Wealthy Women

By 868sarcastic

"Next thing you know, his house had burned down from an "accidental" fire" Valerie Vause is a successful mult... More

Valerie ❤
Tall Blondie
White chocolate
White Chocolate 2
Yayy!!
It's Sunday
Like a Clown
I am not the one
Crime of Passion
Who is Nicholas?
Sneak Peek
Stress Reliever
Just this once
You smell really Good
This man is so stupid.
I should've knocked
She is your boss
She is your boss 2
Jeez
Because, why not?
It's Sunday 2
A beautiful smile, on a gorgeous woman
then he...what?
WTF? Why is he here?
Who is the giant beside you?
27
DING DONG
DING DONG 2
Who Nose?
Mr. Valentine
Mr. Valentine 2
Just a hint?
Say Hi to Jeff
Gun Show
Sneak Peek 2
Gun Show 2
It's Sunday 3
That Skank
Why'd she done that?
Shut up
Pizza and flowers
It will never happen
Plain white t-shirt
Jonathan
Like a married couple
Babe
Don't Vally me
I love Shrek
Heavenly bliss
Miranda
Secrets?
53
shattered
Lifeless
The letter
The letter 2
58
Gut feeling
60
It's Sunday 4
LFWs
LFWs 2
LFWs 3
LFWs 4
Valerie to the rescue
Mr Giant
Happy Birthday Valerie
69
Be careful
No funny business
72
Cash
Sweating bullets
Shiny nails
Besides
Spaghetti
You're a dead man.
Pregnant?
Fuck tradition
Oh Baby!

Barbie the Bentley

932 43 1
By 868sarcastic

I'm just trying to teach Lorenzo a little lesson, I promise I'm not trying to get with Valerie. I do enjoy her company, but my friend likes her, I can't do that to him. I only see her as a friend, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. Lorenzo needs to shoot his shot before the game ends and it's too late.

~~

"Lorenzo, what am I doing this morning" Ms Vause is ready for action

"Today, you're supposed to visit your private hospital."

"You're coming with me, okay get your shit and meet me by my car in five minutes."

~5 minutes later...~

I'm standing in front of a pink Bentley. How did I not realize, that pink might be her favourite colour? Her car is fucking pink. I mentally faced palm myself.

I saw Ms Vause approaching, she took off her heels, now wearing flats. She is so tiny compared to me, it was kinda funny.

I opened her door for her and she climbed in.

"Thank you Val" she called me Val as in short for Valentine, it was too cute. The same warm feeling from earlier returned. I got in in the car, ignoring the feeling.

As we drove, something about the scenery was familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

~~

I sat in my seat admiring the beautiful interior of the car, the cream leather seats with the pink details. It matched her vibe, classy.

"Her name is Barbie" I guess she saw me looking.

"You named your car Barbie?" I said with disgust. She let out a hearty laughed. Her laugh is so sexy and it's contagious. I want to hear it all the time.

"She's pink and pretty," that smile was to die for.

"That doesn't mean you have to name her Barbie" she playfully side-eyed me.

"Okay, so what did you name your car, since you're the car naming expert"

"Her name is Percy" she looked at me, then suddenly burst into a fit of laughter.

We continued talking like old friends, who hadn't seen each other in a while. I was enjoying her company, I almost forgot about last week's incident.

She probably already forgot about it.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 139 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...
6.4M 200K 35
At age 25, Imani Forde doesn't quite know what to do when a house fire makes her lose everything that she has. She isn't sure how she will cope until...
1.4M 49.4K 67
Kinda meant to be cliche and corny "I never said that this life was going to be all sunshine and rainbows, baby." "I never expected that, baby" I mo...
69.4K 3.4K 29
After giving up the love of his life, David Morris had closed of the idea of ever falling in love again, that is until he met Monique. She reminded h...