.

"n/n open the door it's just me" I heard my mom's voice from the other side of the door so I hesitantly got up to unlock it.

m-"are you ok?" she asked after a few seconds of sitting on my soft bed beside me.

"I'm fine. he's probably stressed and I overreacted. it's fine"

"we didn't get paid yet and you know how he is after he got out of the hospita-" she began to explain my father's actions.

"mom stop. can we not talk about this? it's been years" I cut her off not wanting to hear about that topic.

"right. I'm sorry honey... are you sure you're ok now?" she asked again and I let out an harsh "yes" followed by some seconds of silence.

"we have a business trip to Tokyo coming up and he's a bit too stressed about it... do you maybe want to come?" she said trying to sound optimistic and cheerful.

"how long will you be gone for?"

"I have no idea... maybe a month... maybe more. so are you coming? don't worry about school, winter break is coming up anyways" she explained and I started thinking about it.

a/n

not me venting and acting like it's important to the plot lmfao👩🏽‍🦯

anyways I know where this is going but I feel like I'm writing too many fillers hah

mwah

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 8.8K 59
๐„๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐’๐ˆ๐’๐Œ (PRISON x MODEL AU) โœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš [COMPLETED] หšโ‚Š โ€งโœฉ "๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ข ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...
1.4M 68.1K 45
โ—ค ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ | pวjวkส‡วp | ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š ๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š, ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š. โ—ข โ†ณ The one where (y/n) takes a...
112K 2.2K 50
{Suna x fem reader} "please just don't go..." "just know that when i'm here you'll never have to worry about being alone again, i'll be by your side...
238K 4K 70
"๐—œ ๐—–๐—”๐—ก๐—ง ๐—•๐—˜ ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ" | |_____ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ถ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜€...