MARIGOLD |H.S. AU|

By Pianomanharry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Marigold flower represents a passion, a creativity, but u... More

CAST
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX*
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE*
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN*
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE*
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX*
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE*

7.3K 139 395
By Pianomanharry

Sorry for disappearing off the face of the earth, bit of a writers block and some other stuff but I'm back!!!!

Forgive me with this chapter maybe? ;)

Harry

Tonight, I was going to get my revenge. As much as I loved being tied up with that fucking feather boa, it's not something I ever usually let happen to me, so tonight I'm reminding Flower exactly who's in charge.

I was terrified to sing her that song, but once I did, and then saw the smile on her face and I sauntered back over to her, I knew that the risk had been worth it.

We stayed for a few more cocktails at the bar, the vivid pink lights bouncing off the glow of her skin as we spoke. We didn't even realise or notice the sun go down, maybe because of our jetlag, or maybe because we were never bored in each other's company.

We spoke about music, books, both of our experiences with school, and we both agreed that getting out of that hellhole as early as we possibly could, was the best decision we ever made.

We held hands on our walk back to the hotel, an unspoken agreement that we had to be touching each other, and the way we both clearly didn't want to talk about what that meant, just that we didn't want to not be touching each other whilst being together, made it easier to bask in the Tokyo evening as we strolled along peacefully together.

It was obvious how she's in love with this place, the adoration behind her eyes every time her head moves and spots something new is a sight unmatched. It's how you want someone to look at you, to have that much admiration behind their eyes that you know you're everything to them.

And now I have her pushed up against her hotel door, not even making it inside her room, with the devious room key I stole from her this morning, resting between her fingers whilst our hips are glued together against the wooden door.

Our foreheads are touching, and our lips are tantalisingly close as we can both feel the murmur of our breath around each other. As I have her pressed up against the door, my hands are gripped to her waist, to tell her I'm aching to have full control of her body tonight, if she'll let me of course.

She's looking up at me through her shockingly clear and mystic eyes, filled with a deep desire and lust I very much recognise. I love it when she has that look, it makes my skin feel as if it's been set alight, like every nerve in me is vibrating against my skin, fighting to feel what I desperately need to feel. The feeling she makes feel even better than usual, reminding me it's only like this with her.

She flutters her eyes and takes her bottom lip between her teeth, her face telling me exactly what she wants. The room key is between her pointer and middle finger, but I forget its existence when I feel her take the palms of her hands against each of my biceps, smoothly running them up and down, caressing and relaxing me. Although it is usually an action of comfort, it feels the complete opposite, like she is teasing and playing with me, knowing what her touch does to me.

Her shoulder blades are pressed against the locked door, but she arches her back so that her hips are pushed even more against me, blood rushing to my own centre, radiating a heat I'm sure she's able to feel.

Once she realises she's pressing her pelvis into the place I crave her most she releases her lips from the grasp of her pearly teeth, and gives me a smirk that feels almost evil, a desire-filled glint in her eyes that makes my stomach stir.

I move my hands further up on the door, weaving them through her arms, until they are either side of her head, and I push my weight forward so that our faces are almost completely touching. From where our foreheads were lightly grazing each other in a flirtatious exchange, they are now firmly touching, a tension and a pressure between us, both of us knowing exactly what we want from our actions.

I dive my lips down to her neck, but I don't pucker them. I let my wet lips drag across her skin, leaving a trail in their wake. She pants at the immediate contact, but by the way her hips are squirming against me, I can tell she wants even more.

I feel her fingers itch against my arms, and I quickly predict her next move, the experience I've already had with her body allowing me to judge the ways in which she reacts to my touch.

I stealthily move my hand to grab her wrist as it lingers near my neck, knowing she was reaching to pull me against her in a complete haze of lust.

"Not tonight Flower, I'm in charge this time." I grin cockily at her.

Her eyes widen at the realisation of what I mean by that statement, but I know it's exactly what she wants. I know exactly what to say and do, and exactly where to kiss and touch, to have her writhing in my hands. Her pleasure is something I've always made a priority for me to achieve, but I'll be damned if I don't do it the way I want to this time.

I pull her wrist up so that her fingers are hovering in front of my mouth, and fixating my eyes to look at her own, I smirk and lean down to grab the room key with my teeth, slowly pulling back, not letting my eyes move from hers.

I grab the room key and slide it into my back pocket, not letting my eyes even slightly flicker, focusing completely on her. Her breathing is shallow, and I can feel her chest panting as she continues to look up at me, a tension between us that we both never fail to completely drown and immerse ourselves into.

I attach my lips to the corner of her jaw, the scent of her vanilla locks overwhelming my face as I start to kiss along to defined bone. I leave longing and passionate kisses along her jaw, and when I reach her chin, I slowly make my way up to the edge of her mouth.

Our faces are close, our warm breath mixing in the air between us, and I take a moment to just look at her, and the way she is completely submissive in my hands, stood taking every single breath and kiss and movement from me, and the thought makes every nerve on my body thrive. My Flower.

She slowly moves her face to try and get our mouths to meet, as I'm still teasing her by kissing the edges of her mouth. I retaliate fairly quickly, grabbing hold of her chin to keep it face forward to me, adding a pressure with my fingers so that her mouth falls slightly open.

