The Guitarists Savior (Bandai...

By randomisbraindead

A non-despair AU mainly cause idk how to write stuff like that -sob- Life has been a living hell for Mikan Ts... More

A long day
When will things get better?
The concert pt. 1
The concert pt. 2
I promise.
A date or just a hangout?
Definitely a date pt. 1
Definitely a date pt. 2
Definitely a date pt.3
Hell in heels
New client?
Update!
Update/warning
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Update!

My savior

258 5 14
By randomisbraindead

TW// mention of r&9e

Mikan POV (third person)

Mikan's shift was over and she didn't see Ibuki the rest of her shift. She didn't know why she felt a little sad, she knew she wasn't going to see Ibuki again. But there was till that feeling of disappointment.

She opened her locker and grabbed her purse from inside, she closed the locker and made her way to the exit of the hospital. She waved goodbye at the receptionist and exited the hospital.

She let her thoughts wander as she made her way over to her car, Ibuki's words ringing in her ears from earlier. 'Is it true what she said...she said I was beautiful..and amazing...'

She entered her car and sat there for a while, realizing her face was growing hot from the thought of Ibuki's words. She smiled a little, this feeling wasn't too bad. In fact, it was the best feeling she ever had.

She grabbed onto her shirt and squeezed, as if to try and keep the feelings there. This feeling gave her hope, that maybe....

She turned on her car and began driving back home, turning on the radio and letting the world pass her by as she smiled to herself. She suddenly felt a strong sense of peace, like if she had this feeling, she would be alright.

She parked her car in the parking garage next to the apartment, finding a spot near the entrance of the garage. She got out of her car and began making her to the apartment complex.

After a while she couldn't help but feel as though she was being followed, she felt too uneasy to look behind her so she just started walking faster.

The feeling she was feeling before was gone and became something she was far more used to, fear and uncertainty. She started feeling her hands shaking but she just kept walking faster.

Until.

Ibuki POV (third person)

Ibuki was on her usual walk around the area of the hotel she was at, she needed the fresh air after all the crew people chewed her out after getting into that little accident. She was looking at the buildings she'd seen the day before.

Ibuki smiled as she walked down the sidewalk. She felt extra happy today after meeting the nurse that helped her out today, she couldn't quite put her finger on it but she knew it was a good feeling because of how happy it made her.

"I wonder if Mikan feels the same.." Ibuki asked herself as the nurse once again entered her thoughts. "Ibuki knows what she has to do! Track down Mikan in some obscure plan that'll seem like it'll fail but last minute it all works out in the end!" Ibuki smiled slyly to herself as she placed both hands on her hips and lifted her head in satisfaction.

Just then, Ibuki heard a scream which startled her. "Huh? Was this the gods of cheesy plotlines coming for me!?" Ibuki frantically panicked, until another scream could be heard.

"Wait a minute, that's not a god of cheesy plotlines! That's a helpless girl in need of help!" Ibuki ran over to the area the scream could be heard in. Knowing it's coming from a secluded alleyway thanks to her amazing hearing.

Ibuki entered the hallway and saw a girl pinned onto the ground by some old, drunk, smelly homeless person. The girl seemed to have been trying to get out from her grasp but wasn't able to.

Ibuki frantically looked around the grabbed a lid to a trash can, "Hey! Get your smelly hands off of her!" And with that, Ibuki swung the lid of the garbage can onto the old man. He grunted in pain and stood up, looking up at Ibuki. His face was just as Ibuki expected it to look. (Imagine Trump or something idc, a gross mf)

The old man stomped his way towards Ibuki with a terrifying glint in his eyes, she nervously backed up, holding the lid close to her. The old man yanked the lid from her and threw it away, slamming Ibuki against the wall. "You're gonna pay for that.." He growled.

Ibuki struggled to get out from his grasp but despite being as drunk as a skunk, the old man was strong enough to pin Ibuki to the wall. Ibuki became frantic and began shaking.

Suddenly the man fell to the ground, Ibuki froze and continued to shake, looking down at the old man on the ground. "I-buki! Are y-you al-alr-alright!?" A familiar voice spoke out.

