๐™†๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™๐™‰๐™Š'๐™Ž ๐™‹๐™Ž๐™”๐˜พ๏ฟฝ...

By soapiethesoap

โ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™›, ๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ. โž โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„ โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„ โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€... More

โ ๐™†๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™๐™‰๐™Š'๐™Ž ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™๐™๐™Š๐™๐™Ž ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™”๐™Ž' ๐™‘๐™Š๐™‡๐™‡๐™€๐™”๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ˆ !โž
โ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 1 !โž
โ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 2 !โž
โ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 3 !โž
โ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 4 !โž
โ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 5 !โž
โ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 6 !โž
โ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 8 !โž
โ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 9 !โž
โ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 10 !โž
โ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 11 !โž
โ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 12 !โž
โ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 13 !โž
โ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 14 !โž
โ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 15 !โž
โ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 16 !โž
โ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 17 !โž
โ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 18 !โž
๐™Œ๐™๐™„๐˜พ๐™† ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™Ž๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™€/๐™‰๐™Š๐™ ๐˜ผ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™
โ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 19 !โž
โ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 20 !โž
โ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 21 !โž
โ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 22 !โž
โ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 23 !โž

โ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 7 !โž

19.3K 949 1.1K
By soapiethesoap

。゚·𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝙅𝙊𝙄𝙉·。゚
⌜𝙮𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙖𝙧𝙚⌟

╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱

"hello"- normal dialogue
'hello'- other people's thoughts
"hello"- saiki speaking telepathically

this hasn't really been thoroughly checked for errors! please let me know if you see any!
╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱

so, here i am. standing in front of the entirety of the boys' volleyball team, about to show off my "insane serve."

after the team, namely kageyama, got over the shock of hearing me speak for the first time (which was actually just me speaking telepathically, but let's not get into the specifics), they gathered around to watch me serve.

if i remember correctly, i can either run and jump to serve or stay standing.

good grief, what do i do now? i can either perform horribly, convincing them i'm unimportant, or try to do what i did last time but with less force. maybe i could just say that the serve kageyama saw the other day was a fluke? that might work. if i do really well now, they might get the idea that i want to join the team. and i really don't want to join a sports team. it's too dangerous. if i use too much force, i could easily kill everyone around me. the safest bet is to mess up and say it was a fluke.

... but what tsukishima said to me and kageyama earlier...

oh, damn it all. if they ask me to join, i'll say no, but i'm not about to let someone like that insult me. i may not act like it, but i still have emotions, and when people insult me or the people that i can tolerate, it makes me mad. of course, it's not really for kageyama's sake, this is for my pride, obviously.

i stood behind the line, getting into the same position i was in the other day. carefully, i tossed the ball into the air, reared my arm back, and gently swung my arm forward the moment i felt the ball make contact with my hand. i closed my eyes as it flew in the air, praying that the ball wouldn't pop and dent the floor like it did yesterday.

SLAM!

the noise wasn't as loud as it was before, but it still rang throughout the gym.

i slowly opened my eyes and watched as the ball rolled across the floor on the opposite side of the court.

good, i didn't break anything this time.

the entire team looked back and forth from me to the ball, completely at a loss for words.

the moment i turned around to walk away, they simultaneously began to freak out at what they had just witnessed.

"d-did he just do that?"

'that would knock my arms off!'

"teach me! teach me!"

"it was so fast that i didn't even see the ball when it was in the air!"

'not even my spikes are that strong! he's scary...'

"where the hell do you learn something like that, kid?"

"language!"

'he's really impressive... now that i think about it, he's pretty good looking too...'

"i can't wait to receive that! please practice with me!!"

'if we had someone like him on the team, imagine how far we could go...'

ukai cleared his throat, "alright, alright, settle down! we don't want to scare off pinkey just yet." he smiled deviously, swinging an arm around my shoulder. 'if we had this guy on the team, nekoma wouldn't stand a chance! hah, i can see that old geezer, nekomata's look of defeat already!'

"tch, it wasn't that impressive." tsukishima rolled his eyes. 'i thought he'd be decent, but i didn't expect that. it was actually crazy good...'

wow, tsundere much?

"oh, yeah? well i'd like to see you do that tsukishima!" sugawara teasingly nudged him.

"whatever..." he mumbled.

"that was SO COOL!!! you tossed it up like WOOSH, and then you swung your arm like FWAH!! OH, OH, and when the ball was in the air, it was like SHWING, and landing with a BOOOMM!!!" hinata cheered, sounding like a child playing with toy airplanes.

yare yare. he's so bright and loud. even with power like mine, i have absolutely no clue what he's saying.

kinoshita spoke up, "have you ever played volleyball before?"

i shook my head.

"r- really?! that's insane!" asahi nervously spoke for the first time. 'saiki's really strong... but imagine what he'd be like after lots of practice, it's scary...'

tanaka and nishinoya dived across the floor, bowing at my feet, "teach us your ways, master!!"

master? please don't call me that.

"knock it off, you two!" dachi scolded as ennoshita began to whack them with magazines the same way he did earlier, "well saiki, it's safe to say we're all impressed. i mean, i've never seen anyone serve like that. if you work on having solid spikes, blocks, and receives, you'd be unstoppable."

yare yare, i can see where this is going.

