π”¦π”«π” π”²π”Ÿπ”²π”°βΆβΆβΆ

By _iyablues

"You can't make me leave no matter what you do." He gets close to my face smirking. "I'm a royal, I leave on... More

π”¦π”«π” π”²π”Ÿπ”²π”° π”ͺπ”¬π”¬π”‘π”Ÿπ”¬π”žπ”―π”‘π”° ++ π”‘π”¦π”°π” π”©π”žπ”¦π”ͺ𝔒𝔯
𝔣𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯 π”‘π”―π”’π”žπ”ͺΒΉ
π”‘π”’π”€π”’π”«π”’π”―π”žπ” π”ΆΒ²
𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔦π”ͺ𝔒³
𝔰𝔠𝔒𝔫𝔱⁴
𝔒𝔲𝔭π”₯π”¬π”―π”¦π”žβ΅
π”žπ”£π”£π”žπ”¦π”―βΆβΆβΆ
𝔠𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔒𝔑...⁷
𝔩𝔲𝔠𝔨𝔢 𝔠π”₯π”žπ”―π”ͺ⁹
𝔑𝔒π”ͺ𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔠¹⁰
𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔒¹¹
𝔱𝔬𝔡𝔦𝔠¹²
π”₯𝔦𝔰¹³
𝔀𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔱¹⁴
𝔀𝔬𝔬𝔑 π”―π”¦π”‘π”‘π”žπ”«π” π”’ΒΉβ΅
π”ͺπ”’π”©π”žπ”«π” π”₯𝔬𝔩𝔢 𝔭𝔱. 𝔬𝔫𝔒¹⁢
π”ͺπ”’π”©π”žπ”«π” π”₯𝔬𝔩𝔢 𝔭𝔱. 𝔱𝔴𝔬¹⁷
𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔳𝔒¹⁸
π” π”¬π”«π”£π”―π”¬π”«π”±π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”«ΒΉβΉ
π”¨π”žπ”―π”ͺπ”žΒ²β°
π”₯𝔦𝔑𝔑𝔒𝔫 π”§π”’π”žπ”©π”¬π”²π”°π”ΆΒ²ΒΉ
𝔀𝔲𝔒𝔰𝔱𝔰²²
π”¦π”«π”°π”žπ”±π”¦π”žπ”Ÿπ”©π”’Β²Β³
𝔑𝔒𝔰𝔒𝔯𝔳𝔒𝔑²⁴
𝔩𝔲𝔰𝔱≠𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔒²⁡
𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 π”‘π”žπ”Ά π”Ÿπ”žπ” π”¨Β²βΆ
π”‘π”’π”«π”¦π”žπ”©Β²β·
π”ͺπ”žπ”«π”¦π”žΒ²βΈ
𝔫𝔒𝔒𝔑𝔒𝔑²⁹
𝔰𝔴𝔒𝔒𝔱 𝔰𝔦𝔑𝔒³⁰
𝔫𝔬 𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”Ÿπ”žπ” π”¨Β³ΒΉ
π”žπ”Ÿπ”¬π”―π”± π”ͺ𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫³²
𝔩ø𝔳𝔒𝔯𝔰³³
𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔒𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫³⁴
𝔯𝔒𝔰𝔬𝔩𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔀³⁡
𝔱𝔒𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”‘π”’π”žπ”±π”₯³⁢
𝔒𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔀𝔒¹ ++ 𝔫𝔬𝔯π”ͺπ”žπ”©π” π”Ά
π”Ÿπ”¬π”«π”²π”° 𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―ΒΉ
𝔒𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔀𝔒² ++ π”Ÿπ”’π”žπ”²π”±π”Ά π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”Ÿπ”’π”žπ”°π”±
π”Ÿπ”¬π”«π”²π”° 𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―Β²
𝔱π”₯π”žπ”«π”¨ 𝔢𝔬𝔲!

π” π”žπ”²π”€π”₯𝔱⁸

30.5K 676 205
By _iyablues

Mila POV

I gulp hard. "I f-found it."

"Where?!" He yells and I flinch.

"At the hospital..." I snap my hair tie becoming anxious looking down at my legs.

"Why are you going through my past?" He questions.

"I was just...curious." I drift off becoming upset.

"Curious about the demon that's fucking you? That's hilarious." I hear him laugh throwing the file on the bed. "It's mostly bullshit anyways."

I slowly look up at him. "What?"

He chuckles seemingly amused as he reminisced. "Yea maybe I was fucking depressed who alive isn't but I didn't kill my self I'm not a loser."

"But it says—"

"I know what the fuck it says." He snaps.

I stay quiet as he paces around my room cursing.

"Fucking bitch."

I stare at him confused but let him get his anger out too scared to speak up.

He suddenly stops pacing chuckling to himself. "That bitch drugged me and lied. She fucking lied and told the doctors I tried to kill myself."

"Your mother?" I speak up.

He cuts his eyes at me coldly and it sends a chill down my spine when I notice they were black.

"She's not my fucking mother."

I stay quiet and he closes his eyes for a moment taking a deep breath. Upon reopening them, they were back to their original brown.

