Enjoy Struggle Days

By amazing_armi

This is a short story about a girl who struggled a lot ........But she never gave up... #16- lifestruggle (08... More

Ava's childhood
struggle begins
WHAT HAPPENED, AVA?
What's next??????
Relax.......
LAST BREATH
NEW FRIEND
COME BACK...
I AM COMING
REALLY TIME FLIES AWAY

WHAT TO DO NOW

3 2 0
By amazing_armi

Ava left her home in anger...she had nowhere to go. She had few coins left with her...

She was roaming in the street and exploring the shops...At 2 pm she was feeling hungry, her stomach was making growling noises...she was feeling dizzy  and unwell...then she bought a loaf of bread  and ate it up but she was still hungry 

It was late night Ava's mother was worried about her...On the other hand, Ava was feeling cold and she was sitting in front of a book store....she was quite far away from her home. Ava's mom was looking for her here and there but couldn't find her ..

Ava was shivering on the street suddenly a little girl came and asked Ava, "what r you doing here?" Ava replied, " I am okay, what's your name?" the girl replied, "my name is Lisa..whats yours?" Ava answered, "Ava.....where is you, mom ?" Lisa, "at home I came here with my dad he is buying a book ."

Ava ook...tell me about yourself 

Lisa: I read in class 3 I have many friends they are really sweet...Ava: that's cool suddenly, Lisa's dad came out and saw her daughter talking with Ava...Ava told Lisa's dad that how she came here and all. Lisa's dad told Ava to accompany them...after a lot of request Ava agreed to go with them....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 13K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
642K 29.2K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
300K 21.8K 26
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...