"so, as the team's captain i want to officially ask you, would like to try out for the volleyball team?"

"we have the interhigh preliminaries next month, june second, so if you joined now, we could get enough practice with you and get you more comfortable playing with a team!" sugawara added hopefully.

there was a chorus of "yeahs" and "please joins" from the team.

"i think you'd make an excellent edition to the team, saiki. i think i speak on everyone's behalf when i say we would love to have you join us," takeda said, smiling brightly, anxiously awaiting my response.

i remained silent and unmoving, no emotions visible on my face. this only built up everyone's anxiety as they looked at me hopefully and nervously. they were all internally screaming the same thing. 'please join!!'

"so? what'll it be, kid?" ukai questioned, uncomfortable with the looming silence.

i shrugged.

the team sighed.

"don't worry about it! just take your time and let us know," takeda reassured.

i nodded.

i knew that i wasn't going to join the team, but if i said no now, they would've begged me until i said yes. it's better to wait until tomorrow when i can go up to takeda and tell him to give the team my response. besides, takeda probably wouldn't start begging me to join the team the same way the others would. right?

"alright guys, it's time for everyone to go home! good work today!" takeda announced after checking the time.

there was a chorus of 'thank you's as everyone packed and got ready to head home for the day. i was about to walk out when kageyama approached me. "hey saiki, did you wanna um walk home together, or something..." he trailed off avoiding eye contact.

"sure."

he immediately whipped his head towards me the moment he heard my voice, "alright then, let's go."

'i can't believe he actually said yes. i thought he might be mad at me from earlier...'

i nodded and began walking alongside kageyama as we left the campus for the day.

after 15 minutes of silently walking towards our homes, we were nearing my house.

"my house is up here, on the right."

"oh, i have to take a left. i uh guess we should split up?"

isn't that obvious? i nodded.

"t- thanks for coming, saiki, it- it means a lot to me." i nodded. "you really should think about joining the team though, i think you'd like it."

"i'll think about it." i probably won't.

"oh, before i forget, your coffee jelly, i'll bring it to you in the morning, does that work?"

don't worry, kageyama. i wouldn't have forgotten to remind you.

i nodded.

"alright, well i'll see you tomorrow. bye, saiki!"

"bye, kageyama."

╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱

i walked to school the next day feeling much better than i had in a long time.

today was the day i'd be eating five coffee jellies for lunch, and i was excited. so, as soon i reached the entrance, i used my clairvoyance to find him. he was in the hall. perfect.

i walked to the hallway, ignoring the stares and loving glances, and approached the tall figure.

"kageyama."

he jumped, "AHH- o-oh saiki? u-uh hey, what's up...?" he tried to smoothly recover from his wimpy scream. it didn't work.

i looked at him expectantly.

"why are you looking at me like that?" he asked confusedly.

"your promise."

"o- oh, right. i forgot," he reached into his bag and pulled out an 8-pack of coffee jelly, "here. i hope eight is okay, it's all they had."

i nodded rapidly, quickly snatching the pack out of his hands. there was a shadow of a smile on my lips as i held the package, making everyone in the vicinity blush.

"thank you."

he hid his reddened face with his hand as he looked away, "yeah, no problem."

after his face calmed down, kageyama suggested we start heading to class together. i accepted, and we were about to head to our classroom, when we suddenly heard loud screeching noises in the distance, slowly getting louder.

oh, no.

next thing i knew,
i had been tackled to the floor.

╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
THANK YOU FOR 300 READS 😭😭 IM GOING TO CRY BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE SO AMAZING SO THANK YOU FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, AND EXISTING❤️

anyways now that i'm done crying, i hope you enjoyed this chapter! let me know what you think!!!

i have a question, is it annoying when i respond to your comments?🧍‍♀️ i find you guys so funny and i love reading them, but i don't want to be annoying for constantly responding. lmk what you think!

ALSO i want to know this, WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN LATER ON IN THE BOOK? I WANNA READ UR THEORIES🙏i have so many plans heheheh😏 but i want you guys to stay guessing bc i'm a tease ikik😋✌️ i'm going to be incorporating tdlosk characters throughout this, maybe even some transfers😳 who knows? also, yes, kusuke is in this😐

okok i'm done, bye bye!😚

𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 © 𝘀𝗼𝗮𝗽𝗶𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗮𝗽 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗸𝘆𝘂𝘂!! 𝗯𝘆 𝗳𝘂𝗿𝘂𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗸𝗶 𝗸 𝗯𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝘂̄𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶 𝗮𝘀𝗼̄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.3K 24
โ™ก COMPLETE โ™ก โžฉ i'm not a psychic, not new to pk academy, not some sort of god sent girl that everyone is obsessed with. i'm an average person. so how...
448K 13.5K 23
Kusuo wasn't going to lie, he expected cheap, semi-decent coffee jelly at a 50% sale when he teleported to the next town over. He did not expect to...
3.9K 179 10
[haikyuu x oc story] DISCONTINUED โ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ.โž In which Kana Yuki, a girl with a complicated past stumbles...
65.2K 1.7K 30
||Y/n Saiki is a 14 year-old girl who, (like her older brother), has unordinary psychic powers. You'll think, "Oh hey! both of your lives must be a d...