I lean forward as if I'm about to kiss her, but in the teasing manner I feel is going to play a big part in what I have planned for tonight.

"You want me to kiss you?" I whisper against her, our lips brushing softly as I speak, a smirk taking form on my face.

She nods immediately in response to my question.

I stealthily pull out the room key and insert it to the slip in the door. The door clicks open and as quickly as I can I push the door open, wrapping my arm around Bry's waist in replacement of the door she was leaning against to guide her inside.

With our foreheads still touching, a burning air between us, I walk us both back into her room. It isn't long before her back slams against the wall and I waste no time grabbing her legs and hoisting them up around my torso. She lets her arms find a comfortable angle around my neck, and as she becomes accustomed to the position I have placed her in, I feel her thighs tighten around me, using her own strength to hold herself up.

I let my hands snake down the back of her thighs until they reach her ass, my fingers itching to be close to her centre, knowing how well I can make her react to my touch.

"Kiss me." She murmurs, feeling the need to whisper because of the intensity in the atmosphere.

"Beg." I say bluntly and sternly, knowing exactly what I'm asking for.

"Please Harry, 'need to feel your soft lips, the hunger, makes my stomach hurt in the best way, in a way only you can do. Please baby." She says without hesitation, and I swear half of the blood in my body runs straight to my dick at the frustration and desperation laced in the words she spoke.

As a reward for her obedience, I smash my lips against hers in a complete frenzy. Even though I act un-phased at the tension and desire between us, I'm just as affected as her, yearning for her lips in the same way she begged for me. It's messy and it's urgent, but it's passionate, and it's us. Our tongues tangle in complete chaos, our lips fighting each other for dominance in a way that makes so much sense.

I pull away slowly, making a loud smacking noise coming from both of our lips as they part, and whisper against her lips,

"Because you're such a good girl, my sweet, sweet girl, I gave you what you wanted."

Her hands smoothly move to the nape of my neck, delicately and seductively tangling with the short curls there, easily finding the place she loves to place her hands.

"I want this, I want you." She says against my lips, her fingers dancing through my hair.

"Yeah?" I breathe into her mouth, our foreheads firmly pressed together, my grip on the back of her thighs becoming tighter in frustration and anticipation of finally getting her completely.

It's not that we've never wanted it, or we were waiting for a particular reason. It's just that the moment has never been right. We've been in restaurant toilets, or dressing rooms with 20 minutes to spare, or finding dead bodies or being 40 thousand feet in the air.

And now she wants it.

Fuck, she wants this.

I attach my lips to hers in complete adoration, oblivious to how desperate and sad this makes me seem, the fact I've wanted this since the moment I laid eyes on her all those months ago. My tongue dives straight back into her mouth, knowing exactly what to do. The taste of her lips has always been everything to me, but today it tastes even better. Whether that's just something that's changed on my end, or hers, who knows. All I know is in this moment, kissing her is one of the best feelings, and I never want it to stop. I want to remember this feeling no matter what happens.

Due to the strength of her legs tight around my body, I move one of my hands to attach to her face as I kiss her. The knuckles of my fingers brush down her temple to reach the dip of her cheekbone, caressing her.

One of her hands starts to sneakily unbutton my shirt, and for a second I forgot that tonight was my night to be in charge.

I stop her hand from reaching any lower than my sternum by grabbing her wrist for a second time tonight.

"Uh uh," I smirk at her smugly, "My turn Flower, I told you."

My hand moves from her cheekbone down to her throat, dragging my fingers up and down against her skin, watching mismatched goosebumps appear when I reach certain contours of her throat.

I decide to suddenly tighten my hands around her throat, my thumb and middle finger applying basic amounts of pressure so I know her head will start to fuzz. I gage her reaction to the arbitrary movement, to which she clearly enjoys.

Her head tips back to hit the wall, her throat straining and stretching against my fingers. Her eyes flutter closed, and a silent exhale escapes her lips as a small smile shapes her lips.

"Look at me." I demand.

"You keep your eyes on mine unless I say otherwise, 'want to know exactly how you feel tonight, and your beautiful eyes tell me exactly that, okay?"

"Mmhmm." She hums, her smile still shaping her lips.

I use my hips to pin her more forcefully against the wall, and by the muted whine that manages to peak through her lips, I know she can feel my hardening centre against her own.

My lips attach to her neck again, but my hands creep to her chest, finding her prominent nipples against the plain black bandeau she is wearing. Similar to the last time she was wearing something like this, my hands easily stretch the thin material and slide underneath to feel her smooth tits.

Her nipples are naturally between my fingers by the way I dragged them up her skin, so are resting in the middle of both my pointer and middle fingers, so I squeeze and rub circles fairly roughly, whilst at the same time licking and sucking on the sweet spot between the edge of her jawbone and earlobe.

Every single thing she does is completely captivating and addictive to me, every squirm and moan giving me more of a motivation to have her at my submission, to be completely responsible for her pleasure.

"Harry...more, 'need more." She whines, her throat vibrating against my lips as she speaks.

