I Prefer To Be Pampered

By chasingchrysanthemum

Alternative Title: 偏要寵愛我[快穿] Author: 鈴鹿 (Línglù) Chapters: 133 Status: Completed Support the author at jjwxc... More

Story Description
Top-Tier Illegitimate Fan (2)
Top-Tier Illegitimate Fan (3)
Top-Tier Illegitimate Fan (4)
Top-Tier Illegitimate Fan (5)

Top-Tier Illegitimate Fan (1)

202 7 0
By chasingchrysanthemum

When Mu Cai first became conscious, he felt pain all over his body. 

There was a cold and hard concrete floor beneath him, and countless ruthless fists fell heavily on him, making him exhale in pain. 

Mu Cai's thin body was almost bent into a shrimp, and he subconsciously raised his hand to hug his head. However, the next moment, he heard a sneer from not far away: 

"You had been beaten like this. Your first reaction is to protect your face? Do you really think that you can seduce... people by relying on your face?" 

This voice said lazily, with unabashed contempt and disdain, "If you don’t have Mo Hengqing’s capital, don’t try to replace Mo Hengqing! Why don't you take a look in the mirror and see how you compare. Going to be an actor? Don’t daydream, it’s impossible for our Gu Ge to like you!” 

Mu Cai just walked into this body, while he had to endure the large amount of information that popped out of his brain, and at the same time, he had to pay attention to reduce what he was suffering. There is no thought to listen to the other party; only a few groans while enduring pain... 

He doesn’t know how long this situation lasted before a deep and cold voice sounded: "Enough." 

Upon hearing this voice, a mechanical voice suddenly came from Mu Cai, who was curled up and beaten on the ground: 

【Gu Yunchen, the protagonist gong, the original's object of admiration】

The fists and kicks on his body had stopped, and the place where Mu Cai had been beaten hurt fiercely. But he couldn't take care of it anymore, and he quickly raised his gaze to recognize the person. 

Two men stood opposite each other. 

The person was handsome and indifferent, and he didn't even look here. The setting sun coated his whole body with a warm yellow halo and outlined his broad shoulders and long legs, which looked very eye-catching. 

It was the protagonist gong Gu Yunchen. 

And the other person, with an arrogant and domineering smile on his face, is the cousin of the protagonist, named Lin Jiayi. 

Lin Jiayi heard Gu Yunchen's order and knew that the other party was warning him.

Pervert stalker, he just needs a lesson. Although the opponent is only an 18-tier artist, he is also the younger brother of the actor Mo Hengqing. 

Lin Jiayi looked at the expression on Gu Yunchen's face, still as cold as ever, and did not even sweep through the stalker's side. His cousin is like this; except for the people and things he is interested in, he is indifferent to everything else and can even be called cold. 

Gu Yunchen didn't care about this perverted stalker, but that doesn't mean Lin Jiayi didn't care. This person named Mu Cai is so annoying; he usually just stares at the spot all the time. He didn't expect that this time he would be bold enough to follow them to the toilet and try to move his feet! 

Such a pervert; if he doesn't teach him a lesson, he can't be reconciled! 

So with Gu Yunchen's acquiescence, he dragged the man into the dark alley and asked the bodyguards around him to give Mu Cai a good beating. 

Only when Lin Jiayi turned his head and met the person's gaze on the ground with malicious eyes, a trace of surprise flashed across his face, and even his mind was blank for a moment. 

He saw the person on the ground half propped up, probably because the face was well protected. There were no traces of bruises on his face, but a large patch of gray dust was stained on his left face. 

The dust didn't make the other party more embarrassed; on the contrary, it made his face pale as paper. Lin Jiayi also discovered that the exposed skin of the person sitting on the ground was very white; his face was white, his neck was white, and even the hand pressing on the dirty ground was dazzlingly white. 

This perverted stalker gasped wildly and looked over with a pair of misty eyes; it seemed to be covered with a layer of water, seeming to have the urge to cry. 

He was obviously a man, but he looked so attractive. 

Lin Jiayi looked at him and suddenly came back to his senses. Only then did he realize that he had been fascinated unconsciously. 

He was fascinated by a perverted stalker! This fact made Lin Jiayi irritated, and he immediately sneered, "I didn't expect you to get up." "It seems that the lessons are not enough."

He was about to beckon the bodyguard on the side to do it again, but a cold voice on the side rang again: "Go." 

As soon as the words fell, Gu Yunchen on the side turned and left, and the hem of the long windbreaker drew an elegant arc in the air. 

The other party didn't glance at the person sitting on the ground from beginning to end. 

Lin Jiayi quickly followed and did not forget to look back at Mu Cai, who was sitting on the ground, and warned: "Don't let me see you again, or I will fight you again." 

The bodyguards around them followed the two in front of them and left. 

