Dragon Prince

By Toothless102

What if Hiccup was taken instead of Valka? What if he was taken by a Night Fury? Find out what he becomes... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter 14

12K 415 36
By Toothless102

Hiccup's POV

"Come on Mom!" I grabbed her hand and yanked her towards our dragons.

"What?!" She chuckled.

"There's someone I want you to meet." We climbed on our dragons and took to the skies.

"Who are we meeting?" She asked as we flew.

"The king..." I muttered.

In a few short hours we got to the island and I lead her through the tunnels. We landed in the cave Toothless and I lived in.

"I used to sleep and eat in this cave. Every morning I would greet him and he'd blow ice into my hair. I would always shake it off..." I trailed off realizing how much I missed the Bewilderbeast.

I dragged her out into the open and down to the cliff ledge.

Who is this you brought with you?

My king, it is my mother. I bowed.

He looked her over. She's intelligent, brave, kind, her dragon is the same. He blew ice into her hair.

"He likes you." I laughed.

"He's amazing." She brushed the ice out of her hair.

I trust you have a decision then...

I do. I'm going to stay at Berk. My family's there...

I undertstand...

But I'll come everyday to see you. I promise.

He blew ice into my hair one last time. I smiled and bowed.

"Come on Mom we should get going." I muttered sadly.

We flew away from the island. My home.

My mom interrupted my thoughts,  "Hiccup are you okay?"

"Yeah...yeah...it's just...I'm going to miss him..." I trailed off. "I mean I'm going to visit him everyday but it's not the same."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 358 20
Bumblebee is the son of Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots who raises and trains Bumblebee to become the next prime and guardian of the Matrix. Fo...
116K 3K 13
Danny's parents wants to test out a new invention they made specially for Phantom. They captured him in front of all of Amity. They used the new inve...
144K 3.3K 13
300 years ago, a prophecy was given by the gods that a human would be born with a soul of a dragon. This human would be granted with numerous gifts a...