True love? (Juicyfruitsnakcs...

By juicyfruitedits

you are a senior in high school getting ready to graduate in a month, you also just moved to Florida a few mo... More

Chapter 1 made by Mel_sike
Chapter 2 made by juicyfruitedits
chapter 3 made by Mel_Sike
Chapter 4 made by Juicyfruitedits
Chapter 6 By Mel_Sike
Chapter 7 By juicyfruitedits
Chapter 8 By Mel Sike
chapter 9 By Juicyfruitedits
Chapter 10 by Juicyfruitedits
Announcement/update
Another update:)
Its been almsot 2 years im so sorry

Chapter 5 By Mel_Sike

421 16 32
By juicyfruitedits

Gaege's PoV:

Ashley: Gaege!

I heard her from behind, steps rushing to chase mine and I ignore her voice calling me. I could hear her getting near to me then suddenly she managed to grab my wrist and I roughly pulled it back off from her.

Me: What else do you want from me?!

Ashely: Look... I'm sorry for everything okay? Can we just... start things back?

Me: Start things back?!

I scoffed and wipe off my face with my right hand.

Me: Are you out of your mind, Ash?! I saw you too at the back of the hall, slipping tongues in each others throat!

Ashley: What past let it past, Gaege! Please..

Me: Your crazy, get off my face hoe.

I clashed my shoulders with her and walked away, to wherever I cant see her face again in this school. She's crazy, maybe even mental enough to go to a damn hospital!

When I say no, I really mean it!

I was out of my mood and there was no longer a smile on my face. I decided to bring myself to the library since its more quite and peaceful.

After entering the library, I got myself traveling each shelves and randomly read every tittle of a book. I'm not that interested into reading words, some titles are also complicated to be  pronounced.

I  stopped in front of this one book and pulled it out to have a close look at it's cover. Flipping Through the pages, there was no pictures of course, just sentences. Probably you need to use your "imagination" to see the scene.

I look up from the book and notice someone on my left. She was sitting on the floor, writing notes from a book of course. She was sitting at the end of the shelves and the window above her head shone a slight, bright sun ray towards her. So I can see her beautiful face clearly. She had Earphones on too.

I place back the book I was holding back onto the shelves and walk towards her and peak at what she's reading.

Me: What are you reading, Y/n? Don't you find it boring?

she took off one of her earphones and let out a sigh.

Y/n: You know, this thing called an exam existed and we're having one next week. Aren't you suppose to be studying too?

Me: Do I look like I'm interested in nerd work?

Y/n: Its your future, Gaege.

Little that she know that my future is with me now.

Me: Whatcha listening?

I snatch one of her earphones from her and put it in my left ear.

Y/n: What the, hey!

Me: You can take the other piece. Share at least.

She rolled her eyes and put on the other piece into her left ear. A smile automatically carved on my face, the frown earlier some how magically disappeared.

The song "Secrets by OneRepublic" started to play. I felt calm and this song somehow suite our situation now. 

(HEY its Juicyfruitedits here Mel says to listen to this song while reading the next scene, its worth it so u can feel it.)

Slowly, I tried to reach for her hand while she was writing and I successfully hold it, caressing the surface of her hand with my thumb.

I notice her looking up to my face when I was leaning against the shelves. I heard her scoff and surprisingly, she hold my hand back then continue on her writing. I immediately felt butterflies.

We stayed like that as long as the music continued to play. She leaned beside my shoulder as she write down her notes. I had my chance to smell her soft hair, making my heart to beat in a different way.

I started imagining that one day, after this whole school end, will she  accept me if I go on one knee? I want to be by her side forever, I want to stare at the cute smile as long as i want. I want to make sure she's safe in front of my eyes.

But... will she accept me?

The song ended and there was now silence. I look down at her hand, still holding on each other and I smile softly.

Me: Your cute...

She sit up straight and let go of the grasp as i can see her cheeks flushed red. She was like awake from being hypnotized, blinking her eyes a few times and look down at her hand.

Y/n: I....

Me: If only we could be like that...everyday.

She got up, packing her stuff and took the earphone away from me. I stand up and look at her.

Me: Y/n-

Y/n: I'm sorry Gaege, I'm not ready to date a bully...

she walked off leaving me behind standing alone. I slip both my hands in my pocket and chuckled on my own.

I think she's my True Love.

HENLO PEOPLES HIPE YOUR ENJOYING THIS STORY SO FAR, ILL BE WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER NEXT WEEK CAUSE I HAVE SCHOOL EXAMS FOR 2 DAY STRAIGHT ;( ~juicyfruitedits

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 153 17
kia soul: hey dream dream: hello kia soul: can i ask like a semi personal question dream: sure? kia soul: ok so do you have a piss kink dream: wtf...
182K 4.9K 30
You have been Mark's best friend since freshman year of high school, and met through your older brother, so you both go way back. You both room toget...
90.8K 2.3K 10
I hate this story, and all my stories butttt people really seem to like it? So, I'm leaving it up, I guess. x "Why do you cheat on all the girls you'...
1.3M 51.5K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...