Secret Spy's!

By Butterflykingdom33

What if Nino and Marinette have a secret past and were trained to be spies? what if everything everyone knew... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 4

8.3K 172 25
By Butterflykingdom33

(Hi guys, this chapter is a long one, but it's mostly pictured so enjoy!)

The class all entered the building and were standing in the grand entrance or manor. Their jaws dropped in awe at what they saw inside.

"Ok listen up I am going to give you the rules once and only, if you break any of them you get one warning after that you go home no second chances here understand" the class nodded to Marinette's words.

"1) this manor is 3 layers you can go in one and two but stay out of three, before you ask they are mine and Nino's rooms. In the second layer of your rooms, you will each get one customized to your style you can not swap or complain about because we don't care what you think." She said gesturing to Nino before continuing. "On the first floor are rooms like a music room which we use a lot, a home cinema, indoor pool a games room and some other stuff as well as a kitchen, lounge room, and 2 bathrooms. There will be two bathrooms on each floor for anyone to use. We also have a back garden with another big pool." Marionette finished explaining and looked at the class who were in awe.

"2) When you use any of these rooms do it with care if by any chance you break something to tell us straight away and we can fix it if you need anything goes to the teacher, Black our very nice butler, Nino or myself," she said taking a break.

Nino continued "3) the doors lock after 9 pm all of them and don't open till the next day. This is a warning when you go out. Only three people have keys to the front door so tell someone before you go out. 4) anyone with allergies please tell Black and he will tell the chef to be careful with ingredients. That's all the rules if you have questions ask. If not let's go to your rooms."

The class went up the stairs to find their rooms had their names on them they each went to their rooms and were surprised with what they found.

Ayla's room:

Roses room:

Julekas, room:

Alex's room:

Kim's room:

Ivan's room:

Adrien's room:

Mylene's room:

Sabrina's room:

Max's room:

Nathaniel's room:

Miss B's room:

Chloe's room:

Lila's room:

Everyone in the class was happy except for two Lila and Chloe.

"Why is my room so small," asked Lila clearly mad. "Why don't I have a master bedroom or a suite do you know who my father is," Chloe said enraged.

"One you can't have a suite the only two are taken, deal with it, two the rooms were done alphabetically, not my fault your name was at the bottom," Marinette said annoyed before turning on her heel and went upstairs to her own room followed by Nino. Going to his own.

(That took a while hope you like what I chose for each of them)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.8K 72
Lila told everyone a "secret." She said that she is Rena Rouge and that she can teleport. Everyone believed her. But she isn't Rena Rouge, and Marine...
55.1K 1K 40
Miss Bustiar plans a trip to China for her students at the beginning of summer. With them there is a unknown secret that not even Marinette herself...
280K 6K 55
Everyone knows Marinette Dupain-Cheng but do they know the real her, who her real family is and where she's from? Marinette just so happens to be a W...
264K 4.6K 22
Marinette and Damian were raised together in the League of Assassins. They got bonded together when they were 9 years old. When they were 10 an attac...