Ibuki looked up to see Mikan, Ibukis eyes widened. "M-Mikan!" Mikan looked at Ibuki, tears formed in the corner of her eyes and she was shaking violently, she was holding the lid in her shaky hands.

Ibuki held her hands out and put them on Mikans shaking hands, Ibuki looked down at the old man and back at Mikan. She gently grabbed the lid away from Mikan and dropped it onto the ground. She placed her hands back onto Mikans.

"Come on..let's go somewhere else." Ibuki softly told Mikan, who nodded shakily. Ibuki started leading Mikan out of the alleyway and back into the open.

Mikan slowly pointed to the apartment complex, "T-third fl-floor...l-last room.." Ibuki nodded and the two made their way to Mikans room, neither of them speaking as they did so.

Ibuki noticed that Mikans shaking had calmed down a little but she was still shaking, Mikan had started sobbing as well. By the time they got to Mikans room, she was just sniffling.

Mikan shakily unlocked her room door and entered, Ibuki stayed at the entrance. Mikan looked back at Ibuki, "I-Ibuki..?" Ibuki nervously put her index fingers together, "U-um..it's not very polite for me to walk in without permission..heh.."

Mikan smiled a little, "W-what are y-you.? A v-v-vampire?" She ended with a little giggle, Ibuki giggled as well. "You may never know, Ibuki never tells!"

Mikan turned to face Ibuki, "Ibuki. I give you permission to enter my apartment." Ibuki playfully smiled, going along with the act. "Finally, now Ibuki can enter now that the invisible forcefield has been lifted!" Ibuki stepped into Mikans room.

Ibuki looked around, it was dark due to the lights being off but there was enough light coming from the windows to aluminate the room. It looked like a basic apartment, Ibuki figured Mikan wouldn't be able to do much with it since it was just an apartment.

Mikan put her two index fingers together, "U-um..sorry i-if it l-looks me-messy...I didn't think a-anyone was coming o-over.." Ibuki shook her head and quickly reassured, "No it's all okie dokie! Ibuki thinks it's nice!"

Mikan smiled a little, 'GAh! That smile! It's just so! CUTE!' The two just stared at each other until Mikan broke the silence, "O-oh! C-could I g-get you anything?"

"Huh?" Ibuki was pulled out of her thoughts, "Oh! No need for that, Ibuki fed herself earlier." She smiled proudly, "The real question is, have you eaten anything Mikan?"

Mikan was taken a back by the question but slowly shook her head, "N-no..I didn't h-have breakfast today.." Ibuki shook her head, "Hmph! Ibuki cannot let that slide, you need to eat something to help replenish you're energy!" Ibuki grabbed Mikans hand and led her to the kitchen.

"W-wait! Ibuki! D-do you even kn-know how to c-cool?" Mikan asked as she was dragged along by Ibuki, Ibuki looked at Mikan. "Nope! But I'm gonna try!"

Mikan shook her head nervously, "Pl-please! Le-lets just make s-something simple! L-like...an egg sandwich!" Ibuki tapped her finger onto her chin, "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm okie dokie! Beggars can't be choosers!" Mikan sighed in relief.

After the two made their egg sandwiches and had just finished eating them, Mikan yawned and rubbed her eyes. Ibuki noticed this and said, "Is Miki tired? We should get you to bed!" Mikan blushed at the nickname, "M-Miki!?"

Ibuki ignored this and started dragging Mikan to her bed room, of course without guidance from Mikan. They entered Mikans room and Ibuki looked around, it was more decorated than the outside. With LED lights and things on the wall. (Idk like one of those indie rooms or something)

"Oooooo! I like it in here!" She exclaimed, amazement in her eyes and she peered around the room. Mikan walked over to her closet and nervously looked over at Ibuki, "I-if you don't m-mind..I'm gonna c-change."

Ibuki blushed a little and nodded, "Alright, whatever you say Miki!" She gave Mikan a thumbs up and continued to look around the room.

After a moment, Mikan left her closet and back out into her room. Ibuki looked back at Mikan and smiled, "Wow Miki! You're still really pretty!" Mikan covered her face and shook her head, "N-no I'm not!"

