The Billionaire's New Maid

Bởi aaalexandria12

"Ladies first!" He ushered me into his office then pushed me on the soft leathery couch, in which I quickly g... Xem Thêm

💖INTRODUCTIONS 💖
💖STORY CHARACTERS 💖
💖CHAPTER ONE💖
💖CHAPTER TWO💖
💖CHAPTER THREE💖
💖CHAPTER FOUR💖
💖CHAPTER FIVE💖
💖CHAPTER SIX💖
💖CHAPTER SEVEN💖
💖CHAPTER EIGHT💖
💖CHAPTER NINE💖
💖CHAPTER TEN💖
💖CHAPTER ELEVEN 💖
💖CHAPTER TWELVE💖
💖CHAPTER THIRTEEN 💖
💖CHAPTER FOURTEEN 💖
💖 CHAPTER FIFTEEN 💖
💖 ALEJANDRO'S HOME💖
💖CHAPTER SIXTEEN 💖
💖CHAPTER SEVENTEEN💖
💖CHAPTER EIGHTEEN💖
💖STORY CHARACTERS PT. 2💖
💖CHAPTER NINETEEN 💖
💖CHAPTER TWENTY💖
💖CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE💖
💖CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO💖
💖CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE💖
💖VOTE OF THANKS💖
💖CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR💖
💖CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE💖
💖 CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX💖
💖CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN 💖
💖CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT💖
💖CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE💖
💖 CHAPTER THIRTY 💖
💖CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE💖
💖CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO💖
💖CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE💖
💖CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR💖
💖CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE💖
💖CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX💖
💖CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT💖
💖CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE💖
💖CHAPTER FORTY💖
💖CHAPTER FORTY-ONE 💖
💖CHAPTER FORTY-TWO💖
💖CHAPTER FORTY-THREE💖
💖CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR💖
ANNOUNCEMENT

💖CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN💖

1.8K 79 10
Bởi aaalexandria12

Catherine's POV

Seated on the ground in the mids of my room, Sam rolled over on her back letting go a grunt, "How are we gonna get assface to leave his room?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Who?"

"Assface," she replied looking back at me.

"But Larry's nickname is assface," I corrected.

She gave me a look of disbelief, "That's not the problem here," I rolled my eyes while shaking my head slowly, "And the question still remains," she continued, "How are we gonna get assface to leave his room?"

With a frown I snorted out, "Distraction?"

"Distraction?"

"Yeah, we are the Masters of distraction, did you forget?" I sat upright on the bed, she soon followed , folding her legs and pulling them underneath her body.

"Forget what?"

"At Alejandro's parents private island or whatever, we were able to get the dairy back into his suitcase,"

"Yeah, but that's because he was busy taking a dump in the bathroom," her hands flew up, frustration getting the best of her.

I turned my eye up somewhat agreeing with her claims, but not totally "But I'm Catherine Eggburt Taylor and you're Sam Wesley, we are the ultimate duo, you know the Sam Wilson and Bucky Barnes of... I don't know...real life,"

She scrunch her eyebrows, "You mean the Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes of real life,"

I threw her an offended look, "No, the last time I checked Steve left our beautiful, broken Bucky for that Peggy woman, he literally took the bro code handbook and said 'eff it' "

"Okay you got a point,"

"A strong one at that,"

"Okay, okay so we'll go with the distraction plan, do we need to get Marcus involvement in this one?" Her head turn to the side.

"I guess, I mean you both are very distracting, " I reasoned.

"Then I'll go get him," she stood up pouncing out of the room, a smile tugging on her lips.

I hopped off my bed grumbling under my breath, "Steve can suck it how dare he leaves my baby Bucky," shaking my head with visual disappointment, I followed Sam out of the room.

Marcus's room was beautiful, graced with priveladge of having a view of the beautiful city.

He laid on the bed while Sam pulled on his feet, "Can't we do this after you guys go shopping I'm super tired," he grumbled pulling his feet away from her grasp.

"No we can't, we have to do it now, and why are you even tired you didn't do anything," Sam argued, pulling onto his shirt exposing his ripped chest.

Deciding not to interrupt their cute interaction, I sat at the far end of the corner trying my best not to be seen.

"Did nothing?" He opened one of his eyes, his face masking disappointment, "I was literally Alejandro's hype man, not to brag or anything, but that's hard work, not to mention that I had to take care of my business as well, double homicide,"

His closed back his eyes, indicating that he had officially prove his point and was ready to go back to bed.

Sam's face held disbelief, as she crawled her way over him and sat on top of him, his eyes shot open, surprised evident in them.

"Get up, I don't care if you're tired or not. We. Need. That. Journal..."

