Angel of Mine

By jasdarealDON

After a drug addicted mother and her daughter is separated from an alley raid, six year old Zahara learns to... More

Disclaimer
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty-nine
Thirty
thirty - last chapter
new book

twenty

16.1K 1K 226
By jasdarealDON

excuse mistakes

"Baby what's wrong with her, I'm about to cry." Dior sniffled holding a screaming crying Sahara.

"I don't know baby let me see her." Ja'Kye sighed. Dior layed Sahara in Ja'Kye's arms and grabbed her phone.

Sahara had been crying for twenty minutes straight at the top of their lungs. She woke the whole house, scaring everyone. They thought that maybe she had fell or something but the thing was, Sahara was still asleep. She was crying in her sleep.

"Baby go get Tubby." Ja'Kye stated.

"Wake up ma ma. It's okay, open your eyes." Ja'Kye whispered into Sahara's ears.

Sahara continued crying in her sleep making Ja'Kye's eyes water. "Ma Ma I promise you okay, just wake up baby I'm right here."

"Hm here go Tubby and I got her some apple juice." Dior sighed.

"Baby I promise I'm right here. Just open your eyes ma ma. She having one of them night terrors. We gotta wake her up." Ja'Kye mumbled.

Sahara's started squirming around in Ja'Kye's arm grabbing her head. Her sobs started getting louder and louder as she squirmed around.

"Should we take her to the hospital?" Dior pouted swinging Tubby around by his arms.

"They not gone do nothing, she having a night terror. She just gotta wake up from it." Ja'Kye replied walking around the room kissing Sahara's face.

"Ma Ma, you hear daddy voice? Open your eyes for me. I'm not gone let nothing happen to you." Ja'Kye whispered into Sahara's ear.

Sahara's cries started dying down turning into small whines. Her eyes fluttered open and when she seen her mom and dad she relaxed.

"I'm right here ma ma, everything okay." Ja'Kye stated kissing Sahara's forehead.

Sahara's stared at Ja'Kye for a good three minutes before her eyes closed back.

"Okay she literally got me worried." Dior frowned laying back down.

"She good night terrors happen sometimes in babies, it's like they screaming or like in a lot of fear while still sleep. And it take them a while to realize that they having one." Ja'Kye mumbled laying down with Sahara on top of him.

"I don't like it." Dior pouted snuggling up against Ja'Kye's side.

"Me neither."

——-

"C'mere ma ma." Ja'Kye yelled from downstairs. Today Sahara was finally going to meet Alexis and Reagan's kids and Paige was also going to link with Arielle.

"Daddy I play with Sev." Sahara giggled running down the stairs with her hair flying everywhere.

"Mhm ma ma you got toys everywhere, go take em to your room." Ja'Kye replied.

"I aint do that, Tubby did." Sahara pouted picking up the toys.

"Lying on that dirty ass bear." Ja'Kye mumbled.

"Baby you seen her white forces?" Dior sighed coming down the stairs with her purse and the hair bucket.

"They in my car. But put her on them new ones, I just bought us some more." Ja'Kye replied.

"Baby we got over six pairs of white forces that's enough." Dior frowned.

"Uh uh they get dirty and ma ma crease all hers so she gotta get a new pair. She can't be looking raggedy." Ja'Kye shrugged.

"Daddy I pick up my toys." Sahara cheesed jumping in his lap.

"Come get your hair did." Dior stated.

It's like Sahara didn't remember the events that happened during the night. She woke up to her normal self playing and talking her parents heads off. When they asked her about it she didn't remember.

"Mommy we go to TT house?" Sahara asked sitting down in front of Dior.

"No stink, remember we going to get Ansley and her mom then we going to the park to meet some people." Dior chuckled diving Sahara's hair down the middle.

"No mommy I scared I stay with daddy and you." Sahara shook her head. She still didn't really like meeting new people. She was only comfortable with her parents, two aunts and Boozie.

"It'll be fun stinky, I'll be there the whole time." Dior chuckled finishing off her hair with a pink hair accessory.

"Hulk go too." Sahara nodded alerting Hulk to stand up.

He walked over to Dior and Sahara and stood in front of them. "Bad boy Hulk down." Sahara mugged patting the carpet.

