I love... [Akashi x Orphan!Re...

By cyberwriterfuyu

A drama with a sweet romance. You and Momoi both love Kuroko and Akashi has feelings for you. What would happ... More

Where it all started
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Extra Ch. 1
Ch.18
Extra Ch.2
Extra Ch.3
Ch.19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53-5
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61: Final
Akashi's Route
Kuroko's Route

Ch.17

1.5K 72 6
By cyberwriterfuyu

"Eh?!" you said. "Kaijou vs Too!?" 'That means..! Ryouta-kun vs Dai-tan.. I want to see their match!"

"Let's watch the Inter-High!" Riko-senpai said, smiling.

As the senpais question about Kise and Aomine-kun to you and Kuroko-kun, everyone gets into their seats. You and Kuroko-kun were both wondering who might win. You sat down next to Kuro-tan, secretly feeding Nigou. As the game begins, the look on your face knew that both teams are much stronger then before. "It's been a while, since Seirin played Kaijou, but for some reason, Kaijou seems to improve but in a different way. And also.. Ryouta-kun.. Hasn't he improve much faster?"

"What do you mean?" Kuroko-kun asks.

"He seems to be following on how Kuro-tan plays. But its not only that. He seems to be learning quicker. Like he is trying to copy Dai-tan. It's just a feeling but I'm very worried. Dai-tan is strong already but I feel like Ryouta-kun can have a chance to defeat Dai-tan. That's why I'm not surprise if Ryouta-kun is able to stop Dai-tan." As you said that, Kise had stop Aomine-kun.

"I don't think I'm following on what you're saying..." Izuki-senpai said.

"It's probably nothing." you thought, as you continue to watch the game.

"How did you defeat Kaijou anyway?" Kiyoshi-senpai asks.

"With spirit..?" Kagami-kun answers, thinking that he isn't sure himself.

Later on during the game, Izuki-senpai realizes what you had meant by learning quickly. "Impossible.."

"(Y/N)-chan, it's probably what you're thinking right now. Kise-kun is trying to copy Aomine-kun's style." Kuroko-kun said.

"Is it possible?" Hyuuga-senpai asks.

"Kise-kun can only copy what ha can do. He cannot copy what he can't do."

"Put simply, he's just a fast learner. He can't recreate the movements of NBA players or someone stronger then him." Riko-senpai said, following up on what Kuroko-kun was saying.

"But I believe that Ryouta-kun can do it. And it's possible he is thinking he can do it as well." you said, as the second quarter finishes.

"I'm going to bring Nigou outside for some air." Kuroko-kun said, taking Nigou out of the bag.

"Oh! I'll go with you." you said, getting up from your chair.

"Okay. Come back quickly." Riko-senpai said.

❖❖❖

"That's kind of cute. Putting the dog on your head like that." you said, as the both of you walks outside.

"You think so?" he said. "Oh." You both see Kise who was looking to the sky or something and he looks at the both of you, surprise.

"Kuroko-cchi?! And not to mention (Y/N)-cchi? And what's with the dog?"

"I kept him in my bag while I was watching, so I thought I should let him get some fresh air during the break." he answers.

"And I'm just here following him." you said, smiling making a peace sign. Kise looks very surprise as he looks at the dog and Kuroko-kun. You were thinking that he is probably thinking that the dog looks like Kuroko-kun, which makes you giggle a bit.

"There's plenty I could say about that. So what are you doing here?"

"We were training nearby until yesterday, so we decided to come watch the Inter-High together." Kuroko-kun answers.

"So you didn't come to cheer me on." he said, smiling, putting his hand and rub behind his head.

"Nope." you and Kuroko-kun both said, cheerfully.

"So mean." he said, putting his head down. "By the way... Between Aomine-cchi and me, who do you think is going to win?"

"I don't know." Kuroko-kun replied.

"Eh? What about you (Y/N)-cchi?"

"Honestly, if I was joking I would say Dai-tan.. But if I was serious.. I don't know as well." you said, truthfully.

"I'll go do my best then." he said, sounding convince. Kise looks at Kuroko-kun and could see that he was looking at him strangely. "What?"

" I thought you would say, "I'll definitely win!" he said.

"What are you talking about?" he said, turning his back to us. "Of course, I'm trying to do that. But honestly, I don't know either. In middle school, it was natural for us to win, but... I'd rather of not knowing that I might win or not."

