๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๏ฟฝ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ WthNishi

๐“๐‘๐”๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐…๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐’ ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐–๐€๐˜โ”€โฆโŠฐ ๐‘ป๐’˜๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’”๐’†๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’‚... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜† chapter - 01 โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆ
โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜† chapter - 02 โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆ
โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜† chapter - 03 โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆ
โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜† chapter - 04 โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆ
โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜† chapter - 05 โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆ
โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜† chapter - 07 โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆ
โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜† chapter - 08 โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆ
โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜† chapter - 09 โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆ
โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜† Chapter - 10 โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆ
โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜† chapter - 11 โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆ
โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜† chapter - 12 โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆ
โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜† chapter - 13 โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆ
โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜† Chapter - 14 โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆ
โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜† Chapter - 15 โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆ

โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜† chapter - 06 โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆ

194 14 9
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ WthNishi

They were on the way to Masuri. Ansh and Priya were enjoying. Piya looked at them and thought how fool you both are! She smirked and looked out of the window.

Finally they reached Masuri. Everyone welcomed them. Shashank sees Piya and asked who is she. Priya was about to tell but Ansh said

She is Priya's friend. She will stay here with us for some time.

Okay come inside! Said Pam

Priya was very happy their and Ansh was also happy. But Priya was noticing Piya. Her behaviour was totally changed. She thought she will talk about it to Ansh later. At night Ansh came out of the washroom.

Rehan didn't you noticed Piya!? Her behaviour is not like before! Said Priya.

Maybe because she didn't know anyone here! He said.

No! She snapped back.

Priya! I think you are thinking too much! Said Ansh. Now come on remember what is tomorrow!?

She blushed and they goes to sleep. Everyone was sleeping. Suddenly someone came in Piya's balcony. Piya wokes up and goes in the balcony.

Did it hurts? Piya asked.

These minor injuries can't harm me! She replied.

But I stabbed you harder! Said Piya.

Leave it now are you ready for tomorrow! She said.

Tomorrow! You wanna do it tomorrow! Asked Piya!

Yes! Now don't give me any excuse! You wanted a host body and I gave you that! Now kill her tomorrow! She said.

Okay! Piya replied and the curtain flows because of the wind and the lady who was talking to her was non other than Mohana! Piya goes inside and her eye colour changes to crystal blue.

(PC :- @niyati_niyu on IG)

She closes her eyes and slept.

Next day everyone was getting ready. Many people were doing decorations. Piya came downstairs and ask to Saumya is their any function.

Hey! You are Priya's friend and you didn't know what is today! Soumya replied.

No! She said.

Oh god! Today is Rehan bhai and Priya's WEDDING ANNIVERSARY! Soumya replies and leaves.

Piya smirked and thought so that's why you told me to kill her today! Very intelligent! You know very well how to turn someone's happiness into sadness!

Everyone was present in the hall they cut the cake. Ansh takes a piece and feed it to Priya. Priya takes another piece of cake and feed it to Ansh. They all were celebrating all were very happy. Piya was looking all this from upstairs.

Celebrate as much as you wanna to celebrate tonight! Because after some time their will be only sadness in your life! My dear husband! Said Piya and touched the flowers. As she touches the flowers all flowers turned black and flew away with air. Just like these flowers! She said and smirked evily!

It was late at night. All were so tired. Piya calls Priya. Priya goes with Piya they were in the garden.

Why you call me here Piya! Iam noticing you, you are not looking fine! What happened asked Priya.

Piya didn't reply. She just turned back and grabs Priya's neck. Ansh came in the balcony to attend a call and he saw Piya was holding Priya's neck. He uses his powers to reach thier but it was too late. A giant tree came out from the ground. Piya pushes Priya inside the tree and the tree disappeared with both of them. Ansh shouts loudly

PRIYA!!!

Everyone came out and ask what happened. He told them everything. He was very angry on Piya. He goes in his jeep and starts it.

Rehan! Where are you going! Said Arnav

I know where she will took her! said Ansh and leaves. On the other hand that tree again comes out in the middle of a big ground Piya pushes away Priya making her fall on the ground.

Any last wish!? Piya asked.

What did happened to you Piya?she asked.

Iam not Piya she said and attacked on her. Piya realises Ansh is coming at them and she created a invisible circle all around so that no one can enters in that area and no one can go out. Priya comes into her real form (adinaagin) and Piya also came in her real form.

Waah! This is called compitition! Naagin vs Naagin said Priya.

Aww so sorry but you are wrong! Iam not a naagin. Iam a Sarpika! Piya replies.

I don't care who are you Sarpika or naagin. Iam gonna kill you!said Priya.

You have a bad habit of keeping misunderstandings! No problem, I will clear these misconceptions of you! Piya replies. Ansh was trying to stop them but her powers were not working on that invisible circle he tried many times but couldn't get through the circle. Suddenly Mohana comes at their. And Piya's eye colour changes from crystal blue to blood red. Mohana told her to attack and Piya attacks on Priya. Priya defence herself and attacked back. After a very long fight Priya becomes week. She was trying her best but Piya's power's were growing every passing second. Mohana took a big sword and through it towards Piya.

Sarpika! Kill her! Said Mohana.

Priya runs to take the sword but Piya attacks her and she falls. Piya takes the sword and starts moving towards her.

Piya no! Stop! Ansh was shouting and was trying to stop her but she wasn't listening. Piya plz! It's not you! You can't kill anyone! He said and she looked at her. Yeah you are right! Iam not Piya! She replied Stop wasting time Sarpika! Kill her NOW! Said Mohana and Piya stabs Priya harder.

PRIYA!!! screams Ansh.

Finally! Said Mohana and started chanting something a gem appears in her hand and that gem was Naag Mani. Mohana and Piya started laughing evily and Mohana disappeared. After that Piya felt a pain and she started screaming. A black smoke started releasing from her body and a very powerful beam released from her. That black smoke was a soul of a Sarpika and after killing an innocent soul she got frees from her curse. The invisible circle brokes and Sarpika's soul disappeared after that Piya's body fall on the ground.

>>>FLASHBACK<<<

Naman and Piya leaves Rathod mansion and was moving towards their car.
Mohana came at front of Piya. Naman tries to hit her from behind but Mohana stabs him. She pushes Piya and Piya falls directly in a Dayan chakkar ( a trap of dayan ) and loses her Daivik powers for some time. Mohana takes the advantage of it and she released a soul from a glass bottle that soul goes inside Piya's body and this is how Mohana possessed her. Now Sarpika was controlling Piya's body and Mohana was controlling that Sarpika's soul. Sarpika's soul was cursed and the only way she had to free herself is she has to kill an innocent soul and for that she needed a host body. She had made a deal with Mohana that she will help her in getting that Naag Mani but only in one condition that Moahan has to give her a host body and Mohana targets Piya for it!

>>>FLASHBACK ENDS<<<

♡━━━━━━━━ - ━━━━━━━♡
Chapter 6 completed! Hope you all like it! Don't forget to share your review!

Thank you!

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

FAMILY LOVE. ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ TANYA

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

4.8K 187 20
52.9K 2.1K 22
UNEDITED. แด˜ส€แด€แด„สœษช-- ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐‘๐€๐‚๐‡๐ˆ ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐‘๐€ ๏ฟฝ...
Family complications.. ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ TANYA

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

3.2K 159 21
My Heartless Love ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Savi

ุงู„ุนุงุทููŠุฉ

17.1K 1.2K 44
true love never end