"It's a dairy, but what she said," I interrupted. Sam shook her head before continuing, "It's not like it's gonna take for ever , we just need to distract assface until Catherine grab the darn thing,"

"Ass face?" He questioned, putting up a brow, "Isn't that Larry's nickname?"

"That's what I said!" I agreed.

"Really guys!" Sam fumed. Marcus blowed her a kiss before swiftly flipping her over so that he was on top of her.

My eyes widen with shock and so was Sam, "That was hot, but I'm a top, you ought to know that!" His smirk revealing that he knew exactly what he was doing, and Sam's cheeks inflaming in the mids of it all, I rolled my eyes, trying to dismiss his charm, but, subconsciously agreeing that, that was hot.

"Alright, I'll help, but you guys owe me, especially you Sam, since Catherine is Alejandro's woman,"

Quite offended I decided to break up the frat party, getting off the chair, "I'm nobody's woman, and get you heavy ass off my friend!"

He smirked, before rolling off the bed and marching towards the door, "Shall we ladies,"

Sam looked at me before mouthing, 'that was hot ' I rolled my eyes, before dragging her off the bed, "Are you deaf, it's time!" I turned to face Marcus once more, "Hell yeah,"

********

Alejandro's POV

The room was quiet, and I felt at peace, my mind was clear, other than the fact that I was curious as to what Marcus had to say this morning, but I was rested.

The knock at the door interrupt my moment of truth, I sigh hoping that it wasn't Catherine pushing her thought to go shopping again, I walked to the door, dragging my feet in the process, in opening it, I found Sam and Marcus there looking serious.

Something's going on

"What do you guys want?" I questioned.

"Big bro, can we talk to you for a bit?" Marcus asked, his face held all seriousness and so was Sam's.

"Umm sure, com'on in," I turned on my heal to walk back to my room, however a hand grasp onto my forearm, pulling me back to face them, it belonged to Sam, I raised my brow.

"We rather to talk out there, " she pointed in the living room, "With the air conditioner," she said.

"But there's an air conditioner in here as well," I replied.

"But we don't like that one," Marcus piped in.

"What? Why?" I questioned.

"It smells weird!" Sam shouted.

"Smells...Weird?"

"Yeah, it's very funky," Marcus finished.

"You should definitely check if there's any used underwear in there," Sam nod her head and Marcus joined.

I slowly closed the door of my room feeling quite ashamed, wondering what they were smelling since it smelled like normal air to me.

Was something wrong with my nose?

Seated in the living room Sam and Marcus sat opposite to me crossing their legs. Quite curious I motioned to them to go on.

"So, Sam wants to get married," he started.

"Who wants to get married?" I questioned.

"I want to get married," she answered.

"I don't know why she wants to-" Marcus was interrupted by Sam.

"Oh you don't know, "

"Wait a minute what happened between you guys?" I questioned, still shocked with the news.

"He slept with me!"

"I slept with her," Marcus nod.

My eyes widen.

"Now I'm pregnant!"

"She's pregnant"

"She's pregnant!!" I screamed.

"With his baby," she continued.

"My baby"

My hand flew to my face.

"Bun in the oven Alejandro, bun in this oven!" She pointed at her stomach.

"Her stomach, an oven and in that oven, is a freaking bun and that bun is a baby, in case you didn't know that!" Marcus whispered.

"I know that Marcus!" I snapped feeling quite stressed, "When did you guys even sleep together!!?"

"That doesn't matter, but now she wants to get married!" Marcus answered tossing Sam a glare.

"Yeah, because I'm not giving birth to a baby out of wedlock!"

"Then why did you sleep with me, we weren't married then!"

"You seduced me!"

"No you seduced me, with those battery eyelashes!!" He lashed back.

"Well then we both did the deed, but you should've used protection!"

"You should've told me to pull out!"

"I did but you're pull out game is weak!"

They started cursing.

"Okay guys," I tried to calm them down.

"SHUT UP ALEJANDRO!!"

I sighed, listening to them cursing. Wondering why did I let them bother me and not Catherine, then it came to me.

Where was Catherine?

A/N

Thanks for reading. Expect an update soon. Love all😘

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

9.7K 472 24
"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry , it's my fault" I apologized. His gray eyes match the color of a storm. His ebony black hair was styled to perfection. Hi...
2.2K 244 26
"Grandmother, what big ears you have." Chuckling at my own joke, I looked down at the wolf when I felt his tail tapping on my wrist and was met wi...
2M 56.5K 43
"What are you thinking about mia cara" he asks me causing my thoughts to drift back to me kissing his jawline. "N-nothing" I stutter cursing myself...
89.3K 371 8
i opend my eyes. where am i? "h-h-h-h-h-huh??🥺🥺🥺" " BOSS, THE KITTY IS AWAKE" "w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what???🥺🥺🥺" i looked down and saw that i was tied...