11 | HOME - LIP GALLAGHER

By filteredthots

" home is not a place ... it's a feeling. " More

cast
1. whiskey on our gums
2. the american way
4. woman
5. fungus issue
6. autopilot
7. bein a drunk
8. nine grande
9. hypoxic
10. the way we get by

3. cassiopeia

2K 39 5
By filteredthots

debbie, sandy, liam, ian, taylor, julien, emma, lip and i were all at franny's princess party.

"shit. another mom said her kid can't come to the party." debbie said.

"it might have something to do with you ankle bracelet, babe." sandy told her.

"well, whatever. that's too bad. we don't need franny's school friends. we'll still have fun. okay, everybody grab your song lyrics. it's time to sing the princess song. kay, franny. sit right here. kay." debbie said as she turned on the tv.

"okay. one, two, three." debbie said as she played the princess song on the tv and we all sang.

"i want to be a princess. you can be a princess. we can all be princesses in a fairy tale. sing and dance and twirl around spinning in a ballroom gown. we can all be princesses in a fairy tale." we sang.

the song was interrupted when mickey came in the door with two toy guns.

"ho, ho, ho! happy birthday, franny. look what i bought you. these are from me, okay? only me, your favorite uncle." mickey said.

"yay, guns!" franny said taking off her tiara.

"guns!" mickey said passing one to franny.

"that is not a princess gift." debbie told him.

"tough titties." mickey said to her.

"maybe a ghetto princess." emma joked.

"let's play!" franny said.

"you got it, kid. okay, shoot." mickey said.

"no, no, uncle mickey!" franny said as they ran into the kitchen.

"sorry, debs." ian said apologizing for mickey.

"no, no, go ahead, go ahead, shoot me." they heard mickey tell franny.

"i'm gonna get you! i got you! you're dead! i shot you!" franny said.

i could tell by the look on debbie's face that she was disappointed.

"debs, julien brought the cake." taylor told her.

"with pink frosting and everything." julien said.

"yeah, lets go cut the cake." debbie said.

-

lip and i were walking down home while i was pushing caroline's stroller.

"i may have eaten too much cake." i said as lip laughed at me.

"oh, yeah, i didn't go anywhere near that pink frosting shit." lip said.

"i will admit though, julien is a good baker. taylor found herself a keeper this time." i said.

"yeah he told me he wants to propose to her." lip said.

"seriously! and you're just telling me this now!" i said with a big smile on my face.

"well, i didn't want you to snitch." lip said as i smacked his arm.

"hey, what kind of party you think carolines gonna want when she's older?" i asked him.

"depends, what kind of party did you want when you were a kid?" lip asked me.

"honestly, i wanted a dinosaur party i wasn't the typical little girl." i said.

"that's why i love you." lip said as he kissed me.

once we got inside, i put caroline down to sleep and i turned to my fiancé.

"i think you should help me work out some of this cake." i said as i pull my dress off.

"get your sexy ass in the bed." lip said as i grinned.

i walked into our room and we smashed our lips together before he pulled away to take off his shirt.

afterwards, we both ended up with our pants off and he was on top of me.

i flipped us over so i was on top straddling him and he smiled at me.

"god, you're beautiful." lip said as my bra came off.

"let's talk more fuck." i said as our lips locked together and he flipped us back over to put me on my back.

i moaned into the kiss as i felt him enter me and he thrusted slowly, trying to tease me.

"baby, i want you." i said into his ear as he started to thrust faster.

"fuck." lip moaned as he went harder, making our bed shake.

"harder." i moaned as he began thrusting harder and faster.

"just like that." i said as lip kept going and his hand found its way to my clit, rubbing it as he kept thrusting into me.

i felt a knot starting in my stomach and my walls were starting to pulse around his dick.

"i'm gonna cum." lip moaned as he kept his pace but took his hand off my clit.

"fuck, me too." i said rolling my eyes in back of my head.

we both finished at the same time and he pulled out of me, both of us just cuddling up to each other.

i was on the pill now so we weren't worried about having another kid anytime soon.

-

the next day i was getting ready to go to work and i could hear lip in caroline's room.

"your room is gonna be swimming in constellations, little lady. like cassiopeia. can you say..." lip said before i cut him off.

"cassiopeia." i said as he turned and saw me standing in the doorway.

i noticed he was standing on a ladder as he put something together.

"hey." lip said to me as i looked down at my beautiful daughter.

"hey." i replied giving him a kiss on the cheek.

i saw lip put something up in the light and he slowly got off the ladder.

"hey, you wanna hit that switch?" he asked me.

"sure." i replied turning off the bedroom light.

we looked up and saw a bunch of constellations on the ceiling.

"wow." i said smiling.

"busy day today?" lip asked me as i let out a sigh.

"yeah, a bit. if you need to go to the shop for brad i can ask taylor or mike to babysit." i told him.

"yeah, cami had the baby but they can't figure out why he's not eating. brad wants me to open up the shop." lip replied.

"okay, let me call mike." i said pulling out my phone.

i pulled up mikes contact which was prison mike and i heard him pick up after the first two rings.

"what's up little sister?" mike asked as i heard lexi in the background saying hi.

"i was wondering if you could babysit caroline for the day?" i asked hoping he would accept.

"spend time with my adorable niece? i think that would be a great way to spend my day off." mike said.

"perfect i'll bring her over in 5." i said hanging up the phone.

"mike is gonna watch her?" lip asked me.

"yup. i'm gonna go bring her over now, can you pick her up after work?" i asked him.

"sure. i love you." lip said kissing me and kissing caroline on her forehead.

"i love you, too." i replied.

i packed up carolines stuff in the car and put him in her car seat before i got in and drove to mikes.

i finally got there and i carried caroline and her bag before lexi came to open the door for me.

"hey, mel." she said with a smile.

"hey, lexi. thanks for taking caroline." i said.

"no problem. you better go before you're late to work." she replied as i passed her caroline and put the bag of her things on the ground.

"goodbye my baby." i said kissing caroline's head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 252 22
-"space ca·det a person perceived as out of touch with reality"
41.8K 498 20
"I dont know i just feel safe when im with you"
12.2K 447 22
"We're just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me."
184 9 5
You can't attack me if you have hate in your heart (Old name "Eclipse")