š‡š€š–šŠš’ šŽšš„š’š‡šŽš“š’ ā†¬...

By -Dxliqhted

šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡, i write short stories of our favorite fictional bird man ā™” ā•°ā”€ā”€ā•® ā š²šØš® š„šØšÆšž š¦šž ? āž ... More

慤āŒ• ā™” ?
ā•° you series .įŸ į”¾
you
you,, continued...
ā•° boyfriend scenarios .įŸ į”¾
confessions
early mornings
rooftop
oops
sick
cuddles
and they were roommates
just to clarify.
a change
REQUESTS
babybird
trust
flowers
morning after
drunken
protective
hiccup
saying i love you
sleepover
rainfall
ā•° random scenarios .įŸ į”¾
keigo takami
here
a secret
pretty little thing
mine and only
hit of love
sweet like candy
when you cry
caught gazes
runaway
party meet
all for you
halloween day
risky
ā•° angst .įŸ į”¾
forever ļ¹†
a dream ļ¹†
with all the fame and fortune ļ¹†
the call ļ¹†
the call,, continued ļ¹†
his nightmare
ā•° husband scenarios .įŸ į”¾
on the way
ā•° valentines special .įŸ į”¾
first kiss
there for you, always.
warmth
i'm in love
ā•° announcements .įŸ į”¾
excuse me-
what. (20k special vote !!)
new oneshot book

the press

4.9K 103 40
By -Dxliqhted

warnings: none.

───────────────────────

IF THERE WAS ONLY ONE THING YOU HATED ABOUT BEING CLOSE TO THE NO. 2 HERO OF JAPAN, it had to be the press. Hawks was big on dates, public ones to be more specific as he would plan romantic picnics on roofs or in parks to have spent some time alone with you.

You picked up a strawberry bringing it to his lips as he took a small bite, he on the other hand brought a fork with a piece of cake your way. The time was the best and you honestly could forget about all your worries at the time, before a white flash blinded you.

Hawk's smile dropped, as he whispered "pretend you didn't notice." So, you carried on, Hawks initial thought was that they'd leave once they got what they wanted and he'll shut down the rumors later.

Boy was he wrong.

"Hi, lovely evening, isn't it?" a reporter with a huge camera weighted on his shoulder said interrupting your moment, you could feel Hawks begin to get upset as he clenched his fists on his lap while his other hand still on the fork in your mouth stilled completely.

"It is isn't it!" you faked smile, placing a hand on Hawk's lap as you directed the fork away from your lips with your free hand. The reporter laughed, "So what are you guys doing here?" he asked facing the camera to Keigo. You felt Hawk's tense, and you gave his thigh a small squeeze before continuing to speak, "Ah, just a lunch out with my close friend. Oops! I shouldn't of said that-" you acted innocently, as the reporter shook his head, "Well that clarifies your recent outings together. Although some fans believe the two of you are dating behind the scenes." he added making you and Hawks pull a disgusted look at each other, it was rehearsed.

"With my closest friend? C'mon she's like my sister." Hawks wrapped and arms around your shoulder bringing you closer to him to ruffle your hair in a playful manner as you giggled. "Well, there you have it folks. Nothing more than friends. Thank you both so much for your time!" the reporter waved,

"Bye! ~" you cheered frantically waving your hand in the air, "Not like we wanted to anyways-" you mumbled underneath your breath making Hawks chuckle.

You playfully pushed him as a laugh escaped your lips, "Sister?" you exclaimed, making Keigo attempt to shush you through his laughs, bring his hands to cover your lips, "I had to make it believable!"

"Okay..." you removed his hands and tilted your head, as he laid below you on the red and white squared blanket, "but, what happens if we get caught one day? And that little audio spirals in the media."

"We won't get caught." he smiled, a hand going down on your hip to give it a soft squeeze as he clasped the side of your face bringing you down to place a passionate kiss on your soft lips.

A white flash falling onto the two of you, unknowingly.

──

PRO-HERO HAWKS AND CIVILAIN, Y/N L/N. CAUGHT SHARING A KISS IN A PRIVATE PARK.