I tremble scared, the image stuck in my head.

"Every single fucking day she pumped my system  full with ecstasy and sold me to any damn person that wanted to fuck me for some quick cash." He throws his head back laughing. "Suicide? That's funny."

He turns his head to me. "Till the very end she used me and lied about it."

He twists his face at me. "Why the fuck are you crying?"

I sniffle wiping my face quickly. "S-Sorry." I apologize.

He stares at me for a moment before a smile breaks out on his face and he slowly bellows over in laughter.

"You can't be serious right now?" He laughs harder.

"Shit, that's funny."

"It's not funny." I glare at him through my tears.

He straightens up. "Alright alright I'm sorry."

He comes on the bed kissing all over me. "Kittens sensitive huh?"

I sniffle pushing him back. "I'm upset and you're trying to initiate something, stop it."

"I'm just trying to make you feel better."

He continues kissing my neck and I shudder. "I'm sorry for laughing." He apologizes halfheartedly.

I groan. "You're not."

"Let me show you how sorry I am." He tugs at my sweats.

I hum in response feeling weird. I should stop doing stuff with him, I'm with Angelo, but it's not like he'll agree to let me go.

If I came out and told him I'm dating someone one, I don't know what he'll do and I'll rather not find out.

I don't know what to do.

He smacks my thigh. "Stop spacing out."

"I told you I don't wanna do anything right now." I push his hand away.

He rolls his eyes. "Fine I won't touch you but you're dealing with this." He gestures down to his sweats.

I notice the large bulge and couldn't stop myself from becoming turned on.

He leans closer to my face. "Stop staring and touch it."

I bite my lip pulling on his sweats. He raises his hips allowing me to pull it down. I dip my hand in his boxers pulling out his dick.

I go to pull my hair into a one but he stops. "Leave it down."

Brushing my hair behind my hair I lick the head of him and he groans slouching back against my bed frame.

I tilt my head licking up the slides slowly. When I reach the head again I look up at him while my tongue teased him.

His ears were red.

Is he blushing?

I redirect my focus back to his desk sliding my mouth down the length of him a little.

"Mhmm."

The tip rubbed against the roof of my mouth.  His hand grabs the back of my head slowly guiding me down.

He touches the back of my throat and I fought the urge to gag.

"Mhmm just like that." He moans.

My nose touches the base of his dick and he holds my head down for a moment before letting me back up for air.

Taking my hand I spit on it before stroking him slowly. Dipping my head I lick his balls and suck on them while my hand stroked his dick.

"Fuck."

I stop sucking refocusing on his dick again. There was precum leaking out from his tip which told me he was close.

I lick the head again before pushing my head down, hollowing my cheeks and bobbing my head while my hands fondled and caressed the base of his dick.

I continue like that for a couple more minutes until he grabs my hair pushing my head down more making me deepthroat him causing me to whimper.

I try to come back up but he holds me there,

"Mhm no hold it."

Tears pool in my eyes struggling to hold back the reflex to gag. A few more seconds go by and he finally lets me come back up for air.

I pull away catching my breath. He groans guiding me back down to finish not giving me a no more than a few seconds to catch my breath.

I suck the head of him again slowly easing my way down.

He grabs my head suddenly, beginning to fuck my mouth. My eyes water rolling into my head at his roughness. I grab his hand pushing him back to slow down.

"Your throat feels so good."

His dick twitches in my mouth and he buck his hips one last time cumming in my throat,

"Mhmmm."

When he's done he withdraws from my mouth.

Grabbing my chin he tilts my head up to look at him. "Let me see."

I open my mouth slowly showing him and he smirks. "Good girl, swallow it."

I obediently swallow and shudder at the taste, it was sweet just like his saliva. He wipes the corner of my mouth.

"I'm not satisfied with that shitty head." He comments.

He suddenly pushes me down on my back. "I wanna fuck you."

I turn away not protesting this time. I was too turned on, I couldn't bring myself to protest.

Rubbing my legs together I try to push down the pulsing that was resonating between my legs.

"You miss my dick don't you?" He kisses up my neck pulling off my sweats along with my panties.

"Uh huh."

My mind was screaming at me to push him away but my body was aching for him. He raises my legs propping them on his shoulder.

"Oh yea," He pauses for a moment glancing up at me. "That's a nice hickey you got on your neck."

NOTES
• I suck at male fellatio scenes so I'm sorry if it was ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 1.7K 24
I'm tired. I did my best, no one acknowledged me. It seems to be hell wherever I go or do. I died and reincarnated. When can I stop acting? "END MY M...
Babygirl By AJ

General Fiction

1.1M 17.4K 14
Kida-Rose was just your average everyday girl, living a simple life. She was a college student by day and worked in a quaint cafe by night. When she...
7.9K 398 27
"You went away for so long but I waited for you every day. Now that you are back, I'm not letting you go again, even if I have to be against the man...
2.6M 88.1K 43
There is no heart colder, no lust stronger, than that of a demon. ROMINA lived a docile life inside of her father's massive estate. With only her mot...