Sitting on the cold ground, Mu Cai couldn't help sighing at the thought of his personality and plot. 

However, he believed he was dedicated, so Mu Cai quickly cheered up and shouted, "Gu Yunchen, I like you!" 

Before the people in front of him could get away, Gu Yunchen didn't stop, as if he didn't hear it at all. Even the arc across the hem of the clothes did not change, and he still walked forward. Lin Jiayi almost slipped when he heard this sentence. 

This pervert! He's already been beaten, and it hasn't been so long since he was taught a lesson! 

He turned his head angrily and looked back, and he saw the young man still sitting on the ground in the narrow alley in the afterglow of the setting sun. The other party didn't care about his dusty face or the injuries on his body; just staring at him idiotically. 

Lin Jiayi wanted to say something cruel, but for some reason he couldn't speak, as if his throat was blocked. 

He turned his head angrily with a complex mood and looked at Gu Yunchen, who was indifferently striding with his long legs, and for the first time he had a slight doubt in his heart for this cousin. 

Although his cousin is indeed very good, but Gu Yunchen is so indifferent to Mu Cai, is he really worthy of that person's madness? 

Mu Cai, who was sitting on the ground on the other side, finished the play, feeling exhausted physically and mentally. 

He was beaten just now, and his whole body hurts all over. Now he just wants to go back and take a good bath and then lie down in bed to recuperate.

Mu Cai stood up. He couldn't straighten up a bit because of the pain in his body. He could only bend over and use his memory to find the company dormitory where he usually lived.

Fortunately, because of Mo Hengqing, although he hasn't made his debut yet, the accommodation is still good. In a place like the capital city, he can have a small single room.

Mu Cai gritted his teeth and took a shower to wash off all the dust on his hair and body. During the bath, he also checked the scars on his body. 

The bluish-purple bruise was visible, but there was no bleeding. It seems that Gu Yunchen's bodyguards are still quite professional; they specialize in hitting unnoticeable places, and they play very cleverly. Even if he was in severe pain at that time, if he went to the hospital for an examination later. It is estimated that the result of the test was only a minor injury. 

It's just that Gu Yunchen and the others are thinking too much. Even if they beat the other party, he will only suffer silently and will not call the police. 

Mu Cai thought silently in his heart. 

He is a novice traverser, responsible for replacing the role of cannon fodder in the world, promoting the development of the plot, and preventing the world from being out of balance so as to gather the energy of the world. In order to facilitate Mu Cai's journey, all the characters replaced by him will silently change to his name and appearance.

This is the first world Mu Cai experienced after a simple training. 

After taking a shower and drying his hair, he opened the door and lay on the bed, shrank under the quilt, and began to sort out the situation. 

Mu Cai is the younger brother of the protagonist, Mo Hengqing, but they are not related by blood. Mo Hengqing's father and original mother are married and reformed, each with a child. 

The original body is so obsessed with Gu Yunchen and wants to enter the entertainment circle to get close to him. Mo Hengqing is an actor, and at the request of the original mother, he usually takes care of the original. 

But the original body hates Mo Hengqing very much. Because Gu Yunchen is usually very cold, but he takes the initiative to make friends with Mo Hengqing. He also claimed on the talk show that his most respected predecessor is Mo Hengqing.

But in fact, the two of them are only two years apart. 

This made the original body mad with jealousy. 

The original obsession with Gu Yunchen has reached a pathological level. All the posters in his room were Gu Yunchen's posters. He also collected the discs of every Gu Yunchen movie and bought the products endorsed by Gu Yunchen.

In addition, the original body is still relying on his brother in the entertainment industry. He is an actor who searches for Gu Yunchen's news everywhere and follows the other party's movements. Even this time, he ran to the toilet to block people while Gu Yunchen was in the bathroom. It was simply common in the entertainment industry. A typical illegitimate fan that everyone shouts and beats. 

Although the original body did not intend to do anything, and indeed did nothing, this does not prevent this behavior from falling into the category of perversion. 

Mu Cai, a novice traverser, has to play such a role.

Mu Cai couldn't help knocking on the system in his brain: 

【By being a good novice, will it reduce the difficulty? ! How is this easy? ! 】

However, there was no response. 

This system is just a non-sentimental broadcaster. 

Mu Cai sighed, shrank into the quilt, and wrapped himself like a baby. 

His cheeks bulged slightly, and he thought aggrievedly. 

This was too difficult. 

The author has something to say: 

What the interviewee felt:...

Mr. Gu, who did not want to be named: I regretted it very much at that time. My wife was abused for a while, since then I've been chasing my wife madly!

T/N:

Ge - means brother
Illegitimate fan - an obsessive fan who stalks their idols and this kind of fan are not accepted in the fancircle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 26.8K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
298K 17.3K 18
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
4.7M 295K 107
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...