(A/N: y'all I suggest reading this while listening to "my true self" from the Beastars album it really fits the mood perfectly🚹)

Ibuki walked up to Mikan and gently grabbed her hands, pulling them away from her face. "Ibuki didn't get to say this earlier, so I'll say it now. You are very pretty! It hurts to see that you don't think yourself as such. You're smart and talented too! And very caring! You cared for me when everyone else yelled at Ibuki for being so clumsy! And for that, Ibuki considers you her savior!"

"We may have just met a few hours ago, but Ibuki cares about you Mikan! You deserve to be happy and think that you're pretty! Ibuki wants to protect you and make you feel better! Your smile alone is enough to make me happy, and I want to keep seeing that smile! So I will do anything that can make you smile, cause that gives Ibuki hope! Hope that...."

Ibuki looked at the ground, "She wouldn't need to pretend to be someone else just for others to like her..." Ibuki looked back up at Mikan, "You give Ibuki hope that anyone can smile at her the way you do! And accept her for who she is! So please, keep on smiling Miki!"

Ibuki smiled warmly and a small blush dusted across her face, Mikan had started tearing up hearing Ibuki's words. She tightly gripped onto Ibuki's hands, wanting to keep them there. She felt tears exit her eyes as she tried to speak, but her happiness overwhelmed her.

Mikan pulled Ibuki into a hug, burying her face into her shoulder. "M-Mikan?! D-did Ibuki say something w-wrong?!" Mikan shook her head. She continued to cry into Ibuki's shoulder, hugging her tighter.

Ibuki hugged Mikan back, allowing her to cry and rubbing her back reassuringly. She smiled a little, "You know....Ibuki still thinks you're cute even when you're crying." Mikan blushed as she cried, gripping onto Ibuki's shirt.

This had gone on to the point where Mikan had pretty much fallen asleep onto Ibuki, Ibuki picked her up bridal style and placed her onto her bed. Pulling the covers onto her, but as she did so she felt an arm wrap around itself over her neck and pull her into the bed, "W-wOAh!"

Ibuki exclaimed as she landed on the mattress next to Mikan, she looked up to see Mikan with her eyes barely open. "P-please...st-stay here.." Ibuki giggled then smile, "Alright, I'll crash here for the night. It's better than walking back to the hote-" she was cut off when Mikan wrapped an arm around Ibuki's torso.

Ibuki laid stiff, hearing Mikans breathing slow, realizing she must've fallen asleep already. Ibuki gulped as her face turned red. "O-ok Ibuki." She whispered to herself, "Just. Close your eyes and sleep." Ibuki closed her eyes and relaxed, not realizing she turned and had wrapped her arm around the sleeping Mikan next to her. Soon enough she also fell asleep.

Mikan POV (third person)

Mikan wrapped her arm around Ibuki, smiling a little when she heard Ibuki say to herself, "O-ok Ibuki. Just. Close your eyes and sleep."

Mikan started blushed profusely as eventually Ibuki had turned and wrapped her arm around Mikan. Mikan slightly opened her eyes and looked up at Ibuki.

'You've given me feelings I didn't know were out there..I don't know exactly what people call it but.'

'Ibuki Mioda. You have made me the happiest I've felt in a long time.'

"And for that..." Mikan snuggled into Ibuki's neck.

"You're my savior." She whispered, falling asleep with a newfound happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 2133
I love these two so much and it SHOWS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 2.1K 46
Mikaela was a normal girl who was slowly growing out of her anime phase. She barely watched anime but every now and then she would still pick up a ma...
92.2K 1.8K 60
!TRIGGER WARNING! self harm, suicide, major angst, depression, eating disorder i'd recommend not reading this if you're under 13 or 14 just because o...
5.2K 181 21
"Heya Shark! What's up? You look kinda down dude," Ibuki bounced over to Kazuichi the second he entered the school. "Huh? Oh, heya Ibuki. Na I'm goo...
9K 272 25
[Completed] The sequel to Hot Pink Hair, still Kazuichi x Fem Reader [SPOILERS] for Danganronpa (1,2, and 3 anime) Small spoiler for V3 in the last c...