My teeth clench and an involuntary growl comes from my chest, so I pull my hands from under the small piece of material on her body and I grab the fragile strip in my two hands. In a flash I tear it down the middle, ripping it from behind her back, throwing it on the floor, bearing her perfect chest to me, her pebbled buds so close to my chest.

I'm almost in a trance when I feel two small hands pulling at the material of my own plain black t-shirt, trying to lift it up above my head. I listen to her request, pulling my torso back from her but leaving my hips pressed into her so she doesn't budge from her position on the wall. I swiftly pull the material from my skin and instantly attach my mouth to her nipple once I'm freed from the material.

My tongue tangles with the nub, sucking and nipping it between my teeth, tugging and licking with equal measure. My thumb drags down her bare stomach, and slips below the waistband of her tightly fitted joggers. I feel a thin piece of lacy material and exhale in frustration as I slip my hand below it.

I feel her wet clit below my thumb and start to rub small and forceful circles the way I know drives her crazy. She mewls and moans at my touch, her hips starting to worm around as much as they can under the firm pressure of my own hips.

My pointer and middle finger sink down to her entrance where I feel the pool of arousal that has gathered there.

"So fucking ready for me, aren't you sweet girl? My Flower wants me so bad doesn't she?"

She hums in response, her eyes clenched shut and her hips starting to get more inpatient as the tips of my fingers tease and push against her entrance, not fully entering.

"Harry..." She spits out, frustration laced into her tone.

Forcefully, I push my fingers inside of her, instantly hitting the air of muscle that I know she desperately craves. I hold it there for a few seconds, whilst I grip her nipple delicately between my teeth, the sound of metal hitting them as I do.

I hold my two fingers deep inside of her, hearing small and quick exhales from her. Before she can beg me to move, I swiftly pull my fingers out and unwrap myself from her legs, letting her fall to stand on the floor herself, her back still tightly pressed up against the wall.

A look of dejection starts to spread across her face, and the way I know my Bry by now tells me that she's stressing thinking that she's done something wrong, or that I've changed my mind, or that I don't think she's without a doubt the sexiest person I've ever laid eyes on. And of course, she's wrong.

She's beautiful. Staring at her, her eyes wild, her hair messy, her perky and compact tits staring me dead in the face. The rise and fall of her chest, the minute movements of her ribs as her lungs expand, the thumping of her heart and the small red and purple patches on her skin left by the desire of my mouth.

"Bed. Now." I demand her, interrupting an inner monologue of overthinking on her part I'm sure.

When she hears what I've asked of her, the uncertainty and insecurity falls from her face, and is replaced with a lustful glare matched with a smirk.

Instead of doing what I asked of her, she kicks her vans off, before slowly pulling down the joggers she is wearing.

I catch the sight of a minimal string of underwear, the thin black elastic lining her hips and waist, whilst a lace mesh triangle covers her lower pelvis, covering the place I know is glistening and throbbing, clenching for some sort of friction to dull and satisfy the ache I want her to desperately feel for me.

She stands up from her lean against the wall, her eyes with a clear intention. She turns around as she walks towards my bed, showing me the plump round shape of her ass, the curve of her hips perfect to her proportion, a smooth and ease to the lines on her body.

Like she knows exactly what she's doing, she climbs onto the plush bed, and starts slowly crawling to the head of the bed on all fours.

The angle in which she is facing me makes me want to slap her round ass and fuck the shit out of her, pounding into her from behind, gripping her hair as I lose myself in her warm walls of muscle.

But I know if I do that, it will be over fairly quickly, not being able to last long when I feel the inevitable warmth that has been building for weeks and months. So instead, I walk over to the bed, gripping hold of her ankles, pulling until her stomach hits the bed as her legs straighten.

A huff falls from her lips, and I see goosebumps appear on her legs as my fingers walk their way up her calves. My hands flatten when I reach the top of the back of her thighs, feeling the plush flesh of where her ass meets her legs. I squeeze the skin tightly, before slapping in the same spot on her right side with my right hand.

A small yelp leaves her lips at the surprise spank, but she delicately exhales as I start to soothe the red mark with my hand.

I reach further up to either side of her hips, and with all of my strength, flip her around so her body is revealed to me as I love it to be. My fingers slip under the tight string on elastic, and I pull it away from her body to let it snap back against her, making a light and loud sound.

Instead of complaining at the annoying gesture, she releases a breathy moan at the painful tinge, and I swear I could've finished at the sound.

I stand at the foot of the bed, whipping my belt from the loops before placing it on the foot of the bed. I unbutton my snug jeans and pull them down my thighs, leaving my black briefs stuck to my skin. I fully climb onto the bed, letting my body hover directly above hers. The stubble on my chin is now tickling her stomach and I smirk up at her deep and dark irises before leaning down to place a chaste kiss just above her belly button.

"Let's get these off shall we?" I whisper teasingly, looking back up at her again, her chest now rapidly heaving, her tongue frequently licking her lips to relieve the pit of drought in her throat.

Instead of using my hands, I lean down to the middle of her pelvis, just where the hem of the thong she is wearing rests, and grab the thin elastic band between my teeth. My hands slink around to her ass, squeezing between her body and the bed sheets to loosen the back of the thong to make the pull of my teeth lighter.

