πˆπ‚π‡πŽπ‘ ⏀ account rates

De ii_twocrazywrxters

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 mia and ray rate your account β₯© Β©ii_twocrazywrxters 1/19/21 Mais

𝐰𝐞π₯𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬
π’π”πŒπŒπ„π‘
π„πŒπˆπ‹π˜
πƒπ„π‹πˆπ‹π€π‡
πŠπ€πˆ
𝐖𝐑𝐄𝐍
ππŽπ“π„
πŒπ€πƒπƒπˆπ„
π†π‘π€π‚πˆπ„
π‹πˆπ™π™π˜

π‚π€πˆπ‹π€

43 6 22
De ii_twocrazywrxters

-EverlastingFanGirl-

𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰! 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵.

user :: 9/10. it's not what i would consider "aesthetic" but it explains who you are pretty clearly and serves the purpose.

profile pic :: 7/10. it's really pretty but the border and the person in the pfp don't seem to match very well.

header :: 9/10. doesn't really fit a theme but still really pretty and gives your whole account a certain feel.

display name :: 10/10. tells me what your name is, is in a nice font, and is embellished with some beautiful symbols.

bio :: 8.5/10. i love the fonts and the symbols sprinkled in are amazing. one piece of feedback i do want to give is that it's good to keep bios short while still containing all the info needed.

book covers :: 7.5/10. individually all of these covers are amazing and showcase how talented you are when it comes to graphic designing, but they don't fit a certain theme which is what caused me to give you a lower score. ( i just wanted to add that i love the cover you created for your graphic shop. )

reading lists :: 10/10. they convey what the reading list is about in a simple manner. ( again, i just wanted to add the fact that you added shrek finds love to your "good stories" reading list shows how smart of a person you are. shawtysar :: you're getting all the clout you'll ever need. )

vibe :: magic-y random stuff. couldn't have described it better myself. ( obviously i meant that in a good way if that wasn't clear to anyone. )

total :: 61/70

thank you!

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

152K 15K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...
94.8K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
66.6K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...