Not Your Regular Bitch

Por loloadaeze

Stella being the protagonist faces emotional breakdown and also battles with troubles from Veronica.But still... Más

chapter 2:surprise switch
chapter 3:The ridicule
chapter 4:The new boy
chapter 5: Wednesdays
chapter 6: school trip
chapter 7: partner to the new boy
chapter 8:The journey

chapter one:The breakup

19 2 0
Por loloadaeze

Unlike other stories, that starts with once upon a time,some with nice introduction.but ain't this
.....well this one starts with.....
Not again I said in grief.It was a sunny Saturday morning,Oh well, who cares if it's sunny or not.Anyway I picked up my phone and checked it and it was a message from John saying he no longer wants to continue the terrifying relationship, and I thought to myself who even want to be with an asshole like him and with a saddened face I threw my phone on the bed and it bounced so hard on the bed that it fell off into the floor,but phew thank God it didn't crash, if not it would have just added to my problem.

     John's stupid message just spoilt the whole day nevertheless i love Saturdays cause I get to wash all the dishes which make me happy.Yeah I know what your thinking,but sincerely speaking washing dishes makes me happy and some other things too but before I introduce myself,back to what I was saying,thank God nothing happened to my phone because I already have hell enough of a day.
Now after John's stupid message and my phone's incident,I had to think of my miserable life and how the other stupid Veronica and her group would laugh at me all because of one rascal named John. anyway thank God I had friends that are loving,nice,caring and who are better than that idoit Veronica.

        Anyway my name is stella,well stella harps in full.I am 18 years old but I love being teen.And of course am a girl,well remember in the beginning of the story I said "not again" well that's right because this is the second time John is dumping me,I never wanted to date or have anything to do with relationship but my friends all forced me into "dating stuff".Am not much of the fun type,I love doing house chores cause doing it makes me happy.yeah I know am weird but trust me, try to do it you will see that it's fun.
Apart from house choices I also love praying and helping people.i know am boring, let's just put it as am the "unfun" type.I live with my parents.My mum is Emily harps and my dad is Walter harps but too bad death took him away,my gosh I hate to remember those ugly moment and finally my brother name is Clark harps.Most times he annoy me but I just overlook it cause I believe he is just being "babyish"cause he's just 5 years old.

To round it up I have friends, actually 3 in particular,the first named rhea, second named Anita,and third named Tina.They are all loving and fun to be with.We watch out and care for each others.Even if we quarell, we still sort it out and come back together.guess we just can't be divided.
So I picked up my phone wondering why the hell John did this to me.

.....I mean of all time,why now?.....

Infact I was just speechless,words came in to my head but I just couldn't figure out what to say.

After thinking of the whole messed up situation i am in,I then decided to fix up all these mess by gathering up strength and picking up my phone to dial the numbers of the people in the world to meant a whole lot me.
So I dialed Anita's number since it was the last number on my call log and even if it wasn't the last number on my call log, it was still the easiest number to look for in my contacts section cause all you needed to do is just to type an "A" and scroll a bit down,then boom it would just appear.
Anyways,I didn't know what else to do other than calling my Friend, and i did mention; that i loved praying, this time around I prayed so well and hard that anita would pick my call cause she is so damn carried away by scenes from the tv.....
.........while the phone rang my two hands were crossed while my brain were just reciting these three words over and over again "pick the phone"........

I was so carried away thinking of the message John sent,not knowing that anita has picked the call,until I heard a fainting voice while in my thoughts saying 'hello',I didn't take it seriously the first time cause i was so buried in my thoughts,i heard the same person's voice repeated saying "hello stella are you there" but this time the voice was a bit loud, untill i heard the voice for the third time and very loud saying "stella why ain't you saying something?" It was then I regained back my consciousness and quickly said to her....

......yes I can hear you Anita, please I need you to come over to my place,like right now......

That moment I knew in my mind that anita would have a million and one questions to ask but I wasn't ready to answer them on phone,so I tried not to be rude to her even though I am hurting deep inside my soul.
Anita tried asking me what was going on,but I just told her that it would be best explained if she was here in person and I also said to her please call Tina and Rhea also to come and I ended the call so as to avoid much more questions.

After ending the call,I just sat on a sofa next to my bed and tucked myself with a blanket, still that didn't make me feel better.My hope was for my friends to come and when I mean come,I meant come quickly,so i can share what am passing through with them and so they could also console me.

.......I felt like my whole world was tearing apart.......

While thinking of everything going wrong with me,I heard a knock on the door and i told whosoever it is to come in, ofcourse i was expecting to see my friends but to my biggest suprise guess who I saw?
It was my very own little brother,I said to him not now Clark what do you want? he said he wanted help with his assignment.
I then said to myself that why does this boy always comes when am not in a good mood, but nevertheless I had to help him even though i don't want to, because if I don't, he would tell my mum that I refused to help him with his assignment and she would still send him back to me.