My eyes don't leave hers as I drag the small piece of material down her body, making sure to leave a trail of my hot breath in my path behind. My long curls follow me, tickling the skin of her legs as I move further down her body.

Our eyes are linked by an unspoken string of desire and emotion, not wanting to look at anything else, knowing we show best how we feel through our matching hazel green orbs.

As I untangle the thong from around her feet, I gently lay it on the bed beside me, seeing the shining arousal left there. It stirs my stomach, and I know I'm completely hard just looking at the sight of her wet panties in front of me.

I turn my head back to her, seeing that she has voluntarily spread her legs slightly, completely revealing herself to me, and the glistening sight of her cunt makes my mouth water. A full grunt escapes me, and this time I don't try and stop it. It feels right to let her know what she does to me.

"...Fuck." I murmur to myself under my breath.

I place my hands either side of her head and lean down, now pressing my bare chest against hers, feeling the small cool sensation from the metal bars in her nipples. I lean further to let my lips brush over her ear, ignoring the throb of my desperate cock because of its proximity to her exposed centre.

I leave a kiss on her throat, moving down and speaking a few words between each peck.

"You have,"

Kiss

"no idea,"

Kiss

"how much,"

Kiss

"you drive me,"

Kiss

"fucking crazy."

I look down at where I have just given so much attention to on her throat, pleased to see an array of goosebumps showering her skin, just like I intended. As I go to look at her eyes, I see them clenched shut again, her back arching from the bed, revelling privately in her own bliss.

The sight should drive me even crazier, but I want to be a part of it, I want her to involve me in every moan, in every pant, and there shouldn't be a moment where we aren't getting lost in both of our own pleasure. I want her to come back to me.

I grab the edge of her chin, bringing it back down and in response she flutters her eyes open at me.

"Pretty eyes open for me Flower, there's a good girl."

She immediately gives me what I want, and in response I decide to not delay the inevitable any longer. I need to know the taste of the girl who has completely taken over every thought floating around my head. The taste of my Flower.

I flatten my palms as I start to drag them down her torso again, taking care as my fingers dust over her nipples once again, something I can never seem to ignore with her.

I leave them rolling each nipple between my fingers as my body continues to move further down her body again.

As I'm just below the centre of her ribcage, I leave a trail of kisses down her, feeling her squirm against me, her skin stretching to relieve some of the ache she should for sure be struggling with by now.

It's difficult for me to not just dive down to exactly where I want to, but I take my time kissing down every single part of her torso, edging more towards her pelvis where a stubble of hair rests. I kiss it just as passionately as the rest of her skin, if not more, proud of her for being this vulnerable with me, nothing to be ashamed of. As if I would think any part of her isn't completely perfect.

I pull apart her lips to see the gleaming sight that makes my stomach flip more than it ever has. It's something I can't explain, but I know she is the place where I belong.

I don't know how long I've been staring for, until the silence of pants is broken by her tuneful voice.

"Do something...please, I can feel your breath on me, I can't... 'need you, please." Her voice is pleading with me, exhales, whines and pants between words, struggling to even tell me what she needs.

My three middle fingers immediately pay attention to her entrance, all of them teasing and circling the hole I know is throbbing. I can practically feel her walls trembling from just the tips of my three fingers playing inside of her, and my cock is painfully hard, precum making the material of my briefs wet against my skin.

I lean my tongue down to her clit, licking a long stripe up through her bundle of muscles, and as I do, I slowly let my three fingers slide into her.

If she still wants to do this, I need to make sure she's ready. I don't know what her sexual history is, the size of the guys she's been with, and I don't want it to be uncomfortable. I know I'm big, and I want this to be a fucking life-altering experience for her, as it will be for me. I know I might not be able to give her that, but I'll do my damn best to that for her. It's what she deserves. I'd move heaven and earth for her if it made her feel good.

After my singular lick, I bring my head back up to hover above hers, our foreheads pressing together as she fights to keep her eyes open for me. As I predicted, her walls are immediately trembling around the stretch of my long, three fingers inside of her, and I start to twist them in both directions as she looks into my eyes.

A deep moan is released from her mouth, hot breath surprising my face as she does. The pressure between our foreheads increases as she pushes against it in frustration, her eyebrows dropping in complete euphoria as our chests heave together.

It feels like we're in a floating hot bubble of passion, and I can't even feel the bed below me anymore. All I feel is the warmth of her body, the hot pink colour of her perfect lips and the tight muscles inside of her wrapped around my fingers.

I start to slowly pulse my three fingers upwards and inwards, hitting her front wall and a spot of mush that causes her to squirm more than ever before. Her whines are the most beautiful sounds and I kiss her lips in response to the noises.

Our tongues tangle in a frenzy as they always do so easily, mine dominant to hers as she's distracted by the small and slow thrusts of my fingers. I reach my thumb up to press on her bud, another moan leaving her lips as I do.

I start to make bigger movements of my fingers, bringing them out further to thrust them back in harder. The noise of her arousal in echoing the room as well as both of our moans and grunts.

