The DekuVerse

By Natsu145

Class 1a was bored and thought nothing will happen today. That's until they all were teleported to a room wit... More

The Start
Horror
Elemental
Blood Hunter
DemonSlayer
Kingdom
New God
Wildlands
Cyberhero
Devil Demon
New Demon
A New Fantasy
Heartbroken God Eater
Saiyan & Candy
Slayers
Namikaze Uzumaki
Siege
Horizon Zero
All For One
Wolf Knight
Protecter
Horror pt.2
Wildlands pt.2
Horizon Zero pt.2
Duel Monsters
RPG
Alien Hero
Vote (Closed)
Black Ops Zombies
Outbreak
The Assassin & Bomber
Kylo Ren
New Supreme Being: Deku
Devil & Ninja
Dead Hero
Killer Singer
Hollow RWBY
Epilogue

Power Ranger

4.6K 49 24
By Natsu145

No one's POV:

Dustin: "The next dimension Izuku will be a power ranger"

Denki: "Which on?"

Dustin: "He will be the Red Samurai Ranger. In this one he leads an all girl team"

Guys: "*thought* Lucky"

The tv then showed Izuku talking to girls

Ochaco: "Are you sure your going to be fine"

Izuku: "Don't worry I'll be fine"

Ibara: "You sure?"

Izuku: "Yes. I'll watch from back here"

Momo: "Okay but we'll hang out afterwards"

The girls head to the center where people were surrounding them. Izuku looked down in sadness. His life is not the greatest. He's quirkless and doesn't have any symbol power. He comes from a family that have been protecting society from things called nighlok. Even though the previous samurai defeated xandred, moogers still come out from the cracks. Heros defeat them but a new generation of samurai must be chosen. It's been three decades since the last samurai were chosen. His sister was chose to be the next red ranger along with his friends. Ochaco, Momo, Ibara, Melissa, and Nejire were chosen to be the next rangers as well. They were the only ones who actually payed attention to him unlike his parents, sister and friends. They didn't sense any symbol power in him at birth so they thought he will have a quirk instead but he also didn't have that. His family and friends payed attention to his sister more then him for years now. He's now 12 and it's going to watch as his friends become Power Rangers.

Nezu: "Alright today we will determine the next generation of rangers. Izumi Yagi, Ochaco Uraraka, Ibara Shiozaki, Melissa Shield, Nejire Hado, and Momo Yaoyorozu. You six will lead a new age of Samurai. After today your official training starts"

Katsuki: "Didn't you say Izuku would lead the rangers in this?"

Dustin: "He will after you see what's going to happen next"

GT: "Unfortunately you'll all have to leave your families after today. You'll still be able to contact them but only threw letter since this will be important. Do you all understand?"

Izumi nods while the others are a little hesitant in doing so. Izuku looks down in even more sadness that he won't be able to talk to the girls just as much.

Nezu: "Good. Next you will morph into to begin your training and to prove the rangers are back"

*Screech*

A red light shined from a crack in the wall. Then moogers appeared.

AM: "Not now. These things never give up"

The heros were about to fight them but Nezu raised his hand

Nezu: "No. Let the girls deal with them"

Ochaco: "You sure we can take them?"

Nezu: "All of you were trained for this since birth. Moogers like these will be no problem"

Izumi: "Don't worry Ochaco. We got this. Samuraisers! Go! Go Samurai!"

They bring out there morphers and draw there symbols

Yellow is Melissa, Pink is Ochaco, Green is Ibara, Blue is Nejire, and Gold is Momo. I'm also I'm ageing down Nejire and Melissa so all of them are the same age.

All of them morph except Izumi

Izumi: "What? What happened?"

Inko: "What's wrong?"

Nezu: "She didn't morph"

Katsuki: "What the hell happened?"

Katsumi: "Did she messed up?"

Momo: "Girls we have to fight"

Melissa: "Right. Sorry Izumi but we have a job to do"

They all ran at them with there weapons

Shoto: "Izumi try again"

Izumi: "R-Right"

She did the symbol again but it didn't work

Izumi: "Why isn't it working?"

Izuku watched as his friends were fighting but were having some trouble. They needed a leader to guide them. He then decided. He got off the wall and forward.

Aizawa: "Izuku what are you doing?"

Izuku moved people to the said so he can pass threw. He then approached the Izumi and took her morpher.

Izumi: "Izuku? What are-"

Izuku: "Samuraiser! Go! Go Samurai!"

He drew the symbol and many thought it wouldn't work but it did

Izuku was now a Samurai

Inko: "No"

Toshinori: "But how?"

Izuku: "Samurai Ranger! Ready"

He took out his sword and rushed at the moogers

Izuku: "Sup girls"

Nejire: "Izuku?"

Melissa: "Your a Samurai"

Izuku: "I know it's surprising but we have no time"

He ducked from a slash made by the moogers. He then did a horizontal slash and kicked them away.