❝...Shes like a sister to me!
Stated, The Winged-hero only a few seconds before the interaction.

──

The next morning you woke up to the sound of your phone going off. "The hell?" you squinted at your bright screen, as the sun hadn't raised yet.

A few knocks heard at your door making you jump in place, "Who is it?" you shouted from your comfortable bed but you received no response but more knocks. A few from your windows as well startling you even more. "H-Hello..?" you shout once more, to be met with several shouts,

"MS. L/N! PLEASE TELLS MORE ABOUT YOUR INTERACTION WITH THE WINGED-HERO!"

"MS. L/N! HOW IS HAWKS AS A BOYFRIEND?"

"Y/N! CARE TO TELL US HOW YOU TWO MET AND IF YOU REALLY ARE RELATED?"

You backed into your headboard as white flashes enter through the blinds of your bedroom. The knocks through your tiny home getting louder and more aggressive.

You hastily searched for your phone; it shook in your hands as you searched for Hawk's contact. After a few rings he picked up,

"Y/n? it's 3 am what–" his groggy voice said before you spoke,

"H-Hawks the press. T-the press is outside my home.." your voice cracked, "they're trying to break in.."

"Y/n, listen to me, okay?"

"Okay.." you sniffled; you heard a rustle on the other line.

"Hide under your bed, in the closet. Where ever you feel most secure while I get there. Don't come out for anything, even if I call for you. Yeah?"

You nodded, remembering he couldn't see you verbally answered, "Yeah."

"I love you." He whispered into the phone, a small smile graced over your lips, "Love you too."

with that he hung up, letting you hide underneath the bed. Hugging your body as you waited for time to past. Praying for your safety and others as the bangs on the window and glass increased by spread and force.

A siren was heard from outside the house, along with a few heavy steps on grass.

"SCATTER!" one yelled, and suddenly the knocking stopped. A jingle of keys and a few steps echoing from the entry hallway, signaling someone entering.

They stepped into your bedroom, a flash of white brightening your surroundings, "Ms. L/n? please come out for just a question.." the stranger knelt down before a pained groan escaped their lips. As they fell to the floor facing the opposite direction as a crimson feather floated to you.

"Angel.." he whispered as he knelt down to come face to face with you, "C'mon it's safe now. The police will handle it from here." his voice was still groggy and raspy from waking up but you honestly didn't mind as you crawled out of your safe spot onto his arms, "I'm sorry. This happened.." he apologized, his golden gaze glowing in the darkroom as he pressed his forehead against yours, "We were both reckless." you argued before he could shift the blame on to himself.

"You won't allow me to blame myself even if I'm right, are you?" he smiled, you shook your head and he chuckled, standing up and lending you a hand so he could pick you up bridal style, "How about you sleep at my place for a few nights? That way I'm right there if you need me." he offered making you snicker,

"Is this your way of getting me in to bed?"

"Hey! don't go steering this the wrong way... But so, what if it is?" he laughed as you let your mouth fall in a surprised manner, "Keigo Takami. I would have said yes if you asked me sooner."

"What?"

"Hm?"

He walked out the door sharing his fit of laughter with you. As he flew to his penthouse.

Honestly you couldn't hate the press too much as they did bring you and Keigo closer, despite it being annoying and a violent when it came to answers. Plus, indoor dates at your shared apartment are way better anyways.

© -Dxliqhted
unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 364 15
You're a fresh out of college intern at Hawks' agency. You'd been a huge fan of his ever since he came a part of the hero scene. And to think, that n...
55.6K 1.1K 15
A compilation of HawksxReader requests! A/N: I will not accept requests that I'm not confident I can write, or have NSFW. I am only writing one reque...
680K 16.4K 28
A compilation of soft (& kinda angst) Reader shorts/oneshots that are not in any specific order and don't correlate with each other. :) For my soft H...
445K 12.9K 34
It was my summer vacation before my third year at UA high. I hadn't planned for anything overwhelmingly interesting to happen, but, when you decide o...