She sounds out a loud frustrated groan, and her eyes look deep into mine as an etched face of pleasure and relief flood her face. Her walls hold one long clench around my fingers, and as they hug my hand tighter than ever before, I feel them start to shake and quiver and the elongated state of freedom.

I feel her hold her breath as she rides out the bliss of her white-hot pleasure, a warmth spreading through my body as I realise I am wholeheartedly responsible for the way she is feeling, and as I look at her below me, submissive completely to my hold, I realise it's all I ever want to do.

Her breathing begins to regulate, and a satisfied smile takes over her face. If only she knew.

I lean down to her ear once again, and whisper something that excites every nerve in my body.

"That was your warm-up, Flower. I'm not done with you yet."

As I lift my head, I feel the extent of the wide smirk on my face.

My hands move from her nipples down to her inner thighs, and I spread them as I attach my mouth to her wet heat of nerves instantly, loud groans coming from her mouth as I take no notice of her definite sensitivity from the previous orgasm I just gave her.

I suck the bundle into my mouth, and hold it in between my teeth as I tease the origin of pleasure with the tip of my tongue. The noises don't stop, and I can feel her clit pulsating in my mouth, throbbing and fluttering from the overstimulation.

My fingers grip tightly onto her thighs, making sure her natural reaction to snap her legs closed doesn't stop me from getting what I want. I reach up to cover her mouth as I continue my pursuit of licking and sucking her in every different way possible. It's not that I'm scared of people hearing her, it's just the pressure and heat of her sounds against my hand somehow makes this even hotter.

I let one of my thumbs find her clit as I pull my face away, and I can feel the stick of her arousal on my chin. Her hands find my hair instantly, pushing me back down to her centre. This time, as my thumb plays with her centre, I lap up all the excess arousal from her previous climax, before slipping my tongue into the entrance of her strong walls of muscle.

I once again feel that trembling and quivering that I felt on my fingers before, but it feels even better than I imagined on my tongue. Her hands are fiddling with my hair, and when it's cleared from my shoulders I realise she has knotted it up into a small bun. It's messy and loose as she is slightly distracted, but it makes me smile and moan into her centre, causes a twitch of her hips, snatching them from me as best as she can, but she fails.

I look up at her from my position but don't move my tongue from inside of her, and I'm sure she sees the smirk on my face as she rolls her eyes at me.

I chuckle against her which causes a moan to be released from her mouth, and I feel her hips start to grind around my tongue again, working herself up once again from the tiring climax she's just been through.

I start to rub my thumb in ferocious and relentless circles, my other hand holding her hips still as I do. My tongue starts to thrust in and out of her and I start to feel the movement of her walls against me once again.

It doesn't take her long to enter her pleasure bound heaven in her head, but she makes sure her eyes are linked to mine as she does, just like I asked, so I can see the similar euphoria as before.

I pull my tongue out as she reaches her peak, and replace it with two fingers just to feel her clench around me once again, and I lap at her clit whilst fixating on the small things her body does subconsciously, remembering them with every part of my being.

As she staggers down from her high once more, I realise my own frustration is even worse, and I let a sigh laced with complete ache and agony at the feeling of my solid length still fighting against the material of my briefs.

Her legs have moved inwards, more than when I have my hands on them, and her inner thigh is teasing where I want her most. I circle my hips against the skin of her leg, crying out in desperation and fervour at the stimulation you're finally getting.

I feel her stir beneath me, coming back down to her own headspace again and realising the pain and desire I'm in at the lack of contact I've received. I don't mind in the slightest though, enjoying the sight of Bry's two orgasms more than one I could give myself with my own fist.

Her toes scratch against my hips as she claws at the waistband of my briefs, managing to pull them down to the joint of my knee. Her hands nag at my neck, and when she finally gets hold of me she pulls me down to her lips, and we slowly tangle them together. It's slower than what we're used to, taking the time to explore each other's mouths rather than acting on complete urgency and desire, anticipating the outcome. There isn't a rush anymore, knowing we are secure in each other, that we have the time to kiss for however long we desire, because neither of us have the energy to stop it, at any point, anymore.

I lift my knees out of the briefs as I adjust myself in between her legs, my hips naturally coming to rest in front of her centre. I moan into the kiss, to which she takes gratefully and returns the sound back into my own mouth. One of my hands snakes into her head by the side of her head, gripping our lips together. The other reaches down and starts to lazily stroke my heavy length.

As if it's pure torture, I can feel the heat of her centre on the tip of my cock, even though we aren't touching. My lazy movements are long and subdued, and I face the struggle of keeping my eyes open myself, wanting nothing more than to clench them shut, locking myself into my own personal realm of pleasure, easily and quickly climaxing after the postponement I've already had.

But I don't, I kiss her still, satisfying myself with my hand slowly, letting the warmth radiating from her body suck me in. Her hands grip the back of my shoulders, pulling me down so our chests are touching, the cool shock of her piercings once again knocking against me, making the sensation of our bare skin connecting even more invigorating.

I try to keep my hips lifted from her, not wanting to push things in a selfish direction, but her heel wraps around my body, and forces my hips down to meet hers. The groan I let out when I feel the leftover come from her most recent orgasm is almost animalistic. It feels as if I've felt every single orgasm I've already had, and I didn't even finish.

