Not Your Ordinary Love Story

By minxiho

[READ THE TAG FIRST BEFORE READING THE STORY] ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ English is not my first language, so... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9

chapter 3

1.2K 39 1
By minxiho

(y/n) POV

As the class were rumbling about the sport festivals, I was thinking of creating a new move so I could get better in controlling my quirk, until someone suddenly start talking to me.

"Hey, (l/n) right?" someone with two different hair colors asked me. I nodded in response.

"What's your name?" I asked. "I'm Todoroki Shoto, nice to meet you." He says.

Todoroki Shoto
- prince zuko -
________________________

"Cool. I like your name." I say as he let out a small chuckle that I found a little bit cute.

"Do you maybe want to train together?" He said keeping a straight face.

"Sure, I have no intentions to reject anyways. Where should we train? My house has a training place so, I guess it's cool." I said.

We nodded in agreement that we should go to my place. His house has a little problem.

Not gonna lie but he look a bit annoyed after telling me that, so I decided not to ask any further.

As I was about to answer, I was cut off by a green hair boy. "Um..excuse me (l/n)-san.." He said with a nervous look

"Just (l/n) is enough." I gave him a soft smile in return cause he looks so troubled.

"A-ah! Okay! Can I ask you a question..?" He says while fiddling with his fingers. I smiled at him saying that it was fine.

"So..what is your quirk?" He asked as a few students start to gather around us.

I tilted my head as he just asked that out of the blue, I mean I don't even know his name so it was quite a sight.

"Your name? What's your name?" I said as he get flustered and started apologizing because he forgot to tell his name.

Eventually, it took him a few minutes to tell his name cause he was busy apologizing. His name is Midoriya Izuku.

Midoriya Izuku
- broccoli boy -
________________________

He is holding a small notebook that contains a few things. I saw that there are information about people and their quirk in his book. He look interesting.

"My quirk is Imagination and Healing." I said, as he quickly take note about what I just said.

"What does Imagination do?" He said while still scribing on his books.

I explained to him about what it can exactly do but he look confused, I'm fucking bad at explaining things ugh..I apparently decided to show it to him directly.

I swiftly use my imagination quirk to make him feel like he is falling from a building and immediately cancel my quirk.

"Woah!" He said while trembling "W-well that felt r-real! But make sure to not do that on me again!" I laugh seeing his reaction.

| Timeskip |
| After school |

After the class is done, I quickly start to put my books and supplies in my bag.

Then I immediately walk out the class, after that someone suddenly called out for me from behind.

"(l/n)..!" I shot my head to where the voice came from revealing Todoroki.

I laughed at him cause the way that he was catching up to me was funny. I almost forgot that we had to train together for a solid second.

"What are you laughing for?" he tilted his head in confusion.

I fell silent, I didn't know that he was this dense. I was so stunned to see his reaction like this, but it was cute.

I shake my head saying that it was nothing as we walk to my house together. It was quite comfortable since he is easy to get along with.

After being silent for a few minutes we decided to talk about some stuff, like what we like and what we hate. Apparently he hate his dad. Damn.

It's actually just a normal talk at first, the conversation eventually got even more interesting over time.

So it was fun instead of boring. Being with him actually make me feel safe even when I know nothing is going to happen.

Bakugou POV

I was walking home until I saw two familiar faces and it was icy-hot and that freak. I heard that they were planning to train together in class a while ago.

Good for them, I don't have any partner. It's not like I really hate everyone, they just get on my nerves. But it doesn't mean that I don't want to train together.

I can't believe that I'm upset about this. I sighed out, I stare at them from afar still envious for them, when (l/n) and me suddenly make an eye contact.

"Fuck." I mumble out. They both stop walking for a second and start heading towards me after discussing something.

"Hey blondie, what are you doing here?" (l/n) said, I was a little upset because of the nickname.

I gave them a glare since I don't want to deal with them, when she said, "I'm just saying but, if you wanna join us to train you're always welcome."

I stand there in silent, did she read my mind? Wait no actually, does she have more than two quirks? I asked myself.

She looks at me waiting for answer. "Sure I guess, I don't have anything better to do anyways.." I mumbled out.

Icy-hot was standing there looking at both of us in confusion, well he's always like that so I'm not surprised.

"Do we really have to take him with us too?" Icy-hot said. I glare at him as I was thinking death threat about him.

(l/n) smile at him saying that it's fine with me tagging along. I could have done it myself without her help, so stupid.

I could feel my face heating up, I tried to cover my face but (l/n) caught me. This is so embarrassing..I was just arguing with her saying that she's weak a while ago.

I don't think that she's the type of person to let things slide so easily like that. She chuckled at me asking what I'm thinking so hard about.

I could feel my face heating up again hearing her laugh. Damn it..

(y/n) POV

I saw Bakugou face lit up to bright red, is it that hot or something. But I think it's almost winter. Hm, whatever.

Now that I think about it. what was his name again? Was it Bakagou or Bakugou?

"Hey blondie. your name is Bakugou Katsuki right?" I asked him.

Bakugou Katsuki
- pomeranian -
________________________

He looked at me annoyed about something, did I pissed him off or what. Or does he just have serious anger issues.

It took him a couple minutes to answer because he was upset of something. Damn, how do I keep him entertain.

Well, at least I got his name right. His name suit his personality if I must say..

[To be continued]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Uno ✓ By ㅤ

Fanfiction

1.9M 101K 18
── love you + 4, katsubabes. female reader. fluff. fluff. fluff.
92.2K 2.2K 15
[Complete] "So the kiss meant nothing to you huh." I said bluntly as I had my back to him and I looked down at Halo about to tear up. He sat there qu...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
38.3K 639 6
Matako, on team Minato with Obito and Kakashi. They both like the girl, yet she's a bit oblivious to it, I can tell this won't end well...