'Ryouta-kun has changed a bit..' you thought. "Anyway good luck. I have something to say to you if you lose." you said, leaving to your seat, with Kuroko-kun.

❖❖❖

Kise starts the game, making everyone think that Kise can already copy Aomine-kun's move perfectly. But that wasn't it. He is still trying to perfect it. Even so, Aomine-kun wasn't amused and still was able to shoot some points.

❖❖❖

As Kise gets in position, you look at the match in shock. 'Ryouta-kun had finally perfect it.' As Kise's shot shoots in, you knew that Seirin has a whole thing coming, if we play Kise.. no Kaijou at the Winter cup. But it also looks like that Aomine-kun won't let Kise win this match. As Aomine-kun continue to shoot, and as Kise continues to copy him, you could see him panting so much and wonders if he's pushing himself a bit too much. Even, the other team players seems like they are even tired. You could see Kise and Aomine-kun keep on shooting one to one.

All of a sudden, you notice Kise stop for a second which gave you a really bad chill. Because of this chill, you stand up. With the shot that made it in.. "Ryouta-kun.." you said, as you sat down.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)-chan?"

"It's probably nothing.." you said. Kuroko-kun looks at you and could notice you, trembling a bit. 'Could it be that he is hurt? And he's still pushing himself?'

❖❖❖

As the game ends, Kaijou lost. 98 points to 110. You could see Kise on the ground, trying to get up but was unable to. You stood up. You felt like your heart was about to break like that. With Kise, on the floor, trying desperately going up. 'He's gone too far...' You see Kasamatsu helping him up and Kise crying. You quickly turn to leave and see Kise right away, till Kuroko-kun stops you.

"Let me go, Kuro-tan!"

"Why do you care if Kise is like that?" Kagami-kun said. "You shouldn't be worried for the enemy."

"Whether he is a rival or not.. He is still a friend of mine!" you said. As you said that, Kuroko-kun understood and let you go. You quickly ran to Kise, hoping he is okay.

"Why did you grab her arm like that?" Riko-senpai asks.

"I don't know. It was a conscious a bit." the sky blue boy said, looking at his hand.

❖❖❖

"Sorry!" one of the guys from Too said. You had accidently bumped into someone from Too.

"Oh.. Ryo Sakurai, right?" you said.

"Aren't you the manager for Seirin?"

"What are you doing here, (L/N)-chan?" a voice said from behind. You turn around to see Momoi looking at you, confuse.

"I was actually on my way to see Ryouta-kun. Dai-tan isn't with you?" you said.

"No, I'm afraid Aomine-kun left." Imayoshi said.

"Oh.. I see." you said. "Well bye!" you said, running.

Again, you had bumped into someone again. But this time you had fallen down. "Ow! I must be having bad luck today, if I keep bumping into everyone.."

"(Y/N)-cchi?!" Kise said, giving his hand out to you.

"Ryouta-kun..!" you said, taking Kise's hand. You stood up and look at his legs. "Is your leg okay?"

"Ah, you saw... Then you must of saw me crying. I'm pathetic, right?"

"Not really.." you said. "Are you going to the doctors?"

"Right now." he said, smiling.

"Don't smile like that when I'm worrying about you. Text me later to see if your legs are alright? Kay?"

"Fine." he said, blushing, turning his head away from you."Are you staying to see Akashi-cchi and Murasakibara-cchi play as well?"

"No." you said, smiling. "I have to go back with Kuro-tan. Please text me later about your leg and don't push yourself like that again, you idiot! Anyway see you later, Ryouta-kun." you turn to Moriyama. "Make sure that this idiot goes to the doctor. Sometimes I don't trust this dude to do it."

"Right." he said, looking at you. He was just about to flirt with you but you had already started walking away. As you walk away, you kind of wish that it was Aomine-kun who had help him up..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 7.3K 32
I don't know if it's too early to say this or too late, but I just want you to know what I truly feel. I love you. And my feelings for you would ne...
234K 6.6K 76
**Discontinued** Nakamura Yuyan is nervous about going to school again after being pulled from Teiko and spending her last few years being homeschool...
9.3K 358 20
[Celeb!Reader x Singer!Kuroko] [Celeb!Various x Reader]: Ready, Set, Action! 16 years, [Alias] [Name] has just finished her latest drama and is now c...
86K 4.1K 26
Why did you die that day? A mysterious tragic tale. (L/N) (Y/N) dies on the rooftop but with a single wish, they were able to go back in time but can...