It's warm and it's inviting. The tip of my cock mixes its juices with her own, and the moisture of both combining just below me, while our lips still fight to express the emotion we're both not sure how to articulate.

Her hips start to grind against my tip, and as I feel the dip to her entrance, I lose it and snatch my lips away from her.

"Are you trying to fucking kill me?" I mutter, an angry whisper in her face.

She smiles at my question, circling her hips, making the tip of my dick squeeze inside of her.

I pull away before anything can go further, and lean down to give her a quick kiss.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I ask her, wiping curls that have fallen to her temple, securing them behind her ear before getting lost in her eyes once again.

"More than I've wanted anybody else." She smiles at me, and I look for any hesitation clouding her face, making sure there is no doubt creeping in, knowing how difficult it is for girls to get themselves out of these situations, thinking it's too late to stop it.

"Do you have any condoms in here?" I ask gently.

She shakes her head frowning, "I'm on birth control, you've seen me take it most mornings."

"You sure?" I ask her, "I'm clean, promise you, 'would never put you in danger like that."

"So am I, promise too."

I kiss her before any more is said, and I make sure to suck her bottom lip between my own, the way I know she likes.

"Too important to me," I whisper, mainly to myself, but also not caring if she hears what I have to say, "don't know how you've managed to do it, but you are."

Both her feet are now resting at the bottom of my spine, urging me to push myself into her warmth. It seems like a fucking fantastic idea, but I want to try one more from her before we do.

I grip hold if her hips, making sure our legs are secure in a tangle, before flipping her on top of me, lifting her body weight slightly and resting her on the upper muscles of my thigh. I can feel the arousal dripping from her onto my thigh, giving me immediate déjà vu, but I push past it.

My glistening cock is up against my stomach, and when I see her wrap her hand around it, ready to suck the rest of the precum into her mouth, I halt her shoulders before she gets there.

"No baby, tonight is about you, I told you."

I pull her hips up to hover over my length, and as I feel her bud of muscles hit my shaft, she knows what I want her to do.

Her nipples harden even more in front of my eyes, and her back arches at the feeling of us touching each other so vulnerably, so raw and bare for each other. I wrap my hands around her biceps, and pull her back down to me to our bodies are horizontally parallel again.

She rocks her hips, rubbing herself against my long and thick cock. I have completely forgotten about registering what sounds are coming from my mouth, but when I clock back in to listen for them, they're loud, and they're uncontrollable.

What I've wanted since I've laid eyes on this wondrous girl, and it's everything I could've hoped for and more. Fucking beautiful, no more no less, pure perfection.

Our noses brush delicately as she is getting herself off with my shaft, and the feeling of her arousal leaking on every single part of me, makes me growl.

I reach round and spank her during the upward curve of her hip movements, causing her to gasp out, but then let it flutter into a melodic whine. Her elbows rest at either side of my head, and I feel her long and soft nails start to scratch at the nape of my neck as she rocks her hips into me.

I spank her again, harder this time, which rewards me with a louder gasp and a more forceful whine. She grips my baby curls the moment the slap hits her skin, and I welcome the fraction of pain.

She must notice my glimmer of pleasure from the small pain, when she lets her hands fall to my chest, dragging her nails down from my collarbones to my belly button, leaving harsh red marks in her path.

She scratches her way back up just as forcefully, and I let out a moan at the sting of her nails reapplying more pressure to the fresh wounds. The way every single nerve in my body has been stimulated by that sting of pain, and the way she controlled every second of it.

I'm not sure how I've lasted this long, but it's probably due to the fact I was wholeheartedly focused on her and her body. Whether this happens again or not, I want her to be able to walk away from this feeling completely satisfied, knowing that I was a good fuck that she will remember for the rest of my life. Because it has no doubt been completely earth-shattering for me so far, and I can only imagine it's going to get so much better.

Her hips pick up speed as her hands re-situate themselves back into the small layer of curls at the nape of my neck. Our jaws are both slacks, and our noses and foreheads now knitted together as she rides herself into a third climax.

"Use me Flower, for anything you need, hit your sweet spots and whine out your pretty little song, need to hear it again, twice wasn't enough."

My words fall from my lips involuntarily, just letting whatever come out as it matches the atmosphere of being completely raw and vulnerable with someone in every single way.

Her hips are passionately rocking and circling, and when her head drops against my chest to lose herself a third time, I have to clench my teeth to stop myself from finishing there and then. Next time Harry, on more to go.

I can feel the throb of her cunt against my shaft, and it's a feeling that is completely indescribable. She pants underneath me, and I feel my body start to fight back to relieve myself.

This time, I don't give her any time to recover before flipping her back onto her back, and lining my pulsating cock up to her red-hot entrance. My hands are either side of her head and kiss her before pressing our foreheads together, but watching our centres slowly merge.

"Fuck me" I gasp out.

"Fuck fuck fuck shit fuck shit." I spew out, the warmth so inviting it's making me want to cry.

I feel her nipples move against me, and look up to see her back arches, and a face of rapture etches across every aspect of her magnificent face. The instant relief I feel when her walls are already tightening and trembling around me, her body working hard to not explode from the heightened level of pleasure.