"Sissy, Sevyn is sleep do I wake her up or let her sleep?" Paige asked coming down with the car seat.

"Go ahead and let her sleep boo, and then I'll just watch her while you hang with your friend." Dior replied.

"What if they think I'm a bad influence because I have a child?" Paige asked.

"Then you don't have to be friends Paige. If they can't accept you and everything that comes with you including Sevyn, then they don't qualify to be a friend. Period." Dior responded.

"I hold Sevyn." Sahara said reaching her arms out to hold her cousin.

"Not right now, we gotta go." Dior stood up pecking Ja'Kye lips.

"Aye bring yo ass here." Ja'Kye mugged Dior. Ja'Kye never liked bird kisses, he found them childish.

"Papaaaaa." Dior whined leaning back down.

Ja'Kye grabbed her face and passionately kissed her with tongue. If it wasn't for Hulk barking at Sahara they would've kept going.

"BAD BOY HULK!" Sahara mugged with her hand on her hips. She was still scared when Hulk barked.

—-

"Hey boo, y'all look so cute." Dior smiled as Summer buckled Ansley in the G-Wagon.

"Thank you Dior, y'all look pretty we love a car full of baddies." Summer cheesed.

After making her way to the passenger seat, Summer glanced at Ansley to make sure she was still in her seatbelt and the faced forward.

"Mommy I go with daddy." Sahara whispered unbuckling her seatbelt trying to climb into the driver's seat with Dior.

"No stink, get back in your seat and I'll call daddy for you." Dior replied.

"Aww she's shy." Summer cooed looking at Sahara who buckled herself back up.

"Yes girl, she's very shy I'm a little nervous to how she'll react with the other kids." Dior truthfully sighed. She knew that Sahara was very clingy and sensitive, so she just hoped that the other kids accepted her for how she is.

"Ansley is kind of the same way, you see she looking out the window. She would rather be under me all day. Ansley also has like a speech disorder so she doesn't know how to pronounce her R's or W's." Summer replied.

"Sahara is a little behind on speech and vocabulary but we're working on it." Dior nodded.

"What about your other babies?" Summer asked referring to Paige and Sevyn.

"That's my little sister and niece. They're new to the city so Alexis is going to bring her daughter so they can hang." Dior replied.

"Awww I peeked in the car seat and she looks just like your little sister. What's her name?" Summer asked trying to make conversation. Honestly Summer was just happy that she now had somebody to talk to without there being any drama.

"My li sister name Paige and her baby name Sevyn." Dior responded.

"Awww okay then." Summer nodded.

They stopped at the store to get snacks and drink for the kids and the others splitting the bill in half. They were ready to have some fun and just relax with their kids.

——
Hey y'all.

Sorry this short I was gone keep writing but whatever, it'll be a part two to this chapter.

I hope y'all had a great day!

Anyways let's get into these questions.

Have y'all ever had a night terror or witnessed one? I used to have them all the time.

Baby Sahara had her first one, how do y'all feel about that?

Thoughts on the way Ja'Kye handled it, y'all think he was getting emotional and scared?

Most of the times kids don't remember the night terror, which is sometimes good it's just a part of child development.

How do we feel about Ja'Kye constantly buying the air force one lol?

Y'all think Hulk should've went?

Y'all want a chapter with just Paige and Sevyn?

How do we feel about Summer and Ansley??

Y'all want a separate chapter on their lifestyle??

Sahara and Ansley have something common, speech disorder, y'all think this will make them closer?

Lol baby Sahara undid that seatbelt, y'all think Ja'Kye should've came?

PART TWO COMING SOON!!

Don't forget to vote comment and share!

100 votes or no update

Follow me kids!!

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 209 8
Riches to rags! Shihori must adjust to life she's not accustomed to living. When a temporary thing, turns into something permanent watch how Shihori...
104K 3.3K 20
Brooklyn White, who goes by Miracle, just wants go to work, take care of her two kids, and move on from her ex.... But when going to work means deal...
22.7K 1.4K 46
WORKS #01 |Please note; these are works of fiction meaning all characters and events appearing in this story are made up. Any resemblance to real per...
23K 1K 18
It's simple don't have money rob somebody with it and that's just what Mack does. 24 & getting it he was his own boss and everybody wanted him to wor...