The future? An Unexpected Mee...

Av PlayerHacker

You are a 20 years old billionaire, and the richest person in the world, one day when you decided to take a w... Mer

Your Info/Background Info
Chapter 1 - Right or wrong? Meeting with the Akatsuki!
Chapter 2 - Surpises! Let's get down to business.
Chapter 3 - Decisions! The stay of the Akatuski!
Chapter 4 - A new start! Breakfast and Technologies.
Chapter 5 - Shopping time! Ice cream or felony? Who's Miku?
Chapter 6 - Time to go! Lavender and (f/n)!
Chapter 7 - An Auction Venue and a waiting massacre!
Chapter 8 - Lavender, (Y/n), and Kakuzu! Full-scale massacre!
Chapter 9 - A easy day off! Truth or dare?
Chapter 10 - Getting intense! After game! Justus?!
Chapter 11 - Going back to work! Someone in charge!
For Technoblade - Memorial
Chapter 13 - Training and group time with everyone!
Chapter 14 - The Beginning Of The Choas..?
Chapter 15 - The Battle.
Chapter 16 - The Aftermath. Itachi!!
Chapter 17 - The Curse of Jashin! Best Prank Ever!
Chapter 18 - Training with Pain! Experiments!
Chapter 19 - The Dream of Mystic Technique. More training!
NOT A CHAPTER!
Chapter 20 - Trust..? Training with Konan!
Chapter 21 - Kakuzu's training! Why Hidan?
Chapter 22 - Iwagakure's Kinjutsu! Shopping!
Important Poll!/Not A Chapter
Chapter 23 - Creation! Your plan!
Chapter 24 - A Thank You, Party!
Chapter 25 - Hidan's Worst Decision! Orochimaru's Training!
Chapter 26 - Zetsu? Salvation.
Chapter 27 - Tobi? Lies in lies.
Chapter 28 - Goodbye Everyone... Or Is It?
Sequel? Next book!

Chapter 12 - Fallen! We've all Forgot...

650 20 2
Av PlayerHacker

Author's Pov. Time: 5:30 A.M. A Few days later...
I gotta say they're doing quite a good job on keeping it down these days! It's been having a great week so far! Haven't heard any reports about anyone messing or fighting with anyone else!

You're right now training with Sasori, you learned more about the Puppet Technique, Chakra Strings, different poisons, and Puppet making. You've got to admit, he is good at these kinds of stuff.

"Hey Sori, where are you from?" You asked in the middle of training, you weren't exactly sure he would tell you, but you're just hoping. "I am a Rouge Ninja from the Village of the Sand, what others called Suna," He replied, there were no emotions in his voice, not a single bit of care. He reminded you of yourself, in one way or another, you guys were... Somewhat similar...

"And... That puppet body of yours... Are you completely puppet?" You asked you've known the answers long ago, but it just feels different when he's telling you about himself... Himself... If you get what I mean.

"I would describe myself as a human being who could not become a complete puppet, I am an unfinished puppet, whose lifeless frame still contains a beating heart at its core. I am neither dead nor am I alive." Sasori answered, looking deep into your (e/c) colored ones with his brown ones. His eyes looked... Calm... And you felt a deja vu. You heard that before... But just where?

You shook off the feeling, changing the subject to something you remembered, "Did you know that apple seeds can kill someone?" You could see a light, mixture of emotions flash through in those brown, lovely eyes, "Wouldn't most people be dead by now, then?"

A flash of smirk when though you as you begin to explain, "No, because the poison in the seeds needs to be crushed or chewed to be accessed. An adult person would need anywhere from 83 to 500 crushed seeds, depending on the apple variety, to be at risk of poisoning. And each apple has about 5 to 8 seeds. So unless someone is eating their 20th consecutive apple core and has been meticulously chewing all the seeds, they should be fine,"

You took a deep breath, coming back from explaining, "So, in conclusion, you would need about at least 27 apples to affect people, and even with that many apples, it wouldn't kill them, so you see why it's not used as poisons that often now? But you being Sori, I believe you can get something out of it,"

You gave the boy a soft smile, but unbeknown to you, Sasori felt something in his heart... It was... like an emotion, he thought he was unable to feel them anymore. But it seems something changed, inside him. Light swirled in his eyes for a brief moment before it vanished again.