Izuku: "We can talk after we dealt with these things"

They nod. The girls then slashed at the moogers that they were blocking and went to Izuku's side.

Izuku: "Follow my lead"

Girls: "Right!"

Izuku ran straight at the moogers with the girls following him

Izuku: "Nejire !Ibara! You two take the ones in the back"

Nejire/Ibara: "You got it"

Izuku: "Ochaco! Melissa! You two deal with any archers!"

Ochaco: "We're on it!"

Izuku: "Momo! Your with me"

Momo: "Right behind you"

They split up and did what they were told. Izuku and Momo took the front, Nejire and Ibara took the back so they won't escape, Ochaco and Melissa took out the archers. The were doing quick work of them. Meanwhile the others were still in shock that Izuku was able to morph into the red ranger.

Izumi: "Izuku is a ranger"

Katsumi: "How?"

GT: "But I thought he didn't had any symbol power"

Nezu: "I guess he did. But come Izumi wasn't able to morph?"

Katsuki: "This must be a mistake"

Izuku: "Fire Smasher!"

His sword then became a giant two handed sword

Nezu: "He's even able to do that"

Izuku slashes at the moogers destroying them all instantly

Izuku: "Girls there only a few left!"

Then they all grouped up. Izuku's sword went back to normal.

Izuku: "Girls let's attack together"

They nod. They spin the disk on there swords.

Rangers(besides Momo): "Spin sword! Quintuple slash!"

They slashed with there element on there swords. The moogers exploded. Many were still in shock at what just happened. Izuku and the girls then de-morph.

Nejire: "That was awesome"

Momo: "It was golden"

Izuku: "It was. But I think that's the only fight we'll have together"

Izuku walked back to where Izumi was still standing. He puts the morpher in her hand.

Izuku: "That's how you do it"

He then walks away to be alone. His family just stare at him walking away.

Aizawa: "To think he's able to morph"

Shoto: "That still doesn't make him a Samurai. He has no training"

Ibara: "That's where your wrong"

Toshinori: "What do you mean?"

Melissa: "You think Izuku was just sitting around doing nothing while Izumi was training. When we trained to be power rangers we invited Izuku"

Nejire: "We taught him what our parents taught us. He learned the symbols of the red ranger and his moves"

Ochaco: "He even bonded with the lion zord. Something even Izumi hasn't been able to. He's deserves to be the Red Ranger"

Toshinori: "That's good and all but Izumi is still going to be the Red Ranger"

The girls looked at each and nod

Momo: "If she's going to be the leader then we want no part in it"

They put there morphers on the ground

Ibara: "She can lead the rangers but we want no part in it"

The girls then head to be with Izuku. The adults were in disbelief that they reject Izumi as there leader.

Ochaco: "We're power rangers also?"

Dustin: "You are. In this all of you knew each other since you were just babies. You girls were the only ones that payed attention to this and are also in love with them"

Ibara: "*blush* Do we get together with him?"

Dustin: "You do. When you were training at your new house, you all confessed to him about your feelings. He accepted all of you and have been together ever since. Oh now this would be awesome"

Izumi: "What is it?"

Dustin: "While the adults were trying to figure out why Izumi wasn't able to morph, Nezu wanted to test something. He gave Izuku the black box"

The tv then showed them in a meeting room

Nezu: "Izuku I want to try something?"

Izuku: "What is it sir?"

Nezu: "I want you to use this"

Nezu lives him the black box

Aizawa: "The black box. Is that wise for him to use it?"

RG: "I say let him"

Toshinori: "Why's that?"

RG: "There's something I have been considering testing but I needed permission first"

Inko: "And what's that?"

RG: "What if Izuku had symbol power all along? What if he had some much of it that we never been able to locate it"

Many in the room were in awe

Izumi: "Is that possible?"

RG: "It's just a theory but I still want to test it out. The black box should suffice"

Nezu: "Izuku use it"

Izuku: "I'm going to need the morpher"

Nezu: "Izumi please give Izuku the morpher"

Izumi does this

Izuku: "Go! Go Samurai!"

He draws the symbol and morphs into the red ranger. He inserts the disk form his belt and it began to glow.

Izuku: "Super Samurai Mode!"

Skip to 35 seconds and stop at 50

Many in the room gasp

RG: "So I was right. He does have symbol power and a lot of it"

Nezu: "How much do you think exactly?"

RG: "Enough to go into Shogun Mode no problem"

Izuku: "This feels powerful. I feel like I can do anything"

Nezu: "That's the power of the black box"

Melissa: "You look amazing Izuku"

Momo: "It's better then golden"

Izuku: "Thanks girls"

Nezu: "It has been decided"

Everybody stared at Nezu

Nezu: "Izuku I can confidently say that your the next red ranger"

His family and 'friends' let out a gasp

Izuku: "I am?"

Nezu: "Yes. We originally thought your sister would be the next rangers but with today's display. You are the new leader of the Samurai"

Izuku was smiling inside his helmet with tears appearing in his eyes

Nezu: "I believe you will lead them in great honor"

Izuku: "I won't let you down sir"

Katsuki: "Wait a fucking minute!"

