π”¦π”«π” π”²π”Ÿπ”²π”°βΆβΆβΆ

By _iyablues

"You can't make me leave no matter what you do." He gets close to my face smirking. "I'm a royal, I leave on... More

π”¦π”«π” π”²π”Ÿπ”²π”° π”ͺπ”¬π”¬π”‘π”Ÿπ”¬π”žπ”―π”‘π”° ++ π”‘π”¦π”°π” π”©π”žπ”¦π”ͺ𝔒𝔯
𝔣𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯 π”‘π”―π”’π”žπ”ͺΒΉ
π”‘π”’π”€π”’π”«π”’π”―π”žπ” π”ΆΒ²
𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔦π”ͺ𝔒³
𝔰𝔠𝔒𝔫𝔱⁴
𝔒𝔲𝔭π”₯π”¬π”―π”¦π”žβ΅
π”žπ”£π”£π”žπ”¦π”―βΆβΆβΆ
π” π”žπ”²π”€π”₯𝔱⁸
𝔩𝔲𝔠𝔨𝔢 𝔠π”₯π”žπ”―π”ͺ⁹
𝔑𝔒π”ͺ𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔠¹⁰
𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔒¹¹
𝔱𝔬𝔡𝔦𝔠¹²
π”₯𝔦𝔰¹³
𝔀𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔱¹⁴
𝔀𝔬𝔬𝔑 π”―π”¦π”‘π”‘π”žπ”«π” π”’ΒΉβ΅
π”ͺπ”’π”©π”žπ”«π” π”₯𝔬𝔩𝔢 𝔭𝔱. 𝔬𝔫𝔒¹⁢
π”ͺπ”’π”©π”žπ”«π” π”₯𝔬𝔩𝔢 𝔭𝔱. 𝔱𝔴𝔬¹⁷
𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔳𝔒¹⁸
π” π”¬π”«π”£π”―π”¬π”«π”±π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”«ΒΉβΉ
π”¨π”žπ”―π”ͺπ”žΒ²β°
π”₯𝔦𝔑𝔑𝔒𝔫 π”§π”’π”žπ”©π”¬π”²π”°π”ΆΒ²ΒΉ
𝔀𝔲𝔒𝔰𝔱𝔰²²
π”¦π”«π”°π”žπ”±π”¦π”žπ”Ÿπ”©π”’Β²Β³
𝔑𝔒𝔰𝔒𝔯𝔳𝔒𝔑²⁴
𝔩𝔲𝔰𝔱≠𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔒²⁡
𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 π”‘π”žπ”Ά π”Ÿπ”žπ” π”¨Β²βΆ
π”‘π”’π”«π”¦π”žπ”©Β²β·
π”ͺπ”žπ”«π”¦π”žΒ²βΈ
𝔫𝔒𝔒𝔑𝔒𝔑²⁹
𝔰𝔴𝔒𝔒𝔱 𝔰𝔦𝔑𝔒³⁰
𝔫𝔬 𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”Ÿπ”žπ” π”¨Β³ΒΉ
π”žπ”Ÿπ”¬π”―π”± π”ͺ𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫³²
𝔩ø𝔳𝔒𝔯𝔰³³
𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔒𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫³⁴
𝔯𝔒𝔰𝔬𝔩𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔀³⁡
𝔱𝔒𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”‘π”’π”žπ”±π”₯³⁢
𝔒𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔀𝔒¹ ++ 𝔫𝔬𝔯π”ͺπ”žπ”©π” π”Ά
π”Ÿπ”¬π”«π”²π”° 𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―ΒΉ
𝔒𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔀𝔒² ++ π”Ÿπ”’π”žπ”²π”±π”Ά π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”Ÿπ”’π”žπ”°π”±
π”Ÿπ”¬π”«π”²π”° 𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―Β²
𝔱π”₯π”žπ”«π”¨ 𝔢𝔬𝔲!

𝔠𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔒𝔑...⁷

29.5K 693 153
By _iyablues

Mila POV

I climb into Angelo's bed after finishing up my shower. "You're taking too long." I lay on his chest.

"With what?"

I grab his hand intertwining our fingers together.

"To ask me out. You keep hinting at it but you're not—"

He pulls my head up to look at him kissing me. I groan annoyed but kiss back. Grabbing my waist he sits us up still kissing me.

I wrap my arms around his head deepening the kiss. My tongue swipes against his bottom lip wanting to feel his tongue on mine but he denies me.

His bedroom suddenly swings open and we quickly pull away.

"Mommm, Angelo is being nasty." A little Mexican boy yells before walking into the room.

Wait he has a little brother?

"Taylor what you want?"

He glares at his brother. "Mom said you had a girl up here so I wanted to see." He looks at me. "She's pretty."

He walks up to me. "I'm Taylor."

"She knows that dumbass." Angelo comments and I laugh causing his brother to stick his tongue out at him.

"Hi Ta—"

He cuts me off. "Are you and my brother dating? "

"Yea we are." Angelo answers for me and I glance at him surprised.