From there on out, an invisible line connecting you to him, to his heart, just like what you did to everyone before him, you captured his heart, you captured him, and now he has emotions, yet only for you. The denial he had before had finally sunk in, he now faced them and accepted them.

You went back home after the training, you wanted to train a little more, but he told you that he has nothing to teach you anymore. So he's handing you over to Kisame, I mean... I guess we could be fast learners...

You got up from your bed and walked over to the closet, you wanted a change of clothes for a change of person. So you wore an (f/c) color "skin suit" and put your (h/l) (h/c) hair into an (h/s)(Hairstyle). Everything framed you, so very beautiful, but you were the only one who couldn't tell.

You walked out of your room and went downstairs, you said hello to everyone you see on your way. You spotted Kisame on the corner of your couch. You walked over, "Kisa, do you think you could train me right now?" You asked tilting your head, a piece of your (h/c) colored hair fell over, just making the movement more adorable than it should.

"Ah- yes," He replied awkwardly, his face in a shade of purple. Is that the color of his blush? But what was he blushing about? You questioned, but it was quickly forgotten and left in the back of your mind. After that, the two of you fell into a very uncomfortable silence. The two of you just stayed quiet and walked over to your training grounds.

"Um, today I'll be training you in Taijutsu," He said awkwardly. Kisame was one of the strongest Akatsuki characters, most likely tied with Kakuzu. You listened as he explained the basics of Taijutsu. After he finished explaining, the 2 of you begin training, you didn't have a stance, but he said it's fine as long as you are comfortable and you can "fight".

Time flew, and now it was somewhere around 9 A.M. You took notice of the drastically improving Taijutsu. It was helpful to have a teacher as talented as you already are, you also know for a fact that there will be improvements in normal hand-to-hand combat too. 

The 2 of you are now taking a short break. "Kisa, I noticed the awkwardness around me, what's up?" You asked, you learned with Sasori, if you have a question about them ask straight away. It took him a while to process the very straightforward and sharp question.

Normally, no criminal would open their heart to some random people, but you seem to have the magic, he sighed, "I soon realized what normal was for most people, and I am nowhere near that 'normal', I don't want you to be around someone weird and feel uncomfortable-" You placed a finger over his mouth.

You have heard enough to understand, you slightly frowned, "You're not weird or uncomfortable to be around, Kisa. Whatever part you're saying that is not normal isn't bad. If anything it makes you more unique. Remember, none of us is normal, and that's just fine." That seemed to boost his confidence by far. And with that, you went back to training.

In the end, you learned a lot of Taijutsu and tricks from Kisame, your hand-to-hand combat also got better. And at the same time, you boosted Kisame's confidence, it made him feel more comfortable around you, knowing that you're fine with whatever's different in him. 

Although it's not like you, you see the good in others, and truly believe in it. It doesn't matter who they are or what they are, as long as you wish to help them, they fall pray into your hand. You glue them back together, you changed all of them, you are the one that fixed their broken hearts, you are the one they will fall in love with, after all.

Time went by fast, when you and Kisame called it a stop, it was about 1 P.M. already. The 2 of you were going to chat more, but before you could, Itachi came out of nowhere and said, "You two have to go back, now! I think we're having another attack!"

And it suddenly hit you. You forgot how dangerous it is to be near you, who you are, and how big of a part you play in this world. The existence of the Akatsuki made you forget about your own life.

'The attack is most likely my fault.' You thought. "Let's go then! What are we waiting for?" You said, you then put your learning into use, jumping from tree to tree. Not even 5 minutes, and you're back at your house. You open your back door quickly and quietly. Then stare at the scene you saw. A lot of furniture was everywhere, and there were dead bodies everywhere, not the Akatuski's, but the attackers.

it was likely that Pain used 'Almighty Push'. Then another realization hit you, they are an organization, a god-damn, bloody hell, villain-criminal organization..! "You're back early." Pain commented as he fixes one of the pieces of furniture back up. "Um, yeah, we finished training early today!" You said, shooting a look at Itachi who told you they were attacked... And needed us, urgently.

Itachi blinked before having an apologetic look in his eyes. He was worried, for you and them. So he came looking for you, well- I guess- it was too peaceful, so peaceful that we've all forgotten that they're a freaking-bloody villain organization! It was freaky in a way, this was and still is a criminal organization that didn't get along with each other, but now...

