𝙆𝘞𝙍𝘞𝙎𝙐𝙉𝙊'𝙎 𝙋𝙎𝙔ð˜ūïŋ―...

By soapiethesoap

❝ 𝙜ð™Īð™Ī𝙙 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙛, ð™Ī𝙧𝙙𝙞ð™Ģ𝙖𝙧ð™Ū ð™Ĩ𝙚ð™Īð™Ĩð™Ąð™š 𝙖𝙧𝙚 ð™Ļ𝙊𝙘𝙝 𝙖 ð™Ĩ𝙖𝙞ð™Ģ. ❞ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀... More

❝ 𝙆𝘞𝙍𝘞𝙎𝙐𝙉𝙊'𝙎 ð˜ŋ𝙄𝙎𝘞𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙎 ð˜―ð™Šð™”ð™Ž' ð™‘ð™Šð™‡ð™‡ð™€ð™”ð˜―ð˜žð™‡ð™‡ 𝙏𝙀𝘞𝙈 !❞
❝ ð˜ū𝙃𝘞𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 1 !❞
❝ ð˜ū𝙃𝘞𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 2 !❞
❝ ð˜ū𝙃𝘞𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 3 !❞
❝ ð˜ū𝙃𝘞𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 4 !❞
❝ ð˜ū𝙃𝘞𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 6 !❞
❝ ð˜ū𝙃𝘞𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 7 !❞
❝ ð˜ū𝙃𝘞𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 8 !❞
❝ ð˜ū𝙃𝘞𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 9 !❞
❝ ð˜ū𝙃𝘞𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 10 !❞
❝ ð˜ū𝙃𝘞𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 11 !❞
❝ ð˜ū𝙃𝘞𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 12 !❞
❝ ð˜ū𝙃𝘞𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 13 !❞
❝ ð˜ū𝙃𝘞𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 14 !❞
❝ ð˜ū𝙃𝘞𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 15 !❞
❝ ð˜ū𝙃𝘞𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 16 !❞
❝ ð˜ū𝙃𝘞𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 17 !❞
❝ ð˜ū𝙃𝘞𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 18 !❞
𝙌𝙐𝙄ð˜ū𝙆 𝙈𝙀𝙎𝙎𝘞𝙂𝙀/𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘞 ð˜ū𝙃𝘞𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
❝ ð˜ū𝙃𝘞𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 19 !❞
❝ ð˜ū𝙃𝘞𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 20 !❞
❝ ð˜ū𝙃𝘞𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 21 !❞
❝ ð˜ū𝙃𝘞𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 22 !❞
❝ ð˜ū𝙃𝘞𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 23 !❞

❝ ð˜ū𝙃𝘞𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 5 !❞

20.5K 1K 1.2K
By soapiethesoap

。゚·𝙎𝘼𝙄𝙆𝙄 𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙀𝙎 𝘼 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝘽𝙊𝙊·。゚
⌜𝙮𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙖𝙧𝙚⌟

╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱

"hello"- normal dialogue
'hello'- other people's thoughts
"hello"- saiki speaking telepathically

╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱

i've been at karasuno high for four days now. things have died down a little, but it's not much better than before.

the normal school day at karasuno consists of me getting to school early, getting stared at everywhere i go, getting bothered by my classmates, and eating lunch with kageyama. surprisingly, i don't mind eating lunch with him. his thoughts are never really disturbing and he usually leaves me alone, only talking to me minimally.

he's pretty blunt and usually serious, but so am i, so it doesn't bother me. he's probably the only person in our grade that i can stand to be around, and that's saying something.

i've also been approached by people who have tried to start a conversation with me. they're usually people who ask too many questions or my "admirers". please don't get me started on them. i usually get out of talking to people by staring and waiting for them to get uncomfortable and leave. it usually works pretty well.

right now, i'm in the final period of the day, p.e. class. ah, physical education, my least favorite class.

p.e. class is my kryptonite. don't get me wrong, i'm good at sports. like "medal in just about every event" good.

that's the problem. it's so hard for me to play at a normal human level.

the gym teacher called for everyone's attention, "all right! for today's class, we'll be playing volleyball!"

there were mixed reactions.

"yes!!"

"i don't know anything about volleyball!"

"that's not fair, some people here are on the team!"

"can we do basketball instead?"

"can i go to the nurse?"

"hey quit complaining!!" the teacher hollered, "it's not an actual game, i'm just going to be observing each of you as you perform some volleyball moves, like setting, spiking, serving, and receiving. the school needs me to submit more grades, so i don't really have a choice here." the class sweat-dropped. "all right, everyone line up!! we're starting with receives!!"

yare yare. this is going to be interesting.

i lined up towards the back of the group. there are only ten boys in the class, so it would be pretty hard to get out of participating.

i should be able to receive the ball just fine if i control my speed and don't swing my arms.

most of the guys in my class were pretty decent at receiving, and a few, like kageyama, did much better than everyone else because of their background in sports. it was now my turn. i mimicked the position the person that went before me was in and took a deep breath. the coach tossed the ball into the air and i shuffled to the right, successfully performing a mediocre receive. i repeated this several times until my turn was over.

i decided to only hit 3/5 balls. it was the wisest decision i could have made considering that no one other than kageyama could get 5/5.

then, we moved onto setting.

i didn't pay attention to our teacher explaining the proper setting form. my form was extremely amateur. all i had to do was control my strength, so it wasn't too hard to get an unexceptional score.

i've never played volleyball before, but it's been pretty easy to avoid attention so far. if the rest of the moves are like these last ones, what could go wrong?

╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱

everything. everything could go wrong.

the period was just about over and it was now time for overhand serves. i opted to line up in the back.

everyone was performing a normal serve, well, until it was my turn. i was the last one up, and all eyes were on me.

there's nothing i hate more than being the center of attention; and yet, here i am, all eyes on me. so, what do i do now?

the gym teacher tossed me a ball from the cart and i successfully caught it.

i was more focused than i've been in a long time. getting out of this as unremarkably as possible is going to be difficult, especially since i still can't control my strength sometimes.

i felt the gazes of the entire class on me as i gently threw the ball into the air and got into the serving position. deciding to not run towards it and jump like kageyama did, i stayed on the ground and reared my hand back as i prepared to hit the ball as weakly as possible. i took a deep breath and slammed my eyes shut as the ball made contact with my palm. i swung my arm forward, hitting the ball with the least amount of strength i could muster.

BOOM! POP!

the loud noises echoed throughout the gym. no one dared to make a sound.

yare yare, that didn't sound good...

i cursed myself and slowly opened my eyes to see the entire class with their jaws on the floor.

damn it.

i blankly stared at the other side of the court, impassively observing the damage i had done. there was a massive dent in the center of the opposing side's court, and the remains of something yellow and blue were scattered around.

that's when it hit me. i popped it. the ball actually exploded. i broke it, and it was now in ball heaven. yare yare.

without a word, i walked across the gym and threw out the remains. i quickly let my teacher, who was frozen from shock like the rest of the class, know that i'd pay for the damages tomorrow. he nodded wordlessly.

just before anyone had built up the courage to say anything, the bell signifying the end of the school day sounded.

i waked past the class emotionlessly, immediately grabbing my bag and heading home.

damn me and my psychic abilities.

i'm never going to hear the end of this, am i?

╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱

i guess i can predict the future now too, because i was right. at the next day of school i was instantly bombarded with questions. what a pain.

i was walking through the hall, making my way to the cafeteria to grab some food. people's thoughts as i passed by were usually the same things. most people thinking, 'that's the guy that  broke the floor with a serve!' , 'he's so hot and mysterious' , 'i've never seen him smile' or 'has anyone ever heard him speak?'.

i've given up on trying to stop them, and instead ignore them. i was opening the door to the cafeteria when kageyama approached me from behind, "hey, saiki." he began to walk alongside me, "a-about yesterday, i've been playing volleyball for years and i've never seen anyone do anything like what you did yesterday."

i shrugged at him and he continued, "i was wondering if you'd want to come to my teams volleyball practice after school?" he quickly said, looking to the side, avoiding eye contact.

i was about to shake my head no, but was quickly interrupted, "w- wait! if you do i'll uh..."

he internally panicked, 'what does saiki like?!?! OH, wait! i've got it!'

"if you go i'll buy you some coffee jelly?" he offered. "i- it's just that i noticed you have one at lunch everyday, so i assumed you liked them," he rushed out.

free coffee jelly?

well, i guess there's no harm in just going to watch.

i nodded. he gave me a slight smile as happiness shone in his dark-blue eyes.

"great. i'll see you there then." he seriously said before walking to the gym to practice during lunch.

well, i guess i'm meeting the volleyball team. how bad could it be, right?

i'm doing this for coffee jelly, i'm doing this for coffee jelly, i'm doing this for coffee jelly, i'm doing this for coffee jelly, i'm doing this for coffee jelly, i'm doing this for coffee jelly,  i'm doing this for coffee jel-

╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱

THANK YOU FOR 100 READS I STARTED THIS THREE DAYS AGO THIS IS CRAZY UGH I LOVE YOU GUYS SM😭😭😭

so which people on the team do you think saiki will like? who do you think he'll dislike or find annoying? i'm curious to see what you think!

have an amazing day, you beautiful people!😗❤️

𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 © 𝘀𝗼𝗮𝗽𝗶𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗮𝗽 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗸𝘆𝘂𝘂!! 𝗯𝘆 𝗳𝘂𝗿𝘂𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗸𝗶 𝗸 𝗯𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝘂̄𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶 𝗮𝘀𝗼̄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 6.3K 34
Y/N L/N is an intelligent, and powerful girl. She wasn't a blue blood or any of a sort, but she lived a good life. She was isolated from the world fo...
84.4K 1.8K 21
Who could this girl be? She's so normal, I don't know what it is about her but I am drawn to her. I have to find out more about her. she is everythin...
81.1K 2.2K 57
𝔰𝔞ð”Ķð”Ļð”Ķ ð”Ļð”ē𝔰ð”ē𝔎 ð”ĩ ð”Ŋð”Ēð”žð”Ąð”Ēð”Ŋ --- as an average student of your grade, you caught the eye of a specific psychic, a powerful one...
167K 5.6K 24
"Yare yare." ☆*:.ï―Ą. .ï―Ą.:*☆ In which Y/n Saiki moves from PK Academy to Karasuno. Watch as she goes to a training camp and makes multiply boys fall...