Taylor stares at me for a moment and I stare back confused.

"His ex was trash but I like you, you don't look like a bitch. "

My jaw drops and I cover my mouth to hold in my laughter.

"Taylor!" His mom enters the doorway scolding him. "I'm so sorry." She apologizes looking embarrassed dragging him out.

When the door shuts I turn to him confused. "Why is this the first time I've heard or seen your brother? And you guys look nothing alike."

"All the times you came over he was over by his friends house." He shrugs. "And my mom adopted him."

"He's adorable." I chuckle.

He pulls me on his lap again. "You happy now dickhead?"

"You just claimed me you didn't even ask me directly—"

"Shh."

He kisses me and I melt into his arms. He groans against my lips pulling me closer. I pull away for a moment panting.

"You always cut me off."

"Cuz you talk too much." He pecks my lips.

I frown. "Fuck you."

He kisses my neck. "I would but not right now."

I pull him closer whining. "Don't tease me."

"You're a nymphomaniac." He chuckles.

"I'm not." I glare at him.

"Yea okay."

•••

"Mom, dad I'm home!" I announce walking inside the house.

"Hey honey, Dads not home." She comes out from the lounge smirking. "Did you have fun?"

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I chuckle nervously.

She moves my hair aside revealing my hickey. "You seemed like you did."

I quickly cover the mark. "We didn't do anything like that it's just a hickey." I mumble embarrassed.

"Mhm."

"I'm going to my roommmm." I quickly make my way upstairs.

"Make sure to cover that before your dad comes home."

And before Felix comes back, whenever that is.

I stop infront of my door doing a silent pray before entering. Relieved he wasn't here I quickly head to the bathroom to cover the mark with makeup.

I slide open my mirror getting some powder and covering the bruise on my neck. Putting the powder back I go to close mirror but stop becoming paranoid.

Please don't be behind me.

I slowly slide the mirror close revealing my reflection. I smile relieved walking back into my room.

I get comfortable in my bed digging in my bad and pulling out the file but stop when I hear his voice.

"Kitten~" A voice sings.

He quickly appears in the middle of my room appearing cheeky.

"Hi Felix." I tried to act normal.

"Hi." He leans over the foot of the bed grabbing my leg and tugging me down. "I'm hungry let's have a quickie."

I turn away. "Hey...can we not do anything right now?" I back up a little.

"And why not?" He raised a brow looking annoyed.

"Uh I'm just not in the mood..." I mutter looking down.

"Okay." He agrees quicker than expected.

"Okay?" I repeat surprised and a little cautious.

"Yea fine whatever." He shrugs.

I stare at him a little scared at his unusually calm behavior. He leans over me again kissing my neck and I tense a little when he kisses the exact spot the hickey was.

Calm down.

He shouldn't have any idea. I showered before I came home so Angelos scent wouldn't be on me and there's makeup covering the mark.

Yea... I'm fine.

He pulls away groaning. "What the fuck does he want now?" He curses.

"I'll be back." He quickly disappears after that.

"Uh okay?"

I stare at my now empty room for a moment in case he reappeared. Minutes go by and nothing.

Deciding it was safe I pull out the file again finally opening it.

I immediately notice an a old picture of him clipped at the top of the file. He had a cut in his brow and bags underneath his eyes.

He looks terrible but hot.

I go through the documents curious to know about his past.

Patient Name: Felix Miller.
D.O.B: February 15th, 2002

So he's 19?

I continue reading looking through his background.

Race: Caucasian
First Admission: Felix Miller admitted to Grace Medical Center Psychiatric Ward, March 3rd 2018 at 2:16pm for the consumption of ecstasy in suicide attempt. According to Gwen, Miller has been suffering from depression for three years now. Has a tendency to become violent, may also have underlying anger issues.

I pause for a moment taking a moment to gather myself.

That's wow...

I notice their was another note with a second record.

Second Admission: Felix Miller admitted to Grace Medical Center, July 21st 2018 at 11:35pm for the consumption of ecstasy. He was rushed to the E.R where he later died from an overdose.

D.O.D: July 21st, 2018

That was two years ago.

I flip through the pages looking for anymore records that I might've missed but stop when he pops back in my room.

My eyes widen and I quickly push the file underneath my pillow.

He tilts his head. "Hiding something?" He snaps his fingers and the file magically appears in his hand.

His face falls. "Where the fuck you get this?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 398 27
"You went away for so long but I waited for you every day. Now that you are back, I'm not letting you go again, even if I have to be against the man...
400 2 20
Just because my kind are labled as demons - it doesn't mean we are monsters. But I am. I don't want the people I love to suffer. I don't want to fe...
5.1K 525 26
Mira was born for a single purpose - to die. Caught in the web of an ancient bargain, Mira tries to run from fate and ends up in the arms of an inc...
546K 25.3K 72
Fruit Series (Book 1) Chloe is an incubus who has always pitied other species because of the "Mate Complex" as he calls it. Why would anyone WANT t...