The awkwardness in the air cannot be denied as the Akatsuki fixed the furniture. But suddenly, Kisame started, "She learned half of my good tricks today, you guys teach her too much, and too fast, but now that I'm in your place, I get you," There was a vibe/aura going off from the ones who trained you, they were somewhat expecting this to happen. I mean, what can I say? We're some fast learners. And they have trained us!

After that everything went back to normal. You were thankful they remember to clean up the bloody scene and fix the furniture while chatting. You tried to help, but they stopped you, so you went back to your room to change. Yet you weren't tired. Then, someone knocked on your door. As you finished changing, you opened your door.

It was Orochimaru, "Do you... Need something?" You asked carefully, you still remember what kind of "character" he played in Naruto. You watched it before, and you were sure that you still remember the full story.

"No need to worry dear, I'm only here to chat," Orochimaru said. Then you shut your door to change again, ignoring the noises he made outside your door. All you were going to do was to change into a set of outgoing clothes (anything you want to wear, as long as it's outgoing clothes).

You re-opened your door a little after you finished, "I'm not letting you in my room if that was your plan... But~ we can take a walk outside if you want." You said peaking your head out, "Why not~?" He answered. So you walked out and shut your door.

You walked over to the back door and opened it, with Orochimaru following you, "So, what do you want? I don't think you're the type of person to just want to take a walk with me." You said, having your guard up around him.

Orochimaru didn't do anything too over-sanity yet. But, just in case, you had to be careful around him. "It's nothing darling, I just want to talk and walk with you~!" He replied "cheerfully". In reality, he took interest in you as he noticed the change of behavior the Akatsuki had around you. Yet you have no idea, you blinked at him a few times before sighing, "So, let's ask each other questions?"

You started questioning your sanity as the QnA went on. From what you've seen so far, everyone in the Akatuski seems to be at least a little OCC... Why? But you shook it off anyhow. The QnA was very broad, you asked him many questions, like what he knows about his "timeline", this "timeline", what he does in his "timeline", and what he's planning to what to teach me once he gets the chance, etc. 

Before you knew it, it was 4:34 P.M. already. You took a deep breath and smiled lightly, "This is fun Maru! We can do it often if you have time," You said. "Maru~?" Orochimaru questioned, "Oh! Yeah. I thought it would be a good nickname for you," You replied, now getting back to your calm and normal self, "If you don't like it, I can change it,"

"No, my dear!~ I love this name~" He answered rather quickly. You smiled lightly again, "Back to the topic, can we do this again if you have time?" You asked. "Of course, my dear darling~," Orochimaru replied. You didn't like the way he speaks that much, but you could still tolerate it.

"Alright, let's go back. I don't want the others to get worried," You ended the sentence with a light sigh. To be honest, you had fun, it was fun. Just wondering how long can this fun last... And unbeknown to you, Orochimaru finally understood why the Akatsuki had such a fondness towards you. He couldn't deny it himself, he's obsession with you deepened (yeah, him being him, he already had an obsession with you).

You guys walked back to the back door. Opening it, everyone was in the living room, seems like their having fun too. But as soon as you opened the door, all the attention went to you...

To Be Continued... 

A/n: 3 Character development in one chapter! This is way too much work! This chapter has over 10000 "words"! And I'm writing this at 6 in the morning! I haven't slept since 2 days ago. I'm taking a break after this chapter, sorry, the Techno situation still hasn't got the best of me... I know I said I would stop posting for a while, but I'm still working on the chapters while everything is going on in my head- So, I might REALLY take a break for this. One last piece of news, thank you, the few readers that have lasted themselves this long, I know my work is not the best, but thank you for staying, and I wish you the best.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.1M 18.7K 52
Requests are closed!!! I probably read all Akatsuki fanfiction there is so I decided to write some, how hard could it be??? (probably very hard) Th...
82 0 5
I've always believed in the supernatural, like ghosts and stuff. This apparently proved useful in what I would go through in the future. It has alway...
107K 3.9K 34
Kakashi x Reader You suddenly find yourself stuck in "Naruto's" world without knowing why, and were taken in by the Leaf village as one of the infamo...
216K 8.8K 37
(This story is based with the fact that the anime does not exist, therefore [Y/N] has no idea of the Akatsuki). What will the Akatsuki do when Tobi...