"Harry... you feel... fucking, incredible." She struggles to say.

"Never thought it could feel this good babe, never, Flower... oh Flower you're so perfect."

She mewls and whines once again at my words, and the feeling of our centres hooked together, connected in a way that is so personal and intimate, makes my whole body feel like it's buzzing.

After giving her a few minutes to adjust, I start moving my hips. I start slow, which is easy due to the glide of her dripping cunt, and I make sure to completely pull my length out, before thrusting it back in entirely, hitting the high spots of pleasure I'm sure not many people have been able to do with her.

Her back is arching, and her eyes are desperately trying not to close, tears threatening to spill in complete frustration.

I take hold of her chin as I start to pick up the pace of my thrusts, knowing it won't be long until I finish. It feels like I've been edging myself for hours, but I know it will be worth it, it will feel so good to spill inside of her after all of this watching and teasing.

I lean down for another quick kiss and as I pull away lock eyes on her. Her walls are still trembling, but nothing else is happening as my thrusts pick up, faster and harder, and after this build up I'm not sure if I can hold it off any longer, but I want us to finish together.

"What do you need baby?... Bry... Flower, tell me what you need, and I'll do it."

She clenches against me at my words, fighting for that precious release that I know will be starting to scare her. She knows it's going to be a big one, soul-shattering, life-altering.

She reaches up for my hand and drifts it down her body until it is back at her clit, and it takes me no time to attach my pointer and middle finger and start ferociously rubbing tiny tight circles against her.

I start to feel tremors ripple through her walls, with a power different to the past orgasms I've given her. Her panting becomes erratic and the panic in her eyes shows the different kind of magnitude of this feeling.

I lean down to kiss her again, this time mashing our tongues together quickly and urgently, back to our usual frenzy of passion.

My thrusting turns into pounding, and I don't just feel a rolling creep up my spine, but more of a tsunami. It's a rush I would never expect and as the white-hot flavour tingles in the tips of my toes, slowly starting to roll through my body, I feel the manic pulsating of her walls against my shaft.

Bry screams out in submission to me, her walls clamping and hugging me in ways I never thought possible. There is now a large feeling of wetness around my crotch, but I am too lost in my own pleasure to register exactly what it is right now.

I get confirmation of her climax and follow soon after her, every single muscle in my body exploding in a form of euphoria beyond comprehension, spilling more come than I ever have inside of her. When I'm done, my breathing back to a healthy pace, and my moans and grunts under control, I immediately collapse down on top of her, my face snuggled into the pillow at the side of her head, but still with some of the ginger curls surrounding me.

Soul crushing, life altering, earth shattering. Words to describe what that felt like, words to describe her.

Her fingers are dancing up and down my back, tracing soft spirals into my skin, not once complaining that my entire body weight is resting on top of her. She releases frequent sighs of contentment into my skin, the feeling of her hot breath still making my nerves tingle.

After what seems like forever, she whispers in my ear, "Harry baby, you need to pull out of me and I need to go piss."

When I wasn't zoned in, she had pulled my hair out of the baby bun on the back of my head, and had detangled my curls as much as she could without a comb.

I snap back to consciousness fully, realising I'm the one who should be caring for her after giving her four orgasms, despite mine feeling like six in one.

I pull out gently after pushing up onto my hands, both of us gasping as the warmth of each other is now absent once more. I look down to see my come dripping out of her pretty folds, and in complete seriousness, I feel more blood rush to my dick. The idea seems impossible right now, so I push it away and focus on her.

I brush hair from her face, making sure I can see her properly.

"You think you can walk Flower?" I ask gently.

"Not sure" She groans, her body aching I'm sure.

I kiss her lips quickly before leaning over to grab my briefs to clean up the dripping mess coming out of her still. I allow the material to delicately wipe her clean, taking care and being fragile of any sensitivity. She still hisses at the contact, the briefs inevitably hitting her swollen clit.

"Shhh, it's okay, it's play, I've got you." I comfort her, my other hand caressing her thigh gently.

I throw my briefs across the room and run to grab my discarded t-shirt on the floor. As she slowly sits up I carefully dress to shirt over her head and smooth it down her torso.

As she stands from the bed, I stand close, ready to catch any stumbles or wobbles. I see her legs tremble as she stands, immediately wrapping my hand around her waist, kissing her shoulder as I do. I walk her to the bathroom and when I go to follow her in, she whines.

"I just made you come four times and you're scared to piss in front of me?" I ask, chuckling under my breath.

"I guess you're right." She admits, letting me walk her over to the toilet.

After she's finished, her legs clearly more respondent, she hesitantly wanders over to me as I'm leaned with my upper back thighs against the counter.

She wraps her arms around my neck, and rises up onto the tips of her toes as she edges in for a kiss, a smile on her face as she does.

I have no hesitation whatsoever, sucking her lips into my own, slowly tasting her, caressing and comforting her lips in the best way I can. It's an innocent kiss, but it drives me just as wild, and I let myself groan against her, causing a wider smile to grace her mouth. I smile back at her, our teeth touching as we both take a break from the kiss.

She sighs in contentment and pulls away gently before whispering, "Thank you, that was..."

"Amazing, I know." I finish for her, leaning in for another kiss.

An easy-going kiss, a kiss that is so simple, yet completely riveting. A heavy make out yet still a small innocent kiss.

We make our way back over to the bed, crawling underneath the covers, intertwining our bodies instantly to feel closer to each other. I didn't realise I was walking round completely naked with her, not insecure about my bare body in front of her in the slightest.

She lays down beside me with her cheek on my chest, tracing patterns in the detail of my butterfly tattoo with the tips of her nails.

"You name any of your tattoos?" She asks mindlessly, letting herself murmur any thought that pops into her head, and it makes my stomach flip that I'm getting to listen to it all.

"Only the mermaid." I reply, lifting my arm up so she can see the mermaid on my forearm.

"What'd you name her?" she asks innocently, turning her head so that her hazel green eyes looking deep into my own.

"Sabrina."

"Sabrina?"

"Mmhmm." I answer simply.

"Why Sabrina?"

I shrug my shoulders, smirking, "Dunno, she looked like a Sabrina."

"Hmm." She hums, letting her cheek drop back to my chest, tracing patterns again.

After a while she asks me another question.

"Can I name the butterfly?" She asks gently, apprehensive of my response.

"Well," I smirk, "That depends on what you want to call it."

She ponders for a while, before smiling back up at me.

"Evie."

"Evie..." I repeat, looking down at the tattoo in the centre of my stomach.

"Yeah... yeah Evie works." I smile, turning to look at her face which is already fixated on mine, smiling up at me waiting for the response she got.

My palm grips softly onto the side of her face, my thumb delicately outlining the edge of her bottom lip. She sinks back into me, making herself comfortable again, her fingers dancing on my skin.

Evie the butterfly.

She falls asleep almost instantly after that, her head nuzzled into my collarbone lay on her side as I face the ceiling on my back.

It hits me then, how lucky I am, to have her like this, to feel her like this. She has always given me her everything, willing to share, to be open. And although she has her struggles, she has always shown such strength, and I admire her in more ways than I could ever tell her.

She is something that deserves to be cherished, something that no one has worshipped in such a way before. Instead of a singular grain of sand, she is the stretch of an entire beach. An entire heaven and eternity resting on the simple and delicate petal of a flower. The hidden root of a tree that is vital for survival, yet not visible to the human eye. She is sustainability and she is warmth.

The feeling of hot sand sinking between the spaces of your toes. The first lick of an ice cream and the last drop of a refreshingly cold drink. She is everything you desire without realising you need it so desperately.

Thick clouds of smoke that don't bring darkness, but in fact the complete opposite. It's a ruinous path to destruction that I have now lost the motivation to stray from. I don't want to be guided on my righteous path anymore. I want to completely drench myself in the inevitable dust storm. I want to welcome the darkness and the uncertainty. Because ultimately, like watching the snow drift, making way for new, bright buds of spring, I want to hold you forever.

Interrupting my thoughts, is a muted buzzing coming from her joggers on the floor exactly where she left them. I ignore it initially, but when it stops and starts for a second and third time, I decide to wake Bry up so she can answer it.

It's obviously someone calling her, and they desperately want to get hold of her. It isn't my place to go through her phone or answer on her behalf unless I have permission, so this seems like the best decision.

"Bry... Bry, I'm sorry, but you need to wake up." I whisper, softly nudging her shoulder.

"Didn't we just go to sleep?" She groans, and I laugh back at her.

"Your phone has been buzzing, they won't stop calling so I guess it's important."

"Oh." She says, climbing out of the sheets and wandering over to her joggers. She picks them up and walks back over to sit on the foot of the bed, sat facing me as I'm now sat up leaning against the headboard so I can see her.

"It's my Dad, it's like 7 or 8pm over there right?"

I nod in response, curiosity sparking as to what her Dad could want, knowing it's the early hours of the morning over here.

She clicks the call button and lifts the phone up to her ear, and the silence allows me to hear the buzzing of the end of the line.

"Pumpkin..."

Bry's face instantly showers with a dark cloud of panic, her body freezing at the tone of her Dad's voice.

"They found her; they found her body." He sobs.

I see the petals fall, elegantly, to make way for the new ones, but leaving her bare for longer than she's ever been. She's vulnerable and exposed. She's lonely, and she's broken. It's a visible change, and it's something I was sure she could never survive.

Her Mum, is found, but still gone, and my Flower is broken. And I don't know if I'll be able to fix her.

~~~~~

A/N

80K!!!

Thank you so much, i love u all endlessly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7M 323K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
50K 932 30
WHEN POWER MEETS INNOCENCES Harry styles a mafia king, Louis a innocent boy who has suffered dearly at his fathers hands, what happens when the all...
1.2M 19.2K 77
*MATURE CONTENT* (18+) PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT "Go fuck yourself Harry! this conversation is over you need to leave" I hate him so much, but I seem t...
158K 4.1K 61
He was all seven of the deadly sins Harry Styles, a father of two twin girls, runs the most dangerous, well-known cartel, respected by many. Feeling...