After helping clark with his annoying assignment,he then pecked me and left, anyway that was his usual way of saying "thank you" to his sister,which is me. About 5 minutes after Clark left I heard another knock on the door and immediately I was filled with raged and I yelled "leave me alone Clark .

Just after yelling,I heard a voice saying "it's us Stella" it was then i realized that it wasn't Clark but it was my friends whom i mistook for my brother.Having realized this I told them to come in and so ashamed of my self,I apologize to them saying

.....girls am so sorry I yelled at you all,I don't think am myself anymore......

Tina then pulled me closer to her as she sat beside me on the sofa saying it's okay Stella,no need to sob anymore,Rhea while leaning by the window side also added 'we got your back girl no matter what'
Anita while seating on the bed,then
Proceeded to ask me what happened.

Infact I couldn't speak properly as tears were flowing down my eyes like someone who just finished cutting an onion,I then began saying; it all happened this morning,i got a text from that heartless john saying he no longer wants to continue our relationship,infact to be precise, he called it a "terrifying relationship ".
Rhea cutting me short of words,began question me why he said that or if i had done something wrong to him without me knowing.
I tried replying her back that I had done absolutely nothing wrong to him and even if I did something wrong to him which am sure I didn't,that shouldn't warrant the text he sent to me,i mean at least he should have just called me and explain to me where I have wronged him and I would apologize and make amendment and we would settle the whole situation that moment. But that wasn't the case instead he chose to make it a surprise by sending an annoying text.

Tina tried to calm me down saying supportive words and she also said that since I said I did nothing wrong to john,she is in full support of me.Anita then concluded the matter saying that i shouldn't bother myself weeping over a nigga who doesn't even cares about me any longer,she said that even if John breaks up with me or not, she will always stand by my side.rhea also added "and me too" Tina then finalized it all saying That's why we are friends, and a friend in need is a friend indeed.

......my gosh I couldn't explained how my feelings just changed from being sad to a happy mood.......

I was very happy to hear these statements from my friends,infact their words healed me sooner than I had imagined,after I recovered myself a little,I told them all,that I am so sorry for my actions of just calling them to come to my house without informing them on why I asked them to come,Tina said to me "it's okay Stella we understand what your passing through; it's what anyone would do" and I smiled back at her.anita tried to make the atmosphere more lively by throwing a pillow at Rhea which Rhea throwed back at me and I threw to tina then it was declared a "pillow fight".

We were all happily playing and laughing out loud until we heard a knock on the door,'I said come in' and guess who it was? 'My mum of course'
She said to Me; sweetie sorry to bother you and your friends but don't forget your chores.

Damn!!! I said silently in my mind....
So sorry mum, I totally forgot about the chores but it will be done in no time.she then smiled at me and said dinner is also ready and she Left leaving the door half open.To be honest, some part of me didn't want to eat but since my friends were beside me, i just ditched the feeling of not being able to eat because of someone who seems not to care about me any longer.
So that night, we all ate and had a good time and my friends were also nice enough to help me with some chores. After finishing the whole house chores, i and my friends went to my room to help me arrange my room because they were about leaving cause its already getting very dark.then Rhea brought up the topic saying that when we go to school tomorrow she is going to ask John why he sent the text,well to me i didn't liked the idea so i frowned a bit,but anita supported her saying that at least we have to know what happened to warrant such text.Tina also nodded in support to Anita's suggestion.

.....well as they say, majority wins the vote.....

I was left with no other choice than to abide by there suggestions but one thing for sure I knew was that I wasn't going to be the one asking John why he sent the text, infact I already dislike hearing the name 'john' cause it makes me very uncomfortable.

Tina said they better get going now because the weather was about to change like it was going to rain or something.rhea advised me to sleep sound for the next big day of tomorrow activity at school and Anita added saying I shouldn't think of nothing, but just rest my brain.i thanked them all for coming to my aid and hurriedly accompanied them all outside to get a taxi taking each of them to their direction.Each of them sent me a text saying they were home safely, I replied them all with a xoxo hearts and thankful emoji.

.....Few moments after they left, it then began raining and I closed my door,turned the lights on, threw myself on the bed, tucked myself with my blanket,erased all of John's memory from my brain and thankfully I was fast aslept........

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

104K 1.3K 62
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...
3.6K 378 77
Stella doesn't believe in rumors; she believes in facts, and she knows when people are lying. So when she befriends Gray, she knows that he is lying...
24.7K 2.9K 78
Stella lived in the shadow of her parent's legacy, but she was okay with that. There was no way she could live a more impressive life than Draco and...
241 15 10
4 months ago Nora Willson witnessed her parents death and everything changed. New house, new family and her picture perfect relationship with her boy...