Katsuki screamed

Katsuki: "He is not going to become the leader of the rangers! That belongs to Izumi!"

Nezu: "Mr. Bakugo it's been decided that he will be the new leader"

Katsuki: "I don't give a fuck! He doesn't deserve to be a Power Ranger!"

Izuku: "And why do you get to decide that?"

Katsuki: "You don't have a quirk"

Aizawa: "And why does that matter?"

Toshinori: "He will be put in a lot of danger if he leads. Izumi may not be able to morph yet but she has a quirk. Izumi is most suited for the job"

Nezu: "Have you forgotten that the Power Rangers have existed even longer then quirks. They existed ever since the Edo era"

Shoto: "But he's still in a lot of danger. Not just to him but also his teammates and civilians"

Katsumi: "Shoto's right. Izumi deserves to be the Red Ranger"

Izuku then looks down and de-morphs

Izuku: "So your telling me that I don't deserve to be the Red Ranger just because I don't have a quirk"

Inko: "I'm sorry sweetie but it's the truth"

Izuku: "Alright then. If I need to have a quirk to be a the Red Ranger then I'll take Katsuki and Katsumi's advice"

Both Bakugo's began to sweat because they know what he's talking about

Nezu: "And what's that?"

Izuku: "That I should take a swain from the roof and pray that in the next life I'm born with a quirk"

Many in the room gasp

Izuku: "If that's what it takes to be the Red Ranger then I'll do it. At least I'll stop suffering and being put down"

Nezu: "What is the meaning of this? Katsuki Katsumi why did you told Izuku to kill himself?"

Both didn't know what to say

Izuku: "Or have Shoto burn me or incase me in ice and freeze to death like he has down before"

Many then glared at them

Aizawa: "Why did you tell him to kill himself?"

His eyes were glowing red

Nezu: "Toshinori, Inko did you know about this."

Inko: "No I haven't"

Toshinori: "Me neither"

Nezu: "I see. Izuku you may go. Pack up the things you'll be needing. Your going to the Shiba house"

He nods and leaves with the girls following him

Dustin: "And that's it"

Kirishima: "Bro did you really day that to Izuku"

Katsuki: ".......Yeah I did"

Mina: "Why?"

Katsuki: "*sigh* To be honest. I don't even know. I knew Katsumi was in love with him and didn't want him to get hurt. I guess it's from that"

Nezu: "Mr. Bakugo we'll deal with this later"

Denki: "Man it's awesome to be a power ranger"

Dustin: "It is but remember it comes with a huge responsibility especially if your the leader"

Inko: ".....Hey Dustin"

Dustin: "Yeah. You think we can see dimensions where Izuku isn't abuse or neglected?"

Dustin: "Mmm I guess that's okay. We have been seeing a lot of dimensions where he's suffer. Alright sure. The next one will not have any of him being hurt"

Inko: "Thank you"

Dustin: "I just need to find which one?"

*With Mineta*

Mineta has been threw a lot of fatalities. Each fighter perform there fatalities on Mineta hundreds times and it was even more painful each time. Her body regenerated again back to it's normal state. Her body felt limp. The fighters then disappeared.

Lilith: "I think it's time for you to turn back to a guy because the next thing you need to be a male"

She changed Mineta's body back to a guy

Lilith: "I want to see you deal with the Clown Prince of Crime!"

She snapped her fingers and Mineta was then strapped to a chair with barb wire

???: "Hahahahahahahaha!"

A meeting laugh came from the darkness around. A figured then appeared.

Joker: "So your my new toy. Good I was missing torturing that Bat boy but you'll do"

He may have just dealt with Jokers fatalities but this is a even worse Joker

Joker: "Right. Let's start with"

He swung his cane on his leg and he let out a scream

Joker: "Ohohoho that was fun. Let's try again"

He swung his cane more on his body with blood dripping. He then grabbed a jar of lemon juice.

Joker: "You thirsty?"

He threw the lemon juice on him and then grabbed some jumper cables. He then electrocuted him. He screamed more.

Joker: "Oh we're going to have some fun here. Aren't we boys?"

A multiple man appeared with weapons in hand smirking. They approached Mineta and began to beat him.

Another chapter done.

Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 582 6
This Story about Izuku Midoriya U.A Student There Was a Sleepover of Class 1A Girls And they we're talking about The Guys In their Class (Not In A Go...
150 1 3
~Hmmm.. Does someone from Class 1-a have a crush on you-.. possibly even a fellow classmate of yours!? from class 1-b.~ (Read to find out.) x3
83.6K 2.9K 13
It was just a normal day at U.A. High when all of a sudden a stranger shows up claiming to be someone 10 years in the future! What will happen when t...
289K 2.6K 33
All of the students of 1-A along with the other classes and their teachers including their parents and the important characters of the anime are abdu...