Our Disaster. || Johnny Depp

By Lizzy_Darling

in which a student starts off things with her teacher. "Nah, this is chill." started: february 2021 finished: More

cast
Lipstick
My First Crush
Low Beam
Detention
Normal
Uncomfortable
Strawberries & Cigarettes
Friends
Rebels
Young & Dumb
Play Date
Shy Away
Narcissist
Cheer Down
Okay
Zitti E Buoni
Dead Leaves
Do I Wanna Know?
Moving On
Destination
Du
Buzzkill
Teachers Pet
Basic Instinct

Hangover

626 31 18
By Lizzy_Darling

JOHNNY

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Sunday, September 27th

Another Sunday. I admit that at first I only thought of this time as an adjournment of my regular reading schedule but nowadays there isn't much time for my books either. She's not as quiet anymore and talks much. And what confuses me the most is that I don't feel the urge to make her shut that pretty mouth of hers but rather want her to tell me even more.

There's something in this very student that interests me and I really want to figure out what. I like being stuck in my office for almost six hours with her. It's an interesting and even fun part of my week. I usually like to have an understanding and respectful relationship with my students. They're more attentive and motivated during class when someone they actually like is talking to them. It's easier for me to reach them and easier for them to follow me. But with Jones it is different in some way.

I let out an unnoticeable sigh at my thoughts and gulp the last sip of my coffee. Then I put the cup away and get my bag. It's upstairs, in my office. On my way down again I think about if I should take a jacket with me or not. With a quick look outside I notice the sky is not as blue as I would've liked. Then again I'll only hang out inside so I figure a jacket won't be necessary.

With my bag hanging over my shoulder I leave my apartment and lock the door behind me. When I exit the house I'm glad I didn't make myself wearing a jacket. It's warmer than it looks. I get my car from the garage underneath the building I live in and make my way to the school. It usually is only a five to ten minute drive. But today I tried to hurry since I ignored my alarm this morning and fell asleep for another couple of minutes. On top of that there must've been something like an accident or event kind of thing because two streets from my apartment and I'm stuck in traffic. Why today?

It takes a while but slowly I can finally park my car outside the school. I feel really stressed right now and almost forget my bag in the back of the car from how much I want to hurry to get inside. I jog towards the entrance and open the doors. When I finally reach my office I'm surprised to not see Jones anywhere. I'm much later than usual. I swear to God if she dismisses this detention she'll have to spend her Sundays with me for the rest of this semester! I open the door with my keys and walk over to the desk. Her being not here yet calms me though. I hurried all the way up the stairs for no reason. Before sitting down I let my bag fall down beside the chair. My eyes look down to the watch around my wrist.

I gues there's not much to do than wait. I decide to wait ten more minutes. If she doesn't make the effort to show up by then- I don't get to finish my thought. There was a knock on my door. Standing up from my chair again I tell the person to come in. The doorknob moves and two seconds later the pretty girl steps in. It's got to be the first time I see her in buggy clothes. She wears wide shorts and a black, oversized shirt with the picture of an old movie on it. On her nose rest dark sunglasses. "Morning." She almost whispers and kicks the door shut, flinching in the exact same moment. She contours her face in pain and curses under her breath before taking quick steps to my desk.

"Good morning, starshine," I chuckle, "not feeling so good?". The girl only shakes her head no and sighs deeply when letting herself sink down on the chair in front of my desk. She rubs the back of her hand over her forehead before pushing those sunglasses further up her nose. It seems like somebody had a good night. "Well, thanks for making the effort to attend your detention anyway." I say and grin at her little self sitting there in the laziest way I've ever seen her.

She lifts her head a little only to rest it in the palm of her hand. "Is there a way for me to slip through today's assignments?" She asks with her voice getting quieter and higher at the end. Even though she wears those glasses I can tell she's looking at me. "Not really. Why?". Jones takes off her sunglasses, narrows her eyes a little at the sudden light she sees, then looks at me. "You know damn well why.".

Nodding my head yes I respond "sure I do. But I want you to say it!". "You're making fun of me." She states. Pouting at my words she puts the sunglasses back on her nose and shrugs her shoulders. I could think she looks cute but I don't. "Kind of." I admit and lean back in my chair. My eyes also don't leave her face when I unpack my bag to reveal the papers she's supposed to do.

"We could get you some coffee." I say to her when lazily throwing today's papers on the desk separating us. She shakes her head no and tells me that she's not a coffee drinker. Me neither to be honest. I've got a coffee machine just in case I need something strong like a cappuccino but it's not an usual routine of mine. "Have you eaten breakfast yet?". "It's only ten in the morning.." she sighs and lifts her feet to rest them on the edge of the chair. "I don't eat that early in the morning." The girl confirms after I queried why the time would matter to her breakfast.

Sighing deeply I run my hands over my face. "Alright then. We'll meet in the middle and half the amount of papers for today. It's not that much anyway!". Jones smiles a little and thanks me. She lifts her hands to release her hair from the messy bun she had it in. Her naturally straight hair falls down in loose curls to hug her face. She should put those sunglasses away.

"So what party did you go to last night?" I ask after a slight silence had settled down over us. It was okay though, no desperate urge to speak up or leave or something. "Yeah, um, Em's birthday. In a club like a few blocks from here." She says and circles her temples. I really try my best to not laugh at this pretty mess right here.

"How was your weekend?" She then asks back and finally decides to take off her sunglasses and give her eyes the chance to survive over the day. She rests them on the collar of her shirt instead. "Apparently not as fun as yours," I chuckle "but we have to make you something to eat now that'll get you up!". I stand up from my chair and pick up my bag, then remember I can just leave it here so I lay it down again. "The kitchen." I respond to her question where we would be going. "You know there's people who could see us...?" She goes when carefully rising from her chair.

Nodding my head yes I tell her "not the one you use. The teachers have an own one. I guess there won't be anybody on a sunday though!". She slowly nods her head in understanding and follows me through the door. She didn't bring any bag or stuff today so I didn't have to remind her that we'll come back eventually. Even though it's kind of late in the morning the hallways are still pretty much empty and the only person we saw on our way seemed to have fallen asleep on a bench in the hallway. "I suppose the whole school went to that party." I say and she giggles at my words.

Fiddling in my pants pockets I finally get to my keys and open the door in front of us. I let her step inside first before following her into the room and letting the door fall shut behind up. "This one is so much bigger than ours!" The girls scoffs and crosses her arms over her chest as she walks further into the room. Her head moves in slow ways when her gaze wanders through the kitchen.

I smirk a little and walk over to the fridge. I open it and let my eyes wander through the files. "What do you usually eat for breakf- lunch." I quickly correct myself. Jones comes over to stand beside me. She leans a little more forward and gets on her tip toes to reach the highest shelf with her eyes. When she does that I have her head near my face and her blonde curls that are more like waves in her hair is what I see next to me. But I don't step aside.

What I did not notice at first is that she doesn't seem to wear much make up today either. Just some of that black stuff they put on their eyelashes. I can see a few slightly red spots on the side of her cheeks. I don't think it's ugly or anything. It's the opposite actually. I think it's sympathic in some kind of way.

Then she suddenly steps back again. I look down to her hands and spot a yogurt and a banana. Nodding a little I close the fridge again and sit down at the kitchen island. I tell her where a bowl, knife and spoon is.

I take out my phone and scroll through some stuff before I lift my gaze again to look at her. I like seeing her, I don't know why. As if she knew she slowly turned her pretty head to peek at me too. She currently cuts the banana in slices. I smile a little when our eyes meet and so does she. She's got pretty eyes. Not very blue, like icing blue but more like grey. It's a mixture of blue and grey. They seem deep and sweet. Beautiful.

"Ugh dammit!" She frowns and with a quick move looks down to her hand. "What?" I ask and put my phone down. She hisses a little when letting the knife sink down on the counter and putting on of her fingers in her mouth. "I've cut myself." She mumbles.

I get up from the chair and get beside her. "Let me see." I say and grab her hand. I gently pull it near me to look at her finger and laugh a little "that's a masterpiece of a cut, how'd you do that.".

She chuckles in an ironic way but sighs at the same time. "Let me see if we got anything here to fix that." I mumble more to myself when I kneel down and look for plasters in some of the shelves inside the counters around here. I howsoever found some somewhere eventually. I get back up on my feet with a patch in my hands. Jones holds her hand up and spreads her pointing finger. I rip off the package of the patch with my teeth before gently placing it around her finger.

I can feel her eyes on me but I don't look up. Well, at least not until I'm done. "Thanks." She goes with a soft tone in her voice and gives me a genuine smile. I really can't help but smile back. And there we are for a moment. Standing there with less than a meter between us and smiling at each other. I'm being honest when I say I don't smile often. Mostly when I make fun of people but not even necessarily when I feel goood. Somehow I do that a lot when I'm with her. She shifts her weight on her other leg and therefore even comes a little nearer. I know I've thought of how beautiful her eyes were but yet my eyes somehow found their way down to her lips. Her well formed lips that neither are too thin or too plump. They look soft and spruce.

Jesus Christ what am I thinking. I break our little moment by looking aside to her meal, "I will just finish this before you cut yourself in pieces!". She scoffs and playfully hits my arm before sitting down anyway. I add the banana to the bowl of yogurt and place it on the table in front of her. She thanks me before digging in with the spoon she's been holding up to her lips before.

I feel like this non breakfast did great with making her feel better. She seemed more awake by the the time she was done. "It really was good." She says when putting both the bowl and the spoon in the dishwasher beside the sink. "How's your finger?" I ask.

"I'm fine." Jones answers with a sigh. Nodding my head I stand up from the chair I was sitting on and walk over to her, "let's go back to your assignments then!". I lean myself against the counters beside us and rest a hand on the edge of it. Her face slumps at my words and there's literally disappointment written in her eyes. "I don't wanna." She pouts. "I don't care." I smile.

By narrowing her eyes and making a too serious to take it serious face she rests a hand on her hip and goes "well there we have a problem.". "I don't think so, Miss." I grin and shake my head at her. She's sweet when she does things like that. "I do think so. On top of that I-" she stops in mid her sentence. It is then that I realize she took her hand off her hip to rest it on the counter too. But instead of really placing it there, her hand now layed on mine. She pulls her hand back quickly. "Woops.".

ੈ⋆💌⋆ੈੈ

"All correct. You're doing great lately!". Jones smiles brightly at my words. After we got back from the kitchen she got on her papers and I helped her to get them done as quick as possible. I know how annoying studying with a hangover is. We haven't eaten anything else yet since it's only like half past 12 pm but I think, judging from how much she got better over the last few weeks, it won't hurt to let her go earlier sometime. "All thanks to you." She says and gives me back the pen I lent her since she didn't bring anything today.

"You should release me this early more often." The girl grins right after I told her she could leave. She stands up from her chair and pushes the blonde strands of hers behind her shoulder. There's a light yellow light reflecting on her face from the sun coming inside the room through the wide window on the wall. "I don't really see that coming." I respond.

I fold the papers she's done today in the middle and put them in my bag. Maybe I should give her those back sometime so she can remember the assignments for further exams. "I'll make you do it then." She shrugs. "How?".

"I'll tell everyone how you've been flirting with me." She grins and wiggles with her eyebrows. A month ago I would've taken that serious and honestly said something against her but now I know that she's playing. I won't lie, I'm into it. "When did I flirt with you?" I ask and cross my arms over my chest.

"Offering to show me tattoos all over your body isn't flirting?" The girl goes and rests her hands on the back of the chair she's standing behind when leaning a little forward. I know very well we've been flirting but as a matter of fact I also know I wasn't the only one. "Maybe I'll tell everyone that you've been flirting with me too.". I see how the grin on her face fades a little. "When did I flirt with you?" She mocks me.

Laughing I ask her "Grabbing my hand isn't flirting?". She rolls her eyes at me and now rests her hands on her hip instead. "Oh please that wasn't on purpose!" She defends herself. Maybe it wasn't. Maybe I'm interpreting too much.

"Keep telling that yourself."

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

they be gettin close

Thank you very much for reading

Please vote and comment what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 154 22
Habubs am Anfang ist langweilig aber glaubt mir es wird noch spannender Ich sag nur d/n skandal
26.2K 452 15
-Darkromance- -Start:22.2.24- Als Amaya endlich auf die neue Schule kam, dachte sie es wird wie vorher. Mr MartinΓ©z, ihr neuer Lehrer, macht ihr da...
7.2K 237 18
Mery's Eltern trennten sich als sie klein war. Sie bekam nie die Liebe ihres Vaters zu spΓΌren. Ihr ganzes Leben lang hatte sie keine einzige Beziehun...
7.7K 307 6
Β» Band 2 Β« π•πšπ₯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐚 π‘π’π§πšπ₯𝐝𝐒 , eine junge Studentin, kriegt unerwartete GefΓΌhle fΓΌr ihren EntfΓΌhrer. Wird